Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Episode 260

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-0zxhSYGA8[/YOUTUBE]

First Telecast Friday, 24th May 2012

Full episode links

StarPlayerLink:  http://www.startv.in/episodes/khushi-contacts-a-private-detective-agency/32812

Dailymotion:  
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10d6z6_ipkknd-episode-260_shortfilms

Dailymotion with English subtitles:  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10o76j_25-mayis-2012-bolum-260-ingilizce-altyazili_shortfilms

Thanks, Katelyn, for all the links. 

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Edited by Katelyn - 9 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
You guys work like clockwork.. Thank you Katelyn .. 
^ You are welcome Rhea!  I got tied up but it should have been posted earlier!
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW👏 👏 👏 👏

This episode was magical because of just three words which were finally confessed by Arnav. At last the anticipation and curiosity "baat karni hai" ended when Arnav believed in the dharkenein of his heart which were always meant for khushi. 
Truly the confession was very touching and utterly beautiful.
I love and enjoy a lot reading every sentence you written to depict the essence of every single moment of Arnav and Khushi phone conversation.
Where did indi and sohara mention Akash being the kidnapper. I can never think to doubt that innocent soul who blindly follow his brother steps but it could be expected too. 
my favorite lines are highlighted in red.

Javeria.. you are here .. how is life? Thanks a lot for liking the take.. those last minutes.. so so nice.. what to write about them.. no idea.. still tried..

Haha you missed all their talk on who could the kidnapper be. Horizon and Sohara both thought it could be Aakash since he was growing a beard and trying to look more serious in those days.. 😆
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Finally I could write something.
My longest take ever on one of my most favorite episode.

Episode-251

adios ASR

A new day has arrived heralding the tension between Arnav and Khushi.

The morning ray of the sun glints on the handsome face which looks so peaceful right now. he wakes up from his slumber when Khushi removes the curtain let the sun light to peep in. 

khushi looks tensed and pensive as expected. She passes him the towel without any fuss. Arnav recollects how they used to fight on the bathroom before. He is also missing her calling him swami. Though he pretended, he hated her craziness, but he actually enjoyed those and now seeing her serious and submissive is bothering him. She overhears khushi's convo with Shukla that she doesn't want to continue her dabba business any more.

"tum kya kar rahi ho Khushi...what are you doing Khushi?"  He mutters himself frustratingly. He can't take her change of behavior. He loves feisty Khushi more.

When Arnav went inside the bathroom, Khushi gets the file what Shyam gave to her.

"if I go to saale sahab and tell him how you wanted to trap me in your love, he will believe me easily. This time you need me more." she remembers Shyam's blackmailing words. She doesn't have any choice left but to take Arnav's signature on the paper, otherwise Shyam would go to Arnav and delineate her wrongly.

She hears the sound of the bathroom door to open.  She gets scared and in haste the will paper drops from the file. She keeps the file in her bag and rushes back to the poolside to see Arnav.

The paper what went under the chaise lounge sticks with Arnav's shoes. Before he can  take the paper, Khushi picks it up from the ground, saying it's her paper.  Arnav doesn't get incredulous, but he leaves without saying anything.

So he trusts her. And he also knows she is not lying about shyam. It's just her ego what is not letting him accept it. Or may be he is mad at her for hiding the truth from him. if he wouldn't trust he wouldn't compelled her to sleep inside the room last night.

The whole family has gone to some pooja. HP lets Khushi know that Anjali is in her room. While descending down from the stairs Arnav's look goes to Khushi. khushi also stares at him intently. Rabba vey in the BG depicts their suppressed love for each other.

Khushi leaves, because she thinks he doesn't want to see her face. Arnav alone sits to have breakfast.

While ascending up Shyam comes on Khushi's way and he asks her about the signature. He charges her, why she is taking so much time, her need is more than him, so she should hurry. Khushi chides him that she knows about her priority well.

Arnav is thinking about Khushi, all her crazy antics to irritate him and on the terrace his revelation of the reason of their marriage; her vulnerable state while stitching the button. Though he hates her, but his mind is always occupied with her thought only. He tries to avert his thought by admonishing him to stop thinking about her. It doesn't matter to him, what does she do or how she behaves.

