thanks so much 😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I thought this was an interview but this just them reporting that Chhavi didn't want to kiss onscreen haha 😆
they r being ridiculous! 😳
Originally posted by: ...Oyshee...
they r being ridiculous! 😳
media ka jawaab nahi...humesha ulti baad ko leke baith jaate hai! 😕😆Originally posted by: mon.sayan17.com
Is bahane EBI ko publicity toh mili...😉...Kiss miss karne ka positive side bhi dekh...😆😆
Originally posted by: ...Oyshee...
media ka jawaab nahi...humesha ulti baad ko leke baith jaate hai! 😕😆
inke paas dimaag nahi hai kya??
Yeah it's getting a bit annoying. I mean both Viraf and Chhavi are cool with it so I don't understand why it's such a big deal...like if they did kiss they'd be like: the Indian audience like to see reserved and shy romance 😆
Oh well hope our TRPs increase even further because of this 😆