Udaan: 15th September - Written Update

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Udaan: 15th September - Written Update

Bhaiyyaji and his family wait outside the Shiv Temple for their guests which is Ishwar and his family. Ishwar'a car stops and Bhaiyyaji motions Manohar to open the doors. Manohar opens the door and finds out that Chakor is inside. Everyone including Bhaiyyaji is shocked to see Chakor coming out of the big car.
Lovely chides that such days have come. My brother is welcoming third class servants. Kasturi and Bhuwan see Chakor and are overwhelmed to see such a life of her daughter. Kasturi blesses Chakor. Imli gets delighted to see her sister and calls her name. Chakor realises that its Imli and turns in the direction of sound. She is not able to see Imli because Kasturi pulls Imli back. She tells her that Chakor doesn't belong to us anymore. We are not allowed to see or speak to her. She belongs to the haveli. Imli stays adamant that she wants to see and talk to Chakor. The village people are happy to see such a fate of Chakor. Bhaiyyaji keeps his calm and leads Ishwar to the temple. Tejaswini asks Manohar to keep an eye on Chakor. They don't want to mess things up as Ishwar and his family are important guests. Manohar says don't worry.

He keeps an eye on Chakor but because of a call, he has to move away. Meanwhile, Chakor starts mingling with the village people. They ask her how she is doing. Chakor says I am very happy. They are good people. And I have learnt to sleep without my mother. Kasturi overhears this and cries. Imli sees Chakor and unable to control, she runs to her. Chakor sees Imli and they both hug each other. Chakor asks Imli how is she. They start talking about everything else. Kasturi comes and takes Imli away saying we don't know who you are. Stay away. Chakor is stunned to see such rudeness from her own mother. Bhuwan comes and blesses her and then leaves. Ishwar notices this and goes to Chakor. He asks her who were they. Chakor says I don't recognise them at all. Ishwar takes her to the aarti.

Kasturi explains to Imli that they are not allowed to see or talk to Chakor. The more she sees us, the more she will crave to be with us. And she cannot be with us. She tells Imli that you've seen how lavishly Chakor is living there. How can we bring her back to this hell. Imli understands but says that in this case, please send me to the Haveli with her. Kasturi hugs Imli and says never. Bhuwan says we will go back to the Arti and Imli will get Halva Puri to eat.

Vivan is getting ready for school but he chides the servant for being so careless for his stuff. The servant tries to explain but Vivan accuses him of being a betrayer. Ranjana comes and asks what the matter is. Vivan chides that these servants can't even match socks properly. Ranjana scolds Vivan and asks him to hurry up for school. Vivan's grandfather comes and explains him that not being able to match socks and stuff doesn't come under treachery. Servants are bound to do mistakes. Vivan remembers Chakor and drains his anger for her on the servants saying that servants always betray. He sees his father's ring and cries missing him.

Chakor is standing in the Arti. Manohar is carefully watching her. She recalls Manohar abusing her for betrayal and mistakes. Suddenly, she cries out loud. Manohar asks her to shut up. Then, Bhaiyyaji realizes that Ishwar is watching all this. He asks Manohar to make up. Chakor goes and stands aside. After the Arti, Aditya comes and asks Chakor to join them for food. Chakor is in a confusion.

Precap- Ishwar sees the bonded labour mark on Kasturi and Bhuwan and doesn't see anything on Imli. He asks the reason for this. Kasturi and Bhuwan are dumbstruck

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago