Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nividances thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: RuchaMulay

First of all, Rajiv Bhaiya!!! 🀣

I too guess Vihan has cancer, not Rajiv.

Edit, and the most important part of this reply:

Thanks for the PMs!!😊

Your welcome Rucha!!
Glad you got a good laugh out of it πŸ˜†
I loved Rajna but when Rajeev also fell for Gunjan πŸ₯Ί

And that prediction seems to be pretty popular...but let's just say that you all are going to be pretty surprised when I post the next update πŸ˜‰

nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: sizzlingtrisha

Wha a twist interesting whats wrong with vihaan update soon 😊

Thanks Trisha! Glad you are liking the twist! πŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail

Chapter 22

Rachna convinced her parents to let her go to London with Kabir for two weeks. It wasn't too hard considering Kabir had talked to them about the "conference" himself and he had assured them that he would take good care of Rachna for the entire trip. Of course, no one besides Kabir knew the real reason that Rachna was going to London...to see Rajiv.

February 9, 2014. 6 am. Mumbai Airport.

Kabir and Rachna have landed in Mumbai. They have a connecting flight scheduled for 7 am which will take them directly to London. Kabir and Rachna are both sitting at the gate waiting for boarding to start. Rachna has peacefully fallen asleep holding Kabir's hand and her head resting on Kabir's shoulder. An elderly couple walks past Kabir and Rachna and the lady smiles seeing them together.

"God bless you beta. Bhagwan tumhari jodi hamesha aise hi salaamat rakhe." [May God bless you as a couple always].

Kabir is surprised to hear they lady say that, πŸ˜•πŸ˜² but before he can say anything to clear the misunderstanding, the couple walks away. Kabir smiles to himself. πŸ˜Š 

[Kabir's Thoughts]

Thank you aunty...I hope your blessings come true someday very soon.

------------------------------

February 10, 2014. 3 pm. London.

Kabir and Rachna arrive in London and sit inside a taxi. Kabir gives the driver the address.

As they are driving to the Agarwal's house, Rachna begins to get more nervous about seeing Vihaan. Kabir notices that Rachna is getting nervous so holds her hand and reassures her.

"You don't have to get nervous Rachna. I'm with you. And just remember, you're here only for Rajiv. You have nothing to do with Vihaan anymore."

Rachna looks towards Kabir and gives him a tight smile but does not say anything.

----------------------------

February 10, 2014. 3 pm. Agarwal House.

Rachna and Kabir are standing outside the Agarwal house, better termed a mansion. 

Rachna takes a deep breath and rings the doorbell. A servant opens the door a few moments later and lets them inside the house. Kabir and Rachna walk into an opulently decorated hall. They are told to wait there as the servant calls someone from inside the house. A few minutes later, a lady comes out, whom Rachna recognizes as Mrs. Savitri Agarwal, Vihaan's mom.

"Namaste aunty." Rachna folds her hands and greets Savitri.

Savitri recognizes Rachna and hugs her affectionately. "Rachna! Namaste beta, how are you? You didn't inform us that you were coming, I would have sent a car to the airport to come get you. Anyways, thank you, thank you for coming beta. Come inside."

---------------------------

Savitri leads Rachna and Kabir inside the house and asks them to take a seat in the living room.

"By the way Rachna, you didn't introduce me to him? Who is this with you?"

Kabir introduced himself. "Namaste aunty, I'm Kabir Tripathi, Rachna's f..."

Rachna saw Vihaan coming down the stairs as Kabir was talking, so she interrupted Kabir, loud enough for Vihaan to overhear. "Fiance...Kabir is my fiance aunty." Rachna put her arm around Kabir's waist possessively.

Kabir looked towards Rachna, clearly shocked at what she just did. 😲 But Rachna looked back at him, her eyes pleading him to play along with her, so he just smiled, nodded, and put his arm around her shoulder.

-----------------------------

Savitri looked surprised but just smiled and congratulated both Rachna and Kabir. By this time Vihaan had reached the living room and he stopped in his tracks when he saw Rachna standing there with her arm around Kabir. He just stood there for a few moments, his eyes locked with Rachna's. Savitri cleared her throat, bringing both Rachna and Vihaan back to reality and they both looked away from each other. Vihaan came up and shook hands with Kabir as he introduced himself.

"Hi Kabir, I'm Vihaan. Uhh, hi...Rachna."

Kabir responded with curtly with a small hello while Rachna looked away from Vihaan.

"Uhmm aunty, Rajiv bhaiyya...where is he? I want to see him."

"Yeah Rachna beta. Of course you can meet Rajiv. He's sleeping right now so why don't you go to your room and freshen up first. By the time you are ready, Rajiv should also be awake. Vihaan will show you to the guest room."

An awkward silence prevailed as Vihaan led Rachna and Kabir upstairs to the guest room. Vihaan thought to say something to break the stony silence.

"Oh, I uhhh almost forgot. Congratulations to you both. I overheard Rachna say that you guys are engaged."

Kabir uncomfortably cleared his throat. "Uhhh, yeah. Thanks."

Rachna continued to ignore Vihaan.

"Okay, well here's your room. If you two need anything then please just let me know." Vihaan left Rachna and Kabir standing in front of the guest room.