He doesn't even want to hear her words, nor needs her explanation.

"uska hona na hona, mujhe itna pereshan kiyu karta. Why am I thinking of her so much? Why damn it."

His inward disquietude makes leave in frustration.

Shyam guesses Khushi must've read the paper by this time. So It's proper time to switch the paper. He is frantically looking for Rani saheba, cause he will use her to implement his job.

Khushi is still repugnant to take Arnav's signature.
"This time you need me more than I need you"   Shyam's impending words again echo in her ear drum. She recollects how Arnav left without giving her a chance to speak. She has to take his signature to prove her innocence. As soon as she picked the file from the table Anjali comes there. Shyam has sent her to get dried mango from the poolside. As they go to the poolside Shyam gets in and exchanges the paper in the file.

When Khushi was cogitating how to take Arnav's signature in the paper, she hears Akash's convo on the phone about taking Arnav's signature on some papers. Khushi thinks to use this opportunity. She goes to Akash and tells him that she will take Arnav's sign in the paper, so that he can leave for office as he is in hurry. Khushi mutters, she sure will take Arnav's sign in the papers, but she will not give shyam the papers so easily. She can trust that nefarious man.

Arnav is working by the poolside, looking lost, still occupied with Khushi's thought. Her swami drama and  irritating him with extra love; her getting ecstatic in holi, all her memories are seeping out, not letting him work in peace. As he shuts the laptop in resentment, he sees Khushi is standing in front of him. She gives him the file. He is ambiguous, what is it?

"yeh kagzat."

"what kagzat" 

Is he scared anticipating she is giving divorce paper to sign!

Akash gave this paper to sign. He asks why he gave it to her. She replies, he was in hurry, that's why. He starts to sign the paper. Khushi is cowering whether he sees Shyam's paper or not. While he was signing he tells Khushi,

"yeh maat samajhna ki mai janta nahi ki tum kya kar rahi ho...you don't think that I don't know what are you doing. You made the room like before, took all of your stuffs away. Don't you understand, this things make no difference to me. ok?"

Why he is uttering this? it means this change is making lots of fadak.

He looks at her anxious face. She replies with despondence,

"I didn't do it intentionally, so that it matters to you. Apko akho per aise hi jhoot ka parda hai... You already have the curtain of lie in your eyes."

"Whatever"...it's invincible and he thinks she is reprehensible. He leaves without giving her a chance to speak further.

Khushi takes the picture of the paper. She wraps it in a Polly thin bag and hides it inside the plant's pot. She decides not to give Shyam the papers until he tells Arnav the truth about their relationship. After that she will tell Arnav about the papers. She will not let Shyam dupe Arnav again, nor she will beguile him.

Good decision and smart move girl, but didn't she see it was the will paper. Or she was so disturbed that couldn't notice that the paper has been changed. But why she hid it in such place! she should keep it in the bank locker or in Gupta house. Though the hiding place was very unusual, just khushi type, but still it was risky to hide in any place inside RM. She indeed is playing a dangerous game.

Shyam comes in Arnav and Khsuhi's room and shuts the door. He demands the paper to khushi. His demeanor is already getting disgusting. It became unbearable during Barun's absence. How dare he got in to their bedroom and shut the door!

Khushi avoids him and denies to give him the paper. Shyam infuriates and berates her for denying to give him the paper. Khushi reminds him the condition and says sternly that she got the signature, but she will not give him the papers until he tells Arnav the truth. He rebukes her, how dare she places condition in front of him! khushi now enrages and warns him, if he moves towards her more, it will be his loss, not his gain. She again tells him tersely that the paper will be given to him when he will tell Arnav the truth. Shyam doesn't believe her that she took the sign. So Khushi shows him the pic in her phone. Khushi again tells him to tell arnav everything. Shyam says that it's not safe to tell everything in the house. He knows Khushi's weak point, so he tries to manipulate her, tells her, it would've impacted badly to the family members if they come to know about everything. Khushi gets convinced. After all the family matters to her a lot. She agrees and wants to call Arnav to come some other place. When Khushi was calling Arnav,  Shyam was looking around in the room, where she could hide the papers. He tells her to call her Arnavji wherever she wants.  Khushi tells him grimly that he will not find the paper by searching in her room. She does all her work by heart, but she is not a dumb, she also has brain. Shyam derides her by looking at her lasciviously,

"apke gun humse kaha chupthe Khushiji, aise thode na pyaar karte hai hum...your qualities are not hidden from me. that's why I love you "

Khushi gets frantic at his effrontery and Shyam leaves.

