Wut would u change to keep JHJL on air???

Hilarious thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

As we all know, the show is being axed by Sony most probably because of low TRPs! Even though it's hard to figure out Sony's agenda of keeping & axing πŸ˜•, let's guess.

If you were Diya-Tony Singh (producers) and Sony told you to raise the TRPs or it will get AXED, then what change would you make in the show? The change could be anytime frm beginning of show till now!!!

Add more characters after leap (Ramona's kid / Avni's kid) Add more popular actors (anyone specific?) Add better effects (any specific?) Make story faster (So leap & these exciting epi aired earlier!) Add Ekta style (Plz specify πŸ˜†) Someone else play Rahul's character (anyone specific?) De-glamourize (like Virrudh)
  1. Change something else (?)

As the show has been amazing after Anjali's return, Im really wishing the TRPs go UP in the last episodes, so Sony feels BAD for axing this superb show! 😳 πŸ˜­

Edited by Hilarious - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i would have more popular actors such as iqbal khan or eijaz khan and add more ekta style effects and make it faster and the most important of all change the timingπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by kashish 1322 - 17 years ago
Hilarious thumbnail
1) I would add Avni's kid Vishal
2 & 6) I would add Laksh (Kyunki) as Rahul or Vishal
8) All these rushed exciting episodes should have came in earlier!

Hilarious thumbnail
No one wants to share how they would save JHJL? Very demotivating!! Well i guess since no one changed anything, the TRPs will stay low. πŸ˜† 😭

5/3/2007 Thu
JEETE HAIN JISKE LIIYE Sony Entertainment TV
Time 22:30 22:59
TRP 0.61
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well I think the 1st change needed to keep JHJL on air is the channel on which it is shown πŸ€’....I mean they know it very well that smriti is leaving kyunki....n with the introduction of the leap n esp adding Priya Wal in it.....a lot of her fans r watching the show.......n I really thought that post the leap the story was picking up really well....but that stupid channel just doesnt wanna give the show a chance πŸ€’🀒🀒

So majorly the channel needs to be changed but from the options that u mentioned...well I think the pace of the show should have increased....coz it was too slow moving esp prior to the leap
tushibushi thumbnail
most imp they should change the time slot alloted to the show
its comes very late and many peolpe don't watch it because of it
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anvesha rulz

Well I think the 1st change needed to keep JHJL on air is the channel on which it is shown πŸ€’....I mean they know it very well that smriti is leaving kyunki....n with the introduction of the leap n esp adding Priya Wal in it.....a lot of her fans r watching the show.......n I really thought that post the leap the story was picking up really well....but that stupid channel just doesnt wanna give the show a chance πŸ€’🀒🀒

So majorly the channel needs to be changed but from the options that u mentioned...well I think the pace of the show should have increased....coz it was too slow moving esp prior to the leap

Agree with ashita. Also...add some fun factor in the show...no1 watches it coz it's all so sad and so emotional..and no one wants to see some person crying all the time
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I would keep the serial at the pace it is at now....it was too slow earlier. And add some humour! I thought humour was TnD's forte! Why have they made this serial so dark? πŸ˜•

But i agree with most here; the timings should be changed! I think Viruddh should be at 9 and JJHL at 9:30...let that stupied ELAS be aired at 10:30. 🀒