Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
yes update will be up in just 10 min... stay tune...
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi guys I m back again with new part of my story. Hope u all r doing well this time I know I m late again but will only say sorry & will try my best to make u all entertain with my small efforts so now no long lectures but first want to say really very sorry for taking little longer to update. Now not wasting much time let's go directly to the update...
so here we go... Hope u all enjoy don't forgot to like the post & post ur most valuable comment for me...
---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---

Part 6 - Life's biggest Surprise...

*Recap*
Shiny tries to find out abt reason of Ram's sadness but Vik manages to stop him & divert the things as no one will get hurt there Nuts goes to Ram & show him pic of Priya. Ram & Vik sees the picture & Ram gets angry when Vik comes & they make plan to tell Priya everything truth & ask her to say no for this marriage by herself so nothing will go wrong.
Here Priya talks to Raj but don't share her real feeling for this alliance but still she got her answer by just walking with Raj. She decides to to ask Ram to say no for this marriage as she is not comfortable with arrange marriage. Here in present track its get reveled that the lady Mrs. Kapoor is in hospital is non other then Priya only but it didn't get out that how she came there like this. NeVi's entry along with their 2 kids the way they get to know abt Priya's health they rush to hospital to Raj to fond out more abt Priya's illness.

*Present continues*

Sandy: nothing much like u know Priya's is suffering from depression jisme insaan k saath bahut kuch hota hai... kuch log feelings toh kuch log apni senses kho dete hain aur Mrs. Kapoor k saath bhi aaisa hi much hua hai she completely lost her senses & become like dead person aur main yahi janana chahti hun ki aisa kya hua tha Mrs. Kapoor k saath jiske wajhse unki yeh state ho gayi hai kya aap mujhe bata sakte chain aisa kya hua tha past me. I want to know everything abt her past & specially every small details of the day when she reached into this state. (
Sandy asked to Raj & NeVi casually then she is waiting for their reply looking at them here Raj looks at NeVi both nods their head in yes.)
Raj: see it was all happened like that jisne sabki zindgi badal di... (
Raj looked completely disturbed even just remembering the past & lost in his thoughts but before he could continue further all turn back to looking at door as someone entered in cabin suddenly without knocking everyone looked the person with shock.)

Shipra enters in cabin seeing her son Raj & NeVi standing from their chair looking shockingly at Shipra all were just speechless didn't know what to say also how to face Shipra as she now must be know abt Priya very well. Sandy didn't understand anything she is just looking at them blankly & trying to understand what is going on there. She don't have any clue abt who is the lady that just entered in her cabin minute ago like this which make her little angry & upset. Sandy actually felt insulted with such act of Shipra. Here Shipra moves near towards Sandy's table without even giving glance at Raj & NeVi.

Shipra: sorry doctor for coming in ur cabin like this but I was actually in hurry... aur mera naam Shipra Sharma hain & I came here to meet my daughter Priya Kapoor... can I meet her right now plz? (
Shipra asked clammily & softly to Sandy hearing her Sandy understood she is mother of Raj & Priya.)
Sandy : its ok Mrs. Sharma & surely aap mil sakti hain apni beti se par iss waqt woh aaram kar rahi hain as we have given her medicine so I guess jaise hi woh uthengi I will take u to meet her is it OK with u? (
Sandy also answer her sweetly humbled way with smile then she looked at Raj who was looking really very scared gazing at Shipra.)
Shipra : thank you very much doctor I m waiting outside jaise hi Priya hosh me aa jaye plz call me to meet her. (
saying so Shipra moves to go out without even looking at Raj.)
Raj: Maa... Maa... (
Raj called from behind to Shipra but she just ignores his voice & continue to walk outside the cabin which left Sandy also surprised.)
Raj: sorry doctor but mujhe abhi jana hoga will meet u later. (
saying so Raj moves out from the cabin behind without hearing Sandy which left her little bit felt insulted but seeing the seriousness of situation she kept quite Vik also left cabin miming sorry to Sandy & goes behind Raj to catch Shipra & to talk to her Neha left behind there.)
Neha: I m sorry Raj bhai ki taraf se main mafi mangti hun he was in really hurry warna woh aaisa nahi karte very sorry. (
Seeing might be Sandy felt bad of Raj's behavior Neha comes to rescue Raj & talk to her with smile & guilt both together.)
Sandy : no its completely fine seeing the situation I think unhone jo kiya sahi kiya I can understand u just don't worry. (
Sandy also replied with smile on her face.)
Neha: thank you so much for understanding will meet u later I also have to rush out. (
Neha smiled back to Sandy & moves out of the cabin.)

Sandy took deep breath & sits back on her chair she is lost in her thought & is reminding all things which happen just now front of her. She felt very stringed seeing Shipra not even looking back to her own son after calling so many times by him. She thought she will need much more time understand all this things & emotion of family as being brought up in US she never felt all this emotions before not even in her own family as her family was always short & lovable. She always loved her parents & brother a lot with her brother's thought now she starts missing her brother who is all alone in US handling his business bruising off all other thought Sandy picked up her cell phone & make a call to her bro in US.

---@ ---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---

Here Raj runs out in too corridor of hospital while walking behind Shipra but Shipra is not ready stop there Raj understood Shipra is in much anger & it will be very difficult to talk to her right now. Here Raj sees Sid coming in to hospital in rush & found his brother standing front of him there NeVi also reached there behind Raj & Shipra.
Neha looks at Raj & assured him to stay claim as she will go & talk to Shipra with her eyes. Neha moves away from there & goes to Shipra & sits next to her on wooden bench. Shipra is sitting there very silently looking at the floor Neha could sense her anger in her silence now she also really got scared. There Vik joins Raj & Sid's conversation.

Sid: bhai dii kaisi hain I just hope everything is fine right? (
Sid asked in fear with shaking voice looking at Raj & Raj can see the tension blowing up in Sid while talking.)
Raj: don't worry Sid Gudiya ab thik hai haan thodi tabiyaat kharab ho gayi thi but now everything is alright. (
he kept his left plan on Sid's shoulder to relax him & after hearing Raj Sid took relief breath thanking his god.)
Sid: thank god but bhai why u didn't told it to us aap janate hain bhai maa kitna pareshaan thi shubha se na aapka koi phone aaya na aapka phone lag raha tha hum sab bahut daar gaye the woh toh jab yaha hospital me phone kiya Dr uncle se baat karne k liye tab pata chala dii yaha hospital me hain. Maa ek minute bhi intzaar kiye bina hi Mumbai ki flights ki ticket book kar di bhai sabhine bahut samjhaya par Maa mani hi nahi woh bas jald se jald dii ko dekhna chahti thi issi liye main Maa ko yaha le aaya. (
Sid looks at Raj helplessly thinking abt it Raj took deep breath & looks at him again.)
Raj: tune bilkul sahi kiya Sid jo tu Maa ko yaha le aaya waise bhi main maa ko bahut miss bhi kar raha tha main janta hun woh abhi naraz hai mujhse par main unhe jaldi mana bhi lunga bas ek baar Gudiya thik hokar ghar aajaye. (
Raj looks at Shipra who is still angry & looking some other way blankly just lost in her thoughts there Neha have no dare to talk with Shipra right now she is very sacred of her anger.)
Sid: waise bhai dii thik toh hain na koi pareshani wali baat toh nahi? (
Sid asked agUK n to confirmed with a lot of concerned & fear.)
Raj: nahi sab kuch thik hai aur agar tabiyat me zayda hi shudhar raha raat tak then we can take her home too. (
Raj smile saying this towards Sid who smiled back in return.)
Sid: yeh toh bahut aachi baat hai bhai bas Dii jald se jald ghar aa jaye aur kuch nahi. Wise bhai main janta hun zaroor koi khaas wajha hogi tabhi aapne humain Dii k bare me inform nahi kiye par bhai aap ko at least mujhe toh batana chahiye tha na. (
Sid asked to Raj with disappointment & also looked very sad there Raj felt bad for this.)
Raj: main janta hun Sid I made a mistake but uss waqt halat aise the ki main kuch samajh hi nahi paya aur Shiny chachu ki tabiyaat bhi toh thik nahi thi main sabko aur tension nahi dena chahta tha aur ek baar yaha sab thik ho jata phir main khud phone kar deta par use pehle hi Maa yaha aa gayi khair Maa ko toh main smajha lunga tu yeh batta Shiny chachu thik hain na waha aur sab log wapas kab aa rahe hain. (
Raj asked to Sid & in return Sid smiled lightly hearing Raj & abt his Shiny chachu.)
Sid: Shiny chachu ki aap baat hi mat puchiye bhai jaise hi unhone hum sab dekha waha par ek saath woh toh is tarha behave karne lage like unhe toh kuch hua hi nahi... main aap ko bata nahi sakta bhai ki woh kitna khush ho gaye bas ek baat ki kami thi ki aaplog waha nahi the hum sab ne aap logon ko bahut miss kiya aur sabse zayda Shiny chachu ne tabhi t sab k saath Shiny chachu yaha Mumbai aa rahe hain shaam ko aap sab se milne. (
Sid replied with broad smile dancing on his lips thinking abt his Shiny chachu & his acts.)
Vik: yeh toh bahut aachi baat hai Sid but I just hope unki health bilkul sahi ho doctor se check up karwaya baat look ki unse abt his travelling? (
Vik asked with concerned to Sid as he worried abt Shiny's health.)
Sid: don't worry abt that Vikram bhai kyunki papa aur uncle ne pehle chachu k doctor se permission lekar hi yaha lane ki baat sochi hai infect doctor ne toh yeh bhi kahan hai ki k woh jitna sab k saath rahenge utna hi jaldi thik honge. (
Sid said smiled looking at Raj & Vik by assuring them there Raj & Vik looks convinced with Sid's talk.)
Raj: aacha hi hai chachu yaha aa gaya to unhe waha bhi akelapan mehsoos nahi hoga. (
Raj said with deep thoughts were Sid & Vik looks convinced with him & both flaunt slight smile towards Raj assuring him.)

*Back into Past*

There Ram also came back to his room after having dinner with family he was all alone everyone went to their room for sleep with new hopes of Ram's coming life's happiness but here Ram's dream were something else. He came to near window & while looking at out he also lost in his thoughts for tomorrow. Ram said to himself "I m sorry Priya main janta hun main jo bhi karne wala hun it will be wrong with u... with our families... But I don't have any other option agar main ghar walo ki baat maan kar iss saadi k liye haan kar dunga toh naahi main khud khush reh paunga aur naahi tumhe rakh paunga aur nahi apne pyar k bina jee paunga isse batter yahi hai ki hum iss rishte se hi mana kar de... I just hope Priya tum maan jao meri is baat k liye... samajh sako I just hope..."
Here Priya said in her heart "yes Ram maine faisla kar liya hai I will say no for this marriage but I will say after meeting u b'coz I know what Shiny chachu means for my papa & family I can't hurt them at any cost so when I will meet I will tell u everything... hope I won't hurt u too & I can make u understand why I m doing this..."
Here Ram says "bas kal ki baat hai phir sab think ho jayega..." With smiled carved on his lips were here Priya says "kal mujhe sab kuch thik karna hi hoga main kuch bhi bigadne nahi de sakti ab..." She took deep breath looking at sky to the moon there Ram also stares at the moon both were gazing at the moon thinking the same thing that they have made decision they won't marry each other. Just like this screen splits in between both.
At next morning everything was set all left for their respective work all man was in office & ladies r on their own work. Here Ram & Priya still were lost in their thoughts while doing their work that what will happen today in evening hope what ever they thought life just go with that way. Here whole day Neha were busy teasing Priya with Ram's name & it was getting really irritating for Priya but she was quite as she didn't wanted to upset her nor wanted to be rude to her but RaYa didn't know that destiny has wrote something else for them which will only come out with passing time & will change their life for forever.
There Vik is trying to reach at the girl with whom Ram is deeply in love but he is not getting any clue abt her which made him irritated & angry. There in Kapoor mansion all were very happy & doing preparation to go Sharma house in evening.

Krishna: Biji main kya kehti hun kyun na hum roke ka saman bhi saath hi lekar chale agar Ram aur Priya ne iss saddi k liye haan keh di toh hum aaj hi dono ka roka kar denge aur phir sagai toh baad me dhum dhaam se rakhni hi hai. (
Krishna asked to Dadi very excitingly abt her plan she actually took Priya as her would be daughter in law she was so sure that RaYa will say only yes for this marriage.)
Biji: khayal toh bura nahi hai Krishna ek kaam kar woh hamara pustainy haar jo maine tujhe tere roke pe diya tha woh bhi le lena akhir bahu ko roke pe khali haat chunar nahi audha sakte aur yeh hamari parampara bhi hai har saas ghar ki badi bahu ko woh pushtainy haar muh dhikhai me deti hai aur Ram iss ghar ka bada beta hai toh iss haar par pehla haq uski biwi ka hi hoga toh woh haar bhi le lena. (
Dadi also agreed with Krishna's talk & made her understand of their family custom too then both ladies were happy & delighted while talking & there Nuts were seeing them being thoughtful.)
Nuts: waise Maa & Dadi aap dono itne sure kaise hain ki woh dono saddi k liye haan hi karenge koi naa bhi toh bol sakta hai I mean main bhi chahti hun yeh rishta ho par possibilities toh hain na right. (
Nuts raised valid question to both elder ladies & then both smiling to looking at each other then both smiled to Nuts while giving her reply.)
Krishna: aisa nahi hoga beta yeh ek Maa ka vishwas hai ki iss baar Ram k sar pe shaera zarror sajehga. (
Krishna replied to Nuts with broad smile were Dadi also joined her.)
Dadi: aur haan puttar dekhna iss baar yeh Dadi bhi bhagnde payegi baarat me tum logoon k saath apne Golu ki khusi k liye. (
Krisha & Nuts both laughed hearing Dadi broadly.)
Nuts: chalo thik hain jo bhi hoga evening me sara suspense khul hi jayega toh abhi filhaal jane ki preparations kar late hain. (
Nuts asked sweetly to both the elderly ladies & both agreed to her & got busy in preparations while laughing, taking & joking.)

There preparations were going in Sharma house too until now Priya & Neha were back into home after their exam & as usual it went really nice here Shipra took Priya forcing into kitchen to prepare some dishes for evening & Priya was not happy with it. It was not that Priya don't like cooking but actually she love it it one of her passion but today she wasn't liking it as she is going to making it for Ram's family which was making her really irritated & top of that Neha was on & on with her teasing over Ram on Priya.

Shipra: dekh Priya yeh meri aur tere papa izzat ka sawal hai sara naasta aur khana aisa banana chahiye k unlogon ko shikayat ka koi muka na mile samjhi. (
Shipra asked strictly to Priya while helping her in kitchen in small work but the whole evening snacks & dinner is mostly gonna be made by Priya only. Priya smiled little in return to Shipra like as she assuring her mother but actually really annoyed with it.)
Neha: waise anty hamari Priya toh lahjawab hi khana banati hai dekhna woh log bas khate reh jayenge par uncle bata rahe the ki Ram ko bhi khane ka bada shuke hai ya yun keh lun eating unke liye ek passion hai yeh sach hai kya? (
Neha purposely asked this as she want to teas Priya with evil smile looking at Priya & there Priya looking angrily at her.)
Shipra: haan Shudir ne sahi kaha hai Shainy bhaishaab baata rahe the k Ram ko khane ka bada shuakin hai aur asia waisa nahi tasty khane ka aur janti hai unki favorite dish konsi hain. (
Neha nods her head in no looking at Shipra & Shipra proudly said) aalon k parathe... (Priya is also unaware of this she looks at Shipra & then turn back at seeing what she is doing then turn to Neha who is standing there with evil smile to teas her more here Shipra is lost in her work have no clue abt this teasing taunt game of Neha & Priya. Here Priya got more angry & disturbed seeing Neha's evil smile.)
Neha: ohh toh iss liye yeh aalon k special parathe ban rahain hain with extra butter specially made by Priya Sharma's hands for her... I mean for Mr. Ram Kapoor.. awesome anty kya baat hai. (
this made Priya angry at no limit she is gazing at Neha like if she will get the chance she won't stop herself from killing her also. Neha understood it but she know until Shipra is there Priya won't do anything so she is just smiling evilly looking at her. Here Shipra is lost in her work & have no clue the what is blowing up between Priya & Neha she just enjoying in her own way. Here Priya's anger is on higher note.)
Shipra: Priya ruk kyun gayi beta bana jaldi jaldi who log abhi aate hi honge aur abhi toh tujhe tyaaar bho toh hona hai bahut kaam bhi hai beta. (
Shipra said looking at Priya who right now stopped making her paratha & angrily staring at Neha there Neha taking full fun of this situation.) aur Neha tu yaha khade khade muskura kya rahi hai chal mere saath bhaar meri thodi madad kar bahut kaam hain. (Shipra turn to Neha who is smiling evilly looking at Priya who back into her senses when Shipra called her & she nods her head & moves out of kitchen following Shipra in leaving room.)

Here Priya left all alone in kitchen with her work of cocking also with irritate mood she is still making her food & talking to herself alone in anger.

Priya: iss Neha ko toh main dekh lungi ek baar yeh musibat tal jaye bas pareshan kar k rakha hai Neha ne iss Ram Kapoor k naam se koi baat nahi jaise koi inssan na hua top ho gayi koi baat nahi Neha ko toh main baad me handle kar lungi pehle mujhe iss Mr. Ram Kapoor ka kuch karna hoga jiski wajha se mujhe yeh sari problem face karni pad rahi hai koi toh sabak shikha na hi padega are khsd hi saadi k liye mana kar dete toh koi problem hoti hi nahi lekin nahi unko toh mujhse milna hai na thik hai aane do aisa sabak shikhaungi dubara ladki ko dekhne jane se pehle sua baar sochenge. (
Priya is in too much anger while preparing aallo parathas dough when her eyes fall on chilly powder kept there she smiled seeing it & took its bottle in her hand & talked to herself.)
Priya: wah Priya kya idea aaya hai golden spoon baby ko sabak shikhane ka khana ka bahut sukein hai aacha ab dekhti hun laal mirch se bane aallo k parathe kitne aache lagte hain Mr. Kapoor ko but agar kisi aur ne bhi khaye toh nahi main sabko takleef nahi de sakti. (
She think a while abt it then got the idea once again & smiled to herself.)

She take out some amount of aallo ka paratha's dough & kept remaining on one side then she add lot of red mirchi powder in her taken parantha's dough & made it a lot of spicy. Then she made parantha's from the both dough she kept both the type of parantha's in different plate. Priya smiled to herself & said "ab aayega maza Mr. Ram Kapoor aapke favorite paranthe aapka wait kar rahe hain come soon to have it" & smiles evilly looking at spicy parantha's. Just after the moment Shipra Neha entered into kitchen.

Shipra: Priya beta khana ho gaya ya nahi... Woh log bas ab aate hi honge... (
Shipra asked Priya while entering into kitchen looking at her.)
Priya: haan maa sab ready hai. (
Priya is just cleaning the kitchen when she sees Shipra & Neha standing next to her in kitchen.)
Shipra: areh wah paranthe toh bade tasty lag rahe hain par tune do plate me kyun rakhe hain? (
Shipra looked at the parantha's & questioned to Priya abt it.)
Neha: Priya se kyun puch rahi hain anty main batati hun inme yeh wale sirf Mr.Kapoor k specially banaye gaye hain right madam. (
Neha took the spicy parantha's plate showed to Priya in answer she just gave fake smile & blushed Shipra too smiled seeing it.)
Shipra: chalo chalo bahut ho gayi mazak masti ab hamain bahut kaam hai Neha tu Priya ko le ja aur jaldi se isse tyaar kar de woh log aate hi honge tab tak main kitchen saaf kar deti hun. (
Neha took Priya in her room while smiling & Shipra gets busy in cleaning.)

*At evening 5:30 P.M Kapoor mansion*

Here all were ready to go at Sharma house Nuts kept all roka's things in car when Ram came there & seeing so many things starts to thinking why his family taking so many things for Sharma's but he failed to understand so he decides to ask Nuts but he unaware of the fact Maa & Dadi is just behind of them coming towards car.

Ram: choti tell me one thing why there is so many things we r taking to Sharma house mera matlab hai hum unse mil ne ja rahe hai koi tyohaar toh nahi hai jo itne sare gifts unke liye le gaye. (
Ram asked sarcastically to Nuts abt it but Nuts just smiled to him.)
Nuts: waise bhai aapko iss baat ki kyun tension ho rahi k iss ghar se itne sare gifts uss ghar me jaye kyunki jaha tak main janti hun aap bhi yeh aachi tarha se jante hain k hum jabhi kisi k ghar jate hain toh khali haat nahi jate koi na koi tohfa zaroor le jate hain aur phir Sharma house aapka would be sasural ho sakta hai toh phir aapko itni problem kyun ho rahi hai? (
Nuts answered Ram clammily with the taunts she asked to Ram which made him angry over her her question he then reply in irritation.)
Ram: pehli baat yeh k jab hum kisi k ghar jate hain toh ek ya do gifts le jate hain puri ki puri dukaan nahi aur jaha tak baat mere honewale would be sasural ki hai toh abhi tak yeh tay hua nahi hai jo hum yeh sari cheeze kare... (
Ram said with annoyed tone to Nuts almost like shouting fully on anger but he didn't knew Maa & Dadi is hearing him.)
Dadi: are tay hua nahi toh ho jayega isme itna cheelane wali ki gal hai Golu. (
Ram turn to look back Dadi & Maa were standing there with surprised look seeing at Ram.)
Ram: baat woh nahi hai Dadi woh Choti ne itne sare gifts rakhwa diye gadi me ab pehli baar unse mil rahe hain aise itne sare gifts denge ek saath toh kya sochenge woh log. (
Ram asked with low voice also talked very softly front of Dadi just like her sweet Golu but this time wearing fake smile on lips just trying to hide all his anger behind it.)
Krishna: kya sochenge??? Kuch nahi sochenge iss k sivay k hum apni beti aur bahu me koi antar nahi rakhte balki bahu ko beti se bhi zayda maan aur pyar dete hain aur waise bhi yeh sare sirf gifts hi nahi balki rokke ka saman bhi hai toh Kapoor khandaan ki badi bahu ka roka itna toh hona hi chahiye kyun biji. (
Krishna said politely yet strictly to made Ram understand of things & to make him control his anger.)
Ram: rokka... Kiska rokka aur yeh sab kab tai kiya aap logon ne? (
Ram asked being completely confused abt it he is not believing on his ear.)
Dadi: oye Golu putter tera rokka aur kiska maine aur Krishna ne milkar yeh tai kiya hai agar aaj tum dono ki haan hui toh aaj hi hum tera aur Priya ka roka kar denge samjha? (
Ram is completely shocked hearing Maa & Dadi's words he open his mouth to opposed it but before he could say anything Dadi continued again.) Aur haan iss bare me mujhe koi haa ya naa nahi sunani hai jo tay ho gaya hai wahi hoga chal Krishna deri ho rahi hai. (Dadi strictly said it to Ram & he has no courage to say anything to Dadi now he just can pray that he succeed in his plan & Priya herself say no for the marriage.)

