FF: ~Crashed~ This is my First: Preview of Chp 26 Pg 76 - Page 58

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: vivkriti

Amazing. Its always pleasure to read your writings.

Thanks dear and i always love to read ur responses...thanks dear😆😆😉
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: virmanxyz

Lovd update
Yoona is really dangerous
she poisoned hr go workers tea
and planing somethng against kunal
lmalika maa part was really funny
shraddha remembering malikas words
how will shradha hlp kunal nw
Malika and shradha conv was nice
thy share a very gd bond
update sn wen u gt time

Thanks dear, Yoona is a nutcase in a nice frame of words...
Shraddha will help him somehow...she have the upperhand of sorts...and if she doesn't just assume things. Yep they do and i will try to during this weekend if i can...hopefully...😆😆
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Jumoke...thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you for this!!🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Note:  Thanks and all errors are my own. Enjoy reading and thanks for all the response😛😳
Edited by najialuv88 - 9 years ago
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail

Chapter Twenty-Four

I was scanning the entire area for her but she was nowhere to be found.

Everyone was here already, Kittu, Anand, Ashish, Jaya, mama and papa were here as well as mom and dad who were busy chatting to one of their close friends.

Dhruv was busy talking to mama and papa and was suddenly swooped into a bear hug by Ashish who began teasing him.

I smiled at that and I scanned the area once again for Shraddha.

Where is she?

I felt a pout start to form on my lips and it didn't make any sense for me to act all childish...but I missed her.

I didn't know why but without her being around me for a period of time, it always somehow felt something might or could possibly happen.

I shook off the feeling and instead tried to continue to look around and trying to remember if Shraddha told me where she would be when I talked to her earlier.

I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I got startled when I felt somone tap my shoulder and I immediately jumped and turned around in annoyance but I relaxed when I noticed that it was just Kittu staring at me.

She was gorgeous with her hair swooped into a thick plait on her left shoulder with a yellow and pink saree.

I smiled and in little to no time, I quickly swooped her into a tight hug.

"Kittu." I said while smiling and she giggled and I rocked her around until she began hitting me to release her in which I did while laughing when we released our embrace around one another.

"So much love bhaiyaa what do I owe all of this for?" she said while smiling.

"I miss you, we haven't had time to talk in such a long time and every time we do meet it's always about my wife." I said while slightly pouting.

She chuckled.

"Really? Every time you see me, it's always about didi so I believe it's a two way street." She said.

I smiled and she smiled back and I held my ears apologetically.

"Sorry Kittu...I'm sorry I have been neglecting you, will you forgive me?" I said.

She thought for a moment and held her hand opened in front of me.

"I will, if you offer me a present." She said while eyeing her open palm.

I smiled.

"A present?" I said confused.

She nodded with her hand still outstretched.

"Yes a present. It's not right how you have forgotten all about me...at least mom calls me every day but I don't hear a word from you." She said.

"But Kittu..." I tried to say but she cut me off.

"I remember how we used to inseparable and you use to always play with me every day after school and now I can barely spend even one minute with you so yes you owe me a present." She said with her hand still outstretched.

I shook my head and released my hand from ears and stared at her as she stared back at me.

"Okay...I will give you a present...so what will my dear sister would like to receive?" I said.

She smiled and she drew her hand away.

"Very simple. Tomorrow you and I eat nothing but gol gappe's. Ooohhh I also want some ice cream as well...maybe some jalebi's as well...yess...yes...yess that is all I want." She said while smiling.

I stared at her and shook my head and nodded.

"Okay...okay it's a deal." I said while outstretching my hand.

She slapped it away and instead leaned up and kissed my forehead.

"It's a deal." She said while smiling.

I smiled and then I heard someone clear their throat behind Kittu and I looked up and saw Anand and Mithra.

Mithra was busily looking around in fascination, with her hands outstretched and squealing while Anand looked at me with an annoyed expression.

