Originally posted by: foram.

and all the best for your exams

Thank you <3
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Uff! May I know your name? 😊

It's beautiful! You got to give us a two this time.. Don't forget one is still pending .. Maula mere..! πŸ˜›

Haha sure, my name is Maha. How about you?

Lol I kind of have a really bad habit of not finishing vm's but I will try not to start new ones til these are done πŸ˜†

But still thank you πŸ˜ƒ
aditi37 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank