i loved the episode...

subha_rath2004 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
#1
I liked it a lot...I always wanted to see jalal doing naughty things or saying naughty things to jodha in front of ruks...so I am enjying this track...

Created

Last reply

Replies

9

Views

2.4k

Users

9

Likes

19

Frequent Posters

GOTforever thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#2
This track is mind blowing. ...even ruku didn't bother me at all due to her presence he was so much into jodha
And I was like kash yeh epi khatm na ho ...its so so gud...
staker123 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#3
akdha

acche din aa gye😆
rishbala3018 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
#4
Awesome episode! Me too loved JaJo
stuti123 thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
#5
the akdha scenes were dreamy jalal at his flirt best ..jodha shying away 😳😳..though there wernt any touch scenes as such still the both ooze out so much of passion ☺️..i wish we keep getting such scenes
Evanesco thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#6
Why did Jodha start crying after Ruq made her massage her feet, and then Jalal too started crying a bit? I get she is humiliated, but melodramatic much...
stephhh thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
#7
I liked today's akdha scenes only. Their scene at jo"s room was so touchy n passionate. Loved how jallu was touched n cried hearing jo. Always loved their hand holding scenes. I loved flirty jallu n how he wanted to spend more time with jo only. Have u seen jo had rosy pink cheeks n pink lipstick?
Loved their last scene too but hated how ruku always interrupting akdha. Someone please do something to this lady. I can't bear to see our akdha scenes getting ruined every time
Tanyaarora11 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
#8
Haha yes! It was an amazing episode. I was just thinking Jalal ka din mein yeh haal hain toh raat mein kya hogA. ;) adorably cute episode.
stephhh thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
#9
Raat mein pura pagaal hojaye ga jodha ke liya. A ab ruku will make jo sleep in her room only. I'm feeling sad for akdha.
bokul thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Master Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
#10
i loved when ruq was getting jealous

Related Topics

Jodha Akbar thumbnail

Posted by: MideOfTheShadow · 5 months ago

YouTube - Episode 68: Jodha Akbar Okay, I was rewatching the serial, and I am currently at the miscarriage investigation arc where Jodha and her...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".