Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
late hun Di.. sorry.. but kya karen.. I am going mad with college.. all thanks to ROSY who REs for me and keeps reminding me of the update... Enough of my Shok Sabha.. lets get into FF

so here comes Mr. ASR all set to run from the country away from the painful memories of SO CALLED HERπŸ˜†

is it even possible when he loved her CRAZILY MADLY DEEPLYπŸ˜† How funny.. 

jisko hum paagalon ki tarah chaahte hain.. un hi se dhur bhaagte.. HAMESHA!! 

oh how i loved that twin house and his restaurant name 

deleKtable Morsel.. 

Black & white ko bhoolne ke liye, yeh shuru kiya.. jo POSY ban gaya.. 

which means.. Arnav tried forgetting him retaining her in himself! 

Khushi is a LADY ON MISSION!! 

Mission yet to be defined.. is she planning to leave him setting his mind back to normal or she will stay with him.. I dono! 

but jo bhi hai.. these two can never get far from each other.. 

Khushi has touched sky with business.. but her basic fears.. reaction to touch! baap re.. how much she is affected... 

Kuch gaav ese hote hain.. jo waqt ke saath teek toh ho jaate lekin kabi gayab nahi hote.. jab bhi usko chedo toh phir dard dena shuru karte! 

These both! 

Urhh.. I ll surely go mad.. 

He lashed her out once and now is kicking his bike to check if she is safe! 

Pyaar ho toh esa.. 

ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON?

ISS DARD KO KYA NAAM DOON?

Suno zara kehti hai kya.. Meri dhadkan tujhse piya
Maine apne dil pe likha.. Naam tera Saathiya
Tum jo Mile toh jaana.. Dil hai tera Deewana
Tujh pe hua yeh qurbaan Haye
Jiya dhadak dhadak.. jiya dhadak dhadak.. 
Jiya dhadak dhadak Jaaye!! 
Edited by MeenuArshiCrazy - 9 years ago
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Deepu... I don't have to say it out loud that the update is excellent... And the way you penned it is brilliant. What I wonder is... How can you succeed in surprising me every time. I didn't expect this. After your teaser I just thought about they going to live together side by side in twin house in San Pedro and she tries to win him back. But Khushi working in the restaurant ... I didn't expect this. definitely not.. You surprised me... Ofcourse you always do that... I am used to it.. But how come I didn't think about it. 

Althought he kept mask showing he is not thinking about her and she doesn't mean anything to him ... His every nerve is pumping her name... His every breath is singing her name... His every thought is filled with her name... just only his mouth is not saying it out loud... He hid the thoughts about her deep inside him by closing his mouth by uttering it... Because he was afraid that if he speak her name out, the remained presence of her memories will go away from him. Thats why .. even though his mouth told her to get the hell out of here... his heart is yearning to see her.. his senses are trying feel her presence.

Oh My poor Arnav.. he is missing everyone... and still wants to shut off everyone... Why he is taking up so much pain in addition to the pain his heart already feeling. Don't worry Arnav... Your heal is coming.. you will get bandaged to your heart.. very soon... 

Ahha... that is a nice reintroduction... They met again... so beautiful ... I am waiting for this since so long... although they have seen each other in previous updates.. this meet is different.. just like how I wanted...πŸ˜›

And Khushi.. introducing her to him... I am Khushi Arnav singh Raizada.. I was like clapping after this ... even my son said.. mamma you are happy like a baby.. and I told him.. Deepu aunty making me do it... and he corrected me.. Not Deepu Aunty Mamma .. Deepu Aunt... πŸ˜†

She swung her bag and walked away with her chin up, because she knew he is hurting more than her in every word he speaks against her. But this is the only way she could get close to him fighting him, for him. Its time to wear a thick skin for him!

This is why.. these two are amazing charecters.. created by you Deepu.. She knows.. every inch of his heart and mind... She knows him... completely...  She is one heck of a Valiant woman...

Oh Oh.. Poor Mr. Hicks... I pity him...

She is quite quick on her toes too. It wont take her a min to dump all these and to move on in her life like nothing existed

Arnav was torn.. completely on that day.. its very hard for him to forget that and forgive her... I really wish she melts him down quickly.. because ... albeit they are living separately ... their hearts are still beating as one.. and still their minds are occupied with each others thoughts... and still they both are yearning for their eternal togetherness...

