sss333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
wow👏 lovd it, post update, awaiting  eagerly😆
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
                        Chapter 17

Madhu looks at the strange men standing before her. Ever since he found her with a broken leg, he has appointed 24 hours doctors to check up on her. One was on her leg, one for her blood pressure and one well to keep an eye on her so that she can't "run" away anymore, not that she can as of now. Madhu noticed that RK wasn't as bad as she thought he would be to her after carrying her back home. He seemed somewhat different. Yes, he was still a monster and a ruthless person but he was also being soft. Is it because of my injury? OR does he want me to get better soon just so he can torture me? I can never tell what is going on in his head or what he may be planning next with me. Being sweet does not suit him at all.

"Ma'am we have brought your lunch for you"

"I already told your boss that I am not hungry. Please take it away"

"put that plate down and everyone get out. I need some alone time with my wife" (RK looks at Madhu with a smirk. He holds the door for everyone as they leave one by one. He locks the door behind him when it was just the two of them. Madhu was stuck..she couldn't move since he had asked the doctor to tie her leg up to keep it "elevated" but she knew he did that just so she would be helpless and ask his help for everything.) "What is this biwi? You are home one day and already you are being stubborn? Do you want me to feed you?"

"I am not hungry and can you please take down my leg? Its irratating me"

"Why so you can run away?"

"How can I run away with my leg tied up?"

"Exactly my point. Now be a good wife and eat something. You might need your energy for what is going to come later on"

"What do you mean?" (RK smiles and sits down right next to her holding the food plate.)

"Don't worry about that...now how about some food?"

"I will eat on one condition; I want to talk to the lady that took care of me. I miss her and wants to make sure she is okay" (RK throws the food plate on the floor in anger scaring her. He leans toward Madhu in a dangerous tone and holds her hair.)

"If you don't want to eat then don't but dare to mention that lady again then you will live to regret it." 

He lets go of her in a harse way causing her to hit her head against the dashboard. RK for a moment felt bad seeing Madhu look at him in pain but her pain was far less important compared to his anger he felt for the woman she mentioned. Madhu watched RK as he left the room in anger. She hated her life here and after a long time she felt a mother's touch. Madhu slowly leaned towards her leg in great pain and tried to take her leg off the restraints. He doesn't know her either and she will get to the bottom of the truth. He had a past with that lady and she will find out what that is. After great difficulty she managed to get her leg down, she wanted to scream in pain as the blood rushed down her leg. She felt like thousands of needles were poking her leg at the same time. She didnt need him nor his pity all she knew is that she will never stop running away from this monster.  Madhu slowly walked toward the bathroom door, her eyes produced tears as she took every step.

Why do I feel so hurt with his anger? I should hate him but why do I have this strange hope from him whenever he is here? Why do I feel so safe around him? I should hate him but I feel like my hate is being replaced by something else. Why do I feel that way? Madhu grabs the bathroom door with great difficulty while looking at her bedroom door hoping he would come. Why?

RK grabs the alcohol bottle as soon as he entered his room. He looks at his hand and loathed himself for hurting Madhu. Shouldn't he be happy that she was in pain? Her eyes looking at him hurt and pain made him hate himself even more. He wanted to go back and check up on her but his ego was stopping him. I don't care about her, I want to cause her pain. I should be happy. RK sits on his chair drinking away until her face would disappear but no matter how much he tried he couldn't. She was slowly taking over his mind.

Arnav came to the RK's house looking worried. He quickly goes to his room only to find her drunk again. He smiles as he closes his room door slowly. Thanks RK I always knew you were not only a great cousin but now a great friend as well. He walks toward Madhu's room knowing she must be all alone. He slowly opens her door to find it empty,he was about to walk out when he heard the water running from the bathroom door. Arnav stands in front of the bathroom door as soon as Madhu opens the door. She gets startled seeing him there and looks toward the door for Rk. She didn't like Arnav for some reason and had a bad feeling about him.

"Madhu what are you doing out of the bed like this? Let me help you"

"No, its fine. I am okay. Thanks!" (Madhu managed to hop to the bed while Arnav stayed really close to her in case she falls. She could feel his eyes on her watching her each step and not in a good way either. Something was off about him or maybe staying with RK made her think like this about every guy that comes in contact with her. Arnav sits on the bed next to her leg smiling at her. He leans in closer to her under the pretenx of picking up the water from her night stand table which he could've done by standing up.)

"Here have some. I came up to meet RK but he is busy sleeping so I decided to see if you were okay considering he is not here to check up on you" (Madhu tried to shift back whenever Arnav shifted closer and closer toward her.)

"Arnav I am tired. Thank you for coming. I am okay now."