Here Dadi & Krishna moves towards car & sits inside it there Shiny sits with Amar as it was decided Ram & Vik will come in Ram's car along with Nuts so Nuts moves towards Ram's car & sits inside it. There Vik comes near to angry disturbed Ram.

Vik: kya baat hai Ram bahut gusse me lag raha hai sab kuch thik toh hai na. (
Vik asked to Ram being tensed seeing him in so much anger & irritation.)
Ram: kya khak thik hai tujhe pata hai Maa aur Dadi mere rokke ki tyaariyan karke ja rahi hai Sharma house ab bol yeh kya koi tension wali baat nahi hai. (
Ram asked with to Vik almost like shouting in anger Vik is also unaware of this fact he also looked surprise.)
Vik: kya iss bare main toh maine socha hi nahi tha lekin koi baat nahi woh sirf rokke saman le ja rahe hain rokka tay nahi kar diya hum sab shambhal lenge yaar. (
Vik is surprised with it but composed himself & tried to handle the situation.)
Ram: shambhal lenge kya shambhal lenge yaar agar Priya ne haan keh di toh kya karenge hum? (
Ram asked worriedly to Vik in his fear being really tensed.)
Vik: kya karenge matlab kuch nahi karna hai tujhe bas is k sivay ki tujhe waha jakar Priya ko sab kuch sach sach bata dena hai that's it baki sab apne aap thik ho jayega. (
Vik tried to make understands Ram but Ram is still not looked convinced with it.)
Ram: tu smajh nahi raha hai yaar agar mujhe Priya se baat karne ka muska hi nahi mila yaa main bol nahi paya toh sab kuch bigad jayega. (
Ram is so tensed abt it but still Vik has not losses his hopes he still tried to convince Ram for being positive.)
Vik: tu negative hi kyun soch raha hai positive bhi toh ho sakta hai sayad Priya khud se hi iss rishte se na keh de iss liye ab zayda sochna band kar sab kuch thik se hi hoga aur waisa hi hoga jaisa hum chahte hain tu tension mat le just trust me I will handle everything chal bahut der ho rahi hai Choti hamara intzaar kar rahi hai let's go baki sab badme sochenge. (
Vik assures Ram & took him back to the car with lot of efforts Ram had still doubts but he felt like to be quite not to think much & trust on Vik's words.)

Here at Sharma house all preparations done for welcoming Kapoor's at there all were getting ready for evening meeting Neha & Priya r together. Neha is making ready Priya for tonight following the instructions of Shipra & very happy doing that.

Priya: Neha waise tujhe nahi lagta aaj mujhe sirf Kapoor's dekhne aa rahe hain meri saadi nahi rahi jo yu mujhe itna tyaar kar rahi hai. (
Priya taunt Neha while she is abt to apply fake fancy make up on her simple yet sober look which is irritating for Priya a lot.)
Neha: how mean dekh yaar tujhe tyaar karne ku na zimmedari anty ne mujhe di hai so let me do it my way mujhe aaj tujhe aise tyaar karna hai k Ram tujhe dekhte hi haan kar de. (
Neha replied in her usual drama queen avtaar which made Priya more irritating.)
Priya: u know what Neha tu jis tarha se mujhe tyaar kar rahi hai woh dekh kar Ram haan karne se pehle hi ulte paav bhaag jayenge aur waise bhi kya fark padta hai he has already seen me that day toh iss extra make up se na kuch nahi hone wala so I don't need of this artificial things samjhi. (
Priya said in irritating tone just making faces in annoyed mood standing from chair goes near to window looking outside being quite until Neha comes there keeping make up kit on table.)
Neha: I know Priya Ram had seen u that day par aaj ki baat alag hai aaj tum dono jis wajhase mill rahe ho woh alag hai yaar samjhne ki koshish kar zindagi ki har cheeze hameasa simple aur sober nahi hoti kabhi kabhi dikhava karna padta hai yaar. (
Neha tries to make understand Priya the real meaning of life & its rules.)
Priya: aur tu janti hai main har cheez bardaast kar sakti hun par dikhave k liye koi bhi cheez nahi kar sakti. (
Priya said in little rude tone but what ever she said she truly believes on it & lives on her that values only she can't be change for anyone.)
Neha: aacha meri maa agar tujhe iss tarha simple aur sober rehna hai so be it that way but ek baat bata nervous to meet him. (
Neha agreed for Priya's every talk then asked very softly yet sweetly to her abt her fear & tension which she can see easily on Priya's face.)
Priya: thoda bahut hun but I m taking it clammily jo hoga dekha jayega. (
Priya said it with full confidence to Neha but Neha seems thoughtful.)
Neha: but tu nervous kyun hai yaar tu toh usse pehle hi mil chuki hai na. (
Neha questioned Priya very simply also she is correct Priya is also very nervous with the talk of meeting she is just hoping that everything become right & nothing go wrong.)
Priya: haan waise toh tuh bhi toh mili hai toh tu bhi toh nervous lag rahi hai. (
Priya tried to hide actual fact from Neha to save herself from her more questions.)
Neha: are yaar saadi meri thodi tay ho rahi hai teri ho rahi hai aur main tere liye nervous feel kar rahi hun waise tune kuch plan kiya hai k tu use kya baat karegi kaise karegi? (
Neha was actually worried for Priya & asked her abt her thoughts.)
Priya: nahi yaar aur tu janti hai I don't believes in planning jo hona hai jaise hona hai ho jayega so chill tension mat le just enjoys the moment. (
Priya just said what she felt actually she don't believes in planning she just goes with flow of life.)
Ram: Vikram tu janta hai na I believes in planning sab kuch jaisa hamane plan kiya hai waisa hi hona chahiye main waha koi bhi mistake bardaast nahi karunga u know how important today's meeting for me. (
Ram said very strictly to Vik abt today's meeting with Priya but Nuts felt they r talking abt some business deal.)
Vik: tu fikar mat kar yaar sabkuch waise hi hoga the way we want ok so now just relax. (
Vik once again assured Ram abt it.)

