Posted: 9 years ago
Indi di thank you for the caps 🤗

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Episode 262-263-264

The Will...On the move

Life without will power is nothing short of weakling which doesn't have a zest.These three episodes are showing will powers of people through their actions from their heart and mind to reach and to get their goal.Khushi got this card with "On the move" written on it..yes everyone is moving towards the goal of their life.Knew we could count on you to make sense of these episodes for us. I was so frustrated watching.

I already mentioned the "Will" is the new born child which will be killed and that's why this will had no meaning but to provide the life to Arnav and Khushi's beliefs .."atoot Vishwas" which is coming along day by day being away from each other.

Shyam's will power getting to his destination can cut many routs from any where without caring anything else.He has hidden the "will" under the cradle which was covered with the white sheet .He did use this unborn to be in the RM making Anjali's shoes oily and she did slip but he saved her from the corner of the glass. He will do the same but that time he will kill the child in the process of coming back to RM...He is a heartless man who gets thrilled by the sight of  papers, watches...meaning material which can make him rich...and powerful...The only thing took his Will to shake and rock back and forth like the cradle was Anjali, who calls him and diverts his attention...yes Anjali will be the one who will destroy his plans but it will be too late for her.

Pause here: Shyam's suspicion has been stirred , He begins to think over the actions of Khushi  and become disturbed about Will papers  ,rushes to check on em and discovers it to be safe for now...

My healthy dose moment>>>Poor HP seeing Mami calling phatti saree..Khushi Bitya..he had his hand on his heart...LOL haha when masala mama was talking about what he had overheard in 258 also i thought HP was so irritated with masala mama and hello hi bye bye mami

Symbolism and Connection:White sheet on the cradle..is the future indication of the death of this unborn.

In RM , there is one character who keeps the presence of mind like Arnav is the Lazy Mami,who just knows eating, resting and makeup karing but when the time comes her sharp will to investigate the matter is so brill that her actions speak louder and sharper just like her words.She called the hotel to find out about the last night call and Bingo..she was right on Target ...He didn't leave India and who knows English more than her..that voices are speaking Hindi not English or Scottish...Hello Hi Bye Bye... 🤣 She was not a mother to the concerned child but she is the whose hand is that fed a motherless child , It was her Sharp tongue that soothed  his  bruised heart...Today she has this will power of a mother to sooth these two kids...and also can console a wife in agony while her husband is away ...'Why fears when Mamij ijj here" very sweet thought Faiqa di.  She was a bit too filmy for my liking about it but yes she was always specially attached to Arnav bitwa. 

Pondering connected dots:Mamiji is a woman of golden heart whose mother instincts are always sharp in the case of Arnav and Anjali . She immediately leaves all the important things aside and  willing to do whatever to find  the Man whom she raised, with whom there is no connection of blood but only that of Heart !!..What a lovely way to show that there is nothing bigger than the relations of Heart !!! and Once Shashi also told Khushi the same ...

The moment which grabbed my attention is when Mamiji console Khushi in that footage room when she sees a young wife seeing her husband has been disappeared right in front of her own eyes while she was there outside waiting for his return.Mamiji's tearful eyes were just dusting her pains but that shows her golden heart right inside of a shrewd exterior.

The Golden Heart Maami  comes to the picture when she gathers all of her jewelry when  Khushi mentions the ransom... that wsa a nice connection to that scene where he bought the necklace for her. Regardless Arnav has never made her the most important lady in his life but  HE is her son what an observation di! and  all this gold  which is her life and she can't live without seems nothing in front of that man who can go against anyone to buy anything what she likes... HE is priceless and far more precious to her than anything in this world..."Humre liye Arnav Bitwa ki Khushi se ziyada khuchu important nahi.." will come later but she always kept an eye for his comfort silently  and He knows it...
Khushi's  mind and attention is to focus on Shyam  is brilliant...But Maamji  is the one  who gently stimulated her brain into the path where her mind would never have travelled ...and by connecting all the dots  she made a definitive and conclusive statement that Arnavji was KIDNAPPED...!!! And now in Mamiji's words "What ijj motibj?? Sadly even we will never come to know exactly bhat ijj motibj 😆

Pause here: Scorpion hand has made Arnav turn around indeed...Scorpion is a symbol of control, decisiveness , sex and short term passioned and that's why Scorpios share very short term relation with their mate and prefer to be alone interesting 

"When the spirit of a man is decisive and firm, the space clears around him and others give him room~John Watson Foster~ 👏

Repentance and the pain was written on Arnav's visage when he was sitting there on that chair wishing to see one person only who he claimed to hate.He is a man who is always control of his feelings ...however much in pain because of misunderstanding and his heart tried many times to rule his mind but his "dimag" always won this battle.He wanted to love her , care for her, to be close to her yet he couldn't bring himself to.But today the Heart of the very same man has won over his mind by beating all the odds without caring any explanation or anything else as we are close to"I don't need anything Khushi..."