"Of course Madhu. Sorry again. I will be going on. Remember you can always count on me" (He gets up walking toward the door. He looks at her one more time before closing her door behind him. Madhu sighs in relief when he left. Madhu looks around the room, it was empty much like her life. She had no mother or her sister's support anymore thanks to Mukund and RK. Two people that she will never forgive in her life. Madhu takes out her cell phone from her nightstand table dialing her mother's phone. She know she promised Trishna to stay away but right now she didn't some kind of support or maybe even hope. After couple of rings, the phone was finally answered. 

"Ma"

"No sweetheart its your ex finance. Here I thought you would never call your mom"

"Mukund! What are you doing there? Where is my mom and sister?"

"Relax. You see after you deserted your mom and sister I came to gave them a moral support. Needless to say, your siser really hates you right now and more so now then ever after seeing my bad state. I am so heartbroken Madhu after you dumped me for RK" (he pretends to be sad and hurt but Madhu knew he was prenteding)

"Cut the crap! Leave my family alone. Haven't you done enough?"

"I haven't done anything at all yet sweetheart! I want some money from RK that is the least he can do after beating me before"

"You had deserved it. I am not doing anything for you!"

"Are you sure? There is one thing I forgot to tell you and promise not to tell anyone okay? Between you and me, your sister is in love with me." (he whispers on the phone before hanging up)

"Hello Mukund...you there...mukund?" (Madhu throws her phone on the floor while crying. She was in more deep trouble then before.)

Madhu looked at the police station while holding the photographs that would make RK loose his career. She knew RK was bad news but somewhat a good guy in heart after saving her from Mukund. Right now, she was trapped and helpless but to follow Mukund's directions to save her sister. Very slowly, she marched into the police station that would break one piece of Madhu she had always believed in-the truth. Today, she was going to side with decicit only to save her family whether they know about it or not.

"I would like to file a report rape charge againt RK and here is the proof." (She leaves the police station after giving her information and proof against him. Mukund who was standing few blocks away from the police station appluaded her.)

"Well done Madhu!" (He caresses her face) "I knew you would have been the right partner for me if it wasn't for your mistake" (madhu pushes his hand away and him from her)

"Now, leave my family alone."

"Not until I recieve the money that RK will be giving you to keep quiet after that I will happily go away and pretend I never existed." 

It was night by the time Madhu was done with her work and was now on the way to her house. She could so use a good support system right now and share everything with her sister. What happened next was all a blur. A car came out of nowhere grabbing her inside before dirivng away. She was kidnapped. 

"Let me go...let me go! Who are you guys?"

"Shut up" (one of the guy slaps her knocking her unconcious.)

"help me am drowing...help" 

Madhu wakes up screaming when she felt water all around her; it was a horrible nightmare. She looks around the room and knew her nightmare isn't over just yet. She saw the last person she had hoped to see just yet..RK sitting right in front of her staring at her with anger and hate. Madhu tried to move but her hands were tied. Suddenly, she felt a cold chill running down her spine not because of RK but because she realized she was wet from top to bottom completely.

"RK?"

"Glad to know that you recognize your rapist." (It dawned on Madhu why he brought her here)

"RK woh...I didn't mean too.."

"I saved you last time from him and you put a case against me? WHY?!" (He yells as he steps in closer and closer toward her while she couldn't move to save herself)

"I didn't mean too...I am trapped. Please listen to me"

"No..you listen to me...you want to take me to court then so be it..I will see you in court but what happens after the court you will end up paying for the rest of your life."

"Don't take this to court..please...I had no choice...just listen to me"

"Everyone has a choice Madhu and you made the wrong choice. Its time you learn to live with the choices you make. If you thought that by doing this you will get some kind of money out of me then you are wrong. The only thing you will end up getting out of this is missery and pain. First, it starts off with your family and then you."

"MY family had nothing to do with this..please you must understand"

"The time has passed my dear to understand. Be ready!"

Madhu wipes the tears from her eyes sliently. RK did what was promised. Now, she is all alone. Even if she runs away from him; she still has no home or someone her own to count on. She sits up with determination. Its time that I follow my own path and take the matters into my own hands.
momi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous! Hoping to see the sherni back in action. 
bria thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
after such a lng tym...thanx 4 update
sangeet6690 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update..after waiting for ages..but worth the wait..I'm excited to know what happens next!!!
please next update soon!!!
Arshifan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Great update!! thanks and waiting for more
Downhill thumbnail
simply brilliant
loved it.
sss333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
inc me also in buddy list, superb writer u are,cont ur work
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...I read the first 16 chs in one go...they are truely amazing & the concept is nice...😃