"Anand what's up with the sour face? You will get wrinkles faster if you keep on frowning like that." I said teasingly.

He grunted and instead ignored me which only had me laugh.

"Kittu..." He said.

She looked at him and she slightly blushed and nodded.

She looked at me and smiled.

"Sorry bhaiyaa, but we...Anand and I have to change Mithra's diaper." She said.

At that I arched my eyebrow.

"Both of you?" I said silently understanding what was going on.

She looked at Anand and he looked away and I shook my head.

"Its okay...I was looking for Shraddha either way so you both have...fun.." I caught my slip of the tongue and laughed.

"Ooops...I mean change my cute niece's diaper." I said while ruffling her hair and her brown eyes turned towards me and it brightened.

She squealed and I smiled as I playfully bit her hand and she giggled.

Anand grunted but he looked past me and I noticed that he and Kittu were busily ogling at one another and I wanted to groan.

Instead I sighed and cleared my throat causing both of them to jump and look away from one another.

"Sorry bhaiyaa we have to..."

"It's that we have..." Anand tried to help but was busily still staring at my sister.

When it looked as if both were going to jump on each other right there and then I cleared my throat again which caused them to look away.

"Change Mithra's diaper." I said finishing for them.

"Yeah." She said while nodding towards me.

"Mithra's diaper." Anand said.

"It was nice talking to you both...you can't even hear me anymore so...I'm gonna go..." I said shaking my head at those two as Anand wrapped his hands into Kittu's.

"Easy Malika...we are heading down the stairs just breathe." I said.

She nodded causing her earrings to jingle as she moved.

She had a death grip on my arm and was afraid that the marks would be visible so I tired to adjust the sleeve of my blouse.

I was helping to carry her carefully downstairs without her falling or even worse from passing out.

I tried to have her walk on her own but she almost tripped.

I continued to help her down until we were at the landing of the stairs.

"Calm down Malika...I'm here for you don't worry okay? Just breathe and relax." I said.

She gripped my hand even more and released a shaky breathe and then turned to me.

"Okay...I will. Thanks didi." She said while looking at me and there was nothing but worry in her expression.

I lifted my hands to brush away some of her tendrils away from her face and gave her a smile.

"Smile Malika...if anything...don't let your fear take away your happiness...you will regret it." I said to her.

She looked at me and she nodded and tried to give me a smile but it came out shaky.

I smiled and we turned and continued to walk towards the living room area where mama and papa were along with the rest of the family and friends were centered.

Mama saw us and before I could say anything she plucked Malika away from my side and brought her where everyone was at including where Ishaan was waiting, holding their son, and where papa was talking to the priest.

Ishaan face lit up when he saw Malika and I smiled when I watched as Malika placed her hand into his free hand and he tried to hand off the child to her where her entire body froze up and she turned towards me and I gave her a smile.

"You can do it." I mouth to her.

She seemed to give a soft smile, it was weak, but it was a start.

She turned towards Ishaan and he carefully placed their child into her hands as she carried her son in her arms, awkwardly, and the fear and dread that was prominent...wasn't there.

There was nervousness, but thankfully it didn't turn into fear.

I stared at her and watched as they were being led by mama towards the priest when the sinking realization sunk into the pit of my stomach.

Is this what she was worrying about?

Is this what she was dealing with during that time?

I barely remembered seeing Malika around at the time, largely because I never visited home that much due to work and everything but even then...I never sensed anything was wrong.

I remembered being with her in the delivery room but she only gave me a smile and thanked me for showing up.

She never called anyone in the delivery room after that because the doctor said she had to rest...so all along.

I looked up at Malika who was staring at her son, for the first time a semblance of a smile crossed her expression and from what I could see her son was raising his hands at her.

I stared at her as the smile grew wider and I stared at Ishaan who was watching the entire exchange in fascination.

She bottled everything inside.

"It's sooo much freaking work trying to take care of a newborn and Ishaan it's like I'm dealing with two children at once." She said while laughing.