"If I could touch anything in the world right now, it would be your heart. I want to take that piece of you and keep it with me."  ❤️ what a perfect quote
 Jessica Verday

Arnav riles up from his stupor had been plunged by ASR , awakens to find in front of his eyes His  Life , the doors of which has been opened to him, where he is awaited by the radiant face who he was longing for since from the beginning. Her eyes full of compassion and pain seeing him undergoing this trouble and agony  are reflecting through her flowing tears. But non judgmental glittering love and care  in her eyes was becoming the balm to his torment .His yearning for her touch shows by his extending his cheeks eagerly like a child knowing that he will find solace in her softest embrace which will cure him from all sufferings , which will heal him from all the wounds, which will open the doors of relief from his agony.

lovely gifs

His lights up as he thinks she is right in front of him ,finding bliss in her gentlest touch ,he raises his hand to touch her , feel her , to believe that she is there with him as always.His eyes still doesn't believe that she is there for real as he mutters,"Khushi...tum sach main ho?...mujhe laga main koi sapna dekh raha hoon..." ...but he gets shocked hearing her.."yeh sapna hi to hai Arnavji..."... He extends his hand , trying to bend forward to touch her , to feel her presence near him but he realizes that it is his illusion... he discovers that he  still is bound by these ropes...ropes of ego , pride ,agony which are confined in other relations .His peace and happiness stands before him but he is still in that chasm where he is since his childhood.He crumbles as he looks around and then closes his eyes , only to open them to her last "nishani" her pom pom...a ticket of repentance...a source of lifeline , his hope , his will , his heart to survive , to revive for her soulmate...as at this point these soulmates are assimilating each other's virtues..

⭐️⭐️

Here starts his first step towards its regret and guilt ...He remembers all the time how she was showering her care and love regardless of his rudeness.His last meetng when she was stopping him on the airport, a time when he shattered the photo of her dreams , he remembers how he mistreated her , gave her pain and all of this is where his guilt seeps in.He doesn't know what future holds for him regardless he has confessed in that fear but his heart is saying these three words to her holding her "lums"...her part in his hands..."I am sorry" ...with the hint of reassurance holding her pom pom as he will seek forgiveness from himself for every pain and hurt he has caused her.But Khushi came as a guiding light to her who will save him before he gets drawn deeply into this whirlpool of guilt and darkness. I felt he has always had remorse for his actions di. Here when there is an uncertainty in everything and he knows how upset he left her it agonizes him even more than before. Just my thought.

Symbolism and connection:Shattered  Glass and Shatterd Vidoe tape!!..  Both in a way are part of Khushi's life... In one  , Khushi herself accidentally drops it while the other one Arnav deliberately breaks it ..The deceitful life in which she has shattered and tormented but her saying..."I'll correct it, repair it "..Yes, Khushi will correct it...she will be the healer for all deep buried wounds of him !!!...But also Khushi will forgive him as this dream is hinting towards it.She will also prove her innocence.That broken glass means as I said before , their suffocated life will get fresh air , a new beginning.

The energy which he grasped by her presence , her lums in his hand is powering his will every second with it.His spirit is getting a new meaning towards these bounding situations since from the beginning...he couldn't do much for saving his parents but he raised himself and his di by roaring his courage , making his ways"main apni kissmat khud likhta hoon..aur auor ki bhi" and that's exactly he did,..He raised the level of his life up to mark in a very early age where no one could touch him...He got defeated again that dreadful night and for the sake of his sister , he wrote the destiny of the very same girl by marrying her who he hated the most for losing his heart over once...but He couldn't write the destiny of this heart who never stopped loving her..."kitni koshish ki tum se nafrat karne ki par mere dil ne meri baat hi nahin sunni"

Pause here:Scorpion on Rocky dear, is a nice touch telling us who is actual Scorpion .This scorpion is behind Anjali , to kill the womb...again indication but also helps bringing Arnav and Khushi closer.

Roaring ,stern eyes along with rhythmic movement of his neck along with his BG score shivered the evil who is unaware of this man's will power.He is free by nature and by his spirit.He is out of all delusions , out of all binding forces and is ready to tackle all by facing the true reality under this guiding light "Khushi" who is giving him the reason of life...He is not bounded by only his sister's dreams which Khushi also had a glimpse which made her stopped not telling him the truth of Shyam..."di meri asli Duniya to aap ho..."...but she knows Anjali is his world and she will embrace him and his di together...on the other hand Anjali will remember these words of Chote and will do the opposite in her shattering life.."Chote tum kaise apni di ko bhool sakte ho.."

He is free of all Ropes as his life line Khushi ,a optimistic free spirit is also cutting the wires which cab be a reason of their separation [in Video room] and she is in full energy looking for clues against Shyam is some how connected to him providing him enough to rise again as Shyam is keeping him alive for the sake of Will...She follows him and finds him in an abandoned place talking to a man but gets caught in this process.Shyam some how gets succeeded in diverting her brain but she is not buying it...good girl.

Symbolism and connection: 8o'clock and &7:30

Means 8 and 10

8 represents order and balance in cosmic nature and 10 means completion , also represents God and holiness.

Meaning that as spiritually Arnav and Khushi are together and soon all forces will join em.Telepathy is around the corner after they will meet first before going apart again...

Again Shyam took out 5 Lakh...as  is the free will for freedom..

POINTS TO PONDER:

Khushi takes off her Payal and bangles to avoid noisy mess...yes she is doing whatever to come out of this mess of her life for proving her innocence and she was after Shyam who is the reason of all...Second , Arnav gifted her bangles and his Mom's Kangan and her Payal is from her mother...It means just like before Mothers are trying their best to bring their kids together ..it also indicates their marriage in future...oh again such a sweet thought

If One side the things are getting heated then other side Akash and Payal's relation is getting heated too, Promises are getting broken and hearts are getting knotted...lovely writing

Faiqa di I liked your write up more than the actual episodes. Some fabulous edits. My favourite was how the bangles are his mothers and the payal her mothers and how they have a hand in bringing these two together.. something so positive in this thought.. that they were always taken care of by there mothers.. maybe someone would write a story where their mothers with devi maiyya plotted to bring these two together.. what a happy story that would be.

Also thank you for all the nice comments on my 263. I loved your comment and it is here too about how Khushi was non judgemental in her love for ASR as she knelt before him. And how he trustingly submits his face in her palms like a child.. beautiful..
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Episode 267

A lonely hut right in the middle of nowhere. Danger lurking close. A boy and girl in love. We have seen it all numerous times before, yet never quite like this. And once you have seen this, nothing shall ever come close to being as perfect as this is.

