Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for sharing the article Indi di..It is so exciting to hear Barun's interviews... and no umm, aahs.. or did they not quote it 😆? He has wavy hair.. which has absolutely nothing to do with what am writing really 😊.. touch wood so much to look forward too..
I have liked other shows apart from IPK when they began..not gone crazy over them and joined an online forum etc etc.. still enjoyed the start of the story when everything is fresh..but soon invariably they would start to drag..the characters reach a saturation or die, get amnesia, plastic surgeries, multiple divorces.. or 'generation leaps'..after which staying invested in the characters usually just doesn't work for me.. even the best of stories, movies, song have to reach an end.. what goes up must come down..  so never ending dailies producing quality content consistently every weekday (sometimes even Saturdays) for years defies logic..

I am glad Barun gets a chance to say what he believes in.. would love to see him back on television acting.. if not (touch wood again) hope to see him in lots and lots of movies.. Iconic TV shows in the west have had tens of seasons with sharp storylines and great content.. sometimes even they lose charm midway, but there is usually an end in mind of the creators.. ASRs character arc became flat and Khushi disappeared somewhere along completly and am glad that someone was smart enough to not like it and get bored/bothered by it and walk away.. IPK still had lots of interesting story to tell. but by the end maybe noone even gave it any serious thought. There was not enough conflict left in what they did offer.. and I guess you need some motivation, some sense of climax for the story to not meander aimlessly but direct and reach your heart..

am not sure how to end the post so instead of bringing in a new long lost son into the conversation might as well end season  1 here..
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Cynthia, 
wrong link you PMed dear.
I can't see the gif.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Spectacular!!

Those pics some how make me heavy hearted.. teary..don't know if its becos of the loss I feel for the man on right.. or becos the man on the left tries to shun the man on the right.. may be becos of all the hullabloo around him ...but thanks for showing I haven't lost that man on the right completely but very much around kicking some where inside another who infused life in to him in the first place...

Amazing edit Indi and the comparison is thoughtful.
The man on the left I adore and the man on the right i crave.
Barun is a cute guy and I like him a lot. But ASR, he is my dream man, I love him. I even can die for man a like him. And it is also true, I can't imagine any other person in ASR's role, rather than Barun. ASR is a phenomenon, a legendary character what will not remake ever. there is some kind of aura in that character that is impossible to recreate. That's why I admire Gul so much to vision a character like ASR.
I sure want to watch Barun in different kind of role. But he is always ASR for me.
I had a huge crush on Barun when I saw him on Bath humari. Honestly, I didn't like the character Shravan. But watched it just for the handsome guy. When ipk's promo released i started watching from the very first episode and never missed one. And I'll watch ASR for the rest of my life.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

@Cynthia, 

wrong link you PMed dear.
I can't see the gif.

No gif just edit
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

This is my first try at editing a gif and still don't know how to put music to video so just check it out when you have a chance on my blog. When I heard this song my mind went immediately to our couple. 

the edit is beautiful Cynthia.
 But I can't see the gif. and why are you saying to add music in gif? You can't add music to a gif.
Are you talking about vm?
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Episode-248

credit goes to tumblr

how could ASR forgot this moment?

Khushi tells  him, why he didn't ask for her explanation on the night of their wedding? Arnav questions her dare. She is not daring and didn't dare also on the day when he compelled her to marry him; perhaps she should scream on that night to make him speak. She now decides to tell him about Shyam's true face. if he would ask her once then she would tell him how Shyam duped her and her family as well. He lied to her family that he is single and started to living with them as paying guest. Then after her dad's heart attack, he created such situation that she had to do the engagement with him. When she came to know about his truth she broke the alliance instantly. He didn't even mend himself afterwards .

" I didn't have any bad intention. I hate that person. I feel disgusted how he deceived di. How easily he beguiled my family. I hate that man so much that I accept death rather than my name associates with him... Itna naftrat ki uss admise naam judne se pehele mujhe maut manjoor hai."

