Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sohn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

nope.. i did not read that.  it was my natural reaction dear.. i wonder who else would need to write such silly fun stuff anyway 😆😆

ahem 😆
UDman thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: qwertyesque

never stay social and carry a gun... 😊

WOW! That's a little drastic, don't you think?😆

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

EX what?? boyfriend/ girlfriend? or husband/ wife?

Are children involved? How many years of relationship was it? What caused it to come to a hault?? Who called it off? How??
Post- Break up behaviour will depend on all these things..

If the break up involved nasty business, why would you want to associate anyway??  no sense..

Dump a cheating partner and never hang out..

Same for an abusive (physical &/or emotional) partner.

If just physical attraction is lost, the spiritual connection is warned out, yet friendship can be retained, retain it 😊 ..
If other elements like nosy family dabbled in it and ruined it, then move on but stay friends, why not?
It is the strength that one finds from within. Sometimes, when one ESCAPES and AVOIDS, they don't quite get the closure.
IMHO, only when you can face them, hang out with them and yet not be sad / dragged back into their arms, you have REALLY moved on.. It is a much better feeling, which makes you a stronger person, rather than a bitter person.. just my opinion :)

QT Patootie all I can say is Wow 👏👏

I also liked what LH wrote abt broken thing being bad feng shui 👏 

Edited by Dabulls23 - 16 years ago
mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

thnx and takes a bow 😳
sohn thumbnail

Wow QT...KYA likha hain! Khallas! That was a bang on target thoughts-train! Loved that ! 👏
season915 thumbnail
"Relationships are like chinaware,
Costly, rich and rare,
Once broken, can be mended,
But the cracks are always there!"

So, why settle for cracked things when you can get brand new? 😉

On a more serious note, being friends is not a very good idea, expecially in an Indian environment. And various scenarios were desribed, but since you seperated by mutual choice, then there had to be a reaon strong enough. Then, why talk again? And, if it was a one-sided decision, then of course, no point sweating!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rutumodi915

Costly, rich and rare,

On a more serious note, being friends is not a very good idea, expecially in an Indian environment. And various scenarios were desribed, but since you seperated by mutual choice, then there had to be a reaon strong enough. Then, why talk again? And, if it was a one-sided decision, then of course, no point sweating!

RM,

Itni chhoti umra me kitna achha likh leti hai aap.  Shabash 👏  👏 👏

season915 thumbnail

RM,

Itni chhoti umra me kitna achha likh leti hai aap.  Shabash 👏  👏 👏

Aww Varshaji, thanks so much..

Ab DM me itne great great samjdaar log hai to wo kya hai na ki thoda influence ho jata hai..

But seriously, DM is a great learning experience. Even just reading the posts can inculcate so much good stuff in you and the people are so friendly also. There are exceptions, of course! 😉

sohn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rutumodi915

Costly, rich and rare,

Im still thinking which quote of yourz to appreciate more, the one about relationship or the one that goes in your signature, cus that one is aahsome!

I liked your clarity of thought rutu 😊

I might be wrong, but I think the issue comes more into play when couples split mutually. Its like this 'agree to disagree' kinda concept in an argument. Once you hit that point, you dunno what to do after that ahem 😕 Cus I think in this one, you try to take care to respect each other's decision and try moving on in life without hurting the other. Theres a likely chance ..keeping in touch MIGHT come into play in this case..maybe.

When its one sided, the one who lets go, has reached the point of no return and wudnt care much even if he/she wanted to, and the one who has been on the receiving side, is just left agitated hurt or dunno ...could be any feeling in that order. So being friends will really take the life out of both in this one.  But having said that, no point citing personal examples buh I do have a close friend of mine who left her boyfriend cus of some issues from his side. A month later, they talked it out n he accepted that he was at fault. They do share a wonderful friendship even now. But I think this is rare n no harm done.

Dunno what works for whom and why I guess.
Edited by sohn - 16 years ago
angel_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good riddance of bad trash 😆 😆 If you decide to dump someone .. Obviously you have great reasons to .. If some one dumps you then that person never deserved anything great in life .. So eitherways it is good riddance 😆 life always goes on and you end up finding GREAT people and making better decisions ..