While leaving office Khushi calls Arnav. But he cuts her call. Khushi gets tensed, thinks he must be cutting the call to see her number. So she calls him from house phone. Arnav is on the car by now and he is sure it must be Khushi calling from house phone. He mutters in gritted teeth that why she is calling him. On the other hand Khushi gets frenzied not to get his call. She now calls to his office. Before she can ask Aman  about Arnav, Anjali keeps her hand on her shoulder. She guessed that Arnav must not tell her what is coming on the next day. khushi gets curious to know. Anjali tells her that the next day is their mom's 56th birthday. Every year they celebrate the day by distributing toys and clothes to the orphans and perform pooja after that. But Arnav loves to desolate him on that day. She also doesn't know where he goes on the day.  khushi tells her, doesn't she think he also needs to participate with them. Anjali always tries to make him understand but he never agrees.

"you know him very well, he can share everything but not his grief." This time he is going to London. So don't panic if he doesn't pick your call."

Khushi's heart skips a beat to hear this. Anjali assures her that he will be back soon.

Khushi embroils to hear the news. She pleads his forgiveness, she knows he is in pain now, but she is helpless. She needs to tell him the truth or moreover when his pain has increased more because of her.  Before he can leave she has to prove her innocence.

"no I'll not let you go."

She runs to catch him in the airport. The thought of their impending separation causes her heart immune to all reason or logic.

Shyam furtively invaded Arnav's room. He made the room a complete mess as if some tornado passed through the room. He tried to find the paper. He is thinking where khushi can hide the papers. She didn't go outside today, so she must've hid it inside the house. While he was thinking this, khushi calls him and tells him to come to the airport fast, as Arnav is leaving for London. Khushi again says him tersely to tell arnav the truth otherwise he will not get the paper. Shyam thinks whether Khushi took the paper with her or not! He guesses, she must've hid it inside the house. He again start to search it in the room.

Anjali is feeling bad for Khushi, as Arnav is leaving London without telling her. She thinks to spend some time with Khushi. Hearing her talking with HP Shyam gets alert and starts to fix the room fast, which is a complete mess right now.

Anjali knocks at the door; after a while when nobody opens it, she opens the door and sees a nonplus Shyam inside the room. She is bewildered to see him in Arnav and Khushi's room. When she asks him what he is doing here, he tells her that he is looking for a file what saale sahab wanted. Anjali tells him that Arnav left for London today. Shyam pretends that he forgot. She wants to call Arnav ro know what file he is looking for. Shyam averts her by saying it's not emergency; he will get it after his return. She can't complete as HP calls her to come to the kitchen.

So many times Anjali caught Shyam in Arnav's room like a thief, but she is so gullible that never suspected him. Unbelievable woman she is!

Arnav is getting inside the airport, looking really pensive. This time his heart is aching not only for his mom, but for Khushi as well.

Khushi reaches the airport and scurries fast without taking the change form the cab driver. She wants to enter inside the airport, but the guard doesn't allow her to go inside without ticket. She tries to make him understand that her husband is leaving for London and she needs to meet him urgently. The guard tells him to buy the ticket from the counter. When she goes to buy the ticket she finds that she doesn't have any money in her wallet. She forgot to take the change from the cab driver in haste. She comes back to the gate again and requests the guard to let her in. but the guy doesn't relent her, moreover behaves very rudely.

After a long time the gust of wind blows and he feels her presence. Bingo, the mehsoos is back again. Feeling her presence, he turns his head and he sees Khushi. Khushi also can see him now. Her heart beat pounds in anticipation to see him. A sweet smile suffuses his face to see her beautiful face in the crowd. Doesn't he know how much she loves him, that made her run to the airport!

Khushi screams from outside,

Arnavji, listen to me for once."

Though his heart delights to see her there, but his ego invades his heart. He turns around to leave. A desperate khushi now calls in his phone. He swivels his head slowly to look at her, but cuts his call and turns back again. Khushi is crying in supplication,

"Arnavji please listen to my words once."

Arnav shuts his eyes to conceal his anguish frothing at the surface, battling hard to break free. Self flagellation continues under the dark crevice of his mind. She calls him again. This time his heart melts and he receives her call. She pleads him to listen to her once.

"kya sunu...why I'll listen?  What do you want to say?"  he is impervious.

I want to say that shyam"  he cuts the call before she can finish and starts to stride inside. He can't even hear his name.

Khushi is screaming incessantly, she doesn't want to relinquish so easily.

"arnavji, plz listen to me." she tries to go inside, a debacle is going inside her heart to see him leaving her like that. Arnav is so inexorable today that doesn't listen to her incessant plea, just keeps move towards his destination. Pearl like tears start to stream down from her beautiful cheek.

"kiyu dard hai itna tere ishq mai

Rabba vey rabba vey.'

The sad rabba vey depicts her unbearable grief. Arnav is striding fast, but he is also disquiet. The pain is evident in his countenance. A deluge of indecipherable yet powerful emotions wash across his heart.

Khushi is woebegone outside. But her face glints with delight to see the blue clad man in front of her. it's her Arnavji who came back at her plea. She is so delectable, asks him,

"You didn't go?"

"You compelled me"...he replies with gritted teeth. How could he leave her when she is so distraught! No matter, he loves her a lot. How their suppressed love entwined them in a snarl,  that is indelible and irrefutable.

"I wanted to talk. You can't go like this. How could you think that I have an affair with Sjyamji!"

She snatches away his ticket from his hand. He tries to get the ticket from her hand. But she hides it behind her back.

"No you can't go like this. Just wait a little longer. I called somebody, who will prove that I'm innocent. Just wait a bit."  She tries Shyam's number again. Shyam tells her that he is on the way. Khushi tells Arnav that he will come to know the truth in a moment. Arnav is obdurate, he wants to go. So he snatches his ticket from her hand and starts to walk.

"You have to wait."   Khushi comes after him,

"Please don't go like this. I can't tolerate this, if you think like this about me." she beseeches again, unable to express and articulate her love for him what she suppressed in her heart for too long.

What you will not tolerate, I also can't tolerate. My flight time is getting over."

"Just give me a chance. I didn't do any such thing,  because of that, you think of me like this. Because of that you give me such big punishment."

For a moment it seems he is convinced to absolve her, but no he has to leave.

A stone also will melt at such plea. So he relents; he gives her ten minutes to prove her innocence. After that he will leave.

Khushi calls the creep again. He tells her that he is coming soon. The devil gets down from the car and mutters himself that he has to make them wait, otherwise how their life will change.

Outside the airport, the crowd is getting crazy. Khushi also gets pushed by moving crowd, what makes Arnav feel bad. Like a rampart he protects his girl. He shields her by keeping his hands on both side of the railing. Both are staring at each other intently. A deep throbbing starts up inside them as they become close to each other. They must've inhaled each other's fragrance, so that it seemed a sense of tranquility pervades their weary mind.  He looks at her eyes which are clear, luminescent and incongruently guileless. Time congealed as they gaze at each other with their eyes speaking of undeclared,   undeciphered emotions and holding myriad unexpressed promises. Khushi breaks the silence first.

di told me why you are leaving on this day. If you would've stayed back!" she pleads in constrict voice, gazing up into his eyes, trying to decipher the intriguing mix of emotions, she is seeing swirling in their caramel depths.

Sanaya emoted the pain so well that it transcended to my heart.

"You just have three minutes."  Arnav is not in a mood to talk to her. The announcement also made to board on the fight. Arnav now wants to leave.

"You asked something for the last time and I gave it to you. Now I have to leave."

Khushi again begs him to stay a bit longer. She is getting desperate more. She is going to call Shyam again. Arnav exasperates. He berates her to stop now. He knows nobody is coming. He just gave her a chance, cause;   he takes a pause and says he also wants her to be proved innocent

I wonder why he paused. What he wanted to say, that he came back cause he loves her!

"kyuki kahi na kahi main chahta tha ki tum apne aap ko beqasoor proove karo.. shayad ek hope thi ki shayad tum galat nahi ho... par galat main tha...lekin iss akhri mauke ko bhi tum utni wafadari se nibhaya jaise apni har galti ko... enough khushi, ab aur nahin...

because  I also wanted you to prove your innocence.  I had a hope that perhaps you are not wrong. but I  was wrong.. Now no more. I'm going. Now tell me the truth, that no one is coming."

She again begs him to trust her.

"Trust you! You must've concocted some stupid plan to fool me. Don't know why I got convinced with your words."

"No arnavji, I didn't make any excuse to stop you. I didn't have such intention. I just wanted to tell you the truth. I wanted you to trust me."

Arnav is ready to leave now. khushi holds his shoulder,

"mat jaiye. Apko sach sunna hi hoga."

Arnav is so tenacious today that her plea, her tears can't convince him. he brushes away her hand from his shoulder and tells her with gritted teeth,

kiyu Khushi! why it is important to you? Why do you want to prove yourself innocent? Kiyu fadak padta hai?"

"kiyu, kiyu fadak padta hai! Kiyuki baat aapki hai to phadak padta hai. Aur kisi aur ki hoto to nahi padta. Agar aap hi aise chale jaye to hum saashi nahi le payenge."..her voice is broken, her lips are quivering, her eyes are fill with abysmal pain.

Arnav can retort or refute now. He is also in impediment; just stares her teary eyes, her crestfallen face. khushi's pain is evident in all over her face, in her guileless eyes. But the final announcement of his departure made. He has to go now. khushi holds his hand to stymie him

"Maat jaiye."

He extricates her hand from her grip and intends to leave.

"Aap sach mooch ja rahi he...are you really going?"

"I stopped. I gave you the last chance as you begged. Now I'll leave."

He strides fast towards the airport gate.

"yeh saab ke baad hum apko jane nahi denge."   Khushi runs after him. She still hopes, as her hope is like the last flicker of candle's flame before it dies out completely. But the guard stints her on the gate. Standing on the other side of the glass,  she sees him leaving her. Tears are streaming down from her eyes redundantly. The separation is bereaving her.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDfpxs0BLpg[/YOUTUBE]

Arnav is going far away from khushi. A fierce conflict between his heart and mind is ebbing in the murky depths of his eyes.  An avalanche of memories is engulfing his thought, a deluge of feelings that wreaks havoc in his heart. All the beautiful significant memories that were tethered to the subconscious realm of his mind and relegated to the confines of his heart are coming gushing out; deranging him, confusing him.

How intimately he danced with her on Payash sangeet; he just couldn't see her losing the challenge.

He couldn't bridle his attraction towards her on the diwali night; how lovingly he put her anklet on her ankle on that day.

How she ran to him in the hospital and hugged him to find solace in his embrace. The moment was so sweet when he extricated her from the entangled fairy lights.
"aisa kiyu hota hai, ki jaab aap humari paas ate ho to humari dil ki dhadkan tez ho jati hai."... How can he deny her confession in her drunken state.

"jab jo bura kaha uska koi matlab nahi, jab jo bura kiya uska koi matlab nahi, iss pyaar mein sahi aur galat ka koi matlab nahi. bas ek chiz ka matlab hai, ki mai hamesha ..hamesha tumse tumse..."

His own word what he uttered from his heart spurts out in his thought. His heart squeezes with sudden realization as his face blanches and his eyes  glint. His forced reasoning, his weak justification fell apart and crumbled to nothingness.

"damn it." he turns around, perhaps to go back to Khushi. but a hand on his shoulder changes everything,

"mr. Arnav Singh Raizada?"

Arnav turns to a man's call.

Yes Rhea he gave a smile to us before leaving for 7/11/30/45 days. Hats off to the creative team to handle Barun's leave so deftly. This separation was needed to make Arnav realize his enormous love for Khushi. Though we were biting our nails in tension, whether he is coming back or not. Because IPK is meaningless without him. yes he came back as a new Arnav who was completely Khushi's Arnav. This was the last episode of the ruthless, shrewd ASR. Later I definitely missed khushi's laad governor.

Outside khushi looks up in the sky to see Arnav's plain is flying away.

