Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shyamlu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Sweet_Krishna

But I did not like his reaction vis--vis Shastri sisters. He is an officer. He should be matured and balanced.In spite of knowing his mother's behavior , he wants to teach the sisters a lesson

How childish!! I was expecting a no nonsense guy since he had been conditioned as an officer.Let us see what happens. By far, only Mr. Sareen is the most sensible guy in this family. The boys have taken after Minty. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Sweet Krishna, me too was expecting a mach more matured officer types, but u know, a lot of air force/army guys whom i personally know are all of this sort, flirtious, childish and stupid too...😆😉
Sweet_Krishna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Shyamlu

Sweet Krishna, me too was expecting a mach more matured officer types, but u know, a lot of air force/army guys whom i personally know are all of this sort, flirtious, childish and stupid too...😆😉

I have different experience. My cousin who is an Army officer is quite serious and he would brush off such things as petty. And i have other relatives too who are officers in Army and they seem to be very balanced , of course they are humorous but not childish.