story is going very smoothly...
Maza aa gaya pad ke ye wala part
thanks 4 writing and shaaring with us
CSQ1999 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter 12

Priya :

It was more than week  since I last saw Mr Kapoor . He keeps calling at least twice  every day without  fail, we hardly talk except for pleasantries,  He calls for peehu , father and daughter conversation goes on  for half  hour .Peehu tells him everything from time  she got up upto the time  she goes to bed .last 10 days Mr kapoor and peehu  have established a beautiful bond, very similar what I shared with my father ,this exactly  what  I wanted  peehu to have, Iam very happy for peehu and Mr kapoor  .

Our conversation  are always on  need only basis if  he wants to tell or pass any info for peehu or daijan   then  talks to me otherwise it always about peehu . It seems like their nothing  else between us except for peehu. She is the link between us .

There so much I want to tell him and share with him, I never find the courage to talk to him, I am always afraid what he may think or say.The priya  5years ago  was  different   she always had the last say , but that Priya had never fallen in love so deeply with a man who never  cared for her. Love can  make lion out of a mouse and  the same love can also make mouse out of a lion.
I fear , me talking and arguing  might  all together put him off me, When I see myself thinking like this the feminist in me kicks me, but my heart  has lost  the courage to face another rejection from the man I love. I am okay   he  atleast  loves peehu and trying very hard to establish a bond with her. I am more than happy with  that

He said that he will in pune  in 2  days time and asked  us  pack  our things for 3 months. When he mentioned 3 months, I felt bad in the sense he not  even ready to think about  our relationship beyond three months.
But nothing I could do about it .Ke sara sara - what will be  will be

RAM:
 My day starts and end with the thoughts of peehu and priya.  I want to go back  to pune stay  with them, I  want   talk to peehu. tell  her stories, play with her listen to her innocent  chatter. I have not  known my daughter for  not more than  10 days,  but I miss my daughter.

One thing I have understood about daughter she is so much like.  She  just mini version  of me from  the same attitude, the stubbornness  upto  our love for aloo paratha we are the same . When  I talk to her every day ,I am amazed at  what I discover about her every day . she is a miracle in my life. I will be every grateful  to Priya for  giving me  a child  like Peehu.

Priya !!!, she talks to me everyday, but mostly in monosyllables. Sometime I feel she wants to ask me something or share with me something  but never tells me anything.

Looks like she almost afraid of me,  or she is  just plain indifferent to my opinions or views. She never argues nor expresses her  views. Only thing she freely talks  to me about is peehu.   Just to keep her talking I keep talking about peehu. That is only way priya talks to me.

I miss my old priya. One  who had an opinion in every matter  the one who interfered  in everybody's business  whether required or not, the one shared who all her joys and sorrow with me the one who thought through heart , one always stood for truth and finally one who   loved me as if there is no tomorrow. I miss her so much. I want to shake this priya, to get back the old priya. Talking  to  her sometimes really irritates me, she acting so docile so tame.

I still remember the kiss we shared but at the same time  I  also remember the  her reaction the next day. She  was so ashamed of the kiss the whole time she was talking about  it she didnt even look at me. I don't know what she was more ashamed about  the kiss or kissing me .

Today evening,  I have planned to surprise priya and peehu. I know peehu will be thrilled to seeing me a day before but really don't know what priya  will feel..   I thought of going a day in advance to help them pack and help them do last minute shopping for their trip to Mumbai

I want  to spend  some Quality time with Peehu and Priya  here. Before I bring them back to Mumbai,  I have planned to take some time off after I get back to Mumbai. But  there are few important that  business decision I need to finalize before I take off. So I will doing some late night work for that so as to compensate that I need to spend  time with them now.

Vikram , Neha , Rishab Ma and Dadji  were very happy when I told them I met priya and  I have daughter  . And I have also told that we planned reconcile for the sake of peehu. But what I  have not told them is that this is  a temporary arrangement.  I wanted to tell them but when I saw how happy  just the news that I and Priya back together again   made them  , I just couldn't tell them about the arrangement and spoil their joy.

Or may  be  like them  My heart also wanted the marriage and reconciliation to be real not just convenient arrangement. Anyway I need inform priya about this because I dont want her feel  unnecessary pressurized by this arrangement. If priya wants to stay  it should out her love for me than anything else

I have also done  with help neha some shopping for  peehu . I hope  peehu likes it , I never bought anything for a child before. I actually went slightly overboard when I did the shopping thank god for Vikram and neha they were sensible enough to make me understand certain things were not required for 5 years like Kindle fire I  picked for her.