I smiled at her.

"Seems like you got it in the bag." I said mutely before I walked away to answer my cell.

If at the time I just pried a little more or rather wasn't so focus in what I thought.

I felt something wet fall down my cheek and I continued to stare at everyone as the ceremony began and felt something else fall down my cheek.

I felt something wrap around my bare waist and I looked down to see a male hand and I quickly looked up to see Kunal.

He looked entirely handsome in his outfit that was a dark blue and white, plus paired with his pearly white smile, it only made him appear younger and more handsome.

"Shraddha..." he said smiling but lost it when I saw the expression on my face.

"Are you...are you crying?" he  said and I felt him turn me towards him as he used his thumb to wipe away the tears that were on my cheeks.

I lifted my hands to stop him and I smiled.

"I didn't even know I was..." I said while smiling.

"Why were you crying?" he asked.

I turned my head towards Malika and he followed my vision and smiled.

Without saying anything, he continued to wipe away the tears and he stared at me with a soft smile.

"I was looking for you everywhere." He said with a serious expression.

I smiled and I wrapped my hand in his to make him stop and he stared at me in confusion.

"I'm fine...it seems that you didn't forget about me this time around." I said while smiling.

He gave me a soft smile and suddenly pulled me into a tight hug and I laughed, at the same time trying to pull myself out.

"Stop it...the ceremony is beginning and people can see us..." I said while blushing.

"At least if they see us, they know that we are trying to hurry up so we can have one of our own." Kunal whispered in my ear.

I shivered and almost felt myself whimper at the low tone of his voice, the innuendo that was somehow there, and I closed my eyes, trying hard to take a deep breath before I opened my eyes to cut a glance towards him.

"Behave..." I whispered back to him, but it came out breathless.

"I'm trying to do so but you look incredibly sexy today." He whispered and I could feel his breath against my ear.

I smiled and moved my ear out of his way.

"Stop it..." I said while blushing.

"I will if you are willing to take me up my on my offer?" he said with challenge and invitation in his voice.

I smiled and I released my hands from his and backed away from him.

"I might be willing...that is...if you aren't too tired later on tonight." I said while giving him a bold look that caused him to wipe off the smile from his face.

"I got to go...the ceremony started." I said before I turned, leaving him still rooted in place.

Edited by najialuv88 - 9 years ago
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail

Chapter Twenty-Four (cont...)

Everyone was laughing, clapping, and cheering while some in their midst came forward to kiss me on my cheek and to offer something to the baby that was busily fussing away as people tried to feed him.

I looked down at him and he was staring down at me with wide unfussy eyes.

He was dressed in a blue and white stripped body suit with white socks on his feet and was wrapped in a white blanket.

I stared at his pair of large brown eyes that matched Ishaan, small nose and mouth and smiled towards him but it slowly disappeared as he blinked at me and I wasn't sure what to do.

I looked up and saw Ishaan staring at me.

"You want to hold him?" I asked ready to hand him towards him but for some reason I wasn't as ecstatic to do so as before.

He shook his head and the smile on his face widened as he stared at me.

"I am enjoying watching him, I mean Jaswant." He said while using his hand to rub his cheek and he squealed.

I smiled a little and for some reason I tried to gently rub his cheek, feeling my heart pump like crazy in my chest as I leaned the crook of my finger against his face.

It felt smooth and he stared at my hand in wonder and he tried to grab my hand and I let him.

He took my hand, more so I let him take my hand, and plopped it into his mouth.

I laughed and he laughed in response and I felt my heart pump in appreciation and admiration until I felt the pinpricks of tears sting the corner of my eyes.

I took my hand out of his mouth and used my other hand to glide it against his cheek and he pouted for a while, made a small grumbling nose, and led my finger back into his mouth and I laughed.

I continued to play with him...the first time I was acknowledging him as a person.

So many times, I was scared of him that I...that I regretfully referred to him as a duty, a task, something that I had to quickly feed, clean, and change...almost like a chore.

I was scared, still scared, that...that...I wasn't going to measure up.

But he was, for the first time staring at me with such a peaceful and relaxed expression that I wanted to hold him even more.

"H...H...Hi." I said to him.

Not sure if he would understand what I was saying but he looked at me and he smiled and squealed.

I smiled and I tried again.

"H..Hi..Hi..Hi." I said over and over and was amused each time by his response.

He was being complacent and was being happy for once and not crying and yelling every time he was with me.

"Malika." A woman voice said.

The moment, the happy moment that I was enjoying with my son immediately zapped away when I looked up to see a pair of eyes that matched mine.

"Mother." I said in greeting, losing any joy that I had previously.

She was obviously dressed in the most flashiest dress that she could probably lay her hands on, her hair piled down her shoulder, while she had on thick piles of makeup making her stand out from most of the older women that was in the room.

"Malika...congratulations." She said and she held something in her hand and wanted to feed it to me and I complied, taking the sweet she offered and she smiled at me and she leaned down to kiss my son before she hefted herself back up.

She snapped and I wasn't shocked when someone came forward, towering with different packages of gifts and presents perfectly wrapped.

She smiled triumphantly as it was placed down next to me, among the various of gifts that I received and she looked towards Ishaan.

She greeted Ishaan, where Ishaan did so vice versa before she stared back at me.

"You and my grandson are looking absolutely gorgeous and cute." She said with a smile.

The sinking feeling, the fear, the dread, I thought it was gone but it came rolling back but I tried to keep it at bay.

"Shouldn't you be like most mothers and sing as well." I said indicating towards the women that were dancing and singing in a circle, laughing, and having fun.

She followed my line of direction and chuckled and turned back towards me.

"I don't sing nor do I join in such activities." She said while running her hands through her hair.

Of course she doesn't.

She was never involved in anything that wasn't work-orientated or if it wasn't going to branch her business. No big shock there that she wouldn't be interested.

I shook my head and I looked down at my son as he stared at me, his mouth in an even line, and he was gauging my mother with a tense expression.

I wanted to smile, no matter young or old, they always saw my mother as some type of unforeseen threat.

"I hope you and Ishaan can bring your son along next time you visit." My mother said tentatively.

I gave her a smile, which was nothing but tense.

"We are more than willing to visit, it's just will you be available to receive us?" I said with a tight smile.

She lost the fake smile she had on her face and she looked at me in a disapproving expression.

"You wouldn't understand that I have a job and I won't always be as carefree as you and most women are." She said.

I tried hard not to lose my cool, more so because he...he was...my son was in my arms.

"If you for once would look around women such as me are not as carefree as it seems. We are the one's pulling triple the weight and even more. But what about you mother, you who learned from only work, I wonder what kind of weight you can pull?" I said with challenge in my voice.

She was going to say something until someone's voice cut over on the microphone.

"Okay...okay...okay. We are done with all of the serious stuff...but let's really do what we came here to do...let's party!" a female voice said.

I looked up and saw my cousin, Sachi, speaking on the makeshift stage that was set up and soon music could be heard and people began dancing, some coming towards my area, and I stared up at my mother.

"I think that it's best that we catch up later on." I said with a smile.

She stared at me and instead she looked away from me as she walked away.

I stared into outer space until I heard squealing, hiccups, and screaming and I looked down to see him starting to have huge wells of tears starting to form and I just stared at him as the crying grew louder.

"Shhh...shh...shhh...shhh." I said softly and I slowly bounced him and rubbing his back.

The crying slowly stopped and he stared back at me; the tear strains from his cheeks and a booger slowly peeking out from his nose.

I used my dupatta to wipe away the discharge from his nose and used my hand to wipe away his tears.

"It's okay...she's gone." I said with a smile.

He stared back at me and he looked as if he was going to break out into another fit but I leaned down for a moment, not sure what I was doing, but I kissed his nose.

