Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sunara,
  beautiful post. First time parents feeling anxious and proud amazingly portrayed by Sanish.
Paro is happy, content and it showed in her every action. 
Seeing Paro's twinkle eyes and the baby Rudra is happy. For him Paro and her happiness comes first. The dialogues between them 
"yeh Mera hai " .. "aur aap iska"... "raja, raj kumar what else can I ask"  heart touching.
Kudos to Sanaya and Ashish. 

Sunara somehow my hopes are up again why ? No proper answer , I'm thinking of role reversals and Rudra without Paro and idea of  Rudra with some one else  though it is Paro look alike,  I still can not digest I think. I'll be patient and hopeful of some miracle by the intelligent creatives.😃
I know you are thinking I'm crazy😆

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Jaz1990

You know what kills me Sunara is that they will make Rudra fall in love with the lookalike just breaks my heart!

Jas broke my heart too - just finish watching RR tonight and dump the tonight's scene and think parud had their happy ending with the birth of their baby boy and are real soon expecting the 2nd baby too much to Rudra's chagrin and Paro's delight! ❤️

And then maybe next week or whatever as it comes - watch the show from Myrah's POV as in start a completely different story with her that has NOTHING to do with anything we know. Consider it as a chirpy happy young thing's journey in to a falling in love or something with some random man with a baby.. this is the ONLY way i can bear this atrocity..
i am planning on doing that..

Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

<font color="#0066CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"> Jas broke my heart too - just finish watching RR tonight and dump the tonight's scene and think parud had their happy ending with the birth of their baby boy and are real soon expecting the 2nd baby too much to Rudra's chagrin and Paro's delight! ❤️

And then maybe next week or whatever as it comes - watch the show from Myrah's POV as in start a completely different story with her that has NOTHING to do with anything we know. Consider it as a chirpy happy young thing's journey in to a falling in love or something with some random man with a baby.. this is the ONLY way i can bear this atrocity..
i am planning on doing that..

</font>

I wonder if I would be Able to do this! I gave so much of my time and love to PaRud only for them to be snatched. :(
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
awesome post dear 
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful caps...
wee done !!
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

this one is my personal favorite
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Lovely post & caps loved d song they played 4 PaRud
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rashika

Sunara!

This is a beautiful post of Parud. As first time parents you forget that they are only actors playing those roles but just like you I got lost in their joy. I completely agree with what you said below:
Sanaya and Ashish hats off to you! This last scene made me weep... it was so so beautful.. you guys just make these so real.. i just forget this is a show when I see u in such beautiful moments..

And one final thing - this man who experienced this joy as he kept his head on his wife's pregnant belly to feel their baby kicking will NEVER fall in love with anyone else.. This man who looked at his wife with so much love shining out of his eyes at that moment would never fall for someone else..

And this young girl who was glowing with this adorable maternal glow and sheer happiness as she loved with all her heart these two precious beings to her will always be loved.. cherished and revered.. no one will ever be able to replace her.. and this man cannot survive without this beautiful woman who had the most beautiful soul in this world..

For me they live on forever.. a little family of 3... in their happy little world.. together.. always and forever..