All they day long they had tried to lose the kidnappers from their trail. They had hugged in sheer bliss and in a complete surrender to love. Hiding from the bad guys, they had lain wrapped in each other's arms, trembling and terribly aware, not just of danger, but of a strange undeniable yearning. They had borne pain for the sake of each other. And now as evening thankfully descended they entered their own safe haven.

It was dark. She had always been afraid of the dark. She had told him that one night when inexplicable as it seemed she had poured out her secret fears and sacred beliefs in her sweet tearful words to him. ASR turns to walk away, meaning to find some way to shoo away what his Khushi fears. Instinctively her hand reaches out to him. She does not want him to be apart from her even for a minute. She is willing to stay in the dark as long as he is close. And he.. He seems to be thrown off balance much like the first hug. Things had calmed down a bit, but his Khushi still wanted to have him close.

With infinite tenderness he touches her shoulder and urges her to sit down. "Sit".. Oh the gruff voice.. "It's okayy Khushi" .. A gravelly whisper.. Relax. Breathe. He is near. But she isn't done panicking and he is oh so terribly male. Her protector. Has any other title ever given him this much pride and satisfaction in himself, I wonder? "main abhi aa jaunga..Just relax".. I catch a subtle slurring of words. Oh ASR is fatigued beyond words. Yet thrilled that he is wanted by her.

"Khushi listentme.. Apni aakhen band karo..abbbhi. apniaakhenbandkaro.." .. And though he tries to act calm I get a feeling even he is still wired up. The remnants of the andrenaline rush still pumping through his veins. Again his hand on her shoulder. Easy familiarity that they have as yet never shared before. And the sweetest lopsided smile breaking out. He has really never been this happy, has he? Where and why is the need to go anywhere when here is all that he needs. And apparently and wondrously she needs him too.

"Arnavji?.." He stands before her. I have no idea why that secret sure smile plays on those lips of his.. But the music as always predicts.. The beats escalate and the violin ascends to a higher octave.. A sense of breaking free reaches me already, even before my eyes get to see why. Now was time for magic.. A nudge of head. He wants her to look into the kalash. Is it not an auspicious symbol? To be filled with water, akshat(rice), mango leaves, perhaps a swastik intricately penciled on the outside. It is never only the ritual, but more so the sentiment that makes us one with god. And if so is the case, then as she tentatively opened the lid and peered inside, and as he expectantly waited for her reaction it must have been none other that devi maiyya casting in her light from inside. "Fireflies", he articulates with pride, perhaps compelled to say something. "Jugnu", she agrees, touched beyond words. I sigh.. These two ajeeb lovers and fireflies or jugnu.. since they can't even decide on the same name and still surely have never been in such harmony.. He sort of knew she would like it, but no way had he expected this vision. The firefly glittered and she gleamed. On her face, bathed in this divine light, a smile that could light up all the seven realms of the world.  He smiles struck speechless in wonder.

The firefly's light almost flickers with the rhythm of a heartbeat. glows.. Dims.. Finally flutters away as they watch mesmerized. That day when the basket of flowers fell in Gupta House also momentarily he was chagrined, till she laughed and he joined in gleefully. Today as the last light of the firefly seemed to disperse in the darkness he again had a disappointed expression. Maybe he wanted the delighted smile to adorn her face forever.  She is ready to reassure. Both taking care of each other. Both loving.  From distraught to blissful takes but a few seconds in love.

She is aware of him first. His bleeding cut across the cheek. So much care as she dabs the cut with her dupatta. And then in tiptoes awareness again. Gives a gentle nudge for now. Too much of her feelings have been exposed in this meeting. If she moves back he follows her, hand moves to push back that irksome enticing lock of hair. He has all the right in the world now to caress her.

How special this night really is for them. Start of something new. Something wonderful. Something untold unexpressed, but timeless. A creamy milky white shoulder peeps out from under her torn kurta. His hand moves away. He can't touch her. His beautiful wife. Oh how much must he want to touch her.. Long to touch her.. To comfort her.. And because he desires her.. An exquisite uncomfortable moment. She reaches with her dupatta to cover herself.

It is time for us to intrude on an intimate moment. Truthfully there is no place else I would rather be tonight than in the shadows of that hut with these two lovers. He pulls the dupatta creating a divider between them. She has never changed with him in the same room. Who else can you be comfortable and feel safe enough to do such things with? His eyes already have a certain expression I find myself drowning in.

A cut to the scary kidnappers getting closer each second. Nice device by the creators I felt to make the moment even more precious. Sense of danger, somehow that makes you more alive.

He looks so tired. Intense eyes and a solemn expression as he waits for her to change. He has already removed his blue shirt and I sigh a little more as I realize we will see him in this same attire for quite some time to come. His eyes fall on her alluring silhouette as trustingly unaware she wraps the saree around herself. I envision a clueless ASR flood his plants as a fully dressed jhalli girl wears a saree carefully folding the shimmering golden crepe into pleats.

His quiet gaze darken a little. He tries to distract himself. Always extremely chivalrous around her in such matters. Except when the anger took over would he break her dori, twist her arm and pull her in. Even then I felt it was always because both entered into each others personal space like no one else where had. Both broke barriers and got carried away and behaved with a right nothing in words or the relation had given them. It was an inexplicable spark that had always been between them. Sometimes it singed, sometimes it brightened.