His facial muscle relaxes, seems he feels relieved that his Khushi doesn't have any affair with Shyam, she is not a characterless home wrecker.

"If you would've asked me once about this?"

He asks her, if he would've asked, would she tell him? oh poor man, he wants to believe her. Somehow in the dark crevice of his heart, he knows Khushi can't stoop so low.

"Why not, but you were so much in hurry to marry that" she doesn't continue just keeps staring at him with bafflement. He also seems understand. He takes deliberate step towards her. I thought he is coming to take her in an embrace and apologize for misunderstanding her. But no, the terrace scene assails his mind again, his anger is a colossus, misleads his rational thought. Khushi's words echoes in his eardrums,

"if this relationship means nothing to you, then end this marriage. Leave Anjaliji."

So his misinterpreted thought again stymies him to trust her.

"What do you think, if you would've told me that night, I would trust you blindly?." He says with gritted teeth, his voice pulsating menacingly.
"I've never seen one can clap with one hand. And I believe myself more than you. And I believe what I see with my own eyes and hear with my own ears. I heard from my ears that you told Shyam to leave my di and I saw you with him with my own eyes in each other's embrace."  

He feels disgusted to utter this from his mouth. So he veers his look to some other direction, can't even look in her eyes. How painful it is for him to say such despicable words for the girl whom he loves for the first time in his life and how painful it is for Khushi to hear such loathsome words from the man she loves. Khushi becomes stupefied to hear this.

"I don't know what you heard or what you saw. But I can say one thing that what I told you today is absolute truth."

He is in denial now. He can't believe khushi, if she is so good and Shyam is so bad,  then why she never tried to reveal Shyam's truth, how she let his di made this nefarious man God? Why didn't she scream to everybody about Shyam's truth?

"why didn't you try to tell me. why?"

She can't answer him, just lower down her gaze. But why khushi didn't tell him that why she told shyam to leave Anjali? I feel so annoyed with cvs to mess up with her character.

Arnav gets livid again, "answer me, why?"

He cups her beautiful, crestfallen face in his hand. He is yearning her touch as he can see how bereaved she looks. He demands her answer again,

"You always talk so much, but why you are quite today? You always have answer for all the questions, how cum you are taciturn today?"

She brushes off his hand from her face and replies that she didn't say anything because of his di. Cause her words would've ruined his di's life. His di, whom he loves so much

"I was quite to protect your family. I didn't want that because of me, your di's trust breaks, the most strong and deep trust of her life."

Arnav is recalcitrant, spurns her weak justification. Again Khushi didn't tell him the full truth. Why she didn't tell him that not di only, her jiji also was the reason of hiding the truth. I remember she went to tell Anjali and the Raizada family about shyam, but Anjali's possessiveness about Shyam compelled her to change the decision.

Arnav thinks she just made up this story in pronto. That terrace moment has imprinted his heart so strongly that it's indelible,

"chap gaya hai mere dimag mein, jab mein tumhe aur ...aab woh nahi meet sakta."

His impervious dimaag what always wins against his dil. I wonder how he forgot such important event that took place just few months back. How he forgot Khushi's engagement with their paying guest named Shyam? La's incessant tease to her made him angry several times. "yeh mere sagai  ki anghooti."...how Khushi's engagement ring made him shattered. And then by the poolside she herself told him about the break of her alliance. After the cocktail party, she told him with broken heart that she and her family will not forget the deception what happened with them. Where Arnav's cognition gone? How it didn't come to his mind even once?

Khushi retorts him meekly,

"You saw what you wanted to see and you heard what you wanted to hear. But it's not necessary that what you saw is near the truth."

