Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viji79 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Fiza1960

What does this mean "
That his partner Shampa is already a winner with Gurmeet is not favorable to Ashish. " I have no clue ?

Shampa was Gurmeet chaudhary's choreographer in jdj season 5, and they had won the trophy in that season. 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3219757
Edited by Viji79 - 9 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

It's true what he says. JDJ is benefitting from Ashish's popularity. And it is true that Rudra made Ashish more popular. At the same time he should not forget that Ashish too was responsible for making Rudra popular. A mediocre artist would never have been able to do justice to it eg Blinky from cc.

In my opinion ST's dad should stop airing dirty laundry in public. He shouldn't be dragging Ashish's name time and again in his posts. I honestly don't want Ashish to suffer the wrath of Colors just because he is sandwiched bet ST and Colors. Ashish deserves a fair chance in JDJ. I don't want any unfair play against him just because of some problem bet ST and the channel. 

Well said.Ashish is the one suffering in between all this which he don't deserve.
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So true Uncleji..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Now color will show their colorless love on Ashish in JDJ too after this tweet of yours..Now I am almost sure of the results..πŸ€”
bushkhan_1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
anyone noticed in ashish's birthday interview with india forums,sanaya wished him to win jhalak but samrat (prashant) said he is going to win anyway ! it sounded funny and strangeπŸ˜‰
-Mukti- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing, agree with him.
RRViewer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its true, have to agree. but the channel didn't realize this to give an extension atleast to complete its 1yr... πŸ˜”

Snoowfall thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That is definitely true...
vvbnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Poor thing he is really hurt and angry and I can understand him. They propably got manipulated into sending ashish to JDJ and now Colors is cashing on his popularity.

Ashish is an amazing actor and very good looking. His skill. dedication and good looks made him popular when he got the right platform like RR to showcase his potential.
They sent him to JDJ and Ashish being Ahsish did his best their also and Colors is benefiting...

Dont worry uncle...
why not cast Sanaya and Ashish again in a intense but not so dark love story in a different channel? RR storyline was amazing..something in the same lines but with a little positive note to attract trp aunties. Ask your son to do it. SANISH are very popular and have a mindblowing chemistry...

SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing
I agree with uncleji
I did not know ashish until RR and rudra happened. Rudra brought ashish into limelight
But I must say Ashish is a stupendous actor and he brought life into Rudra. I am sure no one else could have done this much justice to rudra. Along with good looks ashish is also a hardworking, dedicated and professional indidivual. And this will take him to heights am sure.God bless him
I really hope he wins jalak but have no expectations from colorless channel