Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: aarwen

Indi di ..Up above you said it! that man and the off screen segments... uff... Multiple times I have told myself..and quite sternly too.. bas Rhea no need to be delighted with the man when he is not even the one talking. He is at the very edge of the screen, mumbling something incoherent. On top of that like I was just telling Katelyn the anchor gets on my nerves with her voice and insistence that finally the lead will fall in love. In one of the interviews I think Barun even said that they are already very much married and madly in love. No falling left.

Still can't resits watching these segments. Even dreaming a little wishing why can't I be on the set? His infectious smile, unpretentious completely unstarlike ways always has me giggling. And most of the time he is making fun of the whole sequence. Completely pragmatic about flying dupattas, music, love, heartbreak. How this man ends up playing that man in a TV show I never can wrap my head around. There is loads of that inexplicable something in the fun he manages to bring in these off screen segments.

He off to shooting for a movie 2 years ago..Hope he does really really well in life!

🤣

exactly as you say.

pragmatic about flying dupatta, falling catching, the rabba veeey moment. bet the guy used to guffaw madly while recounting to wife and friends... or even amongst the actors themselves. i mean seriously, how loopy can you get. even mushy me... i'd be turning off tv if it were anyone else. 

now i write long analysis, long short story, long thesis maybe soon... long and long and long some more.

how terribly sexy and real he made it. so many expressions flitting as he looked into the eyes of his costar who was most likely giggling at that point or was trying to keep calm by closing her eyes. but khatarnak was the chemistry.

love the boy's matter of factness. the best "analysis" of asr on the night of the wedding was given by him in three crisp, simple, very basic sounding lines. on the same evening the man faced this then that then the other, naturally everything went haywire... so he... did what he did.

the actor who gets his character, though he is otherwise just scampering around, mumbling and not speaking in elegant language... and a very male, rugged, sense of humour... i laughed when he said of his co stars during an interview taken around this time two years back... both sanaya and shehnaz are very pretty parsi girls. 

ha ha so spontaneous, abs man talk... yeah he's a very handsome punjabi boy. no downside to this.

okay, that shrieky ishtyle of sbs... how irritating is it. and yet... something rather sweet about it... like mami ji. gah, the same shots again and again, and a compendium of the worlds most awful editing techs. then the loud ladies. 🤣
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hahaha am laughing at pretty much everything you wrote but this one seems specially oh so Barun! So that's the secret behind that acting which you, me, we write such long long things about. Decipher, inbhestigate, dissect.. and this is what is inside his mind..😆
love the boy's matter of factness. the best "analysis" of asr on the night of the wedding was given by him in three crisp, simple, very basic sounding lines. on the same evening the man faced this then that then the other, naturally everything went haywire... so he... did what he did.

And I know all about your love for mamiji but she is also getting on my nerves. Will reserve judgement on if all that melodrama in offscreen sbs and onscreen mamiji is good or not. 😛

By the way I liked what you said to Sohara. Yes maybe someday he will be able to forget all the drama surrounding this role he played and actually be proud of what he accomplished. He had said somewhere that he likes it when his acting surprises the director. He who has a hard time keeping a straight face or even pretending to be interested in anything mushy manages to convey what he does and how! Someday maybe he will understand what he made us feel..

Edited by aarwen - 10 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Episode-246

Khushi is trying to justifying her suicide. She knows it's not right, but she has to do it. Cause the laad governor compelled her to do so and she can't give the laad governor pleasure of killing her also. She is trying to find the way to execute it. Will she take sleeping pills; no if she survived, then she will be embarrassed or moreover the expenditure of the medical bills! She thinks to hang from the fan. But it's not a good idea, if the fan breaks and she doesn't die, bua's property will be damaged. She thinks something, I guess she found the way how to suicide.

What a selfless girl she is, thinking of her family's loss of property before dying. Can't she think that losing her will be the biggest loss of her family.