He thinks Khushi is making up stories, so he strides fast towards the car and hollers, "enough" he doesn't want to relent her. He comes near her again and says her scathingly,

"Did you want to know why I married you; now you must know you should remove the thought from your mind to ruin my di's life. I'll not let you and shyam to hurt my di a bit. Be sure of that. "main achchi tarah samajh sakta hoon ki Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada banke jo paisa, aram aur shaan milta hai usse jaane dena...I can understand what a profligate life a person can lead to be as Mrs. Arnav Sing Raizada. Koi pagal hoga jo usse chor dega... "

Tears brim over her eyes and streaks down her cheek to hear such insolence. He goes inside his car in peremptory manner. Khushi stands there congealed for some moment. His every word annihilated her soul but still she gets in his car. The storm has passed and she wants to salvage whatever is remnant. In a flash her life seems to be have taken a turn towards an unknown destination, leaving her scorched and terrified in it's wake.

Pause: I really couldn't bear his mean words. How could he say that? He again accused her to be greedy. I wish if you would've known she sold her mom' bangle to reunite him with his girlfriend!. By the way what a profuse life she is leading? .wearing all her old ugly clothes, sleeping by the poolside and earning money from her dabba service! Really kiss mittise bani hui Khushi. I thought what I would do, if I fall into such situation? Perhaps I wouldn't go with him, I'm too egoistic, like ASR. But Khushi is not like me, she is an angel. Her endurance is too much. Or love can reduce people to anything, even make them forget their ego. In that moment khushi just wanted him to win her trust. She knows she did a cardinal scene to hide Shyam's truth from him. or how can she bear such abhorrence from the man she loves more than her life. Poor girl was riven asunder when he left her.

Babli again tries to make misunderstanding between Akash and Payal. Akash changed a channel what she is not supposed to watch and when Payal comes there during Akash's absence, babli made her turn that channel what Akash didn't like. Obviously when Akash returned he gets mad at Payal for watching the channel what he thinks not suitable for Babli. Babli enjoys their tiff from a distance.

Don't know what cvs tried to convey by showing a kid like a devil.

Arnav and Khushi are back in Shantivan. They are sitting together in a couch, looking fresh. Good to see them in same frame. These two looks so perfect together! Mami already sits with the food what Khushi brought from GH. Anjali and nani are teasing Arnav, why he didn't gain weight and all. Khushi tries to behave normal; she says he was busy with his work there also. Shyam joins them what makes khushi embroils. It was disgusting how he was ogling khushi. Khushi looks at Arnav with trepidation. Moreover his guileful words make her agitated more.

"The house seemed so vacant without you?" to hear his imprudence Arnav's eyes blaze as unsuppressed anger erupt inside him like lava.

Shyam twists his words in pronto, "I mean both of you." Khushi dithers more. She can feel Arnav's rage. She looks at Arnav in consternation. Arnav can't bear this creep's face, so he goes inside giving the excuse of his work. While passing shyam he looks at him with darting eyes. And shyam smirks derisively. How dare he deride him while leading his life on his money!

It's good that Anajli sends Khushi in, to take rest. Couldn't bear Shyam's presence around Khushi. But Khushi I guess fearing to face Arnav alone!

Khushi gives Payal the gifts what amma and bua gave to her. Payal wants to know how much fun she did there and how was Preeto's marriage? Khushi embroils remembering all. She recollects the tumult what she had with Arnav some while ago. She dissimulates, that she is missing everybody. She sure is missing them, she needs their care so much now, she even can't tell anybody what clamor is going inside her.

A forlorn Khushi in her room is holding her blue dress what takes her to the bridge and terrace. Arnav's accusation of her affair with Shyam, the truth behind the forced marriage and his mistrust, the imbroglio deranges her. Tears again start to roll down her cheeks in long shining streaks. An undecipherable pain encompasses her heart. She mutters a supplication inwardly,

"He has to trust me. I can't live like that after knowing that his thought about me is so.." she can't even think her Arnavji can think so low about her, she can't take his rancor and abhorrence. Her feelings snub and her heart feels heavier than the rain laden cloud. She thinks about the solution, whether she should make him speak with amma, bua and Payal. But she averts her thought, fearing, if in rage he tells them about their six months contract marriage! It seems arduous, but his credence is the most important thing now. never in her life had something seems more important than the way, wrong so perilously close to right, and made her take another wrong decision again.

