Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamanna-azaan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
it was nice update..
vri and tanha have to do so much thing to short out the mess.
really waiting for next update..
-Glitz- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Super stry priya.
Wat an imagination.
Amar n vd char awsm.
N neil vd bf?
He he.
Oh god.
Amar hurted knwing the truth.
N tanha helped vd in reliasing.
Nw vd at amar home.
Damn intrst.
Update soon.
vi1772843271_nc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
AWESOME UPDATE DEAR..
IT WAS REALLY EMOTIONAL AND TOUCHING..
THE WAY U DESCRIBE EACH EMOTION IS AMAZING..
JUST LOVED IT...
Vrindaroxz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
superb and emotional story...
Missu_TR thumbnail
Lovely story
Awesome concept dear
Update soon pm me
Missu_TR thumbnail
Super update
Rey mess everything...  Now taani Sab thik kar dege
Update soon pm me
Avalanche. thumbnail
Awesome concept!!
It is so different!
Hope vri stops fighting her feelings.
Can't wait for some vrimar passion!
Please continue soon and pm me!
theroyalkhush thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
amazing concept.. Loved it.. Update soon and plz pm me for update..
taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter-3

VRIMAR STORY--REALIZATION OF TRUE SOULMATE

recap-- vrinda entered with coffee

But the scene she saw left her broken.

Amar was unaware of everyone and everything thing after today dawn when everyone left him and Rep-1 was the last one, he knew he had done with Mumbai glamour world but one last time he wanted to meet Shaan and ask him to take care of his Vri coz he knew Shan and Vrinda's relationship was same on and off sreen they were real bro sis and somewhere after Vrinda left show Shaan made a distance with Amar, he did not tell any thing to Amar but did not like his doing s with Vrinda but he couldn't call Shaan as he was not taking his call.

He was sad and just prayed Vrinda remain happy with Neil but did not call her even coz he did not want to spoil her valentine day and made his mind that tomorrow early morning he will leave before Vrinda knows anything about him and go back to Bangalore.

Vri entered and saw Amar with un brushed hair diabled look packing luggage while taking out things from wardrobe ,his back was to the door, Vrinda came inside with two mugs of coffee stood behind Amar and touched his shoulder.. Current ran through his body, he was shocked to see Vri there, he had many questions running in mind but Vri was adamant ,she did not allow Amar to ask anything ...

By only holding his hand made him sit on the other side of bed handed the coffee and with a adament face asked him to drink it and to lie down and take rest and she also stated in an angry voice that if he wants she can give him .. another flowers vase to break and injure the left. hand...Amar was stunned he wanted to ask many thing wanted to find out whether she knows about his breakup with charlie and ...his quitting the show...he wanted to know about the progress of Vri's and Neil s date but he was afraid to ask anything coz of Vrinda's angry face.

He seeped the cofee and laid down on bed, Vri complete her coffee and then went to Amar's side touched his forehead check out the fever, Amar wanted Vrinda to stay near to him close to him but Vrinda was Vrinda... she pulled the blanket over him and said take some rest .. I will give u dinner at nine thirty and now its eight thirty take rest for one hr...and then went to the other side of the bed and started unpacking Amar's bag and putting things back in wardrobe... Amar turned towards Vri seeing her work but couldn't ask any questions just watch her work. Somewhere he knew things will change but he didn't want to know what and how coz he knew if Vri came she will do what she likes..he knew how adamant she can become sometime...and at such times she listen to none , So Amar gave up his mind and waited for Vri to speak herself... .

He was ready to get Vri's scolding ,love , care or if Vri hurts him then also he was okay coz whatever Vri likes Amar will let her do, will not force anything on her.

Vri watched from the corner of her eyes Amar looking at him but she was continuing with her work.Amar kept on staring at and looking at Vrinda...but soon he slept coz he was tired and still had fever. Vrinda saw it and was admiring and  after unpacking she got a dairy in the bag writtenVrinda My Love...

She was shocked.was an understatement...She opened and saw all her rare pics of shooting like while eating doing masti while shopping in Goa and on it written when how he developed feelings for her how he torchoured her so that she gives up and comes to her...His love his obsession for her...He has collected all the positive writings about her by her fans...Printout of edits made for both of them by their fans...He wrote he loved her but didn't n know how to express and thought her as attitude queen and started giving her attitude to seek her attention...And when he understood he was wrong he had lost the time...Vrinda started crying...There were pages written ...My Vri...My vrinda My loveMy taani Love u jaan love u angel ...Even he has brought for gifts for her on her birthday, valentine's day, but couldn't give her...She checked the wardrobe once again saw everything thing...was there...

She was feeling numb, she sat beside him on the bed caressed his hair gave a kiss on his forehead and he moved in sleep and wrapped his hand around her waist and sneeked in the cozy warmth of her lap...But she knew he was empty stomach so she carefully stood separating herself from him and went to kitchen to make the dinner, simple roti and sabjii brought in a plate and again sat beside amar in the bed keeping the plate in the side table ...

Edited by taani.priya1997 - 9 years ago
princess1926 thumbnail
Amazing update...
Update asap