Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
serious issue zoya n asad are muslim ye mandir wala concept !!
anyway its nice!!
divya_asya thumbnail
Hey lovely update
Asad is trying a lot to talk to her but Zoya is avoiding him
He deserves it though
Hayee der haldi bhi hogaya
Update next as soon as possible na plzzz
Heartbeats.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Koeli thumbnail
Banner Credit : sameera_12 (thanks a ton huns ❤️)

Chap 10

Lamhe
(moments)

Asad took her in his arms and rushed towards the bed. After he laid her on the bed he made his way towards the other side of the bed and sat besides her, taking her in his arms.

"DADI!" he screamed' "Zoya!" he patted her cheeks.

"Zoya! This is not funny, open your eyes damn it. ZOYA!", but there was no movement from her.

"DADI! Come fast please".

Asad was all numb seeing Zoya turning paler. His every attempt to make her conscious was failing.

In the meantime, dadi  arrived and seeing lifeless Zoya, she started panicking.

"Asad! What have you done?" dadi said in an accusing tone.

"Dadi! I haven't done anything" Asad pleaded.

Dadi came and sat on the other side and brushed her hand across Zoya's forehead. "I have told you not to hurt her more Asad! What have you done to her? And yeh haldi? Yeh kaise lag gai?"

"DADI I did not say anything to her, trust me".

Dadi without further delaying, called their family physician and he happens to stay near their house and luckily, he was at his house.

Disconnecting the phone, dadi saw Asad holding Zoya's hand, Zoya's head resting on Asad's shoulder and Asad's temple touching her temple.

"Make her lie down on the pillow Asad", dadi ordered.

"I am fine dadi" came the clear cut reply.

Dadi hopelessly sat on the nearest chair and waited for the doctor to arrive, while Asad tried to wake her up, by sprinkling some water sometimes and by jerking her sometimes. But nothing seemed to work for him today.

Their family doctor was shocked to see Zoya in Asad's arm. Mostly, he never saw Asad around Zoya whenever she fell sick. He used to meet him near the door to ask what happened to her and keep a tab on her medicines. But today, seeing him besides Zoya, he felt nice. He always knew no matter how tough Asad was on Zoya, he was the most concerned when it came to her. He always updated the doctor about Zoya's progress throughout her ailment.

He came near Asad and held his shoulder. Asad was so into Zoya that he failed to notice when the doctor came in.

Asad turned his head and saw him. He immediately held his hand and said "please check her doctor uncle, she fainted 15 mins back and abhi tak hosh nahi aya hai usko".

"relax Asad beta, let me check. Can you move a bit?"

Asad refused to leave her and said, "please doctor.. can you check from the other side?"

The doctor understood Asad's anxiety and quietly, made his way towards the other side.

After examining Zoya, the doctor said, "looks like she did not eat anything since yesterday. When did she last have her food?".

Asad called hari prakash and enquired.

"Asad bhaiya, Zoya didi kal subha fruits kahithi aur lunch pe bhi kuch nahi liya tha un hone", hari prakash said.

"aur kal raat ko she boozed a little doctor uncle during the engagement party", Asad said.

"and after that?" the doctor asked.

"I don't remember her having any food at night uncle".

"Hmm", the doctor opened his briefcase and prescribed some medicine and an injection. "I think we need to give her a bottle of saline".

"Saline?" Asad asked frowning. "no uncle you know na.. Zoya is scared of needles. She will start panicking if she sees it inside her", Asad said in a concerned tone.

"Asad, I know she is scared. I remember it clearly".

~FLASHBACK~

"Dadi! Dadi! Doctor Uncle kyun aye hai? Acchad ko kya ho gaya?" she said hugging dadi after reaching RM from school.

She had to come back from school alone as the sister said they had to leave Asad early as he was not feeling well. Since then, in the whole journey, she panicked in the car crying bitterly, thinking what had happened to her Acchad.

"Baby, usko fever ho gaya hai shona".

Zoya quickly got down from her lap and went towards Asad's room.

She saw her doctor uncle injecting the needle in him.

"NO UNCLE PLEASE DON'T", she screamed.

"ACCHAD ke andar sui mat ghusaiye please. Usko'.usko lagega" she said running towards doctor uncle and jumping on the bed right beside Asad and holding Asad's other hand.

Dadi came and took Zoya in her lap. "beta Asad ko injection nahi lagayenge to Asad kaise achha hoga?"

"nahi dadi" sob' "mat lagao"' sob sniff' "pl'.eas'.e" she chocked her words.

"beta, tumhara Asad ko kuch nahi hoga" the doctor said

Dadi took Zoya's hand off from Asad and hugged her.

Zoya kept her face sideways so that she can see what was doctor doing to her Acchad.

He slowly injected the medicine and unconsciously, Asad frowned a little, feeling the bitterness of the medicine in his veins, "ma!" escape from his mouth.

Zoya untangled herself from dadi's arms and threw herself on Asad's chest crying.

