Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I guess it's mutual...most people don't give a shit about your movies too.
That sums up your Box Office record๐Ÿ˜†
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Not entirely true, Hetal. Lots of people here trash Kareena ( I'm taking her example here again because she is most similar to Sonam personality wise) for her dumb statements but give Sonam the benefit of the doubt. As for me, I give neither of them the benefit of the doubt. Why should I? If you're going to shoot off nonsense, why is anyone obliged to "scratch the surface and dig deeper". I don't think Sonam is a nice person either. She can be quite vindictive. Yes, she is flighty and innocent at times but she definitely has a mean streak, just like Karena.

Yeah but I also see 10 times more support for her than Sonam ever gets. Maybe it's b/c she has less fans here, but either way both do get coddled by the industry a lot--that I agree with. I also think she's sometimes over-confident in her abilities b/c she coems from a coddled enviroment (ex: self-proclaimed Icon statement).

I think this intrview isn't that bad as everyone is making it out to be. People are allowed to change and learn from mistakes and I really do think Sonam did (or at least half hoping she did). She really is no one to be passing judgments on other people's clothes or what not--yet I feel everyone does it and when she did she was labelled the biggest spoiled brat ever. And she's basically saying in this interview is don't care what others think about you--be your own person. Don't see the need to poke fun at her for that.

Benefit of doubt--I always give that to people until I reach a saturation point with them. ๐Ÿ˜† Kareena will never learn so I'm done with her. But a part of me is hoping that what Sonam has said in the last few months is the real her and not the projected, OTT nonsense she was dishing out on KWK. 

She can be a Regina from Mean Girls--we've seen it come out. But I don't think that's the real her. I've been following her for ages on social media and that's not the vibe I get from her. I geniunely think her heart's in the right place but she phrases things in ways that came across as shallow and bitchy. But I swear she's got a heart of gold. 
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I want to say that Women are calling Women names. So sad.
Also the fact that actors have made similiar comments but they get laughed at rather than bashed. weird? 

How about we take Farhan Akthar for an instance: he made a twitter comment about Times of India's twitter person who responded to Deepika's comment and this is what he said, "My simple question to the media regarding the Deepika-Cleavage story is.. Can this messenger be shot??"

Seriously? Why hasn't anyone said anything about this. Or the fact that Akthar family made comments and cake about slums.

Seriously. Before you make comments about someone else, re-read your own comment and the same shit the members say.

Also to the moral police on this foru, you might have your head too far up your ass.

members on this forum, kya phek the hain. They seem to change their opinion as much as Sonam changes her words. ๐Ÿ˜†

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Antlers

<font size="2">I want to say that Women are calling Women names. So sad.
</font>

<font size="2">Also the fact that actors have made similiar comments but they get laughed at rather than bashed. weird?</font>

<font size="2">How about we take Farhan Akthar for an instance: he made a twitter comment about Times of India's twitter person who responded to Deepika's comment and this is what he said, "My simple question to the media regarding the Deepika-Cleavage story is.. Can this messenger be shot??" </font>

<font size="2">Seriously? Why hasn't anyone said anything about this. Or the fact that Akthar family made comments and cake about slums. </font>
<font size="2">

</font>
<font size="2">Seriously. Before you make comments about someone else, re-read your own comment and the same shit the members say.</font>

<font size="2">Also to the moral police on this foru, you might have your head too far up your ass. </font>
<font size="2">

</font>
<font size="2">members on this forum, kya phek the hain. They seem to change their opinion as much as Sonam changes her words.๐Ÿ˜†</font>

What on earth are you babbling about? ๐Ÿ˜†The slum cake happened few years ago and I remember everyone on here getting pisssed, including you, me, Maya and Tally. I believe Maya posted about that first. Your memory is failing you.

And what about Farhan Akhtar? I don't follow him. And nobody made a thread on what he said. So how are people supposed to respond. ๐Ÿ˜†
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
@Hetal: Fair enough. That's your take. I for one think she's just another industry brat ๐Ÿ˜†