who clicked the photos

jingle thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
did you people notice in yesterday's episode(20.1.05) some one clicked the photos of gargi and taj with dk's advocate in front of the poice station when they asked the advocate to cheat dk by not fighting his case properly and there by sending  him nearer to death to which the advocate agreed

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

disha77 thumbnail

Hey Jingle,

Thought I missed yesterdays episode, my hunch is that the photographs were clicked by Vedant......who will step in to save DK and simultaneously expose Gargi.........................

Who else could it be???? Vedant as we know is a mysterious character who's past is in the dark and also we are already aware of the fact that he is DK's real brother.....hence it makes sense that he step in to bail DK out of trouble.

Cheers,

Disha

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ya, disha i too feel the same. That man who took photos has to be Vedant. He will come to Disha and probably in the next week we will know more about this Vedant. I hope he helps Disha to bring out DK. I feel sorry for that guy. He is put behind bars for no reason. Disha should get to know this fact asap.