Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sumi. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys 1st of all i dont trust these PH/CVs cos they can do anythign for ratings...also regarding new characters being introduced im being +ve that our couples are safe and nothing to be ruined...and regarding Vaurya im hoping the same too being a Vaurya shipper...

So i would say i would wait for how the CVs are gonna shape it up...
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fantasia_junkie

Good to see u here.. I started watching the show after the news broke out, coz though I may not be a fan of Shaleen as such, I love the character of Arjun that he portrayed, to death and was hoping he would return with a bang! 
But what I fail to understand is, why did his comeback vehicle have to be such a controversy despite him being so picky about meatier roles.. 

Don't knw what the makers were thinking! Wasn't it obvious that the fans of the already established couple were going to be pissed.. 
4 Lions!   Kab sudhrenge yeh! 

A side-note : all of 4 lions previous male leads were portrayed as rude n arrogant before the girl barges into their life n turns it upside down!  Is that what they're trying to repeat here? 

Well I personally like shaleen for his acting as something  makes him out of the line of other actors. But here I feel that it's forcefully launch of shaleen in this show by production house ( I just feel don't want to put finger directly as nothing is clear )  n the topic of four lions films"" experi"- " mental" toppings on thier own cake so leave it aside they just want to attract audience for once then they make grip lighter 
"" ye kabhi nahin sudhar skate"" aur ye Baat hum sabhi samjh chuke hai 
Edited by NATURESHIVANI - 9 years ago
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the show has lost his credibility after AND NO SWATI negi or Shallen can save it now. Snehal had the connect for whatever she had she was carrying through the show fine.. just 5 more months and u will hear about its end. channel v is not happy with the show either one of their executives confirmed. the show is now running in a warning zone
.Sumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

the show has lost his credibility after AND NO SWATI negi or Shallen can save it now. Snehal had the connect for whatever she had she was carrying through the show fine.. just 5 more months and u will hear about its end. channel v is not happy with the show either one of their executives confirmed. the show is now running in a warning zone

OMG...tfs Rhea...this was expected...CVs atleast now start working on the script...rest will fall in place...
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Suni-

OMG...tfs Rhea...this was expected...CVs atleast now start working on the script...rest will fall in place...

After watching so many fantastic show of four lions but tragic end it was expected 
.Sumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: NATURESHIVANI

After watching so many fantastic show of four lions but tragic end it was expected 

I agree with u 😔