when our spirits need a lift.
A friend is someone we treasure
for our friendship is a gift.
A friend is someone who fills our lives
with beauty, joy, and grace.
And makes the whole world we live in
a better and happier place.

- Jean Kyler McManus -

happy birthday chech!!! hope all of us friends here have given you a wonderful birthday!!Edited by jasunap - 16 years ago
Hosanna thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi Sue!
A very happy birthday to you and only you!

May God bless you abundantly with all your desires!

🥳

Edited by Hosanna - 16 years ago
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY. MAY YOUR WISHES AND DREAMS COME TRUE. HAVE A FAB DAY.
rhodes thumbnail

WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE !!

MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!!

MAY ALL YOUR DAYS AHEAD FILLED WITH LOTS N LOTS OF HAPPINESS,LOVE AND PROSPERITY!!!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU DEAR!

LOVE

Rhodes.

Edited by rhodes - 16 years ago
dasa1 thumbnail
Wish you a very Happy Birthday, Sue and and hope God gives the best of everything for you!
Sue Nair thumbnail
My dearest Meli, Kavi, Thamizhan, Roja, Eljay, Patraj, Serial 123, Caryn, Atina, Chellama, Shylock, Jasunap, Hosanna, Usha Pooja, Rhodes and Dasa 1…..

I am simply lost for words to see these loving messages from you all, my dear frens. I could only smile as my eyes kept moving from each message which were certainly filled with love and sincere thoughts. Suddenly I couldn't see the screen clearly and my throat went choking with emotions.

Thank you so much for making it a day for me even though my birthday has passed more than a week ago but then again all of you so diligently had put the clock back and made the celebration mood to spring back into me once more. 😳

Dasa you are right – God has given me the best of everything and that too in the form of friends like all of you from our great India Forums…

Tell me who else would have a stroke of luck other than me to receive a birthday song rendered from the heavens above..???!!!! 😆 😆
Edited by Sue Nair - 16 years ago