I am so clueless about children , I have so much to learn and catch up . I am so excited to meet them again and be with my family.

Edited by CSQ1999 - 9 years ago
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love the update!!!
It will be interesting to see how priya will deal with ram when she will go with ramπŸ˜‰
Continue soon and thanks4 pm!!!!
CSQ1999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .pia_12.

Love the update!!!
It will be interesting to see how priya will deal with ram when she will go with ramπŸ˜‰
Continue soon and thanks4 pm!!!!

Edited by CSQ1999 - 9 years ago
CSQ1999 thumbnail

Chapter 13
Priya :

It was 2.30 in the afternoon ,Peehu was having her  afternoon nap.  Today was the  last day  before  school closed for Summer vacation. Peehu was very excited  about her summer vacation and meeting her papa  , she was asking thousands different questions about her papa's house and Mumbai.  I patiently  answer all  her questions, before she finally   went to sleep. 

I finished my household chores , felt bored, so  switched on   the TV, to watch a movie.  The Movie couldn't sustain my attention, My thoughts kept going to Mr Kapoor. He had not called today,  he usually calls in the morning and once in the night,  but today it seems very odd that he did  not even call or sms me .  Might be   his busy  or caught up in some work, I tried to distract myself, but still my thoughts kept going back to him , wondering where  he was.  To be honest , I am more excited to go back to Mumbai than peehu, I talked  to ma and dadi one day when  Mr Kapoor talked from Km. They were so happy  to know I am coming back to Km and peehu  is also coming. Dadi sounded very excited to meet peehu her first great grand childand  her golu's child. She  still calls Mr Kapoor golu,. Now Mr Kapoor looks far from golu, he looks... . I do want to think about Mr Kapoor and  his look, it will unnecessary create memories I do want to relive in. and I need to control my urges. He may be  my husband but  in name only, he does not want any kind of relationship with me. For him I am  peehu mom more than his wife. If peehu was not there I don't think he would even bother about me. For him I am as good as  sofa& furniture for all the attention  he gives me. Suddenly somebody  knocked on the door, I got up  found out it was Mr kapoor. 

Mr Kapoor apa yahan, aaj ?

I just wanted to surprise   you ... I mean peehu!

For a minute when  he said you I was thrilled than  I realised when he said you  he meant Peehu. I am such a nitwit, I keep expecting  him notice me,  keep forgetting he never will.
  My chance with is over, I  will never get it back...  because  of me  peehu's relationship with her dad should never be affected, I  can't do that to peehu and ram. Both deserve the love they share , I will do anything  to nurture it.

Please come in Mr Kapoor,  Peehu is sleeping.   I will  wake her up, 

No No  priya let her sleep.

Anyway I wanted to talk to you about our arrangement

He continued As you know  Ma and dadi  are very happy  about you coming back to KM. As my wife. I have not told them about the arrangement as I know it will spoil their happiness. For now I request you  not to tell  this to them, we can do this when we have to  but not now , please!!

But Mr Kapoor  how long will they be in misconception about our marriage .I  can't lie to  Dadi and ma about this

Priya  , Yes it is a  lie, but  you know in  past five years this is  the first time I have seen them really happy,    I don't  want to take it away from them, and there is also chance that you may want to stay back so let us  across the bridge when it come

Mr Kapoor I started, he cut in please priya just do it for them I know how much you care for them. Because of you Ma is back where she belongs ,  you have done so much for them please  do this as  one last favour from your side

Mr Kapoor , you know I  can never refuse something for Ma and Dadi. Okay I will do it
But this drama you is just for them, There will be nothing between us .I needed it be clear on this  for my peace of mind. Because I don't have the strength nor the energy to pick  up pieces  of  my life once again. And start a fresh. I cannot lose my heart again, I cannot go through the pain of rejection.

Okay he said

Oh I forgot , did you have  your lunch , if  did not I can make something ,
No I just grabbed a burger while coming here so don't bother

Okay I said

Both  of us standing ,, and didn't have anything to talk about. It was so awkward.
I asked Mr Kapoor to sit down on the only available chair, I sat quietly on the edge of the bed.
I just couldn't take this awkwardness, this was stifling..

I said Thank you

For what , He asked

For solving Daijan's matter,   She wanted to thank you personally, if you have the time I could take you there and meet her

Does daijan know about me? Rk

Yes ,  peehu   from the time she has meet you she  has  told everybody from Daijan  upto  the kinara shop owner down the street about her papa the "superman" and how she going spend the vacation with her dadi  pardadi  chacha nani and nana.

