Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Game of seductionπŸ˜‰

After reading the U and I an intense OS, suddenly the Whole swaron was changed totally, a sharon who is craving for swayam's attentionπŸ˜‰ but the love is there alright, but a light hearted comedy, a romantic one too. Sharey is always my favorite, and with rey the flirt as a bro def sharon is such a sweet pair. Hahaha rey wants to have a alone time with kriya but he is not ready and gets angry to see swayam drool at her. We readers got a treat when sharon as the seductress entered swayams room and his stunned expression and his nerverousness ,i can imagine swayamπŸ˜† Awww the best part was when he commented about her dress and she replied saying i know the dreass is too long, mahnn i had a very goofy grin on my face πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ No wonder the boy is totally bowled over by her, The sweetnes and the cutness of swaron is fullly captured in the OS, the sharon corner and the nok jhonk is like a sweet candy, it is truly a wonderful OS. End part where swayam kissing sharon and his excuse for kissing her was so adorable. I am fully smitten by you guys.KUDOS TO YOU GUYS FOR GIVING SUCH A BEAUTIFUL BOUQUET OF the most exqusite, adorable and heavenly OS one have ever read.Guys I love you so much you are totally and fully the best of the best. Thanks so much.
nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ohkk..!! so the two best SwaRon writers were on a Marathon run πŸ˜† n i got to knw abt it much later.. thnkz to my over flooding inbox...!!

but m soo thankful to my inbox coz i got to read all the os's together... n dat was really a treat to me.. my new year n christmas treat..!!

Nehal n deeps... kahase aate he tumhe ye sab ideas yaar.. i mean each os has a very different concept and none of the os's bores u... one could feel each and evry word from dem..

u knw if u tell me to figure out which one is my fav dat vl b d toughest job on earth for me.. coz i hav loved each n evry work of urs..

hatzz of girls u rock..seriously ur d best at writing..!!

i hope such works from both of u keep cuming so dat v can sit back n cherish swaron memories n njoy..!!

God BLess..!! πŸ˜Š
sweetangelpayal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I m seeing dis now.😲😲 d pms' got pushed bak..reserved as of now, till i read 'em all πŸ˜›
Monica.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A PROMISE

wow dat was awesome..d very first os was reallie tooo sweet and soo beautiful..dey actually waited for 10 years..omg its such a long time..
dat part was too cute..wen she was talkin to d snow man n tellin him her confusion..
n 10 yrs back wen she was asking him to stay away from her n love her..n swayam said "Yes. I can I will love you forever and the time span can't change it! My love will only increase for you with the flowing time!"
dats reallie called true love n i loved it..n he already have a mansion dere coz he knew she wil come..awww i loved it...😊

CINDRELLA STORY

dis one was too cute..chhotu swayam n sharon...so chhotu swayam had so many ques. bout prom..n wen his mom explaining him den our cute lil swayam was imagining her adorable lil shona..
i love d way she teases him n he got jealous thinking about his shona going wid some1 else.. how cute her speech was..n swayam feelin pain seeing her shona crying..😳
He kissed her saying coz i know what dey do on a date..haha he is adorable n so is our sharon..d whole flashback was too cute...n i loved d ending..
N u guys r awesome..

INCOMPLETE LOVE

Fab work...u guys penned d love, anger ,pain so beautifully..dis was intense..n i loved it..he misunderstood her..n now after 5 years he came back to destroy her,to see her begging in front of him to give her all the pain back once he had suffered because ofher..πŸ˜”
n sharon was in so much pain she waited for him 5 years n he was angry on her widout even knowing d whole truth..bt i loved it wen she told him d whole truth..n mr.angry swayam shekhawat who came to destroy her,give her pain..forgave her within 2 mins...dats deir love..n i loved it..
Once again fab work deeps n nehal..πŸ€—

U AND I..