I never could think that she is such a dolt who would go to a nefarious man like Shyam for help. And how could she think that Arnav would believe shyam! The first person Arnav will not believe is Shyam, he perhaps would've thought that it's another joint ploy of her and Shyam. It was good that Shyam never came in front of him to defend khushi.

Shyam is beside the poolside thinking how to take Arnav's sign in the fake will paper. Is the pool beside Arnav's room or Anjali's room. It's not easy to know the labyrinth of the Raizada house.

Khushi comes there and asks his help.

"if you want I can give my life for you. let's hear what you want." His effrontery again made me so angry that I wished to throttle him right then. How Khushi was bearing!

"Go with me and tell the truth to Arnavji."  Khushi literally orders him.

Shyam doesn't understand what she is talking about, so far he knows Khushi is not aware of the secret between Arnav and him. khushi elaborates that he should tell him that there is no relationship between them, whatever happened, happened because of him. She is not to blame.

"so he had told you why he married you. I guessed something, there is some kind of tiff always there

How could she even expect that creep Shyam would listen to her. As expected he tells her to leave the matter. But Khushi is tenacious, she doesn't want any misunderstanding between her and the person whom she...she doesn't complete. But she wanted to say the person she loved most. Clever Shyam understands what she meant. He gets frenzied inwardly. He asks Khushi what he will get in return. He strikes the iron when it is hot. He gives khushi some papers and tells her that there were some mistakes in the paper, so he needs Arnav's sign there. As Arnav already signed those papers and will be mad if he is asked to sign it again, he wants Khushi to do this job for him. As soon as she will get his sign in the paper, he will also tell the truth to him. He thinks as a family member she should help him also. Khushi refutes, she knows Arnav is angry now, but he is not that mad that Shyam will need her help to make him sign the papers. Shyam incites her,

"Like the way you don't need my help to tell him the truth. You yourself can tell him everything. You don't need my help, right."

Khushi agitates, Shyam understands that, it's the right time to enmesh her to implement his work,

"apni apni karan, apni apni majboori. Just see Arnav neither trusts me nor you."

Khushi cogitates, she wants to know again, are this papers genuine or fabricated. Shyam confidently says that it's just business paper or if she is so incredulous she herself can read before taking his sign.

plz ignore typos and mistakes.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9HHsv-38io[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9HHsv-38io

credit goes to Sheena

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
There has been talk on the thread about maha episodes, the magic it had in the initial episodes and how it is losing its sheen now. Thanks Rhea, for the walk through those memorable ones. But, inspite of those, episode 251 continues to be my favourite ME. Let me explain. Wanted to share this ever since 251 was posted. 

As I had mentioned earlier,  I had started watching IPK only around Janmashtami. Didn't know what had happened earlier. Didn't know there were episodes available online. Was strictly a tv viewer. Only when Payal refuses Akash yet again at the restaurant and says Arnav knows everything, I got curious. Went to wiki, found the whole plot written and read the whole thing. And so I continued with some information. Never saw sbs, never read anything online, so never knew any off screen news.

Towards the end of the GH track, I had to go out for a few days. The last episode I saw was Khushi thinking Arnav is trying to kill her. And there were promos that Arnav reveals why he married her. But since I was watching on Utsav too which had a 2 month delay, I was rest assured that I could catch the missed ones later on.

When I came back, Arnav had left. Khushi was missing him, airport scenes in flashback and then the biggest promo of all, Arnav's confession. I jumped up, glad that I hadn't missed the most important episode. Went online, searched for written updates and got to know what transpired. But it didn't have all the details.  Initially I thought he found out all about Shyam after he kidnapped him. But soon realised it was not so. Now the biggest question, What made him confess? He went away believing she was a cheat, right? I had to wait till the missed episodes came on Utsav.