Here at Sharma house all man got ready & waiting for Kapoor's in living room Shudhir is wearing decent simple off white shirt & black trouser. There Raj is in his usual cloths like grey waist jacket & trouser with white shirt. Sid is in orange t-shirt & jeans there Shipra is wearing one blue colored light weighed yet little heavy saree. All were sitting in living room expect Shipra as she is in kitchen checking last minutes preparations.
There Raj heard the car's break sound he understood Kapoor's has came. In some time door bell rings & servant went to open the door. Shudhir's face light up with seeing Shiny & Amarnaath on door everyone greeted each other with warm smile lighting on their face. Shudhir moves forward & welcomes Shiny with warm hug both friends greeted each other with same love & affection Amar also smiled seeing their friendship. At the time Shipra also comes out hearing the doorbell then found Shiny & Amar on door in formal suit.

Shipra: namaeste bhaishab aap dono akele baki sab kaha reh gaye? (
Shipra asked smilingly to Shiny in fun Shiny looks at her with same smile.)
Shiny: ohh babhiji chinta na karo baki sab apni apni gadi me piche piche aa rahe hain. (
Shiny reply softly to Shipra in his all time funny mood.)
Shudir: chalo koi baat nahi jab tak sab aate hain hum log beaith k bate karte hain. (
Shudhir took them inside & all sit on sofa at the time again doorbell rings.)
Shipra: aap log baithiye main dekhti hun. (
Shipra goes to see & open the door then she sees Krishna & Dadi standing on door she smiled broadly seeing them.)

Shipra back off then Krishna & Dadi entered in house Krishna comes forward & hugs Shipra she felt surprised first seeing the humble & simplicity of Krishna which she felt years ago in Delhi its same as it was after being rich she is still so down to earth. All Sharma's also smiled seeing it & felt relax assured from any negativity.

Krishna: kaisy hain Shipra ji bahut saalo baad aapko dekh rahi kuch bhi nahi badla bas thoda sa weight badh gaya hai par koi baat nahi kyunki aap aaj bhi miss bhvneswer se kam nahi lagti. (
both lady have wrathful laugh thinking of old memories.)
Shipra: aur aap me bhi zayda fark nahi aaya Krishna ji bas tode se baal white ho gaye hain warna aap aaj bhi chaand ka tukda lagti hain. (
Krishna blushed hearing Shipra's comment all man's were watching this 2 lady's lovely talk.)
Krishna: chodiye ab woh din kaha waise in se miliye yeh meri saas jo saas kam aur maa zayda hain Biji aur Biji yeh hai Shipra ji Priya ki maa aur meri bahut aachi saheli. (
Krishna ji introduced both the ladies to each other Shipra bands down & touched Dadi's feet for her blessing this politeness & respect from Shipra touched Dadi'a heart she smiled & gave her blessings to Shipra.)
Shipra: aaiyena andar aayiye bethiye... (
All ladies come inside & sits on sofa there man's were in their talk while ladies starts their conversations.)
Krishan: biji main aur Shipra ji ek dusre k bahut aache dost ban gaye the Delhi me main jab bhi bhaiyaa k ghar rukne ko jati Ram ko lekar Shipra ji meri bahut madad karti thi hum toh ghanto ek dusre k saath gaappe mara karte the aur hamare bacche ek dusre k saath khela karte the. (
Krishna smiled while telling her story to Dadi & Shipra ji even hearing it very nicely.)
Shipra: Krishna ji main aapko apne bachon se milvati hun yeh Raj hai issue toh aap janti hi hain. (
pointing finger at Raj & he smiles in return at the time Neha also comes out from inside alone.) aur woh hai hamara chota beta Sid... Siddharth (looking at Sid with big smile then turn to look at Neha.) aur pppyeh hai Neha Priya ki sabse aachi dost mano uski behan jaisi bahut pyar hai dono me bachpan se leker aaj tak dono ek dusre se alag nahi hue. (Neha folds her hand & said hello to all sweetly Krishna like her simplicity she felt like she got her another daughter in law also.)
Shiny: pata hai jijaji bade maze kiye hai main aur Shudhir ne Delhi me woh bhi kya din the hay... (
Shiny cherishes the moments he spent with Shiny & his family in Delhi.)

All were talking & enjoying remembering all the old moments it is really exiting for them to meet after so long. Raj & Sid also having lovely laugh hearing abt their presents memories. Shipra looks at Neha & mimes her asking for Priya then Neha nodes her head & goes inside to bring Priya out. Here all were enjoying & in sometime again door bell rings & this time it was non other then Ram, Vik & Nuts. Sid decides to go open the door.
When Sid open the door he found Nuts standing there busy in her phone doing some messages when Sid sees her he just left gazing at her without blinking. Nuts is still busy on phone don't know abt Sid's gazing light smile adored on Sid's lips seeing at Nuts.
After some moments Nuts looks at door she found Sid gazing at her blankly with sweet soft smile. She also lost in his eyes for some moments both r gazing at each other without blinking their eyes just lost in each other but then both came back into their senses when Shipra called for Sid to know who is at door for moments they felt awkward to talk.

