Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--FaRziMcP-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
That's not fair... O gujaria ke cast ke auditions ke time phir vaibhu KO (sorry I don't know her real name) kyu liya, that time only they shud have rejected her...its an insult to an actor that after being casted as a particular character, now there are telling that she is not performing well... That's not fair... I don't support this decision of replacement...yeh Sab unn log KO pehle sochna chahiye tha...
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: loveenasid

That's not fair... O gujaria ke cast ke auditions ke time phir vaibhu KO (sorry I don't know her real name) kyu liya, that time only they shud have rejected her...its an insult to an actor that after being casted as a particular character, now there are telling that she is not performing well... That's not fair... I don't support this decision of replacement...yeh Sab unn log KO pehle sochna chahiye tha...

ur so right dear...welcome to the forum 👏
--FaRziMcP-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

ur so right dear...welcome to the forum 👏

Thk u.. Hi this is loveenasid and u...???
khushikulz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't like new Vaibhavi's acting ... Snehal was so good Bt d new one?
suumi thumbnail
y they changed snehal was suprb...
nw I dnt find watching d new vaibhavi wil b interesting...
I'm nt finding any interest in show nw
.Sumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveenasid

Completely agree with u 👍🏼