Deepu... You are so cruel... do you know that... Hai Hai... I was used to drool only on Arnav.. while reading Arshi stories.. and now... you are making me drool on Aman... He is helping Khushi and what an awesome plan of living in a twin house like that... I even got this house in my last night's dream... and they both throwing daggers at eachother... really... it became like a hauted house for me.. since I saw it in teaser... Those three cars.. and balconies.. comeon.. I don't how well I remember my house from outside.. but I remember pretty well about this house ...πŸ˜†

Delektable morsel... Oh.. I loved that K.. referring Khushi... Ha.. ha.. I know.. it's not referring me..and for one min .. I thought it's for me... πŸ˜†...

The beautiful memories turned even more painful each passing day and he was stuck, stuck to where Khushi left him, stuck to the moment he hugged her last on that day.

Deepu ending part is a bit emotional... How well you explained the turmoil of Arnav.. How he is feeling without her.. and how he is stuck at that moment...

And Arnav uttering.. Why did you come back, Khushi? Taking her name in his mouth for the first time after three years... 

I think Khushi successfully crossed the first step in her mission... Now I am waiting how Khushi will plan to win him back.. and how fast he will move close to her...... Yes... she has to make him feel he is worth the fight.. yes my Arnav is worth the fight... And he has to make her feel she is worth the love...worth the life with him... ... 

Brilliant Deepu... Brilliant...πŸ‘

Edited by lovedrops - 9 years ago
_Oorja_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Res:

'Edited'
Well the chapter was beautiful as it was supposed be πŸ˜Š so I would just tell you about what I felt reading this part...

When we fight our feelings too much and try to erase the memory of the only person who in reality rules out heart and mind, we forget that the more we fight the more we lose... the more we push the more it comes back with equal force, if not double. 
Same is the case of Arnav. He is fighting a lost battle when he tries to push Khushi out of her mind, but with dusk her memories return with equal vigor and he again becomes the slave of the past, where he had Khsuhi by his side. But in this whole process he just loses a little bit of his life every day. 

So I am glad that Khushi has finally come to fight him, fight him to make him live again, fight him to make him feel again and openly, fight him to make him accept and fight him to mend him and his broken heart.

His shock seeing Khushi was natural and his reaction seeing her sindoor was expected but I was over the moon when the old Arnav in him reared him and made him up and run for her safety in the unknown city. 

And Khushi, what should I say about her? She is a fighter and I have full faith that she will bring the walls down around Arnav's heart with her spirit one day and I am just waiting for the day to come.

It was very delighting to see the old fiery Khushi back to fight ASR and I enjoyed it really and I hope it would be like this from now on... 

Uh! did I tell you I loved the kitchen scene and was just wondering how the head chef escaped in one piece after bringing the storm in ASR's life...πŸ˜ƒ

Waiting for more Deep...

Oh! wanted to dedicate this song for Arnav and Khushi here πŸ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO36F--Vn1g[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Moumita_2014 - 9 years ago
beenish248 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mine πŸ˜›
Edited..
Marvellous Update Di ..
So finally Khushi is all set to WooO Her Dear Hubby Woah That Great .., i am all set to see how Will she gona WoO ARS :D
How many time he try to hate her but he simply can't hate her ,Who Can hate her own Body Part ??
Di i am Really curious about her childrens .. Please reveal her life too :)
Eagerly Waiting ..

