Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome Post Sunara...very very Beautiful description on Paro's character and her entire journey of Rangrasiya...i am already upset with her sudden death and now your post made me really emotional..its so touchy...😭
here i will not talk about Sanaya...as she is such an actress who brings life in her all characters whatever she plays...regarding simplicity. innocence and sweetness i would say Gunjan and Paro were quite close to each other...Gunjan was also extremely Innocent, seet and simple looking girl.very soft spoken..but still  Sanaya managed to show a great difference between both...u can never mix up her one character with another...HATTS OF TO SANAYAπŸ‘
here my main focus is on Paro...i so loved her as Paro...the way you narrated her whole story...im feeling like cry as im missing her alot..for me Rangrasiya is all about Rudra and Paro..it was Paro only who succeeded to melt a stone heart person, a Jallad turns into inssan...Paro will always be missed in RR...her sweetness, selfless nature, how she always stands with her husband in good n bad circumstances... will always be missed..Last scene was just breathtaking..i felt my heartbeat stopped when she was bout to die and kept her baby in cupboard and gave him her Rudraksh...
it was so real..so beautiful so touchy ..totally heart wrenching Performance done by Sanaya...πŸ‘πŸ‘
i wish Paro would never had been died in Rangrasiya...it seems so empty now...