well i just wanna dis was my favourite os frm d marathon...dis os was different from oders..
n i really loved dis concept of sharon being a nerd n swayam a popular guy..
n u guys hv done full justice wid dis concept..
sharon has a crush on d popular guy swayam...i loved deir first meeting..dat was cute..he was all sorry n saying he didnt see anything πŸ˜†
bt den angel se behenji bana diya dt was rude..n i loved how d story proceeds from here full on drama boss..bt dats awesome..sharon swayam friendship, d gang mock her, sharon's
anger,swayam realization,n d awesome play..n finally d proposal...i loved it all..😊

~~~GAME OF SEDUCTION~~~

dis os was too hilarious..πŸ˜†both brothers r too possesive for thier sisters..sharey convo s was too funny..

Sharon: You know he is not into girls...he is shy types I believe.

Rey: I think he is gay... Maybe he likes me. That's why he tries keeping Kria away from me. 🀣

Rey: Yes! Today I will confess my love to Kria.

Sharon: I hope Swayam will leave you alive ...i hope this year also we can celebrate our birthday together. 🀣

dey both were awesome...

Sharon seducing swayam and swayam going all crazy and then deir kiss..hehe i love sharon's reaction after seeing sharon's corner and those gifts..awww swayam also loves her..

he again interfers bwn kriya n rey πŸ˜† n kissed sharon i.e rey's sis in front of rey..πŸ˜† hawww

AWESOME WORK GUYS

P.S : Though m late bt still its da most wonderful new year gift..thank u😊

Edited by SwaRonLuver - 11 years ago
pehlanasha. thumbnail
*C o m m e n t     f o r     N e h a l ' s    G a m e    O f    S e d u c t i o n*

Nehuuu! Misss Youuu! Meri dumpling! :p

Ahh, missed you like hell baby!

So, as a punishment for making me wait for WRGL you will not get any bigger comments on your Game Of Seduction.. and for making me cry when u updated you r status as leaving If and blah blah blah..

I loveddd it so much.. u know na how much I am a fan of romance and everything related to that even my forte of writing is romance! Really enjoyed reading this OS! Loved it baby..you roxkk..

Sharon's dress was killer.. I wished I could see Swayam expression on that moment.. Awww Swayam's Sharon corner finally seemed in lights..not in D3 but atleast in here.. Love their kissyyy misshhhy! Muahhh!

Keep writing like this for forever..:P and yes not to mention only romantic writings pul-hease..! :p

And yes agar next time IF choor ke jane ki baat kin a t uteri aur meri friendship pe maha bharat ka stamp laga dungi main.. Haan nahi tu.. :P! aur mere eke k anso ka hisaab tujhse eke k update likhwa ke lungi…Maa kasam! Warna mera naam bhi Tanya nahi.. =P

Teri kamini Tanya!

P.S: Sorry comment pehle hi likh lia tha but silly me post karna bhool gai!

amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Nehu_Deeps: Awesum n fantastic OS!!!!😊
Satluvsd3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
2nd OS:A cindrella story!! 
i know di you've been craving for my comment since a month right!?
i am really sorry *holding my ears* 😭
coming to the OS
aawww di it was really cute and funny too eheheheheeh
chotu majnu aur chotu diva...but here they've known each other... spent a lot of time...,fighting,πŸ˜†
it was cute right from the start where kavitha was trying to explain her 7yr old son what's a prom!?πŸ˜› and then referring to cindrella story!! 😳 one of my fav's,i tel ya!! 😳and then with the help of a pic explaining a date!! 😊

and then the part where they had to ask out!!
eeheheheh cute moment!!😳
swayam or i can say sammy!! πŸ˜‰ approaching with full hopes and desires!!!but failed when he heard ...
and our shona caught the glimpse of the sadness in those deep chocolate brown eyes!!!awww how cute!!!
😊
Actually ...there is a grammatical error...she said...with a naughty smile playing on her lips...still looking down...
Well ..I am yet to ask the guy ….

awww πŸ˜† you naughty sharon!!!!!!!!!!
and i really loved this...quite cuteand funny!! πŸ˜† i really had to bring this,coz i needed you 2 noe that i loved it a lot!! πŸ˜‰

ou seriously think...after spending almost the whole day with you ...from morning to evening...after bearing your stupid antics...from the day we met ..You pull my pleat...spoil my drawings...eat my share of chocolate...Whenever our parents plan for an outing...you always make them choose your favorite place...your favorite movie...u never let me watch my favorite cartoon...Powrpuff girls...You always watch Sinchan...because of you all my barbie dolls became bald …..u ruined them with those sticky chewing gums...after knowing you literally from the days we were in diapers ...after tolerating all your nonsense...for all these days...u seriously think ...i need any other boy to go to any stupid dance party...
and they were looking extremely cute in their attires!!😊
He leaned towards her and gave a sweet peck on her soft cheeks...That moment was special for both of them...she felt like HIS Cinderella ..as HE was her PRINCE CHARMING...
so coming back to the present,the two of them sharing their thoughts at the time of the cute moment in their childhood!!!😳 awww...
with a PERFECT end
😳
A silent spectator was witness of their divine timeless Love...Her Scrapbook...

A name was beautifully carved on its baby pink velvet handmade cover...

"MY CINDERELLA STORY"