Edited by beenish248 - 9 years ago
littlemissstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
unres
AMAZING IS THE WORD FOR THE UPDATE..TOO GOOD..
KHUSHI IS ALL SET TO BRING ARNAV BACK..AMAN IS THERE BY HER SIDE..
ARNAV AT LITTLE PEACE AS AMAN N ANJALIS LIFE IS BACK ON TRACK..
ARNAV THINKING THAT WHY WAS KHUSHI BACK..N WHY SHE DIDNT COME AFTER THAT INCIDENT..
ALOT OF QUESTIONS ON ARNAVS SIDE N ANSWERS ON KHUSHIS PART..
ARNAV THINKING OF HIS N ANJALIS RELATION..A BEAUTIFUL ONE..ANJALI GAVE UP EVERYTHING FOR ARNAV..N ARNAV RETURNED BACK BY GIVING HER HAPPINESSS IN FORM OF AMAN.
ARNAV VISITING HIS RESTAURANT..A BIGGG SURPRISE WAITING FR HIM..
AN AMAZING SCENE GIVEN WEN HICK WAS GIVING INSTRUCTIONS AS ARNAV WAS COMING..
N THEN FINNALY THEY BANGED INTO EACH OTHER..A SHOCKER FOR ARNAV..
KHUSHIS "HI" N "HATH DO MUJHE " WAS AWESOME LOVED IT..
I M SURE IN FUTURE SHE IS GOING TO BE SUPER AWESOME..
ARNAV KHUSHI CONVERSATION..LOVED HOW KHUSHI TWISTED THE CONVERSATION..THE WAY SHE SAID KHUSHI ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA WAS SUPERB..
WHICH ASSHOLE HIRED U? CRACKED ME UP..ARNAV N HICKS CONVERSATION.
U EMPLOYING HER OR SHE EMPLOYING YOU LOL..ARNAV IS A TOUGH NUT..BUT KHUSHI KNOWS HOW TO DEAL WITH HIM N HIS TACTICS..
SHE IS WELL PREPARED.N SOO HER FIRST STEP REGARDING THE CONTRACT WAS AWESOME..
THE FLASHBACK WHERE KHUSHI REALISED THAT THE NAME OF THE RESTARAUNT N HER INITIALS SCREAMED THAT THERE WAS NOT A MOMENT THAT HE DIDNT REMEMBER HER..
KHUSHI TALKING TO BUAJI..I ALREADY MISS THEM..DII ITNA CONFUSING THESE KIDS KA MATTERS..PLS SOLVE IT SOON..
ARNAV THINKING OF KHUSHI..HIM WORRYING ABOUT KHUSHI..THE LOVE IS THERE N WAS ALWAYS THERE..THE WORD HATE NEVER EXISTED..
THE QUESTIONS IN HIS MIND..LETS SEE HOW KHUSHI IS GOING TO GIVE ANSWERS..
DESPERATELY WAITNG FR UPDATE..LETS C HOW ARNAVS LIFE IS GOING TO CHANGE FOR BETTER..I HAVE A STRONG FEELING WE ARE GOING TO SEE GLIMPSE OF OLD ARNAV N KHUSHI..
N I CANT WAIT FOR THAT NEW BEGINING WHICH IS GOING TO BRING HAPPINESS IN THEIR LIVES..;)
..AMAZINGLY WRITTEN UPDATE..LOVED EVERYBIT..
Edited by littlemissstar - 9 years ago
enlightenme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It has been quite long for the first time I'm commenting on Fighting Fate. There are many comments where readers feel Khushi did made a wrong decision by leaving Arnav, she had no right to decide for both of them robbing Arnav of the privilege to decide their future and blah blah. But nobody felt the same when Arnav made decisions for both of them. Though he never lied to Khushi regarding the child, he deceived her in a way and kept her in the darkness, when they both had a chance to abort this child. At that time Arnav did what he felt was right for Khushi and then Khushi did what she felt was right for Arnav. She felt violated she had to leave, not just that she felt she was burden, she felt will never be able to be good wife and she made him hate her so that he could move on his life, just the way Arnav thought Khushi will never know the truth 'wishful thinking'. But, when one is in love one does that tries to control to make the life better for the person we love, be it a man or A woman. Most of us agree with men taking control in relationships but its not the same for the opposite sex, I really do wonder why.
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Deepthi, thanks for the super update again. So let the games begin!!!!!

Arnav is done with all the work at Mumbai and is back to San Pedro. After Khushi made her appearance twice in last 3 weeks, his mind was in a turmoil. It wanted to know why did she come to meet him. Thats good to atleast start with. He wanted to talk to her, ask her questions but he withheld himself back.

here hadn't been a single day gone by in these 3 weeks without thinking why had she come to see him again after all those years? As much as he was curious to know the answer, his stubbornness kept him under check not to overreact, constantly reminding him that She screwed it all up, leaving nothing to mend.

Dil kehta hai, chal unse mil, uthi hai kadam ruk jaate hai

Dil humko kabhi samjhatha hai, hum dil ko kabhi samjhate hai

So the restaurant name said everything to Khushi.  Past decisions and blunders,  present situations and consequences and future intentions and resolutions.  Does Khushi need more proof that Arnav can never move on in life without her? I really really hope that Khushi's intentions are clear this time and she wont leave him again in the end.