"It's okay." I said again more softly.

My heart was pounding like crazy and I wasn't sure as to what I was doing and for the first time I wasn't bombarded with fear, tension, or being afraid of screwing up like my parents.

He continued to stare at me and the frown that he had on his face, slowly turned into a smile and he began smiling and I smiled back for a moment.

"It seems that I'm not that bad at this." I said while laughing and he continued to smile at me.

"If I make a mistake...I'm..I'm sorry but I won't be as bad as my mom." I said while smiling and he squealed in response and I smiled.

I continued to stare at him, rubbing my hand on his cheek and he followed my movements and I could feel myself slowly growing, a little bit, closer to him.

"I hope...I hope I can be a good mother to you...please give me a chance." I said while staring at him in his brown eyes.

"Shraddha. Don't overstuff her..." Kittu said while laughing.

"I'm not..." I said while trying to give a sweet to Malika.

Malika was going back to her former self and I was happy to see her interacting, playing, and smiling at her son but then when her mom came, that smile disappeared for a moment but she was still playing with her son and for the first time in a very, very, very long time she was smiling and laughing freely.

"Stop being so uptight Kittu." Malika said.

Kittu turned to her and she stared at her with a quizzical expression before she smiled.

She came over to where we were and she stuffed her with something in her mouth.

"K...Kwwiiitttwwuuu." Malika mouthed as she tried to chew and talk at the same time.

"You have been acting so weird lately and it seems that you are yourself." Kittu said while staring at Malika.

Malika smiled and I saw her stare off in the distance and I followed her direction as I saw mama holding onto Jaswant, slowly singing to him.

I smiled.

"I'm sorry didi for making you worried." Malika said while staring at Kittu.

Kittu smiled and instead she grabbed Malika's arm and tried to lift her up but Malika stared at her in confusion.

"Don't give me that look, you have been here the entire time, there is no excuse...come on and dance with me." Kittu said.

"But...but...but" Malika tried.

"No buts, as your older sister...I insist that you listen as to what I instructed." Kittu said while folding her hands together with a pout.

Malika laughed and she got herself up, causing her bracelets to clank against one another.

"Okay...I will dance with you." Malika said.

Kittu tried to drag me along but I declined.

"I'm looking for your brother." I said.

Kittu smiled and she signaled an okay sign towards me.

"Okay you guys have fun...just not too much fun or you will sooner than later have one of your own such as this." She said while looking around and I got her message.

I smiled and laughed and waved them off as they went off to dance together.

"Shraddha." Someone said.

I turned around and noticed Ishaan, Ashish, Anand, and Mithra who was busy resting in Anand's embrace.

I smiled at them.

"Congratulations." I said towards Ishaan, giving him a hug and he wrapped his hands around me and I laughed as he kept on squeezing me.

When we released from his embrace Ashish and Anand were staring at me with a smile.

"Thanks didi...also...thanks for Malika." He said the last part more silently than the others.

I turned to him confused.

"How so?" I asked.

He sighed and his smile that was in his face turned more serious.

"I know she was worried or rather going through something...most likely I think the changes in becoming a mother I'm not sure but she has been off. But it seems since the past few days and especially today she is feeling better and I know for a fact it has to be all your doing...thank you." He said.

The expression on his face was as if I gave him the best present that he ever wanted.

I lifted my hand upward and cupped his cheek and he looked at me surprised.

"You really love her?" I said more as a statement but came out as a question.

"I love her very much. Thank you Shraddha." He said and in another surprise he swooped me into a tight hug, almost lifting my foot off the floor, and I laughed.

"Okay...okay...okay." I said and I hit his shoulders so I could land back down on the ground.

"Ehem...Humm..."

I turned to see Ashish and Anand staring at us.

I laughed.

"What is this, do you guys want a hug to?" I asked confused.

They made a sick expression.

"Umm...no thanks." Ashish and Anand said simultaneously.

I arched my eyebrow.