She rubbed the portion, where the doctor injected Asad and kissed him with her soft lips'

The whole day she spent sometime lying on Asad's chest, sometimes hugging him securely in her arms and sometimes pressing his temples to ease the pain. She used to spend sleepless night in dadi's arms in Asad's room, just lying beside him and seeing his face whole night. Sometimes, checking his temperature with her tiny fingers, sometimes helping dadi in giving wet cloth on his forehead to bring down his body temperature. Asad ka lakh mana karne par bhi, she used to feed him fruits with her hands.

~FLASHBACK ENDS~

The doctor slowly injected the channel and then hung the saline. Asad flinched in pain, when he saw Zoya's face twitch in pain, just when the doctor inserted the channel.

"We will give two bottles of saline and I think she will be fine".

"I will change it doctor" Asad said.

"Ok Asad. And don't worry she will be fine".

Asad tucked his lips and nodded, still staying rooted in his place beside his Zoya.

Few minutes back, Asad had a fight with dadi over Zoya's haldi. Dadi wanted to at least put a tilak on Zoya's forehead with the haldi which came from Rishab's house, but Asad being Asad did not let her put it, giving Zoya's state an excuse. He just blasted dadi few minutes backcalling her insensitive, which annoyed dadi a lot and she left her room leaving behind Zoya and Asad in her room. Little did he know, even dadi had no intention to put the haldi on Zoya as Asad already did her haldi. If it was not Asad, dadi was detemined to put Asad's haldi on Zoya by hook or crook, but their deity has done the job already. She folded her arms and thanked their deity and closed the door before going down stairs.

Zoya was still in his arms and Asad was staring at her pale face blankly. Slowly his fingers touched her cheeks and a tear slipped.

Zoya shifted when she felt his finger but she was still too weak to open her eyes.

Asad's eye went to the saline channel. He unfolded her finger and entangled them with him. Carefully picking it up, he kissed her knuckles. Zoya turned in her sleep and held his collar with the same hand, where her channel was done.

Asad initially got scared thinking she might hurt herself but seeing her calm and composed face, he relaxed.

Zoya was now facing him, their face were really close to each other. He saw her eyes and noted a little dark circle. He got a sadistic pleasure thinking that he was the reason behind it. After all, last night he did not spare her for even one second. "It was magical" he noted mentally.

Then his face fell on her cheek, which adored his haldi. He smiled thinking Zoya's another wish came true.

~FLASHBACK~

Zoya took some gulal (colour) in her fist and tiptoed towards the staircase. Slowly and carefully, she climbed towards Asad's room.

It was Holi and just like every year Asad locked himself in his room. He hated to play holi because he enjoyed this occasion the most when his parents were alive. And after their death he had no interest in playing holi.

But Zoya on the other hand loved colours.. every year she wanted to put colour on Asad, but she failed as he used to lock the room before she could reach him.

But that year was an exception.

Zoya specially woke up early in the morning just to get into Asad's room.

Putting gulal(powder colour) on deity's charan (foot) she made her way towards his room.

Correctly anticipating, she found his room door open but he was not inside the room.

She wondered where can he be. Seeing his white shirt she walked towards the toilet.

She quickly hid herself behind his cupboard, sensing that he can come out any moment.

Just when she hid herself, the bathroom door opened and he came out in his trouser and drying his hair with the towel.

Zoya felt a pang in her heart . dozens of butterflies started fluttering in her stomach.

She looked at his bare back and for the first time, she felt a different pull towards her Ashu'umm Asad! His muscular movement was not making her think properly. Before she could  recover from her state, Asad turned towards the cupboard now exposing his broad shaved chest, his perfectly V shaped body and his solid chest muscles clearly indicating his strength. For the first time, Zoya  Farooqi was dumb-folded, since every time it is the other way round.

Her eyes slowly moved from his chest and went towards his abdomen pack. His perfect toned abs giving view of his hip bone making him look more and more tempting.

Zoya gulped hard at the sight. Her hands itched to touch him once like this. Wanted to know how it feels to touch a man, the man whom she was head over heels. His perfect face looked more than perfect with his perfectly tone body.

Her trance broke with the slamming of the cupboard door and she flinched a bit.

Immediately, she masked her desire and tiptoed towards Asad, moving out of the curtain. Asad was sitting on his bed, when he was arranging his clothes, she just pounced on him and applied yellow coloured gulal on his cheeks.

In swift motion, Asad grabbed her hand and pulled her towards his front making her fall on his lap.

Zoya's eyes widened immediately as soon as she saw him from such a close distance and to worsen the situation, she was practically lying on his lap. Her hand slipped from his back towards his chest when Asad pulled her.

She gazed her finger, which rested just above his dark nipples, which was peeping in between her fingers. She immediately pulled back feeling shy and started wiggling on his lap.

"WHAT THE f**k did you do?" Asad gritted his teeth boring his eyes on hers.

