banner by gunjar
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Prologue
It is so important that every one have to followed elder in there own carrier /business ,he don't have right to choose his own way , he cant give decision for himself for god sake I am artist and I cant match this so called profit making business world, corporate world with fake smile with fake thought where on name sake of profit they ready to do any wrong any sin , I cant be a profit making machine icant live in limit of rule ,regulation why cant papa understanding me why
And for mom I am dome student who gate only passing marks which damage her image in society ,why she always look me as failure A Big Zero why she look my as her son who want his mother love why some sound stared in my room
You are failure
You are big zero
You are ashamed for us
You are shame on our family
You cant be true kuhurana
I want shout NO NO stop it stop it ,yes I am zero ,I am zero but now iam free from your so called practical world where emotions is same word for full and I am big full so I don't have right to live in this practical world so I Mr. Maan kuhurana free my parent from my Zero and he start to laugh like manic and whole bed of room deep with red blood
in other city in one house one girl standing before mirror and thinking After all this I have to live life for else/other because others life are depended on me when my body ,my soul have so much injury i cant finish my life because of other, bachpan se ( bachpan chut gaya kya ?) IS my childhood passed don't know? Not live for me with my opinion with my lifestyle and now I cant died , death decision also not mine hamesha dusro ke liye jiti ayi hu abi khud ke liye mar bhi nahi sakti why god why I got this punishment in my life of 16 year old yes I am 16 year old Geet handa who want to die but don't have right of death of myself why why why me she just look to her image in mirror she saw her tummy without any expression , beautiful eyes of that girl looking so dead emotionless, lifeless
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/98106280
My writing
my page
Dream come true with maaneet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/geet-hui-sabse-parayee/3857084/dream-come-true-with-maaneet-teaser-of-time-pass-on-113
Life of geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/geet-hui-sabse-parayee/3632879/new-mg-ff-life-of-geet-part-35-36-37-38on-page-106-109-114
Journey of maaneet arrange marriage (complete )
Adoore Sapane
thread one
New os Dhadkan do dilo ki (complete )
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/98619632
Epilogue of Dhadkan do dilo ki
Fate of the unfortunate
Journey ... Season two
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/geet-hui-sabse-parayee/3921883/journey-season-two-epl-update-on-page-138-24-sep
os JAB WE MET
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/geet-hui-sabse-parayee/3942891/happy-women-day-os
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/geet-hui-sabse-parayee/3804079/i-will-not-vote-in-nach
Chapter One: Before the Storm At five in the morning, Shimla still belonged to the dark. The hill town slept beneath a cold blue hush, its...
Love is an intense feeling of affection and care towards another person. It is a profound and caring attraction. On the other hand, lust is a...
Tum Mile Chapter 1 “You can’t go through there!” the secretary shouted as she hurried around the reception desk after Geet, the sudden panic in...
hello friends... am not able do pm regularly... so please my all friend follow this thread... i post the link here... so you get link easily of
A/N: This is loosely based on a true and personal story close to me however the ending for this SS will be different than the one we’d endured...
195