"I fray to differ." I said and I outstretched my hands to hug them but the instantly moved away.

"Sorry Shraddha but I think Jaya was calling me." Ashish said as he made a mad dash out of my way and enter the throng of people that were dancing.

"Shraddha...Ishaan I got to go...I have to take Mithra upstairs, she is sleeping." Anand counter and quickly left and it was only Ishaan and I left.

We looked at one another confused and we both laughed simultaneously and he was soon kidnapped by uncle ji as he wanted to talk to him about his newfound responsibilities as a father.

I laughed and I stared as he tried to plead for me to help him and I did was wave him off.

I sighed and I felt someone tugging on the end of my dress.

I looked down and saw Dhruv staring at me with an offering.

I kneeled down and gave him a smile.

"What do I owe this? I said smiling.

"You looked worried mama, so dad told me if I gave you this, you will instantly feel better and smile." I  looked up to see Kunal staring at me with a smile and I laughed.

"Is that how it is? Or did he con you with something else?" I said questioning Dhruv.

Dhruv stuck out his tongue, biting on it, as if he was caught red-handed but he looked around before he looked back at what was in his hand and he shook his head vehemently.

"No mama, dad didn't con me at all...con...what does con me?" Dhruv asked looking at me confused.

My head fell forward and I laughed before I shook my head.

"Con...it means to...cheat, or to draw something out of someone else for a personal gain." I said.

Dhruv nodded.

"Oh...but its not that." Dhruv said while vehemently shaking his head, causing his hair to fly everywhere at the movement.

I smiled and instead I took what he offered from his hand and kissed his forehead.

"See I ate it..." I said.

He smiled and kissed my cheek before he ran off and I laughed as he went to join his friends that were dancing.

I smiled and I lifted myself up to look at Kunal who was looking at me guiltily.

"So what did you bribe him with?" I said while arching my eyebrow at him.

He was about to open his mouth to deny it..

"Please remember that I know you and I know Dhruv really well, so you can cut to the chase or...I might be too tired when we get home." I said while folding my hands together.

"I told him I would give him the racecar that he really wanted." He said in a heartbeat.

I smiled and shook my head and slid my hand into his arm and watched as bhai somehow was able to escape from uncle and pulled Malika into his arms and the two started dancing.

I stared at my brother who was focus entirely on Malika, while Malika was blushing as she put her hand in his.

They were going to figure out a way...they were still just a young couple, they had plenty of time to learn, to grow, and to mature.

For now I hope they would be able to become good parents.

I saw Jaya dancing with Ashish, well more so she was dancing while Ashish followed her around, staring at her with googlie love sick eyes.

I was shock even more when I saw papa talking to mama, she blushed, and giggled and despite myself, I smiled and laughed a little.

My heart swelled in happiness for Malika. I knew everything wasn't completely solved, but at least for today she would be put at rest and she could at least take the time to enjoy herself for once. I had an inkling of what was wrong and it dealt solely with auntie and uncle, more so with auntie.

Anand made his way back and he grabbed Kittu's hand and the two drifted off somewhere, both not sparing a chance to remove their gaze or hands off of one another.

I laughed again this time causing Kunal to notice.

"What's so funny?" Kunal asked.

I shook my head and took a deep breath.

"I feel like...in a very long time...I barely noticed the people around me...I barely realized how much..." I drifted off.

I love my family and how much at times I never realized how lucky I was to have them.

I stared as everyone was laughing, talking, dancing, or singing.

The whole room was filled with so much love and it could be felt in every inch that I felt another pinprick of tears but I was able to blink them at bay.

"How much what?" Kunal asked softly.

"How much I love them." I said softly.

I felt warm hands wrapped around and instead I leaned more into Kunal's shoulder, into his warmth.

"In a way...I have to agree with you on this...I can't believe mom is actually singing." he said in disbelief.

I laughed and smiled.

"It doesn't seem like papa ji is that bad...don't you think?" I said while snickering.

"I will make sure I let him know when it's your birthday, so he can donate a one-of-a-kind song towards you." Kunal said.

I froze and turned to Kunal in disbelief while he chuckled.

"If you do that I will more than make sure you have nothing but our blankets and pillow keep you warm at night." I said in annoyance.

He laughed.

"Is that all you going to threaten me with? Let's be honest, you enjoy it as much as I do." He whispered towards my ears.

I blushed and I turned towards him, reeling back as I realized how close he was towards me.

"I can threaten you with anything I so chose." I said in defiance but for some reason my voice became breathy and husky.

His smile disappeared and I felt his gaze fall down towards my nose, lips, and lower down towards my chest.

"Do you want to make a bet out of it?" He said and I saw challenge and heat in his eyes.

I smiled and I lost it as I inched closer towards him.

"You will not win if you want to do that." I said.

"You are saying that because you are scared." Kunal said while laughing.

"I'm saying that because you like to cuddle, hug, kiss, touch, and basically are affectionate. I don't think you will last a day." I said to him.

He pouted and he folded his hands together as he thought for a moment.

"Okay...okay...okay...I through in the towel." He said while grumbling.

I shook my head and smiled and I hit his arm.

"Where you doing that to rile me up?" I said looking at him catching on to what he was doing.

He shrugged.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." He said with an innocent expression.

(Two weeks later...)

I walked into the elevator, pressing the button, stretching my neck after the elevator door closed, exhausted from the day's work.

My dupatta was about to fall off, so I drapped it over my shoulder, pulling my purse closer to my body, as I ran a hand through my hair, temptingly wanting to yank off the pins that were holding my bun upright.

It was lunch time and for the fifth day in a row I was going to have lunch with Kunal again.

At least I brightened up at that prospect.

I checked my watch, noticing that I was almost 20 minutes early than schedule, but who cared.

I tapped my heels against the floor, waiting for the elevator to arrive on the floor that I needed.

It took another 30 seconds before it finally stopped on the floor and the elevator door opened at will.

I walked out, down the corridor, greeting his receptionist and his assistant, Asha, who for some reason was actually at her desk.

"Good afternoon," I greeted towards her.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Shrivastav." She said while getting up and bowing.

"No need for all of that Asha, is my husband in there now?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"He had to quickly attend a meeting but you can wait for him inside...also I believe that he has one of his business partners inside." She said.

I nodded.

"Thanks Asha, I will wait for him inside then." I said.

She nodded and I walked towards his office and I opened the door and closed it behind me.

"Oh Kunal, thankfully you are back I wanted..." A woman voice said.

I froze at my spot.

There was only one voice, a tinge of an accent, yet at the same time it sounded husky as if it was her natural voice.

"She has returned and her motives are set. Shraddha this time around she is not playing games...her real plan begins now." Jin said.

"What is she up to?" I asked Jin.

She only stared at me and instead I changed my question.

"What can I do?" I asked instead.

"Keep your guard up, act your regular self, but for everything that is sane, don't let her get an inch of an inkling that you are suspicious of her aside from getting too close to Kunal." Jin said.

I looked at her and in a long time I saw her with a pale expression and she shivered in horror.

"She is dangerous." Was all that Jin said.

"But what about the bracelet..."

"Don't say anything about it, she is dangerous." Was all Jin said before she once again pulled a disappearing act.

Even if Jin couldn't admit it, I knew it was this b***h fault as to what happened to me.

She caused everything, caused me to lose everything...

I used my hand to touch my stomach and the memory of not being able to feel that connection of our child...no matter what happened, that feeling never left me.

I wanted to so badly pull her by her hair and throw her out of the window for the pain, the living hell she put me through but once again I remained calm.

There was too much at stake and for all I know I could be wrong.

That could even sounded distasteful, knowing deep down in my heart, in my gut, and my very soul I knew she was the one who did everything and caused everything.

