Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: _SenbonZakura_

Pata hai gali ke kutte ko jaise roti ke tukde daalte hai naa?? 

Bas. 

Aur kuch nahi kehna hai. Bas woh scene hazaar baar dekhungi. 

You are straightforward and blunt in what you just said but you are 101 % correct. Poor RR fandom has been reduced to what ... it is a pity .. I 'll also watch million times.
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zara-

CV's are playing a sick game by making sure Parud fans stay hooked, while planning a Myrud wedding :(

x

Dear ZARA, I guess you are right. They are once again doing what they want to by making a fool of us and we are taking it up just because we love Parud and will not miss a scene . CV's getting sadist pleasure !!!
Guinea thumbnail
Yes that scene was recently shot and was lovely 😊
Lavenderlily12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I was simultaneously happy and depressed when that scene came on. It was so cute! And it made me miss Paro even more. 😭 It was nice to see a pregnancy scene though, because many of us were pretty upset when they sped through the pregnancy. It was really the best scene of the episode. 
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

So very true.

That scene has been recently shot. Sanaya is brilliant at switching between her characters but did you everyone notice. In those few seconds of seeing Parud there was more chemistry there then there has been between Myrah and Rudra. Why did CV's have to ruin such a beautiful story and couple. I cried straight after seeing that scene. 😭
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Zara-

After hearing about a new Parud scene being shot I went to watch only that part online and noticed her fringe was slightly shorter than normal. You can very much tell that this Parud scene has been shot after Paro's 'death' scene. I must say two things.

1)Sanaya is a brill actor for jumping from one character to the other flawlessly. 

2)Seeing Paro normally on my screen today was just a breath of fresh air. Like a window back into the true RR was revealed making me grin ear to ear. I miss Paro so much. Her heartwarming and sizzling chemistry with Rudra is truly unmatchable. It was as if life came back to RR just for a few seconds. *sigh* CV's what have you done to the essence of the show...

That too without rehearsals, take-after-take and hardly a day to switch between characters

Amazing Sanaya 👏

BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
As always Sanaya was brilliant. Paro's presence was a wiff of fresh air today. 😊
But damn this show, damn Paro and PaRud, they make  a grown up like me cry.
The FBs and the song Haili mhari were soul soul stirring.
Sarunarshiy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That scene made me emotional again..:-(.. She expects nothing.. She is hpy with her pati,beta,imli,titlis... Oh how i miss birpur paro..:-(.. N yes u r rite that was recently shot scene... N very true when we look at paro n myrah.. It feels like two different sanayas are playing those roles.. Bodylanguage,voice n even the smile.. she differentiates one from the another... Hmm Great job sanaya . And a very nice post Zara.. Thanq..:-)..
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
yes
I also notice that
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Very Nicely put👍🏼... I agree with every word you said... Seriously, What have they done to our wonderful  show and magical PaRud??? Edited by Hope - 9 years ago