Shipra: darwaze par kuan hai beta. (
Sid & Nuts both came back in to their senses hearing Shipra's voice & looks here & there to avoid the awkwardness.)
Sid: ji batayiye kise milna hai aapko. (
Sid asked sweetly to Nuts breaking the awkwardness between them Nuts also looked at him.)
Nuts: ji kya yeh Mr. Shudhir Sharma ji ka hi ghar hai? mera naam Natasha hai... Natasha Kapoor. (
Sid recognizes her by her name with broad smile he gave her space to enter in house Nuts smiled while entering in house.)
Sid: ohh plz come hi mera naam Sid hai... I mean Siddharth Sharma Mr. Shudhir Sharma ji ka chota beta aur aap bilkul sahi ghar par aayi hain. (
Sid took Nuts inside in the living room were all are sitting & chatting everyone looks at Nuts & smiled.)
Krishna: Nuts beta tum akeli aayi ho where is Ram & Vikram. (
Krishna asked being worried to Nuts when she didn't seen Ram & Vik with Nuts.)
Nuts: Maa relax Bhai aur Vikram Bhai car park kar rahe the so they said me to move ahead woh aa rahe hain piche. (
Nuts said sweetly to Krishna & everyone looks at her she looking pretty in her jeans & loss western top simple yet beautiful.)
Krishna: Shipra ji yeah hai meri beti Natasha yeh collage me padhti hai bahut talented hai. (
Krishna proudly introduced Nuts to Shipra Nuts also smiled looking at them.)

In a friction of seconds Ram & Vik also reached there as Sid kept door open by mistake they entered in house hearing the chatting voice of their family members. They entered into living room seeing everyone enjoying the moment.

Amar: lijiye jinka intzaar tha woh bhi aa gaye... (
all turn to look at who came & its non other then Ram & Vik standing there with light smile on lips.)

Here Neha comes to Priya's Room she is still in washroom Neha checks it.

Neha: Priya aur kitna time lagega tujhe chal jaldi bahar aa sab intzaar kar rahe hai. (
her wait is over as with sound of unlocking knob Priya comes out from washroom.)
Neha: wowow kya hot lag rahi ho yaar in this burning red awesome dekh lena Mr. Ram Kapoor toh faint hone wale hain likh lo. (
Priya blushed on Neha's comment but tried to hide from her so act like it didn't matter to her but Neha catches her blushed before she could hide it also didn't wanted to tease her more hence didn't starched the topic.)
Priya: chal ab bahar sab intzaar kar rahe hain aur nahi gaye toh lene aa jayenge. (
both laughed on it & Priya makes her self proper & the both moves out from room towards living room.)

Amar, Shiny & Shudhir were sitting on one sofa facing the main door. Shipra, Krishna & Dadi sitting on next sofa to them Raj is sitting on single chair where Sid is standing behind him. There Nuts, Ram & Vik took seat on single sofa which is facing the door from living room to go inside. Ram folds his hands & said namaste to all with pleasant smile.

Krishna: Shipra ji Ram ki tasveer toh aap dekh hi chuki hai woh hai hamara dusra beta Vikram. (
Krishna said looking at Vik & return Vik Smile to everyone.)
Amar: waise toh aapko Shiny bhaishaab ne sab kuch bata hi diya hoga par main bhi aap logo se kuch kehna chahta hun Vikram hamara adopt kiya hua beta hai lekin hamain hamare apne bete jitna hi pyara hai darhasal Ram aur Vikram bachpan k dost hain ek din ek car accident me Vikram ne apne Maa aur Papa dono ko kho diya jab Ram ne hamain yeh baat batayi toh aage pata karne se yeh janne mila ki Vikram ka uske Maa aur Papa k sivay iss duniya me koi nahi tha woh bilkul akela tha issi liye maine aur Krishna ne use adopt karne ka faisla liye aur use Kapoor mansion hi le aaye. (
Amar said everything truth to Sharma's it is actually like he knew Shiny said everything to them but he wanted to clear by himself to them & wanted to let them know full truth.)
Krishna: aaj tak humane Ram aur Vikram koi farak nahi kiya ve dono hi hamare bete hain aur nahi in dono ne ek dusre ko bhai se kam samjha lekin yeh bhi sach hau ki Vikram apne mata pita se bahut pyar karta hai unki bahut respect karta hai aur unhe apne saath zinda rakhna chahta his issi liye legally Kapoor hone k bavjud aaj bhi woh Vikram Shergil k naam se hi jana jata hai aur iss baat k liye hamain uss par garv hai. (
Krishna said proudly abt Vikram telling everyone abt him all got little emotional hearing her so to light up the mood Shiny interrupted everyone from their thought.)
Shiny: ohh loji yeh hamara chaand toh aa gaya ab chandani ki bhi bula lo... (
everyone looks at Shiny being confused as they didn't understand what he is talking abt & Shiny got this massage with everyone's confused expressions.) ohh mera matbal hai Priya kaha hai use bhi bula lo... (everyone smiled now after knowing what he was talking abt.)
Shipra: bas Priya aati hi hogi... lo aa bhi gayi... (
Shipra's eyes falls on passage part of house from were Priya & Neha is coming together slowly slowly.)

