the bond between zarron and abraar sir

tvluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
zarron and abraar sir share a beautiful bond.I like their bonding and the way they interact with each other.loved their meting in abraar's cabin and the assignment scene.zaroon and abrar behave like friends but zaroon also respect him a lot like a father figure.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakhisangni thumbnail
Yes the bond between the two is a special one and soon a bond between sir Abrar and Kashaf too will develop. The actor playing sir Abrar is good too. The way he easily brings about the ease in portraying not just a teacher but a sort of mentor/ friend to Zaroon right now and later to Kashaf too is a treat to watch. Infact all the ensomble cast including Rafia, Sidra, junaid and Zaroon's mother and Sara too seem to do justice to their characters.Edited by sakhisangni - 9 years ago
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree. Their easy bantering was adorable to watch. I loved them together, I only caught the last few minutes of the episode to watch them talking to one another and it was nice. I was worried that they may develop an antagonistic equation, but relived to see that they didn't. 
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Agree...n m js waiting for that epi..way too long i guess...where Abrar will hel Zaroon to get with Kashaf happily married...:)
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sir Abrar will not tell Xaroon to get married to kasaf, its the other way around actually. He will get shock of his life when mr charming will share his thought with him thathe wants to marry chudail awwal. But yes their relationship is warm and casual with lot of respect.
staker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sir abrar has to play very important role ahead😆
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love sir abrar.. Zaroon eating biscuit widthout asking..
Pucha to karo yaar..
Sorry..

After a sec.. Le loon?

ROFL this scene was good.