Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Lolz personally I want BI to get 11 pm slot lolz then we can have some hawt bold romance ROFL

agree Akki,they already start show quite bold romance i find quite embarras to watch with my mom.if BI shift to 11 or 10:30 pm then don't know what type romance we will be get.
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: noor321

I think we are jumping way to fast in thinking where to place BI. We are still not sure if BB is even coming to Colors. Plus in a few months if the show is doing well then Colors would make sure not to sabotage it.

i am 100% sure BB is on colors only.
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yup guys being a show without any famous cast BI managed to catch fans n its d most popular now on colors they knew it they will think many tyms before shifting BI
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

agree Akki,they already start show quite bold romance i find quite embarras to watch with my mom.if BI shift to 11 or 10:30 pm then don't know what type romance we will be get.

ahem ahem...we might get LL then 😳 😆
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
 Beintehaa TVT Thread 2 Ends Here Please move On to New Thread
..Zindagi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sudharsan24399

Hey guys !
I want to know one thing !!

Who is this Ekta Kapoor ??
Is she some great person ?
Why Colors is afraid of her ??

idk about any producers or directors.. thats y

she is a gud producer. Her shows r very interesting like ja and yhm even meri ashiqui wil also do well. She has made sp so popular. Isi liye to aj sp pe koi show evening me b aye to iski trp itni high hoti h. Just bcz of ekta people watch star plus bcz she produced great shows. Even parichay on colors was best show.
-Sud- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Zindagi..

she is a gud producer. Her shows r very interesting like ja and yhm even meri ashiqui wil also do well. She has made sp so popular. Isi liye to aj sp pe koi show evening me b aye to iski trp itni high hoti h. Just bcz of ekta people watch star plus bcz she produced great shows. Even parichay on colors was best show.

Oh !!
Now I understand !
Thanks for saying !!