"tumhe kaise pata chala?" My heart seems to keep forgetting to beat tonight.. that dialogue delivery.. The fatigue.. The whisper.. The intimacy.. His wife is changing as he sits talking to her.. Aah the very important question.. How did she know? Shy and hesitating is she, as she tries to tell him why she could tell he was in musibat. "Aapne phone kiya aur.." And he for a second is conscious too. "Main wo.." .. "khushi I love you.." playing on both their minds. A rueful expression.. I burst out giggling.. Can't help it.. After all these two have been through.. After long back she ran and hugged him.. After he kissed her and she kissed him.. Yes it was only on the cheek.. After he married her.. After she said "baat aapki hai is liye farak padta hai.." After he said he loves her.. After she found him.. After they hugged and we all sobbed at how happy they were.. After all this how do you sit and peacefully talk about this thing called love? Divine conundrum... the makers understood so well..

And now it is time for him to get distracted. Inviting contours of a girl he is very attracted to.. I can feel him still.. His breathing hitch. He fiddles with the golden hay. Holding back. Trying hard to be a gentleman. Protect her from his own adoring eyes. The light of the lamp illuminates his face. He swallows, eyes dart in all different directions, longing to move towards her. I die a little each second seeing him burn up in desire for her.

Exerting control feels almost physically impossible. He gets up and I don't know why. He bends to dim the light of the lamp. How perfectly male he looks tonight. Rugged. Handsome. Beads of sweat shimmer off every visible surface. Why do I suddenly feel thirsty? His eyes an astonishing gold that shimmered in wicked temptation.

And there she stood as she drew the folds of the makeshift curtain away. How could he tear his gaze away from the temptress in virginal white with a dash of flaming red thrown in for good heated measure? He drinks in her beauty. I remember the very first rabba ve. I remember fairy lights. I remember teri meri. And then I yell and tell myself to focus on what is happening before me tonight.

And there we have it.. unapologetic unabashed carnal desire. And I have never ever seen it portrayed with such beauty and elegance. What could have been risque and would have made me cringe and shut up, instead makes we want to croon and swoon and delightedly duck under my quilt as my cheeks go aflame. Was I going to not try and write about it? Never. This I have to capture in my words.

She trembles under his unyielding gaze. For a second he looked almost dazed at the evocative vision before him.

I have heard enough to know there are body doubles and now sadly know enough to identify the wrong set of shoulders and not like it at all. But thankfully the right set of faces are also there. Demure, fragile and beautiful as only Sanaya can portray Khushi. What man can resist the woman he loves when she looks this way? She sees something exciting in his gaze. It makes her heart flutter. Lovely and shy she tries to gulp those unbidden thoughts that she has only once perhaps experienced before. Diwali when they could not have possibly taken things any further.

Today the physical expression of love would only enhance the connection of the soul. Thankfully their story is real enough so that they get a chance to feel and act on this desire. Inexperienced she takes those steps back. Drawing him in. He has seen enough, felt enough to know this was only fear of the unknown. She wanted him too. And he could not stop. Her silken black strands grasped in his hands. Drop dead gorgeous imagery for us to feast on..ughh.. Except for that irritating round stocky shoulder.. Did his starving lips come in contact with her delicate shapely neck?

Sweet tender piano notes as he sweeps her off her feet. His wife. How he wants to worship her...

Saiyaan..

Tu jo chu le pyaar se aaraam se marr jaun..

Aaja chandaa baahon mein tujh mein hi gum ho jaun main..

Tere naam mein kho jaun..

Though there are many reasons why a Sufi song is sung by a male voice in words of a female, tonight the one answer I find sublime is this. The man sings of how he yearns for his woman to love him. And the woman singing wants to be one with her man. And in this very unison the man and woman come together with the almighty eternal being. God.

Ye naram naram nasha hai bharta jaye..

Koi pyar ki ghunghatiya deta uthae..

Ab baawara hua mann, jag ho gaya hai roshan

Ye nayi nayi suhaagan, ho gayi hai teri jogan

With infinite care he places her gingerly on the hay. And she inexperienced in all this waits for him, trembling. They look gorgeous as the moonlight cast shadows and the flame of the lamp simmered.  His sculpted arms. Her graceful body. Expected heaving breath and clenched eyes. She desires him too. There is no denying that he makes her feel all sorts of unbidden sensations. Purposeful he comes close. She rolls away. The dhak dhak perhaps too much to bear. Her very first time. 

Koi prem ki pujaran mandir sajaye..

Heere moti main na chahu.. Main toh chahu sangam tera

Main na jana tu hi jaane

Main hun teri tu hai mera..

Instinctively his hand grasps her bare arm. The crimson blouse, exposed now, adds a heady contrast to otherwise earthy hues in the frame. He waits. Oh how beautiful and captivating it all looks. A man wanting, waiting, needing to love his woman. And flushed she looks up. She wanted to be loved by him too. Feel the love. Come undone. Come alive. What is in his gaze tonight? Convulsively he wants her. Frantic nervous expectancy in her. His hand unhurriedly travels across her slender back towards that hypnotizing knot.

A giddy sensation of spiraling out of control hits me. Oh Barun how do you look the way you do? Is it even possible to do what you do?

Rhea, that is one absolutely giddy write up as tantalizing as the moment it self!

Some of my most favs highlighted. That newness of the other being aware of  one's feelings.. was portrayed incredibly well.. when she tends to his wound, when he stops noticing her torn dress.. there were lot of truly unbelievables for a cynic like me.. like the out of no where that most sensuous saree and BDs.. but his expressions more than made for all of them..

One thing to notice was when he asked  kaise patha chala.. she says "aap ne fone kiya aur kaha ki"  "fone"  not  her usual style phone.. a transformation.. a submission...she doesn't mind mind shedding "me" herself.. a one ness..  that now they are one.. at least how I interpreted as..
that "sit". "come" "shh" are all masterpieces.. years ago there used to be dramas on AIR, all india radio, not sure if it exists now, all the action was entirely through voices.. tyat in itself is an art that barun exuded in plenty..

