Update - 20th September

greatmaratha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Last scene of previous episode which I missed yesterday

Ratna calls Anand at his house, but Piya is there and she picks up the call instead.  Without waiting for Piya to say Hello, Ratna rushes headalong with her questions and asks whether Anand has decided the end of his story, whether Anand and Piya get back together or do Anand and Ratna get together.  Piya had answered the call, tell her that Anand is there and asks Anand to take the call. 

Anand is signing some document and when Piya tells him to take the call, he tells her that he is busy, he is talking to her and whoever it is, can wait, that his conversation with Piya was far more important and that call, whoever it is can wait.  Piya has not closed the mouth piece and Ratna hears everything and is forlorn.  Anand goes on and on and tells her that tell the person to call back.  Piya quietly tells him that Ratna was on the phone.  Anand is shocked (actually that's not the right expression… but cant think of another word for his dead pan face… it was more like he was caught in a wrong place.. wrong time.. and he had no expression for it)…  He takes the call and Piya moves away!!!  Ratna does not talk and puts the phone down.

Piya tells Anand that they need to now know that their lives go in different directions, that they have their own lives etc.. that they still love each other and care for each other, yet destiny has different paths to take them on.  A very beautiful scene followed.  I am not certain if I should attempt to put the emotions down on paper.. for it was meant to be savoured.  If you guys want, I will post it later… but rather, you see it for urself.  Basically, it was Piya telling Anand that despite their feelings for each other, they were now walking on different lines.. and they should get on with their lives.

Karan comes to Ratna and tells her all about what Anand did in his office, that Anand has lots of feelings for Piya etc.  Ratna hears him out and then tells him that she does not want to hear more etc.  Karan leaves from there. 

Piya is looking for a blue scarf and sees Sara and asks her about it.  Sara is not very happy with her looking for the scarf, as Piya had once got it for Anand.  Piya tells her that despite the fact that she had originally got it for Anand but she still wants it.  General chit chat between them with Mohan also joining in and pulling Saras legs.

Geeta comes to Akashs home, as he was supposed to meet her for lunch, yet he had cancelled it on the pretext of not feeling too well.  Riya, Dadaji and Chellaraam continue with their funny track…  Akash is in his room and in his hand is the blue scarf.. he is holding it and feeling it and generally smiling away at some pleasant memory.  Geeta enters and inquires about him.  She offers to make lunch etc. but Akash is uncomfortable and shies away.  Geeta is puzzled and spots the blue scarf.  She inquires about it in a very nice way.. and asks if Akash is avoiding her.  Akash does not answer.

Anand comes home and starts yelling at Ratna, when she asks him about he going to Karans office and creating a scene.  Anand is furious with her asking him these questions, that he is hiding things from her etc.. and Anand is shocked.  Ratna  goes on about Anand wanting to retain ties with Piya and that she is a lechaar, bebas abla nari…  Ratna and Anand fight about Piya and Anand gets so incensed when she confronts him about hitting Karan etc that he blurts out that he will definitely hit anyone who goes near Piya.  Anand then tells her even Ratna was alone and was not safe from Wasim and Anand had hit Wasim also.  Ratna says that he loved her and so it was ok.  Anand blurts out that he still loves Piya!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkpanther99 thumbnail
Anand....always so confused. What a fool!!!

Thanx for the great update.
sukh thumbnail
thax a lot priya.
so sweet of u 😊
veena thumbnail
Thanks Priya as always for a wonderful update.This Anand is a confusing character.I think Piya is being too nice & should just ignore him & let him suffer for his own mistakes.
Kruts thumbnail
i think i know the word to express Anand's emotion(s) - because it is always one basic expression. The same guy is on another serial on TV Asia here in the USA - i think the serial is called 'Sambandh' or something. Anyways, he has the "constipated" expression when he is thinking.

His other expression is what Joey in 'Friends' described as the "identify the smell" expression. Look sideaways and in your head try to think about what you can smell...it always works for 'sad' emotions...I guess Anand took his 'acting' training from 'Friends'. hehehehehe.

thanks for the Update, Priya
mumtaz thumbnail
Thanks Priya!BEautiful update!
👏 👏 👏

Vini thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update.

Anand is one confused person 😕