So the twin houses belong to Arnav and Aman, and Khushi will be staying in Aman's house.

Khushi has managed to get a job at his own restaurant. Loved the way he saw her there. More than loved the introduction she made about herself. It shows the determination in her to get back to his life as his partner.

Khushi took a step backward and folded her hands into namaste introducing herself, I guess I havent been introduced properly and since you have not met me before, This is Khushi Singh Rai...

Dont you dare call yourself with that name. Arnav threatened crouching towards her.

This is KHUSHI ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA ... Her tone as stubborn as she could get, she sternly stated looking into his eyes fearlessly.

Well Mr. Raizada, by now you know how stubborn your wife is, so its of no use to use your threatening tone on her. It will work on others but not on her.

She is quite quick on her toes too. It wont take her a min to dump all these and to move on in her life like nothing existed.

As much as Arnav wants to talk to her and let her back in his life, past bitter experiences are holding him off. That is quite understandable. Now its upto Khushi to rebuild his trust in her.

I miss your kiss and I miss your touch, I dont know why I love you so much,To see your smile and touch your face, to be back in your arms where I felt so safe,I need you now, like I needed you then its too painful I just cant be your friend, Please come back to me, and you will see that you and I are meant to be.

Edited by canapoem - 9 years ago
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
               Arnav is back to his hideout from the world filled with bitter and sweet memories of his past life. As expected Emotional farewell by Nani & Anjali and warm and understanding one by Aman.  Arnav truly loved Anjali and wished for all the very best things to happen in her life behind his false facade of emotional detachment with everyone.

Curious Arnav confused why she disappeared and showed up three weeks ago.  Poor him don't even have clue about what / who is waiting for him oceans away 😊. LOL...What a Bollywood style entry by Kushi to deleKtable Morsel πŸ˜†.  Arnav & Kushi encounters always started with falling, catching and What the Fs πŸ˜‰ and looks like that traditions is not lost even after years.  Aman, Anjali, Nani and Bua everyone playing Cupid for A & K. But Kushi, does she really want to come back and start new life with him?.

As soon as he thought "where she is staying and how she is managing in this unfamiliar country" protective Arnav instantly sprang up to check  on Kushi where about πŸ˜›. Let's see how he reacts to new neighbor πŸ˜†

BTW from now on I have decided to remember Monday and Thursday based on your update πŸ˜†

Arnav Thoughts...

Edited by jduke - 9 years ago
9351594004 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg fight for love began nd what a style to began with so now she is working with him nd neighborhood sharing also now waiting for fireworks to light their lifeEdited by 9351594004 - 9 years ago
diyadivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Fantastic update Deeps

Arnav's motive of getting Aman and Anjali married is finally accomplished and he left Mumbai ...He couldn't get Khushi out of his mind,he was hoping that he would get a glimpse of Khushi before leaving awww poor him...well Arnav you are in for a big Surprise that you wouldn't have dreamt in your wildest Dreamz!!!

What an entry Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada!!!!!!!! Loved their repartee... hoping khushi would bring back the old Arnav... she has made up to their delektable morsel with the help of Aman,Anjali and Nani... now itz only KASR who has a very tough job in her hands i.e, ASR

The thought of Khushi managing in an unknown place made him worry sick and he was on his way to find out her whereabouts... oh Arnav again you'l  be shocked seeing her reside next to you... I would love to see Aman and Arnav amusing convo...when he finds khushi there!!! but only after Arhi's talk!!!

I couldn't stop myself from adding this song:

Tu hi meri shab hai subha hai tu hi din hai mera
Tu hi mera rab hai jahaan hai tu hi meri duniya
Tu waqt mere liye main hoon tera lamha
Kaise rahega bhala hoke tu mujhse judaa

Tu hi meri shab hai subha hai tu hi din hai mera
Tu hi mera rab hai jahaan hai tu hi meri duniya
Tu waqt mere liye main hoon tera lamha
Kaise rahega bhala hoke tu mujhse judaa

Aankhon se padhke tujhe dil pe maine likha
Tu ban gaya hai mere jeene ki ek wajah
Ho aankhon se padhke tujhe dil pe maine likha