Update soon :)
-AnyDestiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Awsmm... Update Nxt part soon...n plsss pm me
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi guys ...i know i m super late but kya karu me bahot zyada busy rehti hu. Pura week laga do update likhne me. I will try to give updates on time. Next update will be of horror ff.

CHAPTER 24

Taani went in the kitchen to make breakfast and rey went in yug's room to wake him up.

"yug..." rey sat near his bed and call him.

"ummm.." yug growned in his sleep.

"champ wake up...its morning now..." said rey ruffling his hairs.

"papa...plz 5 mins more.." said yug pulling his blanket on his face.

"thik hai...phir dadi tumse milegi nahi .." said rey ..

"what???dadi aa gayi??" said yug and immidiately sat up in the bed.

"yup...dadi is here.. said rey..

"ok...i'll be back after freshen up." said yug and he start going in the washroom.

"do u need any help??" ask rey...

"no...i will manage..." said yug.

"ok..." said rey and he left the room.

He came in the hall and saw taani was making sandwiches for all. She was lost in her work. She didnt notice rey coming in the kitchen.

Rey stood behind her , very close. Taani's hair were tied in a loose bun. Taani felt hot breath on her neck and she stop working. She understood he's rey. Rey snake his hand around her belly and pull her closer. Her back collide with his muscular chest.

"reyyy...kya kar rahe ho aap??" taani asked not wanting to caught by his mom.

Rey didnt answer and start giving feathery kisses on her neck.

"rey...ma dekh legi hume...leave me.." said taani and try to free herself.

"ok...i'll leave u...but first give me one promise." said rey.

"ok...konsa promise??" ask taani.

"promise me that u will never leave me. Kuch bhi ho jaye u will be at my side." said rey.

Taani turn and look into his eyes.

"i promise rey..." said taani cupping his face and kissing his nose. She put her hands around his neck and rey's hands were around her waist.

"pakka promise??" ask rey

"ekdum pakka wala promise." said taani.

Rey pull her in a bone crushing hug. Taani too hug him back resting her head on his chest,hearing his heartbeats.

"mummaa..." they heard yug's voice and they break the hug.

"ha...kya hua yug??"ask taani.

Yug came in kitchen.

"mumma i m hungry..." said yug.."aur dadi kaha hai??" asked he.

"me yaha hu." said mrs. Singhania.

"dadi..." yug ran to her and hug her around her legs.

"how r u ??" dadi asked.

"i m gud dadi...aap kesi ho??" ask yug.

"me bhi achhi hu...chalo mujhe to badi bhukh lag rahi hai...breakfast kar le??" said dadi to yug.

"ha ma...breakfast ready hai." said taani.

She served sandwiches , pakode and coffee. Dadi and yug start eating their breakfast and taani and rey went in their room to freshen up.

"rey...ye lijiye aap ke kapde aur jaldi se ready ho jaiye." said taani giving him his clothes.

"ha ok...vese tumne bhi to abhi tak shower nahi liya na...chalo tum bhi mere sath...time bhi save ho jayega.. " said rey smirking at her.

"what?? " said taani..."rey aap na bahot besharam ho gaye ho...ab andar jao aap..." said taani pushing him in washroom. He hold her hand and start pulling her inside.

"rey ...chodo na...plz.." taani plead. Seeing her cute pleading face rey leave her.

After both freshen up they came and started to eat their breakfast. yug and dadi were playing cards in yug's room. Taarey were sitting beside each other and were eating their breakfast. After finishing it...they started talking.

"rey...hum abhi ma ko bata dete hai..." said Taani holding his palm and intwining her fingers with his , both of them's hand were on the table.

"hmmm...i think u r right." said rey tightning his grip.

"agar sach jaan ne ke baad ma ne ye kaha ki me aap se shadi nahi kar sakti to??" ask taani.

"no...jo bhi ho...me tumse hi shadi karunga."said rey kissing the back of her palm.

"rey...look at me...dekhiye..." said taani. He look at her. His eyes were tearing up. "ma ka jo bhi decision ho...aap usse maanenge...promise me rey." said taani.

"no...me ye promise nahi kar sakta taani." said rey looking away from her eyes.

"rey...aap ko meri kasam...ma jo bhi decision legi aap usse manoge .." said taani.

"this is not fair taani.." said rey. Tear drops roll down on his cheeks.

"rey...plz aap ro mat." said taani. She wipe his tears with her palm. He put his palm on hers and close his eyes...