Rachna walked inside and Kabir trailed in after her, shutting the door behind him. They found themselves standing in a spacious, but simply decorated room with a large bed and a small sitting area 

---------------------

"Rachna...what was that? Why did you say I was your fiance? And now because of that they are expecting us to stay together in one room...I mean, how can we..."

Rachna looked down, clearly embarrassed at what she did downstairs.

"I'm sorry Kabir. I don't know what came over me when I said that. When I saw Vihaan coming, I just said whatever came into my mind. I guess I didn't even think about how it would make you feel. I'm sorry..."

"What are we going to do about this situation? About the rooms? We can't share a room Rachna. I think we should just tell aunty that we need separate rooms."

Kabir goes to open the door, but Rachna interrupts him.

"No Kabir! Please don't do that. If you do that then, then...I don't know. Just please don't do that. I don't mind sharing the room...I'll sleep on the couch and you can sleep on the bed. It's fine...it's just for a few days anyway."

Kabir was shocked to hear Rachna say that. But he didn't argue.

----------------------------------

[Rachna's Thoughts]

Oh god, what have I done?! What must Kabir be thinking about me? But now that I have agreed to share this room with him, I can't turn back. Oh god, please just make the next few days go by okay.

---------------------------------

"Uhh, Kabir I'm just going to use the washroom. Unless you want to go first."

"No no, it's okay. You can go ahead. I'll go after you're done."

-------------------------

While Rachna was freshening up in the bathroom, Kabir sat down on the bed and took out a small box from his suitcase. He opened it up and stared at the ring that was inside.

[Kabir's Thoughts]

Rachna, why did you say that downstairs? Why did you say that I was your fiance? Was it just to make Vihaan jealous? Do you still love him? And me? Who am I Rachna...just your friend? Or something more?

But I wish what you had said today was actually true Rachna. I wish that I actually was your fiance. Then this ring would be on your finger instead of in this box in my suitcase. I don't know why I carry it around with me everywhere, it's not like I'm proposing to you anytime soon. But having this ring with me just reminds me of how much I love you. It gives me hope that one day you will feel the same way for me that I feel for you. I love you Rachna, I really love you...

Kabir kisses the ring gently. Suddenly, Rachna walks out of the bathroom, while drying her hair, wearing a casual anarkali suit.

Rachna's wet hair faintly perfumes the entire room with the smell of her citrus-scented shampoo. Kabir frantically closes the box and hides it behind his back. He sees Rachna walking towards him and is hypnotized by how elegant she is looking.

"Kabir, I'm done. You can use the wash room now."

"Wow Rachna...you look beautiful." Kabir whispers.

Rachna blushes. ☺️ "Thank you. But now you stop looking at me and go!" She pushes him into the bathroom.

While Kabir is in the bathroom, Rachna dries her hair and puts on a touch of eyeliner, some mascara, and a light layer of strawberry-flavored lip gloss.

Rachna is ready and waiting for Kabir to come out of the wash room when there is a knock on the door. She opens the door to find Vihaan standing there.

"Uhhh, hi Rachna. Voh, sorry if I disturbed you. I just wanted to see if you guys needed anything."

"No, we're fine." Rachna tersely responds.

She is about to close the door when Vihaan stops her. "You've gotten even more beautiful with time Rachna..."

Rachna looks up at Vihaan and they share an eyelock. Rachna forces herself to look away.

"Go away from here! Kabir and I will come downstairs when we're ready..." Rachna tells Vihaan while twisting her hands nervously.

Vihaan notices that Rachna's fingers are bare. "Okay fine, I'm going. But by the way, where's your engagement ring? I just noticed that you're not wearing it."

Rachna is surprised by his question. "Engagement ring? Uhhh, voh, voh..."

Suddenly Kabir walks out of the bathroom and walks over to Rachna and Vihaan.

"Arre Rachna! You are so forgetful, you forgot you ring in the bathroom. Here, wear it otherwise ignorant people will ask you stupid questions." Kabir sternly looks at Vihaan while he hands the ring to Rachna. She is surprised but quietly puts the ring on her left hand ring finger.

Vihaan nervously laughs. "Kabir I was just...uhh...sorry. Anyways, if you both are ready then come downstairs. Mom is waiting for you two."

Kabir and Rachna follow Vihaan out of the room and downstairs to the living room, where they find Savitri setting up for tea.

--------------------------

Precap: Rachna meets Rajiv.

-------------------------

So how was this chapter? Any changes to your predictions after reading this? Likes, comments, criticisms all welcome! πŸ˜Š

Edited by nividances - 9 years ago
sandjanarai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Nice
It was nice
I am so exited
Update soon please
Thanks for the pm, pm me
I think that vihaan wants Rachna back
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb.. LOve it.. Thanks for pm..
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
loved update . thanks for pm 
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandjanarai

Nice Nice
It was nice
I am so exited
Update soon please
Thanks for the pm, pm me
I think that vihaan wants Rachna back

Your welcome! Thanks for your comment! Nice prediction, just have one thing to say: maybe, maybe not πŸ˜†
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: unishaz

superb.. LOve it.. Thanks for pm..

Your welcome! Thanks for the comment! πŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZenerDiode

loved update . thanks for pm 

Thanks for commenting Zene! Glad you liked the update! πŸ˜Š
saravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I luvd Rachna in this..n poor Vihaan,...he s nervous seeing Rabir.pls reveal the past soon