Some trivia about the jugnu was was there were three fireflies in the Indian telecast and only one in the US that time but now I saw three in the reruns.. finally..
lovely bold take rhea..

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

episode-261

khushi is taking care of her arnavji's garden, I think she is trying to get solace there. Her mind swarms with a chaotic mlange of conflicting and precarious thought. How she can find him, the thought daunts her. The detective agency is too expensive and she can't go to the police as well. But she is determined that she somehow will find him. This is her promise to him and to herself.

nani is mad at akash, for not keeping his promise to have dinner with Payal or moreover he is calling Payal in the office to bring a file. He even doesn't want the driver to get the file, because it's confidential nani is acerbated, chotey left but before leaving he made Akash exactly like him.

When Payal reaches office Akash tells her to wait as he has to work with this file. Payal becomes pensive when he says that he already had dinner. Suddenly the projector turns on and Akash's apology comes there along with their cute pics. an involuntary smile glints on he rface. Akash comes with some snacks. He apologizes to payal for being late. Now he got some food for her. He didn't get anything else in the canteen so late at night. Payal already brought food for him. And they enjoy a cute and unusual dinner at his office.

It's good that he at least tried to make her happy. Otherwise how he was behaving with Payal nowadays, it looked like his love is already finished for her.

In the breakfast table mami is inquiring everybody, where they went yesterday. Her suspicion is upon Khushi actually. After asking everybody she comes to her.

"Where are yourz phaitti saree?"

nani also remembers that she went to buy vegetables. She asks her did she get all the goods from the market?. khushi prevaricates the truth that she didn't find anything. mami catches her lie, how cum she got nothing from the market

Where did you wents?

Khushi lies that she went to azadnagar. Again mami catches her lie in front of everybody and says that she didn't go there, but went to chandi chawk market. All are flabbergasted to hear this, especially Shyam.

The flash back from yesterday's episodes plays. So it was mami who followed her. First time when I watched I thought Shyam or someone else. Khushi cowers in anticipation. mami tells everybody that she went to meet some prithvi. She was about to say prithvi detective agency, then Khushi snatches her word and says she went to prithvi khadi bhandar. She went there to buy something for Arnav. She wants to give him some gift when he will return. mami is getting ambiguous, why she is lying. khushi apologizes to nani for lying. She is ashamed of herself as well. nani feigns anger, but laughs out after a while. She is such a liberal nani in law. Anjali asks her then why she lied. When nani wanted to see what she bought, she tells her that she couldn't find anything good. Anjali tells her to take her next time, she will help her to select stuff for chottey.

Mami is livid, how Khushi was lying one after another. Khushi enters her room right then and confesses her guilt. She tells mami, her intuition about Arnav. That's why she went to a detective agency. mami doesn't ponder her suspicion and laughs instead. She thinks she is the trouble of Arnav's life, that's why he fled away from this trouble. khushi tries to make her understand that her suspicion is not wrong. She doesn't also want her to tell anybody at home. But mami doesn't believe her; rather she wants to tell everybody that she turned insane. khushi tries hard to make her understand that she is not mad but her intuition is right that Arnav is in danger. mami talked to him yesterday and he was fine, how she can believe her words! She jests her, did he tell her some other story?

"tumka koi aur i personal story bataiye kya?"

credit goes to the maker

How can Khushi say that he told her I love you and that was not normal for their relationship. His confession is the beckon of her suspicion. she tells her that her heart is saying that he is in danger. Something is not right with him.

Khushi shows mami Arnav's message and explains that if he went to Scotland, then why he messaged that he reached London and there were no flight went to Scotland on that day. Khushi tells her what AR employees told her. She asks her, still she thinks, there is no problem here? mami is in confusion now and she wants her to prove her point in 24 hours.  khushi requests mami not to tell this to anybody. She can't take a risk with Anjali's health. mami warns her if she can't prove it in 24 hours she will pronounce her mad.

mami thinks to investigate this matter by herself, because Khushi already planted the seed of suspicion inside her. She asks Akash whether he talked to Arnav or not. akash says her that there won't be any network in Scotland to talk to him. I wonder how Akash believed this! In this modern era of cyber world, where the whole world became a global village, then how no network in Scotland!

mami tries Arnav's number to tell him to bring perfume for her. Akash roils, bhai went there for business meeting and she is troubling him with shopping list! but why mami didn't tell Akash about khushi's suspicion!

masala mama got mental asylum's number, whereas mami asked her to arrange the numbers of hotels in Scotland. mami berates him for that. masala says he herself told that Khushi turned mad, so he gathered mental hospital's number. mami is fed up with her crazy brother's gibberish talk. I think she should call those numbers and send her mad brother there.

She tries various hotels' number in Scotland, but doesn't get nay trace of him. how silly! she will call how many hotels in Scotland; or why the hotel will reveal her about their guest!

khushi is thinking how to find out where Arnav can be. She herself wants to do the detective's job now. She thinks to go to the airport to find out. She comes to the airport office and asks the officer for cc tv footage. But he is not ready to give her 4/5 days old footage. They normally send that to the basement of the main office. If she wants to see, she has to bring legal documents to get the permission. or moreover she is neither from army nor from police that they will show her the footage. He strongly refutes to help her.

After coming back from the airport office, khushi again tries Arnav's number several times. But she curses her, if his phone is not within his reach then how he will receive the phone! cause he is sure that he has been abducted by somebody. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1DGCrFHYPU[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1DGCrFHYPU

credit goes to Smitar

Edited by sohara - 9 years ago
aarwen thumbnail

Rhea, that is one absolutely giddy write up as tantalizing as the moment it self!