When the pilot confirms whether all the passengers boarded or not, one cabin crew informed him that one passenger named Arnav Singh Raizada didn't board on the plane.

gifs credit goes to tumblr.

I got tired after writing so much. So couldn't proof read. Plz ignore typos and mistakes.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAuIzgbASuM[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAuIzgbASuM

credit goes to the maker

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
a new vm, a tumble through the tug and spin of asr and khushi. i wonder what you'll think of it. would not have been possible without kate and the girl who has uploaded all ipkknd scores on the forum. thank you. i had a great time putting it together. hope you guys have fun. such terrific scenes, unforgettable; filled with strains and whispers and murmur, i tried to listen carefully.

enjoy, sirs.

sorry, right now there's no way to access my vms because the kahani of blocking continues. maybe some day good sense will prevail and fans will be allowed to express their joy with a completely non commercial yet utterly precious piece of work... no matter what, i shall always have the emotional copyright for iss pyaar ko... so will you. and nothing can infringe upon it... for it stays in the dil... a fabulous vm... hamesha 😳
Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

a new vm, a tumble through the tug and spin of asr and khushi. i wonder what you'll think of it. would not have been possible without kate and the girl who has uploaded all ipkknd scores on the forum. thank you. i had a great time putting it together. hope you guys have fun. such terrific scenes, unforgettable; filled with strains and whispers and murmur, i tried to listen carefully.

enjoy, sirs.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRf-29rLD6I&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Indi Di, Brilliant!👏
Soft and harsh, like him. Don't think we'll be getting over payaliyaa's jethji anytime soon! Unforgettable they surely are.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^

thanks kizh, 😃

oh mr soft and harsh... whither thou or is it thee... not getting over no jethji us.

thanks so much for instantly watching and saying you like. i feel good. can this man please return and let us get on with our sister in law duties, we are all achhi bahus you see.

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Hi Brooke.. It really is such a delight we get to relive all these memories with such great friends here.. Happy to see you.. Rona band karo.. oohh so so ASR.. its like I have met him, spent days with him observing him closely and know exactly if he would say this or not.. and he would say exactly this.. in that unmatchable tone.. that is why it all felt more real than real live sometimes.. the character.. the actor.. ❤️

Kizh you said it.. those few minutes precious..priceless.. such a joy to get to be able to experience the emotions these two manage to evoke in me.. 

Indi di what you say..so true.. and it must be such a challenge for everyone involved. How to make this thing.. a love confession..'different' .. when it is almost a mandatory necessity to have such a scene in any form of entertainment.. And so they didn't really do anything different.. just did it really extraordinarily well.. And the actress.. put her heart and soul into it.. and the actor who must have had a head full of other things.. worried excited about his movie? thinking of how to play his newer character.. maybe tired, I know he was shooting almost round the clock.. still when he is ASR he is inimitable.. in fact am realising in these episodes his acting is outstanding in the few minutes he shows up.. Every tiny microsecond he is on our screen it shows his deep inner dialogue.. today regular sounding words and yet the most tender I have ever heard.. 

At one point he may have planned so much. Of course he would not be the one to go with bouquet or something dopey. He was certain she loved her and with suave confidence and just a burst of happiness he would have told her. In lots of ways he did. but this way at gun point, her crying far away, an electrical unromantic instrument binding them together.  brusque and rugged.. ASR way of showing love.. and awfully sincere..  When finally he says those three words none of it took away from the confession. It felt like everything added to the charm. The perfect moment that was created for us to revel in.

Rhea,

I am reeling here.. will be back when I am stable..

just one thing .. there is some thing fascinatingly "perfect" about this very imperfect man.. may be it has to do with that sincerity..
Edited by Horizon - 9 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, VMs galore. I am so itching to make an index of all VMs by the blasters. So, how many so far? Hope all you new VM masters are making a list in your index threads. I will look into them as soon as I can. In the midst of heavy duty AD. Waiting to come back and revel in the emotions throbbing on every page of this thread. Good job girls! 👍🏼 
p.s.: Blasters' takes and Mega Index has been updated. Do take a look and let me know if anything is missing. Will update whenever I can. Missing you all. See ya! 😳