

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sneak Peak of Part 20
Khushi fisted her fingers when he kissed her neck, avoiding herself from giving in.He pressed his body completely on her. His lips descended down while she held her breathe and closed her eyes , fighting with her mind to avoid remembering the conversation she had earlier today with Sheetal. She stiffened when he untied her back dori. She pushed him back gathering all the strength she had inside her and sat on the bed.
Khushi: Please.. I .. I dont feel like doing this.
Arnav was annoyed beyond repair.
Arnav: Dont feel like doing it? Khushi whats the matter with you? Its been 3 months now since you know about me and Sheetal. I never touched you all these days but today, we started this mutually , didnt we ?
Khushi: No. It was not mutual. Only because I didnt resist in the beginning, doesnt mean I want it. You desire to do this Arnav , not me. And I think such intimacy should have willingness from both sides. Otherwise its just a force.
Arnav was displeased. In the past two months he had tried all ways to win her being polite, gentle and did everything else that was never his cup of tea. But tonight she again failed all his attempts. He picked his shirt from the bed and left the room to make a drink for himself. Her ignorance was killing him from inside.
Graphics credit to SweetButSpicy P R O L O G U E I was born with a silver spoon, but I didn't want to let my life being an identity which my...
Hey there 🤗 This is Saumya ❣️ Hope you are doing fine.. I am writing FF on a modern take of Ramayana- "Hum Saath Saath Hai". Though the...
13