The crazy girl is now bidding adieu to all. First bua and amma, who are trying hard to cook Italian dishes for their sophisticated son in law. They are not getting why sanka devi is suddenly bidding bye to them, is she going far? She is going really far. Khushi tells babuji to take his medicine properly. She tells Arnav to control his anger, because it's bad for diabetes. She admonishes him to show anger to Lavanya, cause she is scared of his anger so much. Arnav is getting incredulous, what she is saying!

"jaiye Mr. Arnav singh Raizada, I forgive you."

An involuntary "what the" comes out from his mouth to hear her prattle.

"bas I was waiting to hear this what the." God has fulfilled her last wish, now she can go. She takes a leave. Arnav is stupefied, what she is saying. Bua and amma beckons her not to worry, it's just her madness.

Khushi is tottering while walking on the edge of the terrace wall, getting prepared to jump. But she is scared also. She irritates to see the children playing on the ground,

"Lo inhe bhi humari upar jane ki raaste mein langri tang khelke tang arani hai."

She fears whether she fall on them! She gives her one step in the air, tries to jump, but gets frightened again. No she has to jump using her two feet; otherwise she won't be able to fall.

Arnav comes inside the room and his eyes fell on the bed, "where are Khushi's stars?" he gets  precarious. Then he saw a note on salman Khan's pic. Can't read hindi, so didn't understand what she wrote.

this girl is completely mad." Arnav quips. His eyes fell on the small bag and a letter underneath. He read the note,

"Open this after an hour of my leaving."

Who will follow her instruction; he opens the bag right then and finds the star inside and a letter as well. She wrote, she wanted to give him everything what she got, but there is no point to give him her clothes and shoes, cause he won't be able to use those. So she thought to give him her stars, because he also lost his parents like her. He agrees or not his parents also became star like her parents and now she will also become a star, the brightest star of the sky.

"samajhle humbhi ek tareh ban gaya, raat ke aasman mein dhai se teesra, jo saabse zada chamak raha hai, woh hum hai."

Sanaya's voice is already broken for cold I guess. And it gave extra depth to her words of the letter.

Arnav now understands what she is up to. His heart pounds in anticipation to sense the peril. He can't wait for a single moment. He runs like crazy to stymie her. amma and bua are perplexed to see him run like that. bua thinks this are all influence of sanka devi. This sanka devi has surely drove him crazy.

The sanka devi is still trying to jump, but all her attempt is going in vain. Now the sun is getting hotter. If she jumps now, she will turn lucknowi tikka in no time. She thinks to wait for a while. She curses herself, why she is trying to procrastinate her suicide. She has to do it by hook or by crook.

Arnav reaches the place where Khushi came to suicide. She is flummoxed to see Arnav there. Her phone also rings at the same time. I wonder who goes to suicide with her phone! It's Arnav who called. She tells him to move from her way; otherwise she will fall on him. She fears whether she kills him instead of killing herself. She screams to him, that she is on the roof top. Arnav spirit sinks to see her on the edge of the roof. But he heaves a sigh of relief to see her alive. He tells her not to move, he is coming there. He runs towards the terrace as fast as he can. 

Khushi quips,

I'm doing his job and he is coming to stop me." she can't let him kill her, she doesn't need his help.

I seriously think she has turned imbecile. No sane person can think like that. or was she really serious about the suicide? When the episode was first aired I thought it's all her drama or prank to make Arnav reveal the reason of the forced marriage. We know this suicide drama is her old technique to make people confess. She did it before to make Payal confessed her love.

Arnav runs almost breathless to bridle the crazy girl from doing such horrendous thing. The fate had brought them back to the terrace again. She is about to jump when Arnav comes there. He rebukes her, what she is doing? Has she turned crazy?

I didn't get the funny music in the BG. It's certainly not funny that someone is trying to kill herself.

Khushi admonishes Arnav not to come closer, otherwise she will seriously jump. he will not come, but why she will jump? She starts to speak gibberish now. She thinks he has been trying so many things with her; the poison, the screw driver, the rope. Now she just wants him to let her jump. She will not let him fulfills his wish.

"it's nothing like that."

