~Article:Pooja gives Raj Saluja a role!~~

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

On another note :

Mahesh Bhatt's firebrand daughter Pooja like Farah does not belong to that category of filmmakers who do not live up to their promises.

When Pooja told Zee's Idea Cinestars contestant Raj Saluja that she would give him a role in her next film Dhoka, she meant it. The very next day, the director signed the debutant for the film.

When contacted, Raj (who entered Cinestars as a wild card entry but got eliminated after two rounds) could not stop praising Pooja.

Raj hails from Kolkata and his real name is Suprabitaa. "But everybody calls me Raj. When I was very small, they would call me Raju at home. Slowly, Raju became Raj," he said.

Raj runs a dance institute in Kolkata, but has always nurtured filmi aspirations. "I made a little money from my institute and used that to move to Mumbai.

I have a rented flat in Four Bungalows in Andheri and love living here. I know it's tough to break into Bollywood, but I am here to stay.

I have got a very good role in Dhoka, that of a cool guy who goes out of his way to help his friends, and I will prove myself.

The other day, I met Mukeshji. He motivated me a lot. I have yet to meet Mahesh Bhatt, though," he says.

http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=13723

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
that's really good!! i a mean pooja promised him and she really gave him the chance!! 👏
Soni555 thumbnail
I'm sooooooooooooooo happy for Raj...he truly deserved it!! What an awesome dancer and actor he was...can't wait to see him on the big screen with Dokha!!
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
yeah and he won best male dancer, so he'll def dance in dhoka nah?? he's a lucky man 👏
sweetsang thumbnail
1st time i think pooja did the right thing...
LeadOxide thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thats really good! Pooja kept her promise!
ta33 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tats good news for raj!! 😃

guess the wild card entries gained more! 😉
Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thats really gr8 living up to her promises 😃 👏 👏
b_queen thumbnail
omg..he really is in dhoka...im veru much lukin 4ward 2 watch this movie...i lykd raj 4rm day 1 whn he 1st came in IB..all thnkx 2 pooja...any1 knows where the movie gonna release?
Anu4u thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Is he the same guy who danced on Omkara in the finals??