Some of my most favs highlighted. That newness of the other being aware of  one's feelings.. was portrayed incredibly well.. when she tends to his wound, when he stops noticing her torn dress.. there were lot of truly unbelievables for a cynic like me.. like the out of no where that most sensuous saree and BDs.. but his expressions more than made for all of them..

One thing to notice was when he asked  kaise patha chala.. she says "aap ne fone kiya aur kaha ki"  "fone"  not  her usual style phone.. a transformation.. a submission...she doesn't mind mind shedding "me" herself.. a one ness..  that now they are one.. at least how I interpreted as..
that "sit". "come" "shh" are all masterpieces.. years ago there used to be dramas on AIR, all india radio, not sure if it exists now, all the action was entirely through voices.. tyat in itself is an art that barun exuded in plenty..

Some trivia about the jugnu was was there were three fireflies in the Indian telecast and only one in the US that time but now I saw three in the reruns.. finally..
lovely bold take rhea..

Haha Indu.. did you just say lovely bold take? for me.. haha am not even sure if I should take that as a compliment.. my naakh is definitely laal..😳

About barun's acting and voice.. it was out of the world wasn't it? And completely unexpected. I haven't seen the promos or anything.. so suddenly out of nowhere came all this.. And I do think this was the scene with the most raw need in all there intimate ones. I remember once we were discussing this and you put it really well..something along the lines of.. the I love you had quenched their soul and now it was for their physical being to also feel the nearness.. And the song selection took everything to a different level for me.. I love that song..

By the way I have noticed khushi switch between fone and phone.. I really liked her in the earliest episodes when she said thank you and sorry instead of shukriya etc.. That just made it more natural for me when she did use a few English words.

You a cynic? hard to believe.. And interesting about the fireflies.. I wonder why? My video had just one in the kalash that flew away.
Edited by aarwen - 9 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Rhea, it is easy to get carried away by such moments.. but you did/ do find the right words. So it was a compliment.
I was sure you noticed about the fone, but episode leaves dumb struck so blabbered that bit..
There was some inconsistency about her hindi/ english  where initially before entering AR, she would use sorry, thank you but after she would refuse to take  even any simple english words.. to make the difference from him obvious .. it looked like..
Online version of the epi only has one fire fly..
and, forgot to mention lovely symbolism about the kalash..

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Epi
sode 269

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny_vQLxr0Io[/YOUTUBE]

First Telecast Wednesday ,6th June 2012

Full episode links

Thanks, Katelyn,for all the links. 

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
episode 267

😳

sorry, right now there's no way to access my vms because the kahani of blocking continues. maybe some day good sense will prevail and fans will be allowed to express their joy with a completely non commercial yet utterly precious piece of work... no matter what, i shall always have the emotional copyright for iss pyaar ko... so will you. and nothing can infringe upon it... for it stays in the dil... a fabulous vm... hamesha 😳

i have never seen such heady love making on the screen. actually anywhere.

there were flaws, but what i left with was so intoxicating and beautiful, i overlooked the glitches.

when two people love each other, the sensual domain is theirs to own. theirs to express their emotion through, enjoy it, seep right in. from completely carnal sex to sublime union, the entire spectrum is theirs to have and explore. in fact, between lovers the physical intimacy and contact their relationship nurtures, is often a means of communication... with each other... sometimes even the eternal.

the intensity of one's emotion drives this exploration and gives it variegated colour. one can write a book or a library on this... but how does one create it before a camera? between people who are not really lovers.

there are so many preconceived notions about what is sexy what is not, how lovers should or shouldn't make love, and in our image inundated world, stereotypes are thick and heavy. say love making and a bunch of cliched images flash.

nothing seems fresh, nothing touches. certainly nothing ignites... that's been the case with me.

but while seeing 267 when i forgot everything and just watched trying to hold onto my breath... i realised i was seeing something which is all of those. and definitely much more.

for me this episode is about director, barun, and sainyaa... that aaraam. i wish khushi had been thought through a bit more.

and while i loved the choice of song, there were parts where i felt nothing but the visual was required. it created all the other layers and you could almost hear and feel the picture. to find out if i was correct, made a vm with my most favorite parts, and no goons. please do see, i will be back tomorrow morning with the rest.

update

"fireflies," he said.

"jugnu!" she concurred delighted.

light played on her face, on his... his eyes were all you could see and in them, another light... that of his devotion to her. his incandescent love that even the darkest night could not snuff out.

the firefly... only one suddenly, i have seen a version where there were three... left its little pitcher and flew away, its phosphorescence lighting up the trail it flew and out of the hut it went, leaving darkness behind. but not quite. what had been lit remained so.

he looked at her worried, almost pained by the thought of her feeling afraid. but she said, she was no longer afraid.

were the fireflies really a metophor, i wondered. they had lain lit but carefully shut in a rounded little pitcher, a secret chamber as it were, its shape reminiscent of the womb, the kumbh from which nectar flowed... till she opened the lid and they flew right out.

desire. were they telling the story of desire that had lain bright and refulgent in two hearts, never set free and allowed to fly... but tonight they would?

the day had been spent running, running to escape from danger that wouldn't be thwarted. two lovers, hand in hand, thrown into a strange flight and did they finally reach a place where at last the real fears we have can be shed?

as if on cue, she said, she was no longer afraid... no longer afraid of what? the darkness without or her apprehensions within?

from the moment the hut was sighted, we seemed to shift to an alterante reality. the hard harsh world of the day melting into a magic hut somewhere far away, yet where no one really knows. it appeared in the middle of a wooded area, replete with hay on the floor, lantern on a pole, shamrock on the wall, and the raiment of a nubile virgin... white chiffon touched with sparkling badla, but along with it, the touch of the temptress in a red revealing blouse with a tie to hold it in place.

