Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
hey sohara, ðŸ˜³
lovely to see you. how are you? great you have time to hang out here more. miss you badly too. thanks for reading 250 and your comments. it was such an episode... barun and sanaya both killer. just decided to put that whole take on that fb page celebrating 3rd anniversary. some day all the writing on episodes will be done, and i won't be able to fly off to other worlds with such regularity... sigh. but then i must go over all this again to see what exactly i feel about my pagalpan here. ðŸ˜†
i have to say, i love writing and losing track though.

you are writing something? i must check if i have read all of yours, i think a couple here and there i have missed...

lovely thought about doing a thread for i love you... maybe we will. on thursday night we are opening the 3rd anniversary thread... please do write your beauties and let's all just revel in the ajeeb hamesha we have here. see ya.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Episode-249

Shyam tries to convince Khushi that there is nothing wrong with this paper. She also can read before taking Arnav's sign. Right now Arnav is so mad that he won't sign the paper. As soon as she takes his sign, he will tell him everything. Khushi can guess Shyam's subreption, his covet.

"nahi, I'll not do any such thing. You heard it right, this paper can be right, but I'll not deceive him any way."

Khushi leaves and Shyam keeps calling her.

Good decision! It was good that Shyam couldn't hoodwink her.

Arnav is in embroilment. He is feigning working, but his thought is actually preoccupied by Khushi; what Khushi said about Shyam and in the next moment Shyam's  demeanor to see khushi. Lost in reminisce, all feelings of anger and rancor seeps out from his heart again. He has not been able to completely thwart a feeling of self doubt that has been gnawing at his heart ever since khushi told him about Shyam. The muddle thought is deranging him. He gets frantic when HP brings coffee for him. Anjali offers him juice. He doesn't need anything now, except some peace of mind, what is arduous to get in this moment.

Mami and nani taunt him. nani thinks he is missing his in laws. He can't take their jest and leaves in anger. Mami quips, not sweet memories, must be his bitter experience, what is troubling him. nani discusses with Anjali about his rather irate state.

His family is intrusive but loving and caring at the same time. I already mentioned in Indi and rhea's take how family plays an important role in a person's life. Arnav's strength was always his family. That screaming and scolding was needed to release his frustration. My pov is he wanted to be around with his family after having a turbulent fight with Khushi. He was extremely vulnerable at that time and became demented.

Mami calls bua to find out the reason behind Arnav's ill temper. Bua asks her did she like the Laddoos what she sent? Though she is the one who is sitting with those laddoos all the time, denies that she didn't like the laddoos that much. When she asks bua why Arnav is irritated, bua gives her a very nice answer,

"when the kids go back to school after enjoying a long vacation, they usually become irascible and same thing happened with Arnav." she thinks the affection what he got from the ginger tea of their home, he is not getting it from the coffee of Raizada house.

Bua and mami's tiffs are always fun to watch. But bua is wrong, Arnav  must be happy to come back to his regular martinet life. After all, home sweet home. I wish this shallow women would've know the real reason of his anger.

Anjali catches a forlorn Khushi on the hall. Khushi was going to her room to give her the gifts what she brought form GH. Anjali asks her about their stay in GH. Did Arnav was well there or did he enjoy? Khushi replies that they enjoyed a lot. To see Khushi's pensive state Anjali senses that something is not right between them. So she asks her openly did anything happen? Khushi can't hide her grief? Cause this time the abyss of her pain is too much. Anjali tries to make her understand that it happens in every marriage, or moreover they just got married. Arnav gets impatient so easily, so in this matter she has to handle the situation deftly.

Arnav also comes there right then. He is talking on the phone, trying to ignore Khushi as much as possible. His shirt button tears off and he goes inside his room to change. Anjali thinks to use this opportunity to bring them closer. She brings khushi in and tells Arnav not to change his shirt, because Khushi will stitch the button of his shirt. How Arnav can antagonize his beloved di. He agrees, but stands with reticence. Anjali leaves after handing over the sewing kit  to Khushi. Khushi holds the needle between her teeth and places the button on his shirt to stitch. Arnav tells her to stop this drama, cause di has gone. He intends to leave, and Khushi gets pierced with the needle. She winces in pain. His heart wrenches to see her hurt.

