Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nividances thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Chapter 27

February 11, 2014. 11 pm. Agarwal House.

Kabir and Rachna arrive back at the Agarwal house after having a cute candlelight dinner to celebrate their new found relationship. As they walk into the house, hand-in-hand, Rachna bumps into a drunken Vihaan, causing her to lose balance and become separated from Kabir.

"Vihaan get off of me! And what's this? Are you drunk?"

In his drunken state, Vihaan hugs Rachna. "I love you Rachna. I really love you. Please don't leave me."

Rachna is shocked to hear Vihaan say this. Kabir becomes angry at seeing Vihaan hug Rachna this way. Kabir angrily removes Vihaan's arms from around Rachna and helps him to lie down on the couch in the living room. Vihaan is barely conscious since he has drunk so much alcohol. He passes out on the couch and continues to murmur in his sleep. "I love you Rachna...I love you Rachna."

Kabir is disgusted at Vihaan's behavior but he just holds Rachna's hand and they both walk upstairs to the guest room together, leaving Vihaan to spend the night on the couch.

-------------------------------

After they are inside the room, Kabir sees that Rachna is worried. He places his hand on her shoulder.

"Rachna. You okay?"

Rachna just hugs Kabir very tightly. "I don't love him anymore Kabir. I love you! I only love you!"

Kabir lovingly strokes Rachna's hair to comfort her. "It's okay Rachna. I trust you...I completely trust you. You don't have to worry."

------------------------------

February 12, 2014. 8 am. Agarwal House.

The next morning Vihaan wakes up and is confused to find himself lying down on the couch. He has a huge headache and feels really hung over. He tries to remember what happened last night but all he can recall is hugging Rachna.

[Vihaan's Thoughts]

Oh sh*t! What have I done? Did I do something wrong with Rachna last night?

-----------------------------

Vihaan decides to go to Rachna and Kabir's room to apologize for last night. He knocks on the door a few times and Kabir opens the door a few moments later.

"Vihaan? You're here? What do you want?"

Vihaan peers into the room, trying to sneak a peek at Rachna. Kabir blocks his view of the room with his body.

"Voh, I'm sorry Kabir. I just wanted to apologize for last night. I was really drunk and I didn't know what I was doing."

"It's fine Vihaan. But I have a small tip for you. Don't drink so much if you can't handle it."

Kabir is about to close the door when Vihaan stops him.

"Your anger is completely justified Kabir. But please, can I just talk to Rachna once? I just want to apologize to her."

Rachna is listening to the entire conversation from inside the room and she calls out to Kabir.

"Kabir it's fine. Let Vihaan come inside."

Kabir reluctantly allows Vihaan to come inside the room. Vihaan goes towards Rachna.

"Rachna, I'm really sorry for last night. I was not in my senses. Please forgive me. I promise it won't happen again."

Rachna turns away from him. "Oh I can guarantee it won't happen again Vihaan. Because Kabir and I are leaving this house today."

Vihaan is shocked to hear Rachna say that. He grabs her hand and pleads with her not to leave because of him. "Rachna, please! Please don't leave the house just because of me. Bhai will feel really bad."

"Vihaan leave my hand!!" Rachna screams as she pulls her hand away from Vihaan with a jerk.

Vihaan backs away from Rachna. "I'm sorry...I'm really sorry."

Kabir stands next to Rachna and protectively puts his arm around her shoulder.

"You have apologized to Rachna so I think you can leave now Vihaan. The door is right over there."

-----------------------------

10 am.

Savitri, Mr. Agarwal, and Rajiv are sitting together in the living room when Kabir and Rachna walk down the stairs with their bags.

Rajiv: "Arre, where are you two going with your bags?"

"Bhaiyya please don't try to stop us. I can't stay in this house anymore."

The three Agarwal's are shocked to hear Rachna say that.

Savitri: "Rachna beta, what happened? Why are you leaving so suddenly? Did Vihaan do something?"

Rachna looks down and Rajiv understands that Vihaan must have done something. He tells the servant to go call Vihaan from his room. As Vihaan walks into the living room, Rajiv begins to yell at him.

"Vihaan, what is all this? I thought I explained everything to you yesterday. I told you not to bother Rachna while she is here. What did you do that she suddenly wants to leave now?"

Vihaan looks down and doesn't say anything.

Rachna sarcastically says. "Bhaiyya what's he going to say? It's his old habit to make a mistake and just not give any explanations. He did it two years ago when we broke up and he's doing the same thing now. But I don't care anymore...Kabir and I are leaving this house bhaiyya. Sorry to hurt you like this, but we have to go."

Rachna and Kabir both start to leave when Vihaan calls out after them.

"Rachna! Please, just listen to me once. I'm sorry! I'm sorry for everything that I did. Do you want to know why I didn't say anything that day?"

Rachna turns around to face Vihaan. "It's too late Vihaan. It's way too late. I have moved on now and I really don't even want to know why you left me. When you weren't able to say anything then, why are you trying to explain yourself now? It doesn't matter anymore."

"It does matter. I may not matter to you because you have moved on, but it matters to me because I'm still stuck in the same place. I still love you damn it! I really love you!"

Everyone in the room is shocked to hear Vihaan say that. Rachna walks up to Vihaan and slaps him really hard.

"How dare you? You left me so many years ago; without any excuse, without a reason, without any explanation. And now you have the audacity to say that you love me? Do you know what love even is?"

"Rachna, you have every right to be angry with me. I know I treated you very badly, but that doesn't mean I don't love you. Breaking up with you was something I had to do then...I had no other option."

"You had to? What kind of compulsion was it that you had to leave me without saying anything?"

Vihaan looks down, embarrassed with himself. But he takes a deep breath and reveals everything that happened with Natasha. Rajiv gets really angry and yells at Vihaan.

"All this happened and you didn't find it necessary to tell me Vihaan?!? What the hell is wrong with you? Do you even know how much you hurt everyone by doing this? If you had told Rachna the truth instead of just staying quiet, she would have been angry with you but eventually she may have understood that it was a mistake. She may have eventually forgiven you. But you just made everything so much worse...you hurt her so much more by staying quiet for all these years Vihaan. You..."

Rachna interrupts Rajiv. "Bhaiyya, please calm down. You'll fall sick."

Rachna stands in front of Vihaan with tears in her eyes. "You know what Vihaan? I really loved you. And I was heartbroken for the longest time after you dumped me. But now that I am hearing the actual truth, I can only say thank you. Thank you very much for breaking my heart. If you had not broken up with me then, then I would never have been able to discover what true love is today."

Rachna moves towards Kabir and gives him a side hug. Kabir smiles at her and puts his arm around Rachna's waist.

"Yes, I loved you Vihaan, but looking back at it now, I can see that it was more of an infatuation rather than love. So thank you Vihaan Agarwal for teaching me the value of love."

Saying all that, Rachna holds Kabir's hand and exits the Agarwal house, leaving all the pain and sadness behind her, looking forward to sharing her life with her true love, her best friend, her Kabir. ❤️

Edited by nividances - 9 years ago
sandjanarai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Omg i can't believe it that it is the end 😛
But it was a really good end i loved it
I am so happy
Thank you for all the pm's
It was really nice of you
Continue a.s.a.p with an other rabir ff...
I am really glad that you always replied on my comments
Search me on Facebook sandjana rai
I wanne be your fb friend 😉
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandjanarai

Omg i can't believe it that it is the end 😛
But it was a really good end i loved it
I am so happy
Thank you for all the pm's
It was really nice of you
Continue a.s.a.p with an other rabir ff...
I am really glad that you always replied on my comments
Search me on Facebook sandjana rai
I wanne be your fb friend 😉

Thanks so much! I updated chapter 27 after you commented so take a look at that (it's the actual end).😆 If I am inspired to write another FF, I will surely try again. And I have sent you a friend request on FB. 😊
Edited by nividances - 10 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow Nivi, That Was A Very Beautiful Ending Well Done.
Hope To You Read More FFs From You.

Enjoy Your Trip.
:-)
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Wow Nivi, That Was A Very Beautiful Ending Well Done.
Hope To You Read More FFs From You.

Enjoy Your Trip.
:-)

Thanks so much! Glad you liked my writing! I'll surely post some more stuff if I can think of something...maybe an OS rather than a whole FF.
I'm looking forward to relaxing for a bit now though 😆
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb dear.. Loved it.. Finally truth is out.. Rabir confessed.. Thanks for pm..
sidholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww!!!!!
What a beautiful end...
Wow!!!!
I really loved your FF n am gonna miss u...
A big thanks 4 such an awesome FF n also 4 the pms...
Enjoy your trip!!! n have loads of fun...
But don't 4get your IF friends...
Come back soon with another dhamaka...
sandjanarai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhh this real end is even beter 😃
Thank you for the friend request
Write soon, but first enjoy your trip
Thank you
saravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
👏 I loved all chapters, reason for vina break up was unpredictable..really superb n Rabir moments chanceless i read it again n again..loved the end where Rabir stood up for each other.hats off
Special thanks for not leaving it incomplete
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Today my exams got over and I read silently all ur chapters on my way back to home .You are amazing writer and I m a bit angry bcz u ended it soon but In a way its gud to end instead of keeping readers hanging as I hv mine and I m still unable to complete mine

Getting back to the point I loved the way you portrayed Vihaan and his reasons to leave Rachna and RaJna Bond. The way Rachna-Kabir admitted their feelings and way you described scenery around I could actually see it in front of my eyes.

I remember  you started it as SSLK ff but smwhere it became A Rabir ff now that's what the magic this Jodi has done on us .

Ok enough of chanting

Have gud vacations and expecting more of Rabir's ffs frm u