Blast from the Past Thread #25 Extn ** Khushi, I... ** P 119, Ep 274 - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Indi, Faiqa, Durga,Kate,Supriya, Horizon you ladies outdue yourselves everytime we open a new thread.⭐️

Ritu what a vm master⭐️ you are becoming!  Rhea I must include you too in this creative team.  You all inspire me to try things I would never think of doing!  Bravo to all of you!πŸ‘πŸ‘
I love you all and forgive me if I missed anyone.

Oh, pardon I didn't do anything my dear.. just sit in the gallery.. and enjoying all the ladies here with silken touches breezing past cover drives.. that includes you..in my native cricket language..
Edited by Horizon - 9 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Had to use the I love you scene for my VM in keeping with the tradition started by Faiqa and Wiwy. Indi di's telephone company comments made me use this song. The song is from a mobile phone commercial. The original video has Hrithik Roshan and Sonam Kapoor and is very fresh and sweet.

My 2nd attempt at VM making.. Hope you like it 😊..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=326aCGWHAcQ[/YOUTUBE]

Very sweet Rhea. Faiqa is right, time capsule indeed.. beautifully encrypted..
Haven't heard this song before.. it almost sounds like purani jeans..

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome thread.
You guys are doing a fab job to keep BFTP alive. can't contribute much because of the hectic AD.
Sorry guys, couldn't join you because of our holly night of Shab-e-baarat, what we celebrated yesterday. And kept fast today and yesterday as well. 
My cousins are in my home town. So tomorrow and sunday will be busy with them.
Can't read any of the post. But I'll try to read for sure.
I also wrote some in words. Gonna post it if i get some time.
Keep rocking and enjoy the love confession of my sexy boy.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

sorry, right now there's no way to access my vms because the kahani of blocking continues. maybe some day good sense will prevail and fans will be allowed to express their joy with a completely non commercial yet utterly precious piece of work... no matter what, i shall always have the emotional copyright for iss pyaar ko... so will you. and nothing can infringe upon it... for it stays in the dil... a fabulous vm... hamesha 😳

i am astonished at what a show has gone and made me do. did i ever imagine when i heard of this strange thing called youtube where the world i am definitely not a part of "uplaods"? teehee, looks like my planet is confused and dashing into other people's universes. but what the.

heard this song a few days back. of course instantly fell for the words and thought of asr khushi, i liked the smooth pace and the dreamy singing. taking that as a sign, he he, i started making the video. no idea really what it would all lead to, but ha, while working on the thread, it struck me night before last... why, of course...

hope you enjoy the vm. my other favourite voice, atif aslam, who i think perfectly matches the feel and mood and time-spirit and "hit" of barun is here. the words feel so right.

i could not have made a single vm without the astonishing and immense kindness of katelyn. really, lady, i just feel so terribly touched by your generosity and the mad pagal things you do for people you've never even met... maybe someday we'll look at what all we really did get thanks to a good looking man, a crazy love story and a rather beautiful girl.

yesterday i sent you a moan about sound from singapore and in 20 minutes from the other side of the planet you had replied with a solution... i went to macmost and got the answers i needed... kya boloon ab.

in many ways we say i love you to those around us... i feel so, okay i shall use heavy word, blessed, to have felt this love right here. and madam wiwy trendsetter jelly maker, many thanks too. supriya actually broke my fear of edits, now you guys do this vm thing. lub you all.

the song is from a movie called ramaiya vastavaiya, i haven't seen it. but was very pleasantly surprised to read that a woman has written it... her name is priya panchal. shreya ghoshal and atif a sing, music is by sachin jigar. i am pretty unfamiliar with these names, other than the singers'.

this copyright thing bothers me... i do hope this is not considered uh huh in any way... because it is not meant to be.

i found a couple of translations on the net... it's hard to translate the song because of the emotion thing... i have modified something i found. though the word bairiyaa has a meaning, a sense and a "love", the smell of earth and skin in it, and a non urban texture, a "reach" emotionally which enemy just doesn't have...

here's the translation... cyn, kate... others... hope it helps.

re baandhe
it ties
(three times)

aise mohe baandhe
ties me in such a way

haan mohe baandhe wo nainon ki dor se
yes,he ties me with the thread of his eyes

hai yeh pyaar kaisa
what sort of love is thsi

is kaa raaz hai kya bol de
tell me what is its secret

keh bhi de...
do tell me...

kabhi sakun, kabhi laage bala hai
feels like peace at times, at times a problem this

kabhi duaa, kabhi laage halaa hai
at times a blessing, at times poison it seems like

nainon se ye kya ho chala hai
what' going on with these eyes

bariyan ho bairiyaa mujhe sataa na bairiya
enemy, o my enemy, don't trouble me o enemy

kaisi yeh peer jo raatein jaage
what is this pain that keeps me up at night

taaron ko chhantey re
and makes me count the stars

how is this pain that stays awake through nights

raatein jaage aur taaron ko chhaante re
stays awake and counts the stars

palkon ki dibiyon mein rehte
in the little boxes of eyelids

khwaab hai udne ko kehte
there is a dream that asks me to fly

haathon se chhuta chhuta chala hai jiya
my heart has slipped out of my hand

bairiya
o enemy

bairiyan o bairiya mujhe sataa na bairiya
enemy, o enemy do not trouble me o enemy

udne lagi hai khamoshi se baaton ki parchiyaan
shadows of words have begun to fly silently

udne lagi hai khamoshi se khamoshi se baaton ki parchhiyaan
shadows of words have begun to fly silently, in silence

hone lagi aadhi aadhay aankhon se hi kai baatein
many incomplete conversations do eyes make

sansein jalaaye ishq ki sardiyaan bairiyaa...
The breath is burnt by the winter/shivers of love, o enemy

bairiyan o bairiyaa mujhe sata na bairiya
enemy, o enemy, do not trouble me o enemy

kabhi duaa kabhi kabhi hala
at times blessing, at times poison

bairiyan o bairiya bairiya...
enemy, o enemy..

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indi52

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFo56jdXyMc&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Beautiful Indi di.. Whatever you do I become more a fan of you.. I love you πŸ˜³

The song is lovely haven't heard it before.. And all the scenes that you used when the bairiyaan line was playing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFo56jdXyMc&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

i am astonished at what a show has gone and made me do. did i ever imagine when i heard of this strange thing called youtube where the world i am definitely not a part of "uplaods"? teehee, looks like my planet is confused and dashing into other people's universes. but what the.

heard this song a few days back. of course instantly fell for the words and thought of asr khushi, i liked the smooth pace and the dreamy singing. taking that as a sign, he he, i started making the video. no idea really what it would all lead to, but ha, while working on the thread, it struck me night before last... why, of course...

hope you enjoy the vm. my other favourite voice, atif aslam, who i think perfectly matches the feel and mood and time-spirit and "hit" of barun is here. the words feel so right.

i could not have made a single vm without the astonishing and immense kindness of katelyn. really, lady, i just feel so terribly touched by your generosity and the mad pagal things you do for people you've never even met... maybe someday we'll look at what all we really did get thanks to a good looking man, a crazy love story and a rather beautiful girl.

yesterday i sent you a moan about sound from singapore and in 20 minutes from the other side of the planet you had replied with a solution... i went to macmost and got the answers i needed... kya boloon ab.

in many ways we say i love you to those around us... i feel so, okay i shall use heavy word, blessed, to have felt this love right here. and madam wiwy trendsetter jelly maker, many thanks too. supriya actually broke my fear of edits, now you guys do this vm thing. lub you all.

the song is from a movie called ramaiya vastavaiya, i haven't seen it. but was very pleasantly surprised to read that a woman has written it... her name is priya pancha. shreya ghoshal and atif a sing, music is by sachin jigar. i am pretty unfamiliar with these names, other than the singers'.

this copyright thing bothers me... i do hope this is not considered uh huh in any way... because it is not meant to be.

i found a couple of translations on the net... it's hard to translate the song because of the emotion thing... i have modified something i found. though the word bairiyaa has a meaning, a sense and a "love", the smell of earth and skin in it, and a non urban texture, a "reach" emotionally which enemy just doesn't have...

here's the translation... cyn, kate... others... hope it helps.

re baandhe
it ties
(three times)

aise mohe baandhe
ties me in such a way

haan mohe baandhe wo nainon ki dor se
yes,he ties me with the thread of his eyes

hai yeh pyaar kaisa
what sort of love is thsi

is kaa raaz hai kya bol de
tell me what is its secret

keh bhi de...
do tell me...

kabhi sakun, kabhi laage bala hai
feels like peace at times, at times a problem this

kabhi duaa, kabhi laage halaa hai
at times a blessing, at times poison it seems like

nainon se ye kya ho chala hai
what' going on with these eyes

bariyan ho bairiyaa mujhe sataa na bairiya
enemy, o my enemy, don't trouble me o enemy

what is this pain that keeps me up at night

taaron ko chhantey re
and makes me count the stars

how is this pain that stays awake through nights

raatein jaage aur taaron ko chhaante re
stays awake and counts the stars

palkon ki dibiyon mein rehte
in the little boxes of eyelids

khwaab hai udne ko kehte
there is a dream that asks me to fly

haathon se chhuta chhuta chala hai jiya
my heart has slipped out of my hand

bairiya
o enemy

bairiyan o bairiya mujhe sataa na bairiya
enemy, o enemy do not trouble me o enemy

udne lagi hai khamoshi se baaton ki parchiyaan
shadows of words have begun to fly silently

udne lagi hai khamoshi se khamoshi se baaton ki parchhiyaan
shadows of words have begun to fly silently, in silence

hone lagi aadhi aadhay aankhon se hi kai baatein
many incomplete conversations do eyes make

sansein jalaaye ishq ki sardiyaan bairiyaa...
The breath is burnt by the winter/shivers of love, o enemy

kabhi duaa kabhi kabhi hala
at times blessing, at times poison

bairiyan o bairiya bairiya...
enemy, o enemy..

Indi di, wow, haven't heard this song before. Just landed in apna bharat mahan this morning, brain feels as if its still crossing the atlantic! And here I'm on IF!!!!! The best antidote for jet lag?!!!
Beautiful!
Keep them coming.
Edited by kizh72 - 9 years ago
Horizon thumbnail

deja vu with indi52

"i am a woman in love"

he said "woh baat" in a way only he could say. after that i was left looking at her.

when i first met her she was a girl. last night i saw her transform into a woman.

what's more, a woman in love.

we followed her single tear with joy in our hearts, she cradled the phone close and she smiled. and there was a different khushi. not the one who had rushed in with her "aanchal" held out to collect the shower of stars that she believed would fall when one is in love, as per chat with devi maiyya.

nor the young woman who jangled the bangles he'd given her (the only thing he has ever given her till date) as she stood smiling to herself and said: if anyone had said to me laad governor would give me bangles and be so concerned about my welfare, i'd have never have believed them.

from that smile on, right through the walk down the corridor, remembering the incomplete "farak padta hai" moments to his submission: i love you, up to her room, i watched khushi grow into a woman.

she walked into her dream, assured and lovely in his favourite colour. tremulous smile (who says mills & boon doesn't teach you anything), but confident reach out of hand.

she looked into his eyes, unafraid. his expression changed. was he about to explain? without any hesitation she silenced him with a finger on his lips. khushi doesn't need explanations. she knows what matters. hmmm nice.

i have to say i loved khushi's version of the perfect romantic interlude. khushi, the girl, chose the physicals. the awful earrings (that cuts deep as i am a earring fiend), the tacky bag in which the precious string rested, the funny candles, the run around the pool. aw i loved that strange chase by our man. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† πŸ˜Š if i can see him tied up and bleeding, i can see him dopily running after her, perhaps asr really feels like running around trees sometimes, let the boy have some fun!

but the emotions of the entire sequence was pure Khushi the woman. i loved the way she turned away from him and ran, a definite invitation to follow her there. if we found the seen corny, bet so did barun and sanaya. i looked at their expressions a zillion times to detect a false note. not one. they had a beautiful chat instead, just through looks and smiles. oh, that lovely lyrical hug, the hand moving up her hair, the remorse entering his eyes, then his intent gaze as that funny bottle and note appeared; but what really mattered were those three words. and their effect.

Indi,

Indeed a metamorphosis of a dreamy girl opened doors to a woman of strength..did she need that to save her arnavji?

That bunny like running man around the pool.. oh.. had me cringing..:) but that is Khushi's dream.. so suits her..
That last frame. often had me dumbfounded.. there is a certain angle his frame is at.. do directors direct such nuances.. or is it actor's .. not sure .. is that what is called chemistry.. I know crazy talk for some thing trivial perhaps.. but I can't take my eyes off of that frame..
thank you for that peep into her leap into womanhood...

Horizon thumbnail

W h e n   d i d   m y   h e a r t   k n o w

aarwen wonders

When did my heart know it had fallen for you? Was it when I first met you and you were nasty to me? Was it when I met you again and you dismissed god and everything that I believed in? Was it when I saw you again when I least expected it? You hurt me, mocked me. Did my heart know at that moment?

When did my heart know it had fallen for you? Was it when you first stood gorgeous in front of my eyes? Was it when you drove me mad in anger with your words? You handed me a key but I had long closed all doors. Did my heart know right then it would soon open up for you?

Through all our fights, through my tears, through those fears did my heart just smile? When you saved me that night and saved me again another stormy night did my heart cheer?

Through all the times I tried to ignore you, through all the days and those nights I fought not to adore you, did my heart just smile? When I saw you in red and held you in my arms like a porcelain breakable treasure did my heart in delight roar?

I entered your house when I thought I would go away. I saw you with another and never knew why the tear escaped my eye. You looked at me and one day my heart dreamt of sparkling stars and colorful flowers that you brought just for me. Was the dhak dhak my heart's way of telling me something?

You entered my house when I thought I would never see you again. I was safe with another then why did you start to matter more? Those times I saw you sad, those times when your dupatta beckoned to me what was my heart really telling me?

That time when I ran to you. That time when I know not why I needed you. That time when I held you and cried. You were the strength that kept my heart going.