But who will make this impervious girl understand. She has turned completely insane. She again admonishes him not to come near her. ASR has to work smart now. He tries to assuage her now, try to engage her in talk. He will not come near, but tells her to breath,

"What is the use to take breath, where my breath will stop."

Barun Sobt + White = ORGASM.

She almost loses her balance and his heart skips a bit. "dhanse...be careful" he screams.

Khushi is not scared, why she will look down, she will look up now. She smiles feigns not scared. Moreover since the day she came to know. She can't complete, just tells him that after death she will not scare him neither will scare lavanya. Poor Lavnaya, how nice she is! And she always is so scared of him.

"where did Lavnaya come from." Her incoherent words are not palatable to him.

"arey woh to hai apki asli gulab. Matlab asli pyaar aur hum kata."

Aww poor girl!. She feels so insecure with his ex. Hona bhi chahiye, after all she saw his intimacy with her.

He still can't get what she is saying.

I'm the thorn, the rose with the thorn."  kamlesh Khabri told her about his faulty kundli. That's why he married her.

kundli!" he is flummoxed what she is saying.

She continues, that's why he married her for six months. After that he will kill her and marry Lavanya. Why to wait for that, she decided to kill herself now. she is about to jump and he screams again, "careful."

"Don't come near me." she warns him.

"ok I'll not come. And you know that I don't believe in kundli, this is all superstition."

She still doesn't believe him. She heard him talk to Lavanya. "what nonsense," he never talked to Lavanya about her.

"You shouldn't lie to a dying person." She already bade adieu to everybody and made her will as well.

arey apko to tarhe bhi mil gayi." She gets jovial to see the stars in his hand.

"khushi enough of your prank. We can sit and talk."

No, she is not ready to talk. He can live happily with Lavanya and she will be fine after death. She is on the edge of the terrace and totters again. But she has to die. Pools of tears well up in her eyes. she says him in constrict voice, that she doesn't have any complain against him, but one thing she wants to say if he would've asked her once, then she would've moved away from his life for good.

She can sacrifice everything for the man of her life, even can give her life. How painful it is to know that the man you love, loves someone else. Life becomes meaningless then. it's vice a versa. ASR also bereaved completely when he misunderstood that Khushi doesn't love him, but love his brother in law.

Khushi resents, Lavanya was her friend, but she also hid the truth from her. As he and lavanya both love each other, why she will come in between them? Her incoherent, inconsequential accusation is making him demented. He refutes her with confidence in a voice that he doesn't love Lavanya and he thinks he ever loved her,.how does she can think like that. She cuts him; she thinks he married her because of that.

Arnav retorts again, it's not true and he will repeat this words just once, he didn't marry Lavanya because of that.

Khushi now demands the answer, he has to tell her why he married her?

he can't answer her. she gets frustrated,

"phirse chup.silent again. I know, you love her and me..." she says in quavering voice as he stays silent all her pent up emotions spills out.

shjoon9:sanka-devi:He always looked the best in white. :) Not just in white ! everything he wear become perfect on him !!

She is repugnant, can't say any more, just stands there silently , indecipherable pain suffuses her face. Tears are rolling down her alabaster cheeks in long, shining streaks. His countenance is marred by acute pain. The sad piano tone in rabba vey fills the air with impenetrable grief.. His eyes crinkle with despondence. How can he tell her that how much he loves her! Since the day he fell in his arm in sheesh mahal, he has been trying to avert her thought from his mind, tried so hard to hate her, not to love her, but he just couldn't stop loving her. With the abysmal pain gnawing at their heart they succumb to the memories, what is indelible,

On the day of Payash sangeet, he couldn't see her helpless on the stage. Forgetting the challenge he danced with her, so intimately as if they were lovers.

On the diwali night, he couldn't bridle his yearning for her, wanted to kiss her luscious lips, intended to drink her sweet nectar.

For the first time she got the kiss from a man and perhaps he never kissed a woman so lovingly before.

On the driveway in the pouring rain, he implicated her wet body with him and lifted her in a swirling motion to save her from a running car. He also hated her that time, but couldn't let her go from his embrace when her life was in danger.