"khushi, I'm sorry." An involuntary apology comes out from his mouth.

His heart aches to see her bleeds a little with the needle, but can't he see, his mistrust and abhorrence are piercing her heart with million needles and bleeding her heart redundantly!

Khushi tells him in constrict voice,

"hum drama nahi karahe hai. Dhaga hume zabardasti thamne para. Humari marzi nahi thi. Lekin aap jo band diya who.

( I'm not doing any drama. I was compelled to hold the thread. I didn't have my consent. But as it is tied now, then...)

Her voice is dipped. Her grieves are infinitesimal. Her words are supremely superfluous. She did wanted to marry him, but not the way he married her. And when the thread of the relationship has handed over to her hand, she will not let it go. The pain that reigned supreme in her heart but was too disturbing, too taboo, too painful to express.

Despondent cloud of glooms hovers over their heart. He can feel her agony and without more fuss he lets her stitch the button. There are mlange of doubts spurting and crackling in his mind's cauldron. Imperceptibly, he flinches, as he sees her eyes dulling with pain, their luminescence shutting off in a heart break. Khushi's face reflects the maelstrom of conflicting emotions and fears relentlessly beleaguering her heart and mind.

Khushi is stitching button of Arnav's shirt; It was such an intimate moment between them; as the air shimmers with sensuality. While cutting the thread with her teeth, she had to come perilously close to him, probably their breaths mingled. A vibrate of unfelt anticipation, a spark of impulse quavers as their breath coalesce. Though he stays rigorous as much as possible, but her close proximity sure quickened his heart beat. And he is the one whose close proximity always gives khushi solace. So many times unknowingly she ran to him and cried on his shoulder, in the hospital when her babuji got a heart attack or by the pool side after coming to know about Shyam's truth.  

An impregnable tension encompasses their heart and mind. There is an eerie of silence, where the air speaks volumes of emotions. Or the sound of a heart breaking, spluttering into million pieces is the loudest of them all. Sad rabba vey ascends with the memory of their fight on the terrace and on the bridge. He called her characterless home wrecker, he threw  away her stars with contempt, he broke their pic what she was carrying so lovingly, he dragged her out from the car and demanded her explanation.

Outside their room Anjali is also dithering whether Arnav again starts to fight with her or not.

Khushi implores Arnav just a minute to talk with him. But he is impervious and wants to maintain the truce with her. He doesn't let her to speak and scurries out from the room hastily.

Anjali comes in and asks Khushi what happened; why Arnav looks so mad! And seeing Khushi's woebegone face she gets worried again. Khushi dissimulates that everything is fine; she is just missing her home. Anjali catches her lie.

"f you can't tell lie, then why  you try?"

shyam also joins, tries to instigate khushi to make her take Arnav's sign on the paper. He thinks people needs to compromise to build a strong married life, specially should leave their ego and all. Khushi gives him an angry glare to hear his shenanigan. Anajli resents,, what Khushi can do in this matter. She gets upset with Arnav. Shyam tries to manipulate Khushi, as he is also upset and trying to fix things, the other party should try harder, try to find the solution to solve the problem, handle this thing deftly and shouldn't take hasty decision. He is desperate to use Khushi to implement his filthy job. Anjali cares her face lovingly; she is also feeling her pain.

Khushi goes to shut the door; Shyam's words were disgruntling her. Before she can shut the door Shyam again tells Khsuhi that anyhow he can take his signature on the paper, but if she doesn't do it for him, it will be her loss.