Meanwhile I started searching for answers online. And through a link on IPK's fb page, came to IF. Soon got to know about a lot of things. But my questions were still unanswered. Finally 251 was being aired on Utsav. It went beyond the stipulated time and that's when I realised, I had missed a maha episode! And then came the airport scene. I was lost. Forgot I was watching a show. At the end of it, I was stunned. Didn't move from my place for a long time overcome by their emotions. And and I got my answers. It wasn't after he got kidnapped and found some proof against Shyam that he thought about it and decided to trust Khushi. It wasn't that he got time to think about it all, while being kidnapped and concluded that Khushi is innocent. It wasn't when he faced a probable death that reality struck him and he realised that Khushi was right after all.

It was right there at the airport, when he was going away from her, his heart not willing to let go. The more distant he went away from her, the more his heart ached. All memories rushing back and hitting him one by one. This is his Khushi, whom he loved. How could he not trust her. And he turned back. But alas ...

All the news about Barun's movie, his leave, why there was a kidnapping track, etc.  I came to know only when I came to IF.

Till this point IPK was just one of the many shows that I watched regularly. From hereon, everything else took a back seat. Yes, story wise, it was falling apart. But it was still much better compared to the other shows. And I hadn't seen the earlier golden episodes yet.

So, when did I finally see them? Ah, that tale, another day. 😳

Sorry for this rather long one. But I had to, had to share.  😃 

soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE Part 246-Part 247

Special Edition

Why?

Why? This is the word which provokes to find the true nature of any matter and to go in deep we search ourselves and critique others.Khushi did possible everything to find the answer of her question "Why did he marry me this way?"...She will get answer today...but Arnav will add another why? "Why didn't you bother telling me even ?😭

Arnav took his challenge and thought whatever he did was the best solution but got entangled in between his own tracks "Why did she betray us , me and my love? And soon he will be saying that "Why didn't you tell me if you were innocent?😭😭😭

Today this why is going to bring them at another why? The bridge of Why will seem so long to be crossed till it will turn evening for Arnav and then his plea and yelp won't seem working for him...😭

SO MUCH HEART WRENCHING 

lovely wrote and connection with cliff falling is right and beautiful 

both were the scene too sad and beautiful 

in one khuhsi came to know one truth of their relation 

and in another arnav that he cannt live without her

awesome edit 

"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own ~ Robert A. Heinlein"⭐️

Arnav's first"why ?" alarmed him with her Khushism ..."Jayie arnav singh raizada, humne aap ko maaf  kiya... and he said ,"what the " to fulfill her wish unconsciously "Yahi What the sun ke jana chahte thay.."...but his tenderness and concerns about her soaking him in deep distress. ...Where she is going?...Which couple of seconds Amma and Buaji asked her but didn't pay attention to her craziness ... yet only Arnav is keeping an eye on her through hangman's noose since yesterday as she is acting weirdly without eating, sleeping and all..."tum theek ho" ...as he asked her already and now after finding out the answer of his own "Why" ... missing stars and the Brighest STAR of his life he runs as fast as he can...as his whole world is being snatched away in these couple of seconds of Darkness...In these couple of seconds his past , present ,and future is mingling with all of the desperation, trepidation, fear , desolation, despair and melancholy .He knows what she is up to and he calls her and kya karoon iss paagal ka...she picks up the phone ...Hey DM ...seriouslykiss mitti ki bani hai yeh....She directs him to move so she doesn't fall on him...

wow di truly wonderful so lovely you wrote right anyone pay heed or not our asr always know when she is sad when she is happy 

wah kya pyaar hai 

phir he hurt her. 