He took her out from the encircled diya just like her guiding star.

How can he forget she made him laugh without any inhibition for the first time.

So lovingly he touched her foot to put her mom's anklet around her ankle what he kept with him surreptitiously.

And in the morning in Nainital, how he took care of Khushi, how he repented for keeping her in the dark room alone! Did ASR show such love to anybody before?

In the hospital, after her babuji's heart attack, when she was so distraught, he was the one whose consoling hand on her head gave her peace and solace.

How can they efface so many memories, how can they deny their importance in each other's life! Their mind swarm with a chaotic mlange of conflicting, turbulent thoughts. She swallows hard, tries to thwart a rising wave of emotions. "hum theek hai aur hum tyaar hai."

She turns around ready to execute her decision. Arnav must be feeling quagmire under his feet, how can he stop this crazy girl. He couldn't stop his mom to kill herself. And now how can he see the love of his love dying in front of his eyes. He won't be able to breath without her. She looks back at him for the last time; her Arnavji whom she loves so much. She is ready to give up her life for him. The memory of their first encounter in sheesh mahal and the day of their marriage, the memory of the most significant days of their life come in their thought.

and she jumps.

He stretches his hand forward, tries hard to catch her.

A scream and blackout.

My heart stopped pounding when I first saw the episode. Did Khushi really jumped to finish her life?

No, I sighed a relief to see their entangled body on the roof top. Arnav Singh Raizada didn't let his love die.

Khushi clutches him tightly and he holds her as if never let go. He must've caught her before she jumps and relapsed back taking her with him. She opens her eyes and wriggles, when she realizes that she is in his embrace. He lets her go and stands up. He is terribly frenzied, "what the hell you were doing? I didn't do it for Lavanya." He grabs hold of her upper arms vehemently. She is still obstinate wants his answer, why he married her.

"har pal yeh sawal hume khata reheta hai...this questions frets me up every moment. I have the right to  know the truth."

In her query the memory of the terrace reverberates in his mind again; Khushi in Shyam's embrace and her words to leave Anjali echoes in her ear drum. A frisson of anger runs through his vein, he is tremulous, can't keep his temper under rein. Khushi asks him again and again, why he married her? She has every right to know the reason. The wedding night, the terrace scene. Shyam's vicious words about Anjali, Khushi telling Shyam to leave Anjali, the vortex of conflicting thought derange him. And finally he belches out the reason what he buried inside him for so long,

"kiyuki main tum aur Shyam ke bare mein janta hoon."

Khushi has become completely stupefied. Her countenance becomes taut, she can't believe her ears. His raw emotion rises from the dark recess of his heart like quivering flames of fire. He yelps with strident voice,

"janta hoon ki tum aur shyamka affair chalraha hai. Isliye ki hai mai tumse shaadi."

The cacophonous sound of thunder in the BG actually depicts the debacle inside them.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5SbkRfyHjk[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5SbkRfyHjk

credit goes to Smitar

plz ignore typos and mistakes.

gifs credit goes to tumblr.

Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

this is brilliant soni.
 I love the soft tone in the gif what gave extra depth to Khushi's grief.

thanks made video of it for vm 
but was not convinced will look good or not 
so tried with gif first 
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

[SBS] 9th May 2012: Barun & Sanaya (Airport Scene - Arnav leaves for London), Episode 251
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWyIl6uXndY[/YOUTUBE]

DL:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWyIl6uXndY

credit to uploader

Thanks for this one too, Kate! 😊 

Love that swagger, with and without trolley! Where else can i get to see that walk...that very delhi boy stride that he has...again and again... except in a sbs segmentiya! Funny thing is, on a lot of boys this swagger looks so affected. But oh no...not here! 