In the kitchen while Payal was cooking, Babli comes there and insists to eat the rotten chamcham. So payal has to force Babli to take the chamcham from her hand and in this process Babli gets hurt on her hand. She pretends she is fine and use it to create MU between Payal and her Mr. A. she complains him that she wanted to eat chamcham and bhabz didn't let her eat and she got hurt while she forcefully took the packet from her hand. Akash goes to payal for her explanation. Without giving her a chance to speak, he chides her for being so harsh to the bachchi, who is actually a devil. And the devil is exultant to see Akash scolding Payal.

Khushi is rushing to go outside. But Payal's crestfallen face doesn't go unnoticed by her. After her insist Payal says that she is fine. These two sisters know very well how to hide their pain behind their smile. Khushi tells Payal that she is going to Arnav's office, cause she needs to talk to him urgently. Payal senses something is wrong, before that she called from GH and talked about their childhood. Khushi comes back to her sense, what she is saying to her sister; no way she can give tension to her family. She says she is fine and suggests her to eat their mom's made besan ka laddoo to release her tension.

Arnav is in the conference room briefing his employees about his London project. Khushi comes there and starts to talk about shyam. Even Arnav's what the" can't stop her. She tells him that shyam wants to take his signature in a paper. She knows about his malignant thought what are shrouded in secrecy; otherwise he wouldn't have wanted her to make Arnav sign the paper. If the paper was right, he himself could take his sign. Arnav exasperates; how dare she mar his meeting like this. But she is incorrigible, she warns him to read the papers carefully before signing.

"This kind of behavior is not acceptable."

Arnav switches on the light and strides towards the door angrily.

It wasn't khushi but the guard is there. The guard apologizes for disturbing him like this, the courier was urgent, so he had to interrupt.

If Khushi didn't intrude Arnav's meeting then with whom Khushi was talking?

Shyam turns, sitting on Arnav's swivel chair, he smiles at Khushi devilishly, like a slithering serpent about to attack it's prey.  khushi gets eerie and angry to see shyam in arnav's cabin.

I was so disgusted to see him in Arnav's room, sitting on his chair. It felt as if he was already building his entity in ASR's empire. When the show was first aired I was mad and happy at the same time. Firstly mad at Khushi for intruding Arnav in his meeting and was happy because she warned him about Shyam. If Arnav would've heard her warning, it would be easier for him to trust her. But unfortunately the warning didn't go to Arnav's ear, but made Shyam alert.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z2W10FYy2A[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z2W10FYy2A

credit goes to the maker

gifs credit goes to tumblr

Edited by sohara - 9 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Episode 252

She wandered into her room listless. Their room. But she was alone here tonight.  All her pleas unheard by him. He had left her, refused to believe her and gone away. His absence is gnawing within her. An incessant fan noise of some terrible catastrophe about to happen. Her nerves on edge she needed the slightest excuse to panic. He has left behind his medicine strips. Reason readymade.

nstincts of a loving wife have taken over. Wasting no time she rushed to di. Di knows all about her chote's habit. And a little gentle teasing so that bhabhi can calm down. Her bhabhi who looks absolutely crestfallen. Defenseless in the growing overshadowing misery. It is his house. His essence everywhere. He is part of di who is lovingly talking to her right now. And it has been a truly awful day. They have had hateful fights since the day before and he has not spoken to her. Left to go to a distant land across the seas where even his phone won't work right now. Shyam added to her misery. In fact she will soon know he managed to find the papers she thought she had cleverly, carefully hidden safe.  So wretched is she in Arnavji's absence that it is making her loose her mind really.

And in a most beautiful gesture of submission Khushi put her head on his di's lap. She can't be close to him, but all these people around her specially his di remind her of him. She loves them as her own. The same di for whose sake he claims he married Khushi. The same di whose marriage he is certain Khushi was out to destroy. In a way being close to di gives her the strength she seeks to survive being apart from him. She cannot mend the gaping hole in her heart alone. She is tired, scared and lonely. So here sitting next to the kindhearted well intentioned elder sister and wrapping her arms around her Khushi reached out to her Arnavji.