Ram didn't wanted to see Priya that's why he is looking here & there not at her but as he is sitting facing the way from were Priya is coming he couldn't kept his eyes away from her for more time but at the moment he saw the two girls coming to them he is completely dumbstruck as one of them is non other then the exact girl whom Ram loves.
Ram is completely lost in thinking seeing both girl he tells to himself "agar in dono me se ek Priya hai toh woh tasveer kiski thi jo maine ghar par dekhi thi." Ram had no clue that life will give him his life's biggest surprise like this he is totally confused.

Nuts: waise Bhai aap yahi soch rahe ho na ki woh tasveer wali ladki kuan thi aur in dono me se Priya kyan hain? (
Ram looked at her in shock as what ever she was saying us true Nuts smiles to Ram teasingly with that Ram sees her in anger.)
Ram: tujhe kaise pata main yeh soch raha hun. (
Ram asked being confused to Nuts then something strike to his mind.) kahin chotii tune toh... (Ram asked being confused & then anger takes the place of confusing after clearing his doubt.)
Nuts: yes bhai mujhe issi liye pata hai kyunki woh tasveer maine hi badli thi. (
Nuts replied evilly to Ram just to teasing him more.)
Ram: tune but why? (
Ram is on his full anger tone but keeping his voice as lower as he can seeing the people around both are talking in very low tone.)
Nuts: aap se bas chota sa mazak kiya maine kyunki aap ne papa ko mana kiya tha na mujhe meri favorite car dene k liye iss liye maine Priya ki asli tasveer ko apni friend ki tasveer se badal diya aur ab jaha tak Priya ki baat hai khud hi pehchan lijiye kuan hai woh main nahi bataungi. (
Nuts smiled seeing at everyone no one had noticed that what they were talking abt not even Vikram has clue as he was in his own thought.)
Ram: chotii I hate you. (
Ram said to himself seeing the cunning smile of Nuts.)
Nuts: I know that very well bhai so best of luck. (
Nuts saying such gets up from her place & goes to Krishna as she wants to talk something to her Ram sees her going in sadness & anger he turn to Vikram who were lost somewhere in his own.)
Vik: yeh jagdalu bili yaha kya kar rahi hai. (
Vikram said to himself seeing at Neha.)
Neha: yeh nakchadha bandar yaha bhi pahuch gaya. (
Neha said to herself looking at Vikram both were giving each other killing look but no one noticed it also expect RaYa.)
Vik: Ram in dino me se woh kadki toh hai hi nahi jiski tasveer hamne dekhi thi. (
Vik asked being confused to Ram & Ram sees angrily at Nuts who is busy in talking with Krishna right now.)
Ram: haan kyunki chotii ne hi tasveer badal di thi aur haan tujhe yeh bhi bata dun main jis ladki se pyar karta hun woh bhi in dino me se hi ek hai. (
Vikram is completely blanked hearing the truth from Ram he is not understanding anything but one thing were clear Ram's destiny took him on right path now just he wanted person to be also right whom Ram love or situation will be disaster for all of them around there.)
Vik: what kuan hai woh? (
Vikram asked in curiousness to Ram but till then Priya & Neha reached there standing next to them.)
Ram: wahi jisne red color ki dress pehni hai. (
Ram answered quickly looking at them both & can't took his eyes off from there.)
Vik: yaar thik se dekh dono ne red hi pehna hai teri wali kuansi hai. (
Vikram asked in low voice as he sees Neha & Priya both co-anciently had wearer red color dress only.)
Ram: abhi pata chal jayega 2 min ruk ja. (
Ram said as he sees Shudhir is now abt to introduce his daughter to all of them as all of them seen Priya's picture so the know who is Priya but for Ram & Vik its live or die's task.)

*Writer's pen down*
Who is the girl whom Ram met at the middle of road... Is it Priya or Neha... How do NeVi k knows each other will Ram able to tell Priya what decided... Will Priya be able to say no for marriage to Ram... How will be their first meeting... Is destiny decided for them to be get together in form of marriage & big question is were is Ram why he is not with Priya... To know all the answers stay tune with story will get back to u soon...

---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---

Preview:
No Preview for that special epi u will have to wait & watch.

If u like this part or story plz comment on it & like the post of update... it will give me more encouragement to write also will increased the a tivity of forum so I request to silent readers too plz comment or else forum with close soon... so plz reply...

Edited by leena04 - 9 years ago
rosinagoor thumbnail
Me First
*UnRes*
Awesome Update
Present scenes are very emotional & Little confusion too
My only question is What happen to Priya?
Hope soon i will the answer in your next update 😊

Past Scenes are very Superb
Lots of teasing scenes are there
I loved it
I am waiting to see How Ram will react while eating Priya's Mirchi Aloo paratha
I think Ram's Girl is Priya
Thanks for the lovely update
Continue soon

Edited by rosinagoor - 9 years ago
rosinagoor thumbnail
Leena, from next update, PM me😊
Edited by rosinagoor - 9 years ago
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
superb finally hero and heroine ek dusre k F2F, but hero confused.
superb past is, lovoing it..
update soon its so tempting

lovely wriitng, i m excited
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow 
another suprb update 
So Nuts changed  the photo of priya's 
Good one
so now Ram & Vik has to select their biwis 
Lol im laughing at vik's question 
:who is yours check both are in red " πŸ˜† 
Thi sis going superb 
suspenses still to be hold on 

Please update soon 

Thanks for pm 

akilagoud2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb update 😊
continue soon
thanks for pm
thelostgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
kitna suspense hai
just cant wait for the next one
plzz update sosooon
sampa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow just too good updt..pls dear jldi updt dia karo..itna wait mat krwaya karo..n a kahape rok dia yaar not fair!!upr se precap vi nhi dia.pls updt soon.n thanks for the pm
abhishekpanchal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG u rocked yaar...really...now who isss priya...n sid nutzz..??????.kartik chal jata...ufff..kaha lake latka diya...plzzz continue soon