That time when I stood unable to move. That time when I knew not how to make things better for you. That time when I wanted to stop your tears. Wish I could be the reason your heart kept joyously beating.

That night when you looked at me across the room. That night when my heart raced, and my eyes sought you repeatedly. That night when you returned my ma's payal to me. That night I wanted to know what your heart was saying about me?

That night when I could not take my eyes away from you. That night when your hypnotic gaze held me prisoner. That night when I wanted to touch you and could not walk away . What would your heart have said if I asked you?

I knew I could not be bound to another. I knew you hurt me , but were hurting more yourself. I wanted to reach out to you. My heart wept for you as it did for me.

I didn't know why I wanted you to belong to no other. I did not know why I felt this claim on you like no other. I wanted you to be mine , but you would belong to another. How my heart wept at losing you before you could be mine forever.

My heart danced when you danced with me. All those times you came close. All those times you smiled. All those gifts you gave me that told me you were longing to be mine.

My heart was feeling adventurous, boisterous, young. How beautiful you looked. How my hand felt on your waist. How it was an addicting taste. How your blush told me you too longed to be with me.

Then what went wrong? Why did my heart have to break? Why did you say all there was between us was hate?

Then why did it have to go so wrong? Why did my heart have to break? And even the why could I still not only hate?

You are gone. My heart is a lonely crying curled up ball somewhere in my chest. It needs to breathe. It needs to beat. It still hopes you will somehow magically stop it to bleed.

I am stuck. My heart can only worry about you. It is frantic. It knows what it wants. It knows to who it belongs. Is it strong enough to make everything all right?

I cry. I sob. I hear your voice and I come apart.

Don't cry darling. Don't sob my beloved. I feel your tears and come apart.

If this is what you need to hear, this is also what I need to say, my dear.. Khushi I love you..

❀️

Beautiful rhea.. the pink and blue, boy girl conversation / wonderment with themselves and with the other..

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Awesome thread.

You guys are doing a fab job to keep BFTP alive. can't contribute much because of the hectic AD.
Sorry guys, couldn't join you because of our holly night of Shab-e-baarat, what we celebrated yesterday. And kept fast today and yesterday as well. 
My cousins are in my home town. So tomorrow and sunday will be busy with them.
Can't read any of the post. But I'll try to read for sure.
I also wrote some in words. Gonna post it if i get some time.
Keep rocking and enjoy the love confession of my sexy boy.

oye, not yours, our sexy boy, remember? πŸ˜†

sohara, while i miss you, i am aware that you are getting into a very sacred period in the year. ramzan is almost here. wish you all the best, have a blessed time and experience.

don't worry about reading... i read very slowly these days too... but oh i do enjoy when i do... see the vms, leave a happy chirpy note and have loads of fun... while i completely take over my sexy boy. πŸ€£ luv ya.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Indi,

Indeed a metamorphosis of a dreamy girl opened doors to a woman of strength..did she need that to save her arnavji?

That bunny like running man around the pool.. oh.. had me cringing..:) but that is Khushi's dream.. so suits her..
That last frame. often had me dumbfounded.. there is a certain angle his frame is at.. do directors direct such nuances.. or is it actor's .. not sure .. is that what is called chemistry.. I know crazy talk for some thing trivial perhaps.. but I can't take my eyes off of that frame..
thank you for that peep into her leap into womanhood...

not crazy at all... this is the whole thing... no one can get that whole feel, the body language, the look, the touch... yeah you can almost feel the touch... chemistry i guess is when all your other senses get so upped by something it just fills in all the blanks... yeah no one can get that perfect feel without being terrifically talented and intelligent about character.

and i also think there's just complete dedication to work here... from barun and sanaya... that creates another kind and layer of magic. i was never convinced about dedication and work going together... but oh the truth of it...

and barun my instinct says is not just talented, he has things in him that not even he knows, which is why when he said he is a director's actor i kind of agreed...he has every quirk and paranoia i am sure that accompanies grave great talent... and he may be the sort who gives a lot when he is stoked a bit, and praised too... then he goes looking for things in him. and what comes out surprises even the director... there will come a day i have no doubt when he will be able to manage his own talent and keep asking it for more... i hope he remains this grounded guy at, capable of self examination and play and fascinating work.

and i will always wish sanaya were a little more hungry... loads of talent i sense there too... that thing for the funnies, that voice, the assessment of a moment... she is way too good for the rona dhona nonsense we relegate our female leads to... how beautiful is she in that guest house, getting mad angry, shoving, raving... yet utterly woman... all girl... real... beautiful... if i were a man i'd flip and fall for her then and there.

that look of tender love on barun's face and body... and her head slightly thrown back, no fear, leveling... and desire, wanting in her eyes... what to say.
Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
Previous
1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 111
Next