it happen na but why 

this why is

dikhne mai toh chota but make our life so much ulta phulta

chota packet bada dhamka

Questions starts running in his brain, "What?" and her voice makes him to turn and look up.His whole body gets halt in that moment and he couldn't move ...his voice only picks up a courage of FEAR losing her ..."Khushi"...😲

He stares at her frenetic state and position inces away from death...and that makes him to move his acts..." don't move!!! stay there... main aa raha hoon!...[I am coming...]... he will not let her make any mistake, he will be there for her, to stop her from hurting herself,and it also shows while making his life comfortable, she will put her life in deep danger because of her impulsive nature.That does show at the cliff where he has to come with his heartbeat to bring her back...👏

cannt believe di how much and to what height you connect di 

ya it is his heartbeat which is missing for lively khushi after which she will be back 

and finally arshi will be reunite forever

she has shown her side honesty and love 

now its his time he need to come to her to fill the gap he created between them 

😳

First time when I saw that, I was paralyzed seeing her and him like this. To dissect this scene I had to stop million times.Sorry guys but it is really horrific .

If it is for me then how the heck he can stay in his senses seeing his wife killing herself like that.impossible...

ya and more painful as his mother too sucide i too like khushi how can you be like this killing yourself and also at that time only thinking of him 

and god arnav face 

if eyes could speak everyone had known how much he love her and worried to loose he r😳

awesome coloring di i loved the edits very much 👏

Awww ..Sanka is at her peak..."lo... inheenka kaam kar rahain hain aur humain rok rahain hain..." [see, I am doing his work and he is stopping me.]...Khushi is Khsuhi complete"paagal" in her husband words... He runs as fast he can after his life and they are on a terrace again once more time but only two of them...Yes ...His Rose without thorn meaning without Shyam...but he is still a thorn.That dreadful night Arnav wanted to be alone with her and today he got his wish but circumstances are different.😭😭

Seeing Khushi trying jumping ,his hand reaching out trying to stop her,
"khushi!". ...I hate this seeing him again the same dreadful experience of his mother from which he never came out and now seeing his Khushi going through with that."Kyuon kood jaogi tum.." [Why will you jump]😭

Pondering connected Dots: if only she had seen the shock at Heer's words "Hum mar jaayenge" during the Heer-Ranjha act,if only she had noticed that he couldn't meet her eyes when he said that he didn't and never did love Lavanya - She would have seen the love he has for her in his eyes.👏

ya heer ranjha knowing she is acting 

he was affected so much 

that more hurt khushi knowing he too love her 

and also hate same time 😳

But Khushi  is so desperate for Arnav to find his happiness & for that she is ready to self sacrifice her, this is the Khushi most of us know & have been missing, who understand & nurtures her relationship, We have never seen Khushi express her love for Arnav because she hasn't yet accepted that she loves him. She knows somewhere, deep in her heart, that she does have feelings for him - but she's afraid to give it a name after Diwali as she has been hurt before and she's afraid to be hurt again. But that doesn't stop her from loving him. It is this love that pushes her to take an extreme step. She goes to meet death with a clear conscience - that she has said goodbye to all her loved ones, she has left her imprint in each of the gifts she left for them, and she has paved the way for two true lovers to unite by forgiving all the hurt,rudeness, and harsh treatments.👏

though no one can pen down khushi 

what she is but 

you really got a glimpse of it 

outstanding di 

a girl who never got loved but loved all 

and carre for all sacrifice 

never complaint 

khushi 

😊

Pondering connected Dots:it is this love for him that will make Khushi leave Arnav, for his sake, for his sister's sake.  When she found out about Shyam's true identity first time, it was for Arnav. She knew that Anjali was the most important person in Arnav's life, and to hurt Anjali was to hurt Arnav. For Arnav's sake, she kept quiet, for love's sake she kept Shyam's true identity a secret.😭

"Raat mein dayein se teesra jo sabse zyaada chamak raha hai", "Aap aur Lavanyaji yaha neeche khush rahiye, hum upar theek hai" ...This shows her deep love for him and second shows he wants his proximity for life...After even death she wishes to be near him , seeing  him smiling and happy...as a Bright star looking and directing and showing the way in his life as always...  She already is the brightest star in his life without dying. She has been the one to bring out the human Arnav from ASR. Whatever emotions were controlled by ASR so many years were let loose only after Khushi challenged him, stood up to him, nettled his ego, and faced him with her naturalness. She has always been his guiding light, an angel and she will always be there for him to light up his way. 

