Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Spandana* thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Raaga_om

Awww omy God! Thanks bunches I mean I stillcannoit believe this is frog face Rohit!!!i soo agree with u in tht 'frong face rohit'πŸ˜† Aww he looks a deeeep hot esp in that baby pink(how deceptive πŸ˜‰) tee! nah Amu suits takes away that naughty flirtyness you know it makes the hunjs very decent and somehow take away the "I amdangerous, try me!'label! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† hehehe ya u right...but i like suits..and tht decency...😳the best so far is tht suit he had on his mommy's birthday...😳
I like his cool dude look. I hope Mayi does not convert him in toawimp too. lets see...afterall she has to run the show...and after KAA debunkle she cant afford to go another show towards the garbage...πŸ˜‰
Thanks much Amu.welcome raaga..😳 Aww drooldrool drool I feltlike kicking kasture out of the screen and take her place esp when he is getting drenched in the rain.Super sexy! πŸ˜†no problem...anything in imagination...πŸ˜ƒ

amu~

-Raaga
πŸ˜›

*Spandana* thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenkumar

Thanks Amu very nice!

welcome dii😳

amu~
sum2005 thumbnail
ammu post some more pictures.....so many r there to drool.....please......

and ammu robbie lost the bet and instead of changing his name.....ronak was changed ye kaise sshhhaaarraaat hhai rrreee......ekdam kalaasss 😭 😭 😭

how r u coping ammu......did the shipment sent by ektha dint reach u yet.... 😳 😳 😳 (old ronak)
*Spandana* thumbnail

Originally posted by: sum2005

ammu post some more pictures.....so many r there to drool.....please...... ok dii..will post....i thought shruti posted all the pics...so i dont have to...😳 but thanks for asking...i feel happy...πŸ˜†

and ammu robbie lost the bet and instead of changing his name.....ronak was changed ye kaise sshhhaaarraaat hhai rrreee.....i agree diii....its is sooo unfair from viewer point of view...😑 but for this mitwa song..i have to appreciate their effort in making robby look good///πŸ‘.ekdam kalaasss 😭 😭 😭 ab hum kya karsakthe hi dii..bas fate samajan chahi ye...😭

how r u coping ammu......did the shipment sent by ektha dint reach u yet.... 😳 😳 😳 (old ronak) aree sumu dii..ekta ka pata nahi...par sana dii snapped some yummy pics of my ronak and they r just amazing...πŸ‘ she aces in snapping....πŸ‘

amu~