WOW di what an end!!!i really loved this one too! and moreover it was dedicated to me!!i am on cloud no. ummm chalo 9 hi abhi ke liye!!! πŸ˜³ i mean di you are truly an awesome writer!!!and an elder sis too!!! πŸ€—  eheheh this OS was just cute,sweet and funny like YOUR baby!! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† (i am not praising myself,but what u felt just expressing that!!😊)i really am in shock and surprised someone dedicated solely and whole to me!!!this dedication means a lot to me!!❀️ :')❀️❀️❀️ i should make up for this!!but idk how!? πŸ˜ƒnow i am looking fwd to the next ones!! 😊 😊
di keep writing!!!!!!!! πŸ€— your baby!!now wheneva any1 speakes of cindrealla story,i'l surely remember YOU and this dedication :') ❀️ love you so much di...that now i am short of words varna humesha mere paas bahut hote hai!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Satluvsd3

2nd OS:A cindrella story!! 
i know di you've been craving for my comment since a month right!?
i am really sorry *holding my ears* 😭
coming to the OS
aawww di it was really cute and funny too eheheheheeh
chotu majnu aur chotu diva...but here they've known each other... spent a lot of time...,fighting,πŸ˜†
it was cute right from the start where kavitha was trying to explain her 7yr old son what's a prom!?πŸ˜› and then referring to cindrella story!! 😳 one of my fav's,i tel ya!! 😳and then with the help of a pic explaining a date!! 😊

and then the part where they had to ask out!!
eeheheheh cute moment!!😳
swayam or i can say sammy!! πŸ˜‰ approaching with full hopes and desires!!!but failed when he heard ...
and our shona caught the glimpse of the sadness in those deep chocolate brown eyes!!!awww how cute!!!
😊
Actually ...there is a grammatical error...she said...with a naughty smile playing on her lips...still looking down...
Well ..I am yet to ask the guy '.

awww πŸ˜† you naughty sharon!!!!!!!!!!
and i really loved this...quite cuteand funny!! πŸ˜† i really had to bring this,coz i needed you 2 noe that i loved it a lot!! πŸ˜‰

ou seriously think...after spending almost the whole day with you ...from morning to evening...after bearing your stupid antics...from the day we met ..You pull my pleat...spoil my drawings...eat my share of chocolate...Whenever our parents plan for an outing...you always make them choose your favorite place...your favorite movie...u never let me watch my favorite cartoon...Powrpuff girls...You always watch Sinchan...because of you all my barbie dolls became bald '..u ruined them with those sticky chewing gums...after knowing you literally from the days we were in diapers ...after tolerating all your nonsense...for all these days...u seriously think ...i need any other boy to go to any stupid dance party...
and they were looking extremely cute in their attires!!😊
He leaned towards her and gave a sweet peck on her soft cheeks...That moment was special for both of them...she felt like HIS Cinderella ..as HE was her PRINCE CHARMING...
so coming back to the present,the two of them sharing their thoughts at the time of the cute moment in their childhood!!!😳 awww...
with a PERFECT end
😳
A silent spectator was witness of their divine timeless Love...Her Scrapbook...

A name was beautifully carved on its baby pink velvet handmade cover...

"MY CINDERELLA STORY"

WOW di what an end!!!i really loved this one too! and moreover it was dedicated to me!!i am on cloud no. ummm chalo 9 hi abhi ke liye!!! πŸ˜³ i mean di you are truly an awesome writer!!!and an elder sis too!!! πŸ€—  eheheh this OS was just cute,sweet and funny like YOUR baby!! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† (i am not praising myself,but what u felt just expressing that!!😊)i really am in shock and surprised someone dedicated solely and whole to me!!!this dedication means a lot to me!!❀️ :')❀️❀️❀️ i should make up for this!!but idk how!? πŸ˜ƒnow i am looking fwd to the next ones!! 😊 😊
di keep writing!!!!!!!! πŸ€— your baby!!now wheneva any1 speakes of cindrealla story,i'l surely remember YOU and this dedication :') ❀️ love you so much di...that now i am short of words varna humesha mere paas bahut hote hai!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Hey babyyπŸ€—πŸ€—

U dont have any idea...i was dying to see ur reaction on this OS...i won't say this is my best work...i wanted to make it cute...but i suck at writing cute pieces...well u asked me ...why did i made swaron kids in this OS...actually i wanted to give a clean OS...i know u r uncomfortable reading anything even with a little bit physical intimacy...in that track some how...nehal suggested something on kids...first thing came to my mind was yeah...i can finally dedicate something to my baby...so i grabbed this concept ...i hv to thank nehal for the concept..though i wrote it ..kid prom party idea was hers...m glad u liked this OS...i cant express my happiness on seeing my satu comment on the OS i dedicated to her...luv u more babyy...

Luv
Ur Di

..sweetchilly.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Amazing Story...
Loved it..
blooming_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awww...each and every Os was fab deepika nad nehal..!!! WoW...u guyzz are so gud together,,!!!
U juzz make us loose our and senses smile 2 ourselves..like anything...!!!
😳

U both juzz left me speechless numb to react ..!!!! the beauty of ur thought their depths..!!!just mesmerized me..dey all were so enchanting so gud..!!!πŸ‘

Guyz u both are juzz perfect too gud 
too for any appreciation..!!!πŸ₯±πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ

KEEP IT UP ..!!!!πŸ˜›

WITH LOVE
ANANDITA😊
Edited by anandita - 11 years ago