anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I missed today's episode...Someone plz tell me Who got eliminated this week?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
that stunt was too scary...it gave me goosebumps...🤢
anu93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cheesy-Chants

that stunt was too scary...it gave me goosebumps...🤢

Ohh! Was that coffin wala stunt which they showed in precap yesterday?
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu93

Ohh! Was that coffin wala stunt which they showed in precap yesterday?

Yup...that one...😵

Aijaz failed to complete the stunt and quit...coz the there i no oxygen left in his coffin bag and he was unable to uncuff his hands...🤢
LazyBing thumbnail
Ajaz unfortunately I felt bad for him
The stunt was VERY difficult
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
its so scary man...eventhough he failed to complete the stunt but i liked hi pirit to tay calm i between...its been unlucky to him and lucky to deanna
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This elimination stunt was the most traumatic of all the stunts till now...scarcity of oxygen can affect your your brain in the negative...and on top of that deep freezer and all the creepy crawlies used till now and u have to find a tiny key among those puke worthy things...yuck🤢...Debina was right you could just have a nervous breakdown if you have this fear of creepy crawlies, claustrophobic and deep freezer ...add to that dead bodies all around...too much torture on the brain...how did Deana stay for 11 mins in that thing...its equivalent to the feeling of being tortured while you are dying Edited by adigaag - 10 years ago
Hazardous thumbnail
When Ajaz first came on this show, I wanted him to be eliminated in the first week cuz I totally thought he'd be some annoying jerk but he was so weird in a funny way and so fun loving I'm so sad he left :'(
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: xPristinex

When Ajaz first came on this show, I wanted him to be eliminated in the first week cuz I totally thought he'd be some annoying jerk but he was so weird in a funny way and so fun loving I'm so sad he left :'(

yeah right he is something else
every1 will hate him in first sight and dheere dhere will love him 👏
anu93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adigaag

This elimination stunt was the most traumatic of all the stunts till now...scarcity of oxygen can affect your your brain in the negative...and on top of that deep freezer and all the creepy crawlies used till now and u have to find a tiny key among those puke worthy things...yuck🤢...Debina was right you could just have a nervous breakdown if you have this fear of creepy crawlies, claustrophobic and deep freezer ...add to that dead bodies all around...too much torture on the brain...how did Deana stay for 11 mins in that thing...its equivalent to the feeling of being tortured while you are dying

Omgg!