Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Arshix144

I am incredibly ecstatic to see an update right after I caught up with this whole FF! I am sure it is going to come as no surprise to you S, but I simply loved every single development in this chapter. Arnav's initial attempt at surprising his Khushi, Khushi's initial concern for him and then her reaction to his surprise was presented to us so beautifully.

This may sound like I am getting some sadistic pleasure out of seeing this shattered and remorseful Arnav but it is quite necessary in this story, he needs to feel what he inflected upon Khushi. He needs to learn how his actions impacted the innocent soul that his Khushi is. This was shown quite cleverly in the way Arnav tried to start fresh by introducing himself again, looking at Khushi's reaction he also realized that he can't just wipe off everything that transpired in the past so he decided to try a different approach by expressing his undying love for her, the way he craved for her presence in his life! I loved Khushi's questions, they were heart wrenching questions but they were perfectly timed to get the kind of reaction from Arnav that was very much needed.

The helplessness of the whole situation, the physical gesture of Arnav putting his arms around her waist and kneeling down infront of his Khushi also provided us with a vivid picture of a broken Arnav who was trying to apologize, seek comfort and provide comfort to his broken wife. Loved it bas!

PS. I don't think I mentioned this in my comment earlier but thank you so much Rulama for posting these updates for us! :-)

You are welcome dear.😊
rulama thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshix144

🤗 J, I can't thank you enough for introducing me to Smita's work! ❤️
It makes for a quite a pleasant reading experience with my kinda stuff! :D  Oh and I am happy to Fan girl with you any time you like! You just call me and we will fangirl away! xx

Ps. Apologies for Spamming this thread Smita and Rulama! 😳

This does not come under spamming rules... I think...😉
rulama thumbnail

Originally posted by: B.S.I_Love_You

ohk now I m more scared thn Arnav wud be..lol.. I hope Arshi come together.. cuz they complete eachother.. 😳

Isha, 

Just do this and you will be alright!

😆
rulama thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjuhisis

congo on the century

lovely update - iam happy they are talking it out
hope this tomorrow comes soon - I very badly want to know what khushi's answer would be

great update smita

rashmi, 🤗

Its on its way...

It will come soon Priya...

😉
rulama thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rulama thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rulama thumbnail
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rashmiji
u r the unbelievable.. u know that?😆
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nyc one dear