Loved it
Amazing...
Cont sooon
Thanks for PM
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

The four Days!
Chapter-19:
Thirukkural: (Chapter-70; Poem-693)
Ministers who would save themselves should avoid (the commission of) serious errors for if the king's suspicion is once roused, no one can remove it.
-Thiruvalluvar.
"Arjun!"
"Mm!"
"I think the power's cut!"
"No kidding!"
"See the invert-"
"No, I mean you do need a light to see you now?"
She pinched his side lightly, not to hurt him. He smiled at that in the dark.
"Sh!.." She quieted him, "Hush..hush..hush!"
☯️
"Ronu!"
"M-"
"Ronnu!" he called her again as she was not responding.
"Mm.."
"The power's come!"
"Mm!"
"The light is seeing you."
"What?"
Her eye balls floated inside her closed eyes hither and thither.
Her forehead creased and she opened her eyes in utter shock.
"Arjun!..." She condemned.
"That's me!"
He was smiling affably.
She hustled him as she swooped for the light switch.
"Let well alone!" he murmured in her ears while she crossed him.
"I'm going to kill you!" She swore.
"My pleasure!"
"Then I won't!"
"But I'll..."
He approached her.
Like he said, he killed her.
Oh, I killed you myself!'
"Ronu, I killed you myself. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..."
His eyes let out a tear ball that rolled down his cheeks.
"Arjun!"
"M-"
"Arjun!"
"Mm!"
"The fault that killed the power supply is in the transformer, sir!"
"Uh, what?" his eyebrows knitted.
He was pulled back from his reverie suddenly.
Chottu was standing at the doorway with a flash light in hand.
☯️
We were in the conference room, discussing the beard man's☯️ case further after Arjun left for his room.
"Do you think he might be listed out in that box?"
Chottu asked me.
He meant my laptop, (He always does, at times like this!) by the way.
"Positive. Then why do you think he should run away after seeing Arjun sir?"
"Everybody is running away from him."
He said as a matter of fact.
"But not us."
I reminded him.
"Do you say we are not, since we are police men?"
"Nope. We are not since we are not guilty and we know him well."
Little did I know then that I was going to change that statement within 48 hours time.
"Why?"
Ayesha said shockingly as the power was out.
The portable emergency lamp came to life.
"Chottu! Go and check what happened? It seems the generator is not working too. Snap it up or our boss will flay us! We clear the table meanwhile."
I roused him up.
But he seemed thinking something seriously.
"Chottu?"
Ayesha interrupted him.
"But why me?"
"Because your body will hold any sort of punches!"
I asserted him.
☯️
He went out with the emergency lamp.
I started the running commentary of the big show that would be going on in the other room of that floor.
"Now our fast speaking bowler throws words like lightning to the aghast bats man Chott-"
"Shree!" Chottu entered in holding his mobile in hand.
"Out!" I threw my hands in air and mumbled.
Ayesha smiled at that.
"I need the other light too."
"Oh, Yes!"
I said mildly.
Chottu went to the cupboard and returned with a flash light. He crossed the room.
As he did so he stood a moment and said, "Shree! I'll be back in a minute. Be ready!"
"Yes, Oh! But Chottu- See I didn't mean it-I mean, no hard feelings, okay? I was just joking. Really-"
"Okay."
He approached the door. At the threshold he turned abruptly.
"Shree!"
"Mm!"
"Now I can see why he did run away!"
☯️
"Sir! Men are on their way. Security is out there. It'll be okay in an hour or so. One phase is still working. You can move to the record room, sir! That side of rooms are all right. The prints will be ready first thing in the morning. Shree and I are on our way to the Serine Club', sir! Ayesha will be here with you!"
"Arjun cleared his throat before he said, "Chottu!" he stood and approached him
"Sir!"
"Ask her to go home. I'm also leaving!"
He took the flashlight that Chottu offered and turned away.
He ceased in his tracks and called out, "Chottu!"
"In an hour sir!"