"main'..woh'.i mean'.Ashu'." she fumbled.

"HOW DARE YOU PUT GULAL ON ME?" Asad grabbed her shoulder and jerked her.

"So what? Aaj holi hai Ashu and it was my dream to put colours on you".

'Shut up". Asad just grabbed her and almost threw her on her bed and got up.

He walked towards the bathroom to wash his face.

And when he was almost done washing, she purposely applied some more gulal, which was sticking to her palm on his cheeks.

"WHAT THE'." He grabbed her from nape and pulled her towards him.

Zoya was initially horrified with the action but this time, she rubbed her cheeks against his and applied some more.

There was only one person in Asad's world, who was not scared of him unlike all the other people and that was none other than Zoya. She just never cared about anything. She did what she wanted to do with Asad, always assuming him to be her property with whom she can do anything.

Asad pushed her and went out of the bathroom.

"mujhe bhi thoda laga do Ashu" she shouted with a evil grin.

"KABHI NAHI".

"Please Ashu" she faked a pout.

"NEVER. TUMHE MEIN KABHI NAHI LAGAUNGA. You are the last person to whom I would apply colour".

"Lagi shart?" Zoya asked crossing her hand.

"DEAL".

Zoya slowly walked towards him and snaked her arms around him, "Mr. Asad  Khan, you yourself will put haldi on me on OUR wedding day, if not, then you can change my name".

Asad waved off her hand and wondered, from where she got this much guts? She knows I hate her to the core, still, she dreams to get married to me?".

"Iss janam mein to kya koi bhi jaman mein, I am not going to get married to you".

Zoya pulled him towards her and whispered near his ears, "don't say something, which you will regret later Mr. Asad  Khan. Aisa na ho ki kabhi yeh din ayee jin din tum hamse saadi karna chaho aur mein bohot door chali jayun ki lautna muskil hi nahi na mumkin ho". (I hope that day wont come when you will be the one who would want to marry me and I will be gone so far that it will be difficult for you to get me back).

Asad held her waist and pushed her off.

"Likh lena Zoya  Farooqi, I will be the one, who will make you marry someone else".

"Likh lena Asad  Khan, you will be the one who will cry one day and beg in front of this girl to get married to you".

~FLASHBACK ENDS~

A lone tear dropped on Zoya's eyelid, making her flinch and slowly, he flattened her on the bed.

Asad immediately placed her on the pillow and moved aside.

She murmured something in her sleep and again passed out.

"I have hurt you a lot, Zoya. I don't deserve you at all. No matter how much I am suffering now, I want you to be happy. And with me, you can never be happy. Every time, you see me in front of you, my behaviour will haunt you. It is better you start a new life with a new person, who will keep you happy and take away all your pain. The pain, which I have given you, despite knowing about, what I meant to you. but today, just for my sake I cannot ruin your life. No matter how much I want you to stay with me forever, I can not be selfish any more. A new life is waiting for you and shayad mere liye yehi sabse bari saza hogi to give your hand to another man. I will die each day without you and I choose this as my prayashchit (redemption) kyunki mein iss pyaar ka haqdaar nahi hoon (because i dont deserve to be loved by you).

He slowly held her hand and touched his mumma's ring. he couldn't stop his tears further. the ring came out without any effort on his hand. he clutched the ring and then looked at Zoya's face. cupping her face he said "jao Zoya jee lo apni zindegi" (live your life). he kissed her forehead slowly lingering his lips for sometime and was about to get up when he saw her hand clutching his collar.

slowly, he released her grip from his collar and rested it on her stomach.

Glancing her for the last time, he made his way towards the darkest phase of his life, leaving behind the source of light forever on the bed.

NEXT

Chapter Eleven

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago
aYASHIKA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update...
Asad left zoya...
Hope everything will get fine soon...
Update soon
accept my buddy request and pm me if u can 😳 Edited by aYASHIKA - 10 years ago
marcoe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can't believe u posted
This was definitely a surprise post
And a really good 1
At last asad realises
He is d 1 not worthy of zoya
And not vice versa
Hopefully when zoya wakes up
She realises what a blunder she is in
And refuses to marry the other guy
Plzz make them 1
Get them married
Update soon
I can't wait to know what happens next
Keep up the good work
Alone111 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
O m g m i dreaming...
Wow
u uptd so early..
Thnk u thnk u..
-SilverSparkle- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Asad!          💔
Look forward to the next chapter!     😃
jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
1st of all thank u so much 4 updting so early😃
updt was amazing👏
Asya's injection wala Fb was beautiful😳⭐️
So asad decided 2 leave Zoya🥺
Dadi knows everything😆
she is super smart woman😉
what will Zoya do once she get back her senses😲
continue soon😛
desperately waiting 4 nxt part😃
chahatmalhotra thumbnail
pls pls sub kuch theek kar n get them marry .loved ur update. pls continue soon.
love chahatmalhotra