Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rulama thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rulama thumbnail

rulama thumbnail

rulama thumbnail

rulama thumbnail

...Champ... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Res

Yayyy...I'm first

***Edited***
This shot is really really cute. Not to mention, this one has brought back all those never forgettable Holi day of Arshi back to us. Reminsicing those old days is always a pleasure. Thank You for writing beautifully on this point! 👏

The first part was really really cute. I mean explaining Arnav's curiosity, his restlessness to see a particular girl who's always stealing his attention all to herself, his thoughts on why she wouldn't be here, the cute past moments with her, everything felt so really good reading. I loved starting Arnav...Oops...ASR's part. 😃

And then Khushi came, I was expecting her to be drunk with the way her words were mentioned. She's slurry fr sure while saying, I expected from the dots between the words she was speaking. In fact, I'm surprised that Arnav caught that a bit late. But still her talking's were cute. 😳

'Khushi Gupta Kumari drink only water...water means pani...pani...pani...pani puri...golgappe...chat...samosa' LOL!! I was cracking up reading this part of her. And her way of mocking every of Arnav's expressions is hilarious too. Catching ASR off guard is only something drunk Khushi can do, I guess. Sober one would get all wobbly legged if she saw him angry or any other. 😛

The conversation that took place between both of them was really cute. Arnav getting all riled up, controlling all his desires, trying to cool down his irritation, not that he could keep that all pent up in him so much if it was for normal Khushi before him. 😉

And then Anjali's entry, her's was another funny one. She was freaking out that Gupta's would actually be getting all wrong assumptions on finding Arnav sitting near Khushi on bed and all. 🤣

And the final crack up was Mami, Anjali and their reaction for Arnav's decision or to say answer for Anjali's question. That was as simple as possible yet hilarious yet was so 'aww' part. Gupta's really are going to be scared for Arnav, in order to keep with their sanka devi. I guess Buaji is more than relieved to get her Sanka Devi off her back, isn't she? LOL!! Their reactions were hilarious too. 😆

Totally loved it till here all cracking up, lovely and nice scenes. So now actually how's he going to tell Khushi? What's going happen next? I'm really excited and curious. Will be waiting  

Edited by Lucky_arshi - 9 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesime dear
Qwww holi days
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely story
waiting for the next part
-Xpress- thumbnail
Section 1

Hahaha...arnav can never stay away from kushi...
Loved the start... and kushi is drunk.. interesting