"ma hume samjhegi..." said taani.

"hope esa hi ho..." said rey leaning on her forehead.

For few minutes they sat like this.

"mom...hume aap se kuch baat karni hai..." said rey.

Taarey and mrs. Singhania were sitting in the hall after lunch. Yug was in his room playing video game.

"ha bolo na beta." said his mom.

"mom...hum jo batane ja rahe hai aap dhyan se sun na."said rey..

"ma...baat ye hai ki..." taani told her everything about her and rey's relation and about yug.

Rey's mom was angry on both...but she was more hurt after hearing this. She didnt say anything. She just stand up and went in her room , and lock her roomdoor.

Taarey went behind her.

"mom...kuch to boliye..." said rey..."aur plz ese room lock mat kijiye mom..."

"ma aap jo bhi decision legi mujhe manzoor hoga...plz aap ese chup mat rahiye.." said taani.

"taani...rey...mujhe tum dono se abhi kuch baat nahi karni hai..." said mrs. Singhania.

Taani and rey went in their room. Taani was on urge to cry.

"ma mujhse bahot naraz hai rey..." said taani. Tears started to flow down from her eyes.

"taani...plz ro mat..." said rey wiping her tears. Taani hug him tightly.

"rey...ma bahot naraz hai...baat bhi nahi karna chahti." said taani.

"taani...dont worry sab kuch thik ho jayega...tum...tum thodi der so jao...ok??" said rey. He made her lay on the bed.

Rey was sitting beside her and was caressing her hairs. After some time taani slept holding his one hand in hers.

When taani wake up , it was 5 pm of evening. She couldnt find rey beside her. She get up,wash her face and went in the hall.

When she came in the hall the sight in front of her made her shocked. Yug was sitting in his dadi's lap and both were watching oggy and the cockroaches.

"lagta hai ma ko mujhse koi shikayat nahi hai ab..." said taani under her breath.

"kya tum bhi vo hi dekh rahi ho jo me dekh raha hu??" ask rey coming beside her.

"ha ..." said taani...they both came near yug and mrs. Singhania.

She saw taarey standing near the sofa.

"yug beta...aap andar jao...mujhe aap ke mom dad se kuch baat karni hai." said she and yug went in his room.

Taarey sat on the sofa...

"mom...aap...:"

"dekho me janti hu tum dono kya soch rahe ho...the fact is...i was hurt because tum logo ne pehle mujhe ye baat nahi batayi..." said mrs. Singhania.

"matlab...kya aap humse naraz nahi hai??"ask taani..

"nahi...bilkul nahi...ha pehle thodi naraz thi but ab nahi hu. Aur vese bhi itni achhi bahu ho tum...koi tumse kaise zyada der tak naraz reh sakta hai.." said mrs. Singhania.

"thank u ma.." said taani and she hug her. Rey too hug her and the trio share a group hug.

"god bless u beta." said mrs. Singhania to both.

Taani was standing near the window of the bedroom. She was so happy that ma was not angry on them. She was smilling and was looking in the sky , gazing the stars.

Suddenly she felt someone's arms around her belly. She very well know this touch. He is rey. Taani rest her head on his shoulder and close her eyes.

"happy??"ask rey..

"hmmm...bahot zyada happy hu rey." said rey..

"me bhi...finally mom said yes for our marriage. She is happy for us " said rey.

"ha...mujhe to laga tha ki ma mujhe yaha se jane ke liye bol degi...but unhone to mujhe accept kar liya." said taani..

"kyu na accept kare...itni pyari bahu jo mili hai unhe..." said rey turning her to face him.

He kiss her on her forehead.
Taani hug him...,digging her face in crook of his neck. Rey wrap his hands around her back and waist.

"hawww...mujhe to bhul hi gaye aap dono.." said yug entering in the room.

"awww...esa nahi hai yug...come here.." said rey. Yug ran to rey and rey lift him up in his arms. And both hug yug.

"mumma aaj me aap logo ke sath so jau??" ask yug.

"ha...thik hai..." said taani.

Three of them slept together. Yug in between taarey.

Happily ever after.

Note: epilogue likhu ya nahi??

raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res tune end kiya
Tht too without taarey
Romance vry bad I hate u
For this thank god rey mom accept
Thm feel gud aww taarey last prt was
Cute swt n yug came n make it adorable
Thanks for PM n stry luv it n my ans for this