Lovely that there is no anger. A little guileless indignation that she repeatedly tried to stop him and he just wouldn't listen to her. Had to go do his own thing. Be an absolute laad governor about the whole thing. Decide what he thinks is right and then refuse to trust her. In her worst of days when she joined AR or started work at Shantivan she would confide in Payal bits and pieces about the laad governor and his rakshas ways. His di is as dear to her. Today she can no longer keep all the longing bottled up inside. She wants a friend and a shoulder to cry on. Words tumble out of her. She can't tell all of the truth but she has to confide something. Anything. Get some respite from the dull throbbing ache within her.

Even the halls and rooms of Shantivan have lost their brightness since he left. The man who talks less, taciturn in manner.  Wrapped up in his work, glued to his laptop. Makes servants nervous and hates noise. Yet his presence bathed the house in light and without him there is just gloomy darkness, disturbing shadows and echoes of emptiness. He has gone away only a few hours ago, but it already feels like forever apart from him. Their time together plays before her eyes. I love this girl in love. Missing her sweetheart. Her uncanny premonition that all is not right. Maybe her sub conscience knew he would never walk away leaving her in such a distraught state. He had turned. If only she knew!

Took a long to get here rhea...Another beautiful piece ...I see your writings are as much wrapped in that gloom as much as Khushi.. rightly so. That underlined spot on.. one doesn't need to blabber much to make one's presence felt and silence indeed is as potent..
This is the first time they are apart.. after the initial mithai making endeavor.. and khushi feels every nano sec of it.. perhaps he is too.. just that we wouldn't get to see..
Yes, although terribly missing that man, incredibly happy to see open playing of Khushi's emotions for the first time.. in the absence of his fierce passion.. this might have been done just to kill time honestly as they had no other choice.. but yeah it fit the bill..
Yes he turned back .. may be even with a faint smile.. would he have confessed had the eventual not happen?? I said some where recently, its almost funny how he expects her to pour her affections, and commitments to him openly even after all the time she shunned her...but when she truly started pouring at that airport.. he didn't need any more tangible proofs..

Edited by Horizon - 9 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Indi,

Oneirical.. thanks for introducing the word..

Its absolutely not hysterical.. as asr and all of watching/ talking I have been doing last 3 yrs have been absolutely oneirical.. truly "unbelievable" ..Freudji's CPU will blast if he analyzes this oneiric state.

😊
is there a noun form??

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

^^^

indu,

thanks for reading that one. he was indeed born to do asr. and lovely thought about arnav. the name was well chosen... all attributes of a vast ocean here in him, the sometimes calm surface with the turbulence within, the hidden untold depth, there is abyss there and the dance of the surf, there's ebb and flow... low and high tide, sometimes the undertow is dangerous, when the plates below the surface shift, a tsunami may arise, what else was it that valentine's day night... colours... blue, black, grey, dun and the white of the surf. sound... the sudden lashing, the whisper, the murmur, the roar... the crashing of angry waves upon the shore, destructive and yet awe inspiring beauty... so much of all that is arnav in him. some day i would really like to hear from him, how he prepared for asr. and was arnav a reference he took note of and used to explore his asr.

today over dinner i came across a word i had know and yet not known... oneirical the person who used it said he wasn't sure if it existed, so we kept playing with it and said, for this evening it is a word. he was french and said to him it meant poetic, dreamy...

of course, we ran and googled the word straight after the meal. yes there it was, oneirical from oneiric... relating to dreams or dreaming.

would it be too hysterical to say, i found barun's asr absolutely utterly dishily elementally oneirical?

I agree, ASR was meant to be played by him. No one else could've done it. Watching random scenes yesterday, came upon the "Salam e ishq" dance. The camera catches him watching her for a few seconds. And I felt its all there in those few seconds, that look in his eyes say all that this man feels for this girl, that he is inexorably drawn to her. Remember watching a DeNiro movie, I think it had Al Pacino too, can't remember the name. DeNiro's character to avoid the law, decides to up and run without telling his lover. There's a scene where he is shown looking at her from a distance, and his face shows all that he feels for her. The Salam e ishq seconds brought that to mind.

