Aaj toh Neeraj..haiiii..

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Luved the NEERAJ part of today's episode...his love for Shikha consuming him...making him feel jealous...I just wish that he tells Shikha that he LOVES her...
Wanna see Neeraj-Shikha romance...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I was SO confused about what to feel for Neeraj today.. I mean I was thrilled to see do-do (two) Neerajs on my screen.. πŸ˜† Gorgeousness ki tohh bahaar aa gayi TV pe.. flowers started blooming a little brighter.. Sparrows started singing..(You get the point, na?) πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

BUT the way he keeps thinking (overthinking) about Adi-Samaira's hotel scene and then gets angry was just not done! πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘
Arre kuch achhaa sochh lo.. Think of how to propose to her.. NOT ON PHONE PUHHLEEZ.. πŸ˜†πŸ€”
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

I was SO confused about what to feel for Neeraj today.. I mean I was thrilled to see do-do (two) Neerajs on my screen.. πŸ˜† Gorgeousness ki tohh bahaar aa gayi TV pe.. flowers started blooming a little brighter.. Sparrows started singing..(You get the point, na?) πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

BUT the way he keeps thinking (overthinking) about Adi-Samaira's hotel scene and then gets angry was just not done! πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘
Arre kuch achhaa sochh lo.. Think of how to propose to her.. NOT ON PHONE PUHHLEEZ.. πŸ˜†πŸ€”

Hmmm...I get you gurl...well the CVs are NOT FULLY pursuing the Neeraj-Shikha luv story in the right way...they shud be doing that along with the revenge track...that wud be interesting...

Advice to Neeraj : 

DO NOT Overthink things...

GO & PROPOSE her ALREADYYY...πŸ˜‰

Sahi baat aaj toh do-do Neeraj dekh kar...dil khush ho gaya...πŸ˜›
Minionite thumbnail
It was amazing! Finally we got to see Neeraj in a new and handsome avatar!
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i m yet to watch but this is definitely interesting
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

I was so surprised He looked so hot yr!!! aaj toh avi ko ek intense scene mein dekhne ki tamnaa puri ho gyi.I have coped up with my lagging behind and now i m following this shw