PS: Your friend's edits are lovely. Thanks!
indi52 thumbnail

Hahaha am laughing at pretty much everything you wrote but this one seems specially oh so Barun! So that's the secret behind that acting which you, me, we write such long long things about. Decipher, inbhestigate, dissect.. and this is what is inside his mind..😆

And I know all about your love for mamiji but she is also getting on my nerves. Will reserve judgement on if all that melodrama in offscreen sbs and onscreen mamiji is good or not. 😛

By the way I liked what you said to Sohara. Yes maybe someday he will be able to forget all the drama surrounding this role he played and actually be proud of what he accomplished. He had said somewhere that he likes it when his acting surprises the director. He who has a hard time keeping a straight face or even pretending to be interested in anything mushy manages to convey what he does and how! Someday maybe he will understand what he made us feel..

haw, you being mean to my cousin (as sohara calls her) mami jaan. she is impossible but so cute.

actually, he knows he has done fab work as asr and loves the guy...  one of his last interviews, in fact on the last day of shoot, where around 3:10 he pretty much says he really liked what he did with asr... you must have seen it. me in state.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cLwj1DFRe8[/YOUTUBE]
credit: uploader

loved the the one thing about asr barun chose... asr's sensitivity. then the guy who had been saying for a year and more that he ain't like the asr dude, said, even he is sensitive. niiice. as far as i am concerned barun has a lot of asr in him, otherwise impossible to convince like that. he does love asr... but at present not in a mood to go on and o about it. loved his neat little, "but i've worked for a little while now..." when he said he's feeling numb right now... i almost cried...

indi52 thumbnail

Episode 249

Family can get really irritating sometimes.  extremely and more. like this opening sentence.  though well meaning rudely stated they can get on your nerves if you want to be just left alone and no one gets it. He sits withdrawn, aloof from the world. Seething in anger and  drowning  in the sorrow. beautiful description of man.

Mamiji does an underhand deed by calling and asking in the maternity homes if Arnab bitwa was served well. She of the royal Akbar nature needs serving. Me in very bads moods also.  😆 😆 Buaji handles it extremely well. Yes it had been a holiday for the newlyweds. I was tempted to call it a honeymoon multiple times. And now they are back. Vacation over. And sweet aromatic Adriki chai has been replaced with bitter roasted Coffee.

Now Anjali is also saying dhanyawad? Why why o why? did she? oh no. see see this kitchen audience catapult to stun all normalcy. What happened to good old thank you and sorry.  When it hurts so much you can't let it not show. If he showed it in anger. She shows it in a faint tremble in her voice and downcast eyes. Anajli was well meaning but am a bit uncomfortable with her givng advice. Now that these two have gone through so much I feel like any outside interference is excessive.  Maybe am just a bit or a whole lot grumpy knowing someone is leaving soon. this anjali interfering in a well meaning sort of way was always there, and it felt natural to me that she would not switch off once bro was married. a lot to do with that past of theirs, that need for each other, but this full frontal constant advice giving to khushi about how to handle her delicate, fragile, butter won't melt in his mouth bro... again, writing writing.

okay... how good did he look and she too... that intensity. what you said in mine about barfi... yeah i too no like the movie, but hundred percent agree with the opinion that feelings were shown with more honesty and straight from the heartness... it was everywhere in the old films... sometimes melodramatic... but always very very real. nowadays for whatever reason everyone looks plastic. that was one thing about barun and sanaya, not for a second that affliction of modern times... always real very real.

If her dupatta can bring them close ASR's shirt, not to be left behind,  will step in at this poignant time in their life. A rift has to be mended.  Anjali helps . Khushi takes halting hesitant steps towards him. The chirpy enthusiastic girl hidden behind this sorrowful loving woman. Both the girl and the woman are real and both are his.  His restless eye are the only movement he allows his body. beautiful thought, beautifully written. Everything else held rigid. If she comes close his arms can't bear to not rise and hold her against him. He needs to exert restrain. Pretend it's for di's sake and not what his heart yearns for. To have her close. To engulf her in his arms after an exceptionally painful fight which has left him drained out. 👏  Her eyes lowered, intent on the task to stop her feeling all that she really is feeling. To stop herself collapsing against him.  👏 His eyes are fixed on her but catch di's absence.  And he catches her wrist. Quite gently but firmly, "di ja chuki hai". Turns away with a scathing remark on the drama girl he married. "You can stop this act now". As it is with needles it pierces her finger drawing blood and a cry from her.  Extremely caring "Khushi.. I'm sorry". Her pain, his pain it's one and the same. He is not really angry anymore. Maybe part of him and more believes in her.  But it is all too raw still. Denial while his brain catches up with his heart. But it will soon be too late.