On the same vein, can't imagine any one else doing khushi other than Sanaya. Especially that nutty creature of early days. The girl locked up in the boot of a car munching on pakoras and yelling laad governor, laad governor!!!!!
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

abs true... sanaya and barun, they just owned and made khushi and asr. no one else could have brought them to the point these two did.

why is it that always it is the classic and great actors that come to mind when we watch barun? you speak of de niro, i often think of al pacino as michael corleone, gregory peck in roman holiday, at times balraj sahni, dilip kumar, amitabh b, rajesh k, dev anand in bambai ka babu, guru dutt in kagaz ke phool... just flashes, glimpses... and he always has something even more intense and timeless in him... can one fake it all?

sanaya as khushi brings to mind all the wonderful more dramatic actresses of yore... meena kumari, saira very young, waheeda, nargis... i think of them all, soemtimes rakhee... her voice... the look in her eyes... something so graceful in her... not from now.

yet both are curiously here and now contemporary too... absolutely youthful and current, very lucknow and delhi.

kizh, you have crossed 50 posts a while back... welcome to the mad people's oneirical teehee world.

i have to see that scene you mention now. i almost know what i will see... tell me, will anyone believe us if we said we see timeless acting in a strange scene with a borrowed song and a meaningless dance and it leaves us breathless, feeling so many things, and absolutely satisfied. 😳😳

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

^^^

abs true... sanaya and barun, they just owned and made khushi and asr. no one else could have brought them to the point these two did.

why is it that always it is the classic and great actors that come to mind when we watch barun? you speak of de niro, i often think of al pacino as michael corleone, gregory peck in roman holiday, at times balraj sahni, dilip kumar, amitabh b, rajesh k, dev anand in bambai ka babu, guru dutt in kagaz ke phool... just flashes, glimpses... and he always has something even more intense and timeless in him... can one fake it all?

sanaya as khushi brings to mind all the wonderful more dramatic actresses of yore... meena kumari, saira very young, waheeda, nargis... i think of them all, soemtimes rakhee... her voice... the look in her eyes... something so graceful in her... not from now.

yet both are curiously here and now contemporary too... absolutely youthful and current, very lucknow and delhi.

kizh, you have crossed 50 posts a while back... welcome to the mad people's oneirical teehee world.

i have to see that scene you mention now. i almost know what i will see... tell me, will anyone believe us if we said we see timeless acting in a strange scene with a borrowed song and a meaningless dance and it leaves us breathless, feeling so many things, and absolutely satisfied. 😳😳

There's no doubt we all got taken in only because of these two. I don't know what it is between them!!!!
Would it be safe to officially certify myself oneirically bonkers?!!!!!!!!😆
Hayee re nandkishore! Yeh kya hui gawa!
indi52 thumbnail
^^^
oneirically bonkers.

a certain majesty to that epithet or whatever... maybe we should officially adopt it.

the oneirically bonkers blasters. 

obb ohhohoho.

what say.

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
kizh72 thumbnail

^^^

oneirically bonkers.

a certain majesty to that epithet or whatever... maybe we should officially adopt it.

the oneirically bonkers blasters. 

obb ohhohoho.

what say.

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Oneirically bonkers blasters of the oneirical teehee world?!!!
ROFLROFL
indi52 thumbnail
indu,
about that noun of oneirical.. ðŸ˜†

wiki enlightens:

according to hesiod, oneiroi (dreams) were the sons of nyx (night)... the brothers of hypnos (sleep), thanatos (death), geras (old age) and other beings, all produced by parthenogenesis...

different greek poets and authors have their own take on oniroi.

in illiad, oneiros is personified and summoned by zeus to take a message to agamemnon...

oh these greeks and their fascinating imagination...

maybe someone can be given the name oneiros (yet oh so far away ðŸ˜†)

nidra, nishi, nisha... sleep, night, dream in sanskrit. that "ni" echoes through most of it... 

seems there are oneironauts and something called oneirology...

i know i am in deep oneirology heehee.