He gave a small laugh , which was filled with pride and happiness. I will give anything to keep the smile and happiness there

It was five long years since I heard that laugh,  at that  moment I decide I am going treasure every moment I am going to spend with  Mr Kapoor and peehu-- my family. This may be my final chance with Ram

Before I could continue, peehu shouted Papa ap hagaye!!!!

Ahan rockstar I have come. She jumped out of the bed and straight into her papa's arms.
Mr kapoor hugged her and swung her round, peehu let out peels of laughter.

Rk: Peehu I have bought  a surprise for you  
Yippee  peehu shouted 

Then  I  saw   set 10-12 large gift boxes  near the door,

I wanted to say no , but  then realised this was the first time Mr Kapoor brought  something for peehu   How can I say no to that 

But so many gifts  ...

Peehu ran towards the gift boxes to open each one of them. She has never got so many gifts before. Not even for her birthday!!

I didn't want to spoil her fun, but I made a mental note to talk to Mr Kapoor gifts and surprise limit for peehu I don't want  him to go overboard with showering of love with gifts.

Mr Kapoor and peehu were busy opening gifts. I went inside the kitchen to make some tea for me and Mr kapoor and chocolate milkshake for Peehu.

Then I heard peehu calling me, Peehu wait darling I am coming.

I arranged tea cups and Peehu milkshake in the  tray got it out to the living room.

Peehu dekho na papa apke liye bhi surprise laye hai . mama ap koolona !!
I then looked at Mr Kapoor with  a surprise and that he actually remembered  me and got me a gift

Soon  my  hopes  came down crashing  . As soon Mr Kapoor  said this is from neha and vikram Actually they had come shopping with me to pick peehu's gifts there Neha insisted that I buy something for you, and you  know how Neha is?  So she selected this and made vikram buy it asked me gift  it to you from them . sorry I could  do nothing about it

Mama my  peehu called  ap apni kol ke toh deko na..

Nahi peehu bad me phele  papa ko chai pe ne do aur tum bhi  apna chocolate milk shake peelo.After drinking we will see okay

After drinking her chocolate milkshake,Peehu wanted Mr Kapoor  to  playing hide and seek with her. And he was ready to do it. For two hours both of them played every game possible I was a mute spectator to it

I had never realized that  Mr Kapoor  might be the sort of guy willing to crawl about the floor in a suit that had cost thousands of rupees and happily pretend to be a airplane, or a horse, or a car? Mr Kapoor was still surveying Peehu with a  look of pride and pleasure lightening his lean, strong face. From what I could see, discovering he was a father appeared to be a positive source of joy to  Mr Ram Kapoor.

After two  hours  both fell on the bed laughing and tired. 

Okay if you guys over  can I propose dinner
Okay !!  both  of them echoed

Papa you promised to take  me out  to ressaurt... 

What he asked

I supplied restaurant

Okay  we will go for dinner what say Rock star  Mr Kapoor asked  

Okay said  my foodie  daughter .

Then go get ready we will go

After listening to the conversation I deduced I was not invited I felt hurt but happy for peehu.
Come rock star let me get you ready for your dinner with papa .

Okay my daughter agreed but papa I want to eat panner butter masala today! 
Okay will go to the restaurant that serves Paneer butter masala

Chalo peehu go wash your face I will take out your best dress ,  

Mama can I wear the dress papa got me today

When peehu request me like this I can never   deny anything  I just  said okay

Priya  do you know any restaurant we can go to   I am  not familiar with pune if you can guide me??