in this fairytale cocoon one thing was throbbingly real. a man's feeling for a woman. a complete feeling that had range depth veracity.

close your eyes and count till ten, said a gentle, father like protector husband to a scared childlike wife. all arnav singh raizada cared about was her safety and comfort... something terribly beautiful about a man simply accepting his role and defining it his way.

captive or not, tired or not, worn out or not... khushi is always his responsibility... he owns this duty, it is a precious asset almost. even when he has disbelieved her he has protected her... 

for her too, only he was of importance, nothing else really. she saw the cut on his cheek and reached out to soothe. i could see the hand was not correct, nor the hair... it was not sanaya who dabbed at barun's cheek. but just as i had done the first time i saw this episode i carefully shifted focus and concentrated on what mattered, did not allow the presence of not well chosen doubles to mar my enjoyment of the beautiful portrayal before me.

in the dimmed light, the intimacy of a secluded hut, desires began to murmur once fear had abated. this was the first time they were meeting after what took so long to say was said, and heard, and held dear in their hearts.

he sat on the hay while she changed; his shirt he had taken off for it must have been grimy and filthy after the ordeal of the past days and he just wore his not too pristine undershirt as he waited for her.

the gesture itself curiously intimate, that of removing the outerwear and being completely at home in a vest before a woman... quite husband like.

he murmured vaguely about what intimated her to his plight... a question he had asked before. arnav singh raizada was speaking not in clipped sentences but with a slightly lost curious lilt to his voice. maybe he wanted to know if she could feel him as intensely as he could sense her...

she answered in little mumbles about woh, that... what he had said...

yeah that... woh... did asr just mumble back?

oh they both were feeling the fireflies' call...

he had pulled a makeshift red curtain on a line for her, to give her privacy.

and then inadvertantly, as things often happen, his eyes fell on a shadow... of her donning her clothes, he could see the silhouette move alluringly, her hands were behind her back, she was tying the dori of her blouse clearly...

one long look, and arnav singh raizada could no longer mask the naked passion stirring in his gut, released... refusing to be put back into a quiet dark place, instead rising and seeking to be free.

a simple lantern juxtaposed against a lean expressive face with glittering jewel like eyes and a poetry started getting written about longing, sensual yearning, love and beyond.

as he watched her, then got up to lower the flame of the lantern so that even he may not in any way disrespect her form, her being, every frame seemed like a still life, but dynamic, quivering with desire... the wellspring of which was not mere flesh. of course, the flesh sought its pleasure but what compelled it was a sublime emotion.

this was really not about sex. and certainly not about a generic man woman thing. this was arnav singh's specific particular desire for khushi kumari. for no one else has he felt such things... not in this way or so i felt... to no one else has he wanted to give so much of himself.

quietly he stares at shadows, his eyes saying a million things, most important, he is struggling with a growing arousal... he looks away, he swallows and tries to calm himself

and then just as he is about to succeed in quelling the overwhelming feelings, she draws aside the red curtain... it had to be red of course, right from that first day when he had reacted to her beauty without meaning to... it was always red. isn't it the colour of blood? of passion? of heat? of sindoor?

and before his eyes stands a virginal maiden in white, little silver sparkles across her flowing garment, her hair is open and down to her hips, diaphanous sheer is her saree, hugging her sensuous curves, a dash of red on her body, and a strange wariness in her eyes... that question about how she knew, that reminder of his phone call, and in her perhaps a surging too.

as i watched her, i could see she knew what he was thinking of... perhaps she longed too... but oh i did so wish someone had thought about what khushi would feel at such a moment with a bit more depth...

once he saw her, he could deny it no more. astounding expressions on barun's face, his eyes, the language of his entire body. she stood there transfixed, then his head tilted to one side as if he couldn't believe what it was his eyes beheld.

the breath by breath understanding and delineation of sexual desire burgeoning was exhilarating and gratifying really. the director had seen this whole thing in his mind with such clarity... it was as if he painted a canvas, stroke upon stroke.

asr looked at khushi for a timeless moment and then you saw a decision come into his eyes... that is when he moved... flowed really..
how graceful and ballet like were the next few minutes... he came to her, the motion had been slowed, the lighting was perfect, she stood there shy, uncertain, a little out of her depth. the two of them stood apart, a ray of light falling between them, an improvised clothesline with a sense of limit separated them, the lakshman rekha as it were. she watched transfixed, he approached, he seemed mesmerised... as he had been that day of the first rabba vey, as he had been on diwali night... but this time he knew why he was here and it no longer threw him that such an overwhelming need propelled him.

when he reached the rope... an inflection point. he lifted his hand and pushed the rope up, ducking under it, eyes on her he came to her side as it were. in his gaze was a determination now. he was here. he had decided to hear the call of the fireflies.

she backed away then, the look in his slightly glazed yet focussed brown eyes sent tremors through her it seemed. maybe it was the magnitude of his desire that shook her... had she ever felt such guiltless vast passion directed at her... caused in fact by her?

did it scare her a little? though it sparked a desire too in good measure.

he came closer still, now with a faintly predatory air, seeking her, and her alone. she walked back straight into the wall... so reminiscent of diwali this whole moment... he leaned over as he had done then, his eyes muddling and wanting the mayhem of love... this time he is sure. there will be no denial afterwards.

she watched as feelings ran amok and tried to escape the onslaught, but he would not let her... a swift and graceful lunge to the right blocking her path.

he bent down to kiss her, she attempted escape again...