"Dhaaga humein zabasdasti thaamna para.. Humari marzi nahi thi.. Par ab jo thaam liye hai toh...".  I wonder the truth of this sentence for both actually. They were madly in love. Besotted with each other. One courting and one basking in the attention. Marriage seemed like the next step. Could she have said that she did care for him and had he but asked her she would have married him? Or could he have said he felt betrayed personally because he was so drawn in by her? interesting thought... i presume you mean, during the fight  they might have said or felt that... or did i read that wrong... but i feel, no. neither could have actually gone into that, not at this point. it's to do with who and how they are, specifically as two people... at a theoretical level this might be possible... but in reality... both feel kind of tainted at a skin gut level, i think now. there's more than anger and hurt here. and khushi is beginning to realise exactly how damn important this man is to her... even though she has no cause to love him, look at what he says to her. and i think it goes way beyond sindoor and mangalsutra... even without them, she is tied. or so my fanciful mind assumes. i loved this scene, there was that terrifically pent up thing in it... husband wife, lovers, just people there. he is tied too... that single "khushi" says everything. how much meaning and layer barun and sanaya bring to this fairly simple scene. a bit silly even all thsi talk over a button and a thread. but i loved it. i kept seeing things from the past and the future just watching this.

But right now a wife stands before her husband after a particularly nasty hurtful fight and stitches his broken button onto his shirt. Now is not the time to analyze and dissect, but to let the feeling enter. Spread and multiply within us. He stands mesmerized at this sweet girl before him. He stands on a roof branding her characterless. He throws away her stars. Her world of faith in them. He shatters their framed photo. He hauls her violently across a bridge to demand answers. But in his hurt try as he might to break apart she still in all earnestness holds on to the thread tying them together.

She bleeds as it pricks her as he moved away. Forced and unwilling she might have gotten led here. But the thread is in her hand and she will not let the bond break. Urgent and caring, "Khushi did you get hurt?" He lets her come close. Revel and burn in the heady intoxication of touching each other. Holds back those tears and completes to mend what is broken and he waits. A nearness both crave for. Breathing in the essence of each other. Will this fragrance linger when they are soon torn apart? Perhaps sensing a melody within and without, reaching a harmonic high, she leans in to snap the string with her teeth having tied a knot. An intimate moment.  a harmonic high... lovely. No one other than a wife and most probably an Indian wife, though I could be wrong, does this for her husband. Her head at the crook of his neck. He gazes upon how close she finally is after such an unbearably long time. If only he pulled her into his arms. She would have willingly submitted herself. If only she had used his shoulder to cry on. Would he have had the strength to refuse her then? If you love someone you should tell him right then, right there or the moment just passes you by.

rahiman dhaga prem ka matt todo chhitkay
        toote se phir na jure jure ganth padh jaaye

they always finally transport you to poetry. rahim'd doha? oh they bring back thsoe days.

Don't break the bond of love.. because once broken it can never be mended. And if it does there will always remain a knot...never be the same.

Perhaps rahim could write this beautiful couplet because he had not yet met these two.. When your love story starts with the ripping of a dori it can never be ripped apart come what may.. yeah, that broken dori si what tied them together forever... the forever called hamesha.

This scene I do think I saw a body double. But I will need someone to confirm. Am yet a novice at this. all barun's shots from the back, almost all... body double. check the ear and slant of shoulder, you'll know. sanaya often did her intimate intense close ups facing this person. on the bridge i found her a bit flat, but here, she seemed to go deep into herself and find something there, and nothing could diminish that. i liek her here even more than in the airport scene.

He walks away. She wanted to tell him about shyam. Anjali continues to make a big deal about a husband wife's argument. Atleast Khushi didn't encourage all this conversation abound the couple's private matter specially when the vile villain arrived.

The two sisters cross each other and it feels like an ominous moment.  Both married to the person they love who love them back and yet their lives not going as planned.

Aaahh .. enjoy a moment of utter unadulterated bliss as ASR clad in formals stands in his meeting room. hot, wasn't he. All's right with the world but not for long. Nice that she wants to tell him about the plot hatching behind his back. But seriously if one more time she enters unannounced in a meeting and divulges personal stuff in front of others I am going to call the security guards myself. I wanted to say all this. They looked like they were in different places but I attributed that to the scenes having been shot separately. And then the lights came on and even on this rewatch I sat horrified. 

rhea, at last i read 249... enjoyed every word. don't despair, from now on we shall have moments of extreme beauty and plenty banal, bizarre, bheja fry. a little frustration is seeping into all our takes and thoughts... funny thing is we knew all along what was to come, still how the heart hopes...

i have done lots of talking in blue. thanks so much for reading mine.. will reply separately.

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Episode 252

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqmtuhypEe0[/YOUTUBE]

First Telecast Monday, 14th May 2012

Full episode links

Thanks, Katelyn,for all the links. 

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Edited by supriya.arshi - 10 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indi52

rhea, at last i read 249... enjoyed every word. don't despair, from now on we shall have moments of extreme beauty and plenty banal, bizarre, bheja fry. a little frustration is seeping into all our takes and thoughts... funny thing is we knew all along what was to come, still how the heart hopes...

i have done lots of talking in blue. thanks so much for reading mine.. will reply separately.

Ugghh I wrote everything and it vanished.. take two..

Thanks for liking Indi di. You said it so many times that you were looking forward to reading what I had to say about 249 and 250. Made me feel nice like aapko farq parta hai.

First BDs (aah these acronyms.. hope am using the write one.) . Look what you ans Sohara have done now all I do is focus on that stocky not at all ASR like back facing the camera. But Sanaya spoke straight to my heart in this scene. Like you I also thought she was coompletely that girl utterly in love. I also think love even makes you look more beautiful. And she looked gorgeously stricken. A dramatic air in those wide eyes brimming with tears.

Anjali's interference. I loved it when nani and she meddled with Khushiji and chote during Payash's wedding. And even the day before the Swami attack I had liked her. Now I guess it is just a little too preachy. And not as inspired and fun as before. And the sibling bond ... completely agree with you. They have nurtured each other over the years. In own ways ensured the other survives.

Ya you read that part right.. I did think if they knew that though the action was forced the feeling had always been there.. but mostly I was just musing on how long the MU (another two lettered term!) would have lasted if the hero did not have to go away. I really like that there wasn't an earth shattering revelation for Arnav to change his view. A lot of shows do that, right? and then the man asks forgiveness of the righteous bahu. Here the feeling just gradually crystalized in him. the kidnapping may have helped.. well devi maiya does work in mysterious ways.. 😆

I think I didnt miss out on much from what I had typed earlier.. Yes wrote all this out twice 😕 .. so wrapping up.. I have seen the interview. didnt mind watching it again. And saw an interview of the man himself is out. Telepathy? I should stop being suprised and just acknowledge telepathy will be part of our life now, right? 

And thank you for being nice and 'di' types though you prefer being mamiji pirat tooz 😛.. I did like the airport scene .. am planning to write it tonight.. and then will come an I love you.. conversation through the stars.. a hug I will remember for ever.. can't wait.. 

Edited by aarwen - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

di types.

haink?

naaahiiin, nimboo mirchi i needs nimboo mirchi to savings me. 😆

bd, mu, wu, how about cv? 😆 of course suv.

ignore the wrong eared man i say, just lose i do myself i a pair of eyes and an angry voice, he walks in and all hosh walks out...

have fun, yes, sanaya lovely and lover now... and there are some wondrous scenes to look forward to.

here's the interview... i loved it. gnite.

http://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news-interviews/I-am-a-bullst-dancer-Barun-Sobti/articleshow/35152980.cms