In the second line, She is willing to let go of her love to someone else, as long as he is happy, with the one he truly loves.Need I say more about Khushi's love for Arnav?

right no one need to be describe there word 

it is viible 

anjeeb though but immense 

unbreakable

not measurable 

not descriable😃

Symbolism and connection: Stars !! Khushi , a Bright star is indicating the distance  in between them and she is light so He will be in dark meaning CVs did good for giving us hint as he is going...Also clutches the star in his hand, does not let go of it and running  outside to bring HIS  star home, into his life  is the indication also , he is the one who will bring her to life and win her back..." I will win you back..." tumhain paa keh rahoonga..."

👏 

My biggest grabber is She was afraid at first and reluctant and above all Sunlight was bothering her to make decision too...it is hard for her to remove herself from her Arnavji.She was procrastinating with a load of silly reasons about jumping from the terrace, but the moment Arnav came there, she saw her love, and her love for him was her courage. His presence, his face as she steeled herself to take that step, the good memories of them together - all rolled into love - all gave her the courage to meet death for his sake only...😊

Pondering connected Dots:Loop is closing as Khushi did not let Arnav finished telling her the reason of his breakage from Lavanya and today Arnav stated explicitly why he broke up with  Lavanya, He has said that he broke the alliance because  He NEVER loved Lavanya "main Lavanya se pyar nahin karta tha aur issliye main ne tum se shaadi nahin ki..."..., If Only Khushi would see and understand why he made a move to her and married her...uhhh...Paagal indeed!!!😆

But at the same time her TRUST which she lost then is still shaky and soon is going to shatterd..."Jab koi aapke vishwaas ko choor choor kar de tou hum kaise bharosa kar sakte hain kissi par..." is coming in the picture too...😒

My grabber is he is answering her without looking at her as he can't show her HIS love and is unable to see her Love too..."Aap unse pyaar karte hai, aur hum..." - a moment filled with the unsaid love left hanging in the air, the disappointment that she is not 'THE ONE' in his life, 😭😭

So appropriate FB's today and these are the same which they shared during Holi while he moved forward and held her hand...That shows their strong bonding attraction in between them . Khushi's sees him as her savior, herMaseeha, Who she trusts and loves with her life and  she  can do anything for his happiness and pleasure .She remembers Arnav taking her in his arms and nursing her...  While Arnav sees his RIGHT on her...by stamping her by putting payal on her and kissing her by sharing passionate moments...

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

right he somewhere know she is right 

and that why never wanted to give answer 

Once again after his mom's death , Khushi is his life no matter how much he is jealous or in rage but still she is his one true LOVE... He was unable to stop it from happening the first time, and this time, it is his own life that is leaping into death.He tries his best distracting her but in vain.

Pause here: "Breathe..." "hamari saansein rukne waali hai" - this is the 2nd time she mentions her dying, first was at the Heer-Ranjha act, she eats the sweet - meethe muh ki mauth - Her life will be in danger ..😲

His eyes, his voice and his actions beg her to come down and stay safe with him. He has always saved her and now too he will be there -...He is determined...After sharing immense love and intense emotions, Khushi finally makes peace with herself her past, her present, and  her dreams and prepares for the leap... ,"Hum Theek hain..." Hum tayar hai..."...

awesome edit 

Pondering connected Dots: They fallen together under a shower of petals...one day before..