but his downcast head managed to communicate unyielding resolution, a swift hand caught her wrist, obstructing flight... no, jonaki, tonight you won't fly away... bangles moved and danced, a touch of red by a carefully crafting director... in it: frenzy, fear, and maybe a note of wanton love.

asr pulled her back and came over close, she looked on helpless now, her eyes large, irises a little glassy... caught between the scary tumult of sensations in her and in him... perhaps still just a bit afraid.

i noted that both were dressed in white and red. he wore his basic white vest and that devastatingly exciting cut on left cheek, with a streak of blood.

red and white... were these colours too telling stories about the two and this evening like no other evening?

he did kiss her shoulder and then knowing the fight had left her, that she wanted him as much as he her, he bent and did what he had done so many times before... so after the signature advance retreat, now it was time to pick her up in his arms.

only this time he would lay her gently, tenderly on a bed of hay and make love to her, his wife.

while outside men with guns looked for them, inside the hut, lovers prepared to surrender, for something had found its mark. and that is when the song rose... rustic gritty alleviating... saiyaan.

kailash kher and a sufi interpretation of love, words that speak of the nature of love the lover seeks... and what that love does. enchanting melody. words that can make you blush or die with pleasure... no need for guns.

tu jo chhoonley pyaar se aaram se mar jaaoon.

if you should touch me with love, i will die of the comfort, the pleasure.

isn't that arnav singh's longing there? for years there has been no aaraam in his life, no comfort, no pleasure really... now she... all he needs is to be touched by her... that is all.

aaraam, a difficult to translate word i feel... nuances of the purely physical and also emotion in it.

saiyaan... saiyaan... lover... oh my lover.

she lay on the hay as he reached down to claim her to be claimed by her.

just as he was about to kiss her lips at last, she moved with alacrity, away... no... she was shy... not ready... and out flowed a beautiful long slim arm, minutely and perfectly etched with muscles... sinuous, strong, rising from a beautiful shoulder...

he stopped her... then ever so slowly his hand moved, his fingers trailed the skin on her back and went to her dori... fingers began to untie the knot. she was carried away on the sensations awakened... his eyes looked intoxicated...

in the intensity if this night, in its pure and complete call, i suddenly found a reflection of another terrifically concentrated night... after the terrace... on a quiet road, the scream of a man betrayed, a man who loves and wants to be loved. the helplessness of that night seemed to come and find bliss here and merged with it, losing itself, letting it flow away, becoming strong again... that chot of his got its aaraam. that night he had screamed, tonight he said barely anything and whatever he did was in the opposite decibel direction... whispers... yet his eyes spoke, his body sang, his hands screamed...

and of course, the goons found them just then.

there is a beauty in these scenes that my words will never be able to capture. and barun... this really was his episode. how terribly detailed and precise are his expressions... his body language is really rare... he is predator and protector... there is a male aggressiveness and a ballet like grace in his movements... something hums and murmurs all the time... it envelops him.. it's in his look, his voice, all around... and really i have never seen male physique that looks as though someone had painted it, no sculpted it... giving it the most fluid angles and lines, lifting a muscle here, drawing a sinew there, detailing with infinite care. collar bones, shoulders, the clavicle, the ridges and grooves... how can such things look so beautiful...

pulchritude, my mind said. this is what that word means. this type of beauty.

the moment he knew the outside world had intruded... asr, shatir, problem solving, in command, and no nonsense returned... he spoke in his clear sentences, a mix of hindi and english, an economy of words...

first thought... her safety. unlogo ko mujhse matlab hai... if i go out, they won't come in... ok?

no! she won't let him go. neither can bear the thought of the other being hurt.

they argued... he spoke of risk, she said let's jump out through the window... he through clenched teeth said, just lemme go, khushi...

i wondered how long i could remain sane.

and then some muddle headed writing bludgeoned the night on the head.

but there had been such beauty here by then, nothing could dull that.

right in the beginning before everything started, he had taken a second, stolen it from the hour in fact to look at her as she counted till ten with her eyes closed as he had asked her to...

the tenderness that invaded his eyes at that point... infinite love there... it was perhaps that look which made the one in his eyes when he crossed the clothesline... that stalking devouring hunger... look perfectly wonderful... not lascivious and if so, in the best possible way.

heerey moti main na chahoon, main toh chahoon sangam tera...

diamonds and pearls i don't desire... i desire union with you.

even before the song said it, barun sobti spoke it with his eyes, his bent of head, his gliding, slow walk, his air of being unstoppable... 

barun sobti was doing double shifts at this point... shooting for mamr at the same time. i have a feeling he was enjoying his role a lot... and that somehow got reflected in his kidnap days acting in ipk. absolutely inspired is all i can say... i yearn to see acting of this nature. and i hope that some day soon mamr releases... because he so wanted to do it.

did you see the look in his eyes
infinite

planets perhaps shifted
when he lunged

was there ever in truth a line to be
crossed

if there was, a crossing would be
done

love dictated, desired, demanded
that

the lover and the beloved stand
forever

in a hut in the gloam between here and
somewhere else

beauty and truth their indelible tie
illumine

soon after watching this episode when it first aired, i wrote this:
tonight was bs's night wasn't it.

also:
par mera asr aaj perfect tha, smoulder in his eyes, desire on his lips, love in his heart, passion in every pore. and banian on his breathtaking torso 😉 aur kuch hi din baad woh lautega, with all those things you speak of. but after tonight, there's no guarantee i'll live that long. he's the real dangerous one not that bichara sanskaari goonda. tan dan dan...

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
😭 Can't see Indi di.. youtube says its blocked in my region or something..
Yes for me also definitely all about Barun and that song..
^ Rhea, try the Dailymotion link!  That one should work!!