Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Hilarious

Priya Wal is an amazing actress. Ayesha was very touching when she rejected Menaka n Aman's wedding yesterday!!! I never watched her in REMIX, but now i wish i would have seen more of her, but too sad its ending now. 😭 😭 😭

aww yaar u cant belive hw glaad i am to see all the adullation u guys r giving her u knw shes one actress who truely truely truely deserve all dis shes is and will always be a fabulous actress becoz she does not runs after anything nad everything she always believes in doing stuff which she feels she would be able to do justice to am so so glaad that ayesha was not at all like other daughters who hav no work but to get dressed wid loads of make up and sarees and salwaar kameez and get in a car go to coll and fall in love wid one guy while making tow three other guys falling for dem am so happy that for a change there came a daughter who was more keen on her mothers love daan on findng smeone elses love she rocks all the way and am simplyy and totally proud of herπŸ‘πŸ‘

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hilarious

Priya Wal is an amazing actress. Ayesha was very touching when she rejected Menaka n Aman's wedding yesterday!!! I never watched her in REMIX, but now i wish i would have seen more of her, but too sad its ending now. 😭 😭 😭

Am so glad to read all ur views on her πŸ˜ƒ n I feel so happy that all of u have accepted her n loved her acting as well as her character πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Unfortunately cant see the show so cant post my views on her but am planning to download n watch all the epi's in which she was there😳😳

As for u hilarious...if u want any Remix vids u can ask me for them...we have loads of them uploaded on youtube 😳😳
Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I Really Loved Ayesha's Character ..its extremely rocking!..I really loved the episode how she rejected Meneka By Saying no one can replace my mother or step-mom..She is not pamperpet..She really loves her mother alot..even she didn't see her but she really loves her..I really love the episode ..Really Great.. Edited by VishakaGal12 - 17 years ago
bastereliye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yea Ayesha does a great job acting her role! 😊 its a good thing that she isnt that spoiled like others in other shows---
madhy thumbnail
i donno i noticed dis ayeshaaa girl frm jjjk nd ever since she entred da serial i find it rox πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ... amazinggggg acting wit lot of energyyyy πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

i luv dis girlllllll & her charactor in JJJK & she keep givng full justice for her role in dat..i dont think any body else cud portray da charactor as perfect as her πŸ‘ she totally rox πŸ‘ πŸ‘

so i really hope she will go a long wayy πŸ‘

Originally posted by: madhy

i donno i noticed dis ayeshaaa girl frm jjjk nd ever since she entred da serial i find it rox πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ... amazinggggg acting wit lot of energyyyy πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

i luv dis girlllllll & her charactor in JJJK & she keep givng full justice for her role in dat..i dont think any body else cud portray da charactor as perfect as her πŸ‘ she totally rox πŸ‘ πŸ‘

so i really hope she will go a long wayy πŸ‘

oh my god u dnt knw hw happy u hav made me by dis comment of urs i actly hav tears of happyness yaar u truely made my day

all i ever wanted was daat Priya Wal got the adullations which she truely deserved and am sooo glaaad that so many new people hav started admiring her in just one or two weeks of her being in jeete hai....daats d beauty of dis lady....she mesmerises viewers by her spellbounding acting and her enigmatic persona

u guys hav missed her in Remix had u all wittnessed the magic she created dere u wld hav definately learnt to lead a real life full of courage and confidence laughter nad masty and honesty and integrity....

she has realy transformed lives and am glad am dose fortunate ones who had d privillage of being transformed by her...i just simply adore her and am sooooo touched by all dese comments daat i realy hav no words but a big THANK YOU....

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow somany ppl are lovinf priya! πŸ˜ƒ thats great to know! I hope that Priya comes in another show now that JHJL is ending so soon!

Come on priya...you gotta come in another show soon! πŸ˜ƒ 😳
bluedollie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I 100% agree, she's da best daughter! πŸ‘ 😳

Originally posted by: xMarauderx

wow somany ppl are lovinf priya! πŸ˜ƒ thats great to know! I hope that Priya comes in another show now that JHJL is ending so soon!

Come on priya...you gotta come in another show soon! πŸ˜ƒ 😳

yesh yesh yesh devilyyyyyyy see dese guys r loving her soo much as ayesha imagine deir state had dey scene her as ashiiiπŸ˜ƒthese guys wld hav been as crazy for her as we all are and  i sooo sooo soo hope that she comes back soon in sme awesme awesme awesmee show u got too make a banging cme back priyaaaaa

lil_aashi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smritisashi

aww yaar u cant belive hw glaad i am to see all the adullation u guys r giving her u knw shes one actress who truely truely truely deserve all dis shes is and will always be a fabulous actress becoz she does not runs after anything nad everything she always believes in doing stuff which she feels she would be able to do justice to am so so glaad that ayesha was not at all like other daughters who hav no work but to get dressed wid loads of make up and sarees and salwaar kameez and get in a car go to coll and fall in love wid one guy while making tow three other guys falling for dem am so happy that for a change there came a daughter who was more keen on her mothers love daan on findng smeone elses love she rocks all the way and am simplyy and totally proud of herπŸ‘πŸ‘

completely agreed simi man..... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Priya WAL rox in eacha nd every charcter she portrays, and AYESHA was a complete different character than ANVESHA, but just look the way she is doing justice to it..hattsss offfff to Priya di man..... πŸ‘ πŸ‘
the best ever thing bout PRIYA DI is that..
SHE NEVER COPIES NEBODY, AND NOBODY CAN COPY HER !! 😳