Arnav  rememebr the time she had fallen on to his hand ..Like a  Rose among his thorns is yearning for his safe heaven and Love. The gripping emotions represses his malice and hate, and  Fear of Loss gives him the wings to leap  to bring her in his safe heaven ,in his arms , in his Life away from all the harms... The fear is so fresh and compelling that he doesn't let her goeven after she struggles against him... .Arnav is thoroughly shaken by Khushi's attempt of death and that has broken Arnav's emotional wall.He turns around for not showing his vulnerability to her , for not letting her peak in his love for her. He twirls around with anger and pain and holds her in his strong hold"what the hell were you thinking!..."

he is going to tell her whatever she wants after seeing her stubborn state because of  his coldness and shrewdness...."maine yeh sab lavanya ki vajah se nahin kiya... "[ I didn't do all of this because of lavanya,]..Khushi is adamant,"jhoot mat boliye...[don't lie]
Arnav with raging anger
..."main jhoot nahin bol raha hoon..." [I am not lying.]...Khushi with continuous pressure..."then tell me why did you marry me.?" Humain sach jane ka poora haq hai..." [I have a right to know the truth]... "har pal yeh sawal humain khata rehta hai..." [every moment, this question is eating me.]

One more time Dark memories of dreadful night which are eating him all the time rushes to Arnav to make his bright surroundings dark ...
"chod dijiye Anjali ji ko..." ..her dreadful words which brings his cindering Lava up to the surface...and Shyam's hold on her which resulted in their marriage explodes the opening of his bubbling volcano to echo the Truth in each of her veins...

"kyunki main tumhare aur shyam ke baare mein jaanta hoon..."[ because I know about you and Shyam...]...The stillness of the surrounding halts the air in between them...
"jaanta hoon ki tumhare aur shyam ka affair chal raha hai!"[I know you have an affair with him] "issliye ki maine tumse shaadi."[that's why I married you.]Finally his CHOT is out with a bang...

...and she stood frozen in his hold just like that dreadful night ...He married her out of jealousy and hate seeing her in other man's hold and she was ready to give in her life for his happiness because she thinks he loves some one else
...."Hum dono kitne ajeeb hain..."

Arnav's answer leaves Khushi numb and Khamoshi envelops her visage...- the man for whom she was giving up her life has been thinking of her That low..."Because you don't have a character..." A character which she holds the  most more than  her LOVE and today that LOVE is staining her with that title...😡
the words more than the death to a girl 

characterless 

i wish she would better fallen than to hear this 

Pause here:"Hum Raaste se hat jate"..and  Mamiji  saying  "main DI ki Khushi ke liye apni Khushi qurbaan kardoonga !! during Teej...Yes , Khushi will remove herself from  Arnav's life for Anjali's happiness but at that time , both will be aware of the innocent love of one another.Also "Nanhi Khushi" is indicating again the child's arrival is not possible...  Loved the Rabba ve today,it felt justified.👏

~~Love conquers all things. 

Virgil

Pondering connected Dots: He will bow in front of her for her special upbringing and character.

this one thing 

made all fault of asr forgiven  

Khushi ends up with "Why?" and silence...Why should I give any answer or ask question when I mean nothing 👏

this is wonderful di 
was very sad today
so thought to read some 
and open this 
i am now felling much better
really few episode like this make ipkknd very special to all of us 
wonderful 👏
tfs
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

the edit is beautiful Cynthia.
 But I can't see the gif. and why are you saying to add music in gif? You can't add music to a gif.
Are you talking about vm?

di you not gave link to your blog to me 
you forgot me 
 i think you saying this was gif and you made editing from it 
right 
and music in the post 
pm me i will tell you 😳
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

This is my first try at editing a gif and still don't know how to put music to video so just check it out when you have a chance on my blog. When I heard this song my mind went immediately to our couple. 

This is a brilliant edit Cynthia. Too good for a first edit. Thanks for the link. Congrats on your blog. You are rocking already. 👍🏼 😊