Although I wasn't interested on her motive, I was more interested on how many people she had working with her so I could annihilate her in one easy swoop.

But then again...the how was something I was thinking.

I don't think I can easily kill her...it would be of no effect.

I continued to spend time in my thoughts until I finally took a deep breath and slowly turned around and made contact with the b***h.

She was sitting in one of his client's chair and she stared at me in confusion.

I stared at her as I slowly walked over towards where she was.

Her hair was pulled into a ponytail while she had on a bright lipstick; she was wearing a plaid white dress shirt, over a pencil skirt, along with black heels.

She smiled when she saw me and got up from her seat and instead leaned against the front of his desk.

"Well, well, well it seems I cannot go a day without meeting everyone all at once. Good afternoon Mrs. Shrivastav...or rather its Shraddha is it?" she said with a smirk on her face.

"Good Afternoon Yoona." I said with a small smile.

"Oh..., you remember my name...I wonder as to why I would gain such importance in your memory?" she said with a sly smile.

Instead I gave her another small smile.

"I give anyone I meet equal importance. It would be rude not to remember people no matter how big or small of an impact they might cause." I said with a smile.

She lost her smile for a moment searching my gaze, yet whatever she was searching for; she never found it as she smiled again.

"Sometimes over thinking things and people can only have you make a mistake and fall flat on you're a**." She said.

I smiled.

"Then I'm pretty glad that I have a big enough a** to fall on." I said.

She stared at me, measuring me for a few seconds before a serious expression fell on her face.

"Why are you here?" she asked with her hands planted firmly on either side of the desk as she stared at me.

Instead I walked over where she was and instead of meeting up to her like she thought, I instead went around to Kunal's seat and stared at the photos he had on his desk before I looked up and she turned herself around to stare at me.

"That is a very funny question, Yoona, why else would I be here..." I said.

I sat down in the chair instead and stared straight at her as she slowly lost her smile and she stared at me with a serious expression.

"I'm here to meet my husband." I said while folding my hands together as I lost my smile and stared back at her with the same expression.

-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Res
Unres

Superb & rocking update!!

Loved & enjoyed  a lot!!😃😃😃

U always makes me happy!!😃😃

Love U for the FF..this story is very close to me!!😳😳

Love it to bits!!❤️❤️❤️

Family scenes are the best!!⭐️⭐️

Kittu-Kunal & shraddha-Anand scenes are amazing as always!😃

I'm loving Malika & her part in the story!!

But #ShraNal scenes takes the cake for me!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Can't wait to know more abt Yoona,shraddha...very interesting story..keep it up!!👏👏

Love u always!!❤️
Edited by -Red-Rose- - 9 years ago
Nobody27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
res
unres

What happened to Anki so romantic even more than shranal😆

I thought he forgot the function...yes I love kunal and kittu golgappa moments...also shraddha-brothers scene...I always love to read family moments😃

Malika and shraddha their relation is turning more adorable by each update...I loved their convo

Shranal their scenes always give me goosebumps...if kunal is like this they will soon have one of their own😆😳

That part you wrote in malikas pov that so sweet and cute...I love love love it...malikas maa also was nice... but I must say that malika and her son take away the entire chapter for me👏

Shranal and dhruv I was missing them in your last few chapters...shraddha's threat was too good...for kunal I think thats the most scary one... bet idea is nice want to know how much they will be able to control and who lose it first😉

I miss jin and shraddha...yeah one thrilling shraddha-yoona fight...I hope we will get more in following chapter😃

You are making this more interesting and poor me I m losing my patience...love you muah🤗🤗🤗

Edited by -treesa- - 9 years ago
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Red-Rose-

Jumoke...thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you for this!!🤗

Wow...so many thank you's...😆😆
No need dear and ur more than welcome dear...love you muah muah 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Red-Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: najialuv88

Wow...so many thank you's...😆😆
No need dear and ur more than welcome dear...love you muah muah ❤️

Love u more..muahhh muahhh!!🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️