Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sumi. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

...So Apoorv is suporting the new swati negi..today he liked one of the posts supporting her -_- mixed reactions..kya kahun mein :/ there is 0 chemistry b/w him and swati..

may be swati gets chemistry with another actor. but Apoorv clicked only and only with Snehal. 

i thought today's is his last episode !!! i guess tomorrow will be -_- or friday may be !!! Show has gone in dumps !!! 

oops...
seriously same here Rhea...i tot didn find the magic between Swati and Apoorv...i was happy that I can see him atleast today or maybe tomorrow..

All the best Apoorv and we loved you as Shaurya...
.Sumi. thumbnail
oh yeah i have a doubt now...if the President is gone who is gonna backfill his position cos he plays a vital role in everything...cos all the students  get back to him for any concern in collg...so hw r the CVs gonna tackle this?

Even if they wanna show that Apoorv as Shaurya exists though he is gone to Nasik for his internship how does that clarify his presence in the collg too for his responsibilities?

Or a body double to just fit in Shaurya???

still im not convinced and seriously i have no hopes now...
.Sumi. thumbnail
Apoorv will miss you..u did a great job 👏⭐️
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yup but we r all active on his group on fb he is also there and checks out each post u can come there too :)