Frequent Posters

iluvprajin thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
is anybody going to answer my question? it's appreciated if u do. thank u 😊
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: iluvprajin

i have a question. Does ashok want anjali to come bak and live wit him coz he wants to take revenge on her for saying that he is not a man or does he still actually luv her? and did they ever end up doing IT together?coz am confused if he did isn' t he supposed to dump her and go wit another girl?

He want to take revenge on her, he just want her to get pregnant and then get rid of her.🤢 Thats his style u know😆 He doesnt want any other man go around 5rat , ashok is pure evil.

iluvprajin thumbnail
thx meli 4 answering ma question 😊
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i rarely watch this serial already but judging from the updates nothing much has changed. ashok is still as revengeful as ever, gopal is as psychotic as ever & even anjali is still the same. erghh.. why do you guys even bother watching this serial?🤢🤢

parivaar - kartvya ki pariksha on zee which comes at the same time slot is a much better serial. at least there's no gross out violence in that serial.😉

btw, is it me or is malika looking prettier these days? her makeup has improved a lot & her sarees are also not as garish as they used to be.😛

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Shalu and Brinny for the updates 😃
madumithas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thats strange they dont test the blood for alcohol before injecting to another person! Ithu entha hospital pa?
rimasen thumbnail
Actually, Babu does not donate blood. When they take him for donation, they discover it has alcohol and they reject it. Devaki's husband dies because he could not get blood on time. Vennila blames that his drinking has cost Devaki's husband's life.
Shalinikanthan thumbnail

doplicate

Edited by Shalinikanthan - 16 years ago
Shalinikanthan thumbnail
Thnx rima sen I didn't watch dat part so I didn't know what happened I thought it was because of Babu giving blood. Weel thnx for da clear info.