Of course Mr kapoor, Malaka  is a nice restaurant  I will give  you the address you can take her there they serve good food and I know both of you will enjoy
  Why both of us ,  you are not coming?
No I thought it was just you and peehu are  going
No when I said  let us go for dinner I meant all of us  not  just me and peehu, 
So can you also get ready ? for dinner
Okay !   I said  little to immediately for my own liking  I had nothing to wear  for that kind  of restaurant.   So  just have to make do with whatever I have
 I dressed pihu  sent her out waited for Mr Kapoor to understand That I  needed to dresss, and he needs to leave the room, as the living /bedroom and dressing room is where I dress.
I waited.
Mr Kapoor looked at me asked why have you not dressed up yet???  Are you not coming... I thought I explained that...
Mr Kapoor , yes I need to dress. But 
But  what 
How come intelligent men become dense  in situation like this  ?? really I don't understand.
This where I dress Mr kapoor and you're still here...
Oh !! Okay I leave ... and I will take peehu with  me , said this and ran out taking peehu  as if  I said  there is going to be  earthquake  we need to run to safety.. 
Anyway  I should be happy atleast  I  going to dinner with them.
While I was dressing up, a phone rang ,it was Mr Kapoor's phone... It was neha who was calling . I wanted to pick up but .. I was not certain that I should.. It rang for the second time Knowing neha she will not stop till some one picks up the phone so . I Answered. It
Hello ! I said
N:  hello !, is  it priya!!
PK: Yes neha it is me 
Neha:  Priya , yaar it is so nice to talk to  you yaar after 5 years
Priya: yes me to
Neha: Why did you do this ? We a were your friends also, the  problem was between you and ram na why did you cut ties with us. Jitna  relationship  humara ram ke sath hai  uthna hi tha tumara  saath bhi  yaar. How could you do to us>We were always thier with you na...
Pk: Yes I am sorry neha mera intention tunhe hurt karne ka nahi tha yaar..I had my reasons for it.. I just thought ..  forget it neha let the past be past  lets move  on ..
Neha:  But tell na... Okay  Okay . Any way I am happy that  ram and you are getting back to together and your back to Mumbai. We catch up then...then you have to tell whatever happened in the past   5 years.   
Priya : Okay baba
Neha:  Priya did you open and see the gift for you
Priya: No not yet.. We are going for dinner . I will come back open the gift you have given me . Thanks neha for the gift
Neha: I didnt give any gift! It was ram  who brought that gift, so  you should thank ram
Priya : Ram said  that you brought the gift  for me when you went with him  to shop for peehu
Neha: and you believed him . yes we went to shop  to buy for peehu we helped in shopping but the gift he picked up for you was all his doing!
Neha : I did even know he had bought a gift for you till we billed 
Priya: then Why did he  tell me that  you bought the gift
Neha:  You know  Ram how shy and inhibited he is , more so now because of the scar
Priya: what scar?
Neha: that scar on his cheek
Priya:  on his check?
Neha: are we talking about the same Ram, please priya the long reddish scar on his cheek
Priya: Okay  okay that, I have not noticed it at all
Neha : what ? You have not noticed it!! Such a big scar
Priya :  I have noticed it yaar,  but I was distracted by  other things
Neha: what distracted !!! Oh Oh okay I get it 
Priya: what 
Neha: you know what priya !! I was  the first one to know you guys were both love with each other So.. I know what you were distracted by also..
Priya: Neha  aisa kuch bhi nahi hai
Neha: okay  , I know you will must be blushing on the otherside . I leave  the topic for now.
Priya: I am not blushing okay. By the way I need to go, Mr Kapoor and peehu are waiting for me
Neha: Okay Okay go , but don't forget to  open the gift ,  And remind ram about rishab's marriage!
I was so thrilled that ram had bought a gift for me  !!! I quickly opened the gift, it was a red georgette saree  with black border with light zaree work  on it, it was very simple but  a beautiful saree. With it  came  the blouse, ( neha must have helped him with  blouse) and a pair of beautiful jhumkas.  So Mr kapoor remember that I like  jumkas .Now I am going to dress up  for my man    .
After  Half an hour I stepped out I  was very confident  that I looked beautiful

Ram :
I told priya that  Neha  bought the saree, I just couldn't tell her I bought it for her. Anyway  She didnt  bother  to open the gift  also. Thank god , nahi toh I would have made  a fool of myself

At that moment I looked up and I saw priya  walking towards me, She looked gorgeous in the saree I bought for her , she actually wore the saree!!!!... How am I going keep my  hands off her !!   Ram  your dead meat  today !!!
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part 12 was too good
Ram was missing Priya he want her back
Aww so sweet he went for shopping and bought gift for her and Peehu
Part 13 just awsome he back with Priya
Papa and daughter doing lots of masti
Priya came to know Ram bought gift for her from Neha
love to see how will Ram Priya and Peehu outing to restaurant
patrickdones88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
aj toh saare misunderstanfing clear kar do yaar
they deserve happinessEdited by patrickdones88 - 9 years ago
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice part read both the part n priya n neha convo was great n gift was choose by ram for priya hmmm n she wore it hayee thats so sweet of priya now want lil Raya romance n pls continue soon
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Both parts were awesome!!!
Ram and priya both want to be together... But they are bound to stay away bec of some muπŸ˜”
Wana see raya together!!!
When will the mu will be cleared??

Ram bought a sari 4 priyaπŸ˜‰
Continue soon
Will be waiting 4 next part!!!
rosinagoor thumbnail
I love this story very much πŸ˜Š
Read all the parts πŸ˜ƒ
waiting for the next update
Update soon