Main Naa Bhoolungi May 5, 2014, Wriiten Update

paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Main Naa Bhoolungi

May 5, 2014

Written Update

Meddy tells Samaira do not challenge, she will be always the winner. Arya announce  another dance, dance with the partner , Arya gave them chits those who have same numbers will dance together, Meddy n teakes her chit and tears off Aditya's chit and  gives him a chit with the same number and she says now you will dance only with me. Samaira came to know that tells Adi not to worry. Servant spills drink on Meddy's dress, Meddy goes to wash her dress and Samaira exchanges their chits.

First number announced is 24 and Adi -Samaira are dancing, Meddy is angry, upset and jealous. (song: teri hi bahon me rehana hai-------)

Arya praises their dance and asks Meddy, Meddy excuses and leaves. Samaira tells Adi, I would like to spent more time with you but your wife is upset and I am feeling sorry for her, so go to your wife. Meddy is drinking, Adi goes to her, Meddy leaves and goes to her room, breaks everything, Adi stops her. Meddy  him shouts at Adi and tells him that he was enjoying dance with Samaira, Adi says no I was expecting to dance with you, how this happened? Meddy says I don't know how? But I  know what will happen now, Samaira will pay the price of dancing with you, Adi says it was just a game just forget it, Meddy says no, Samaira was very happy, I could see that in her eyes that she won the challenge and she put me down. I will never forgive her. I have taken it personally, you will see Adi, I will make fun of Samaira in very bad way in front of  the whole world.

Sudha calls Avinash,  Manav is crying in his room, Sudha wanted to hear Manav's voice, Avinash  takes Manav's video, Sudha is talking to Manav, Sunaina came their and said nani aa gayee, Avinash was shocked but handled it properly.

Adi goes to Samaira' and asks for the reward for dancing with her in front of Meddy, Samaira refuses and says you will rewarded when you will talk back to Meddy in front of me. Adi warns Samaira and asks her to be careful from Meddy.

Precap: Meddy is trying wardrobe malfunction on Samaira.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
thanks paljay for WU.   avinash  should have realised it was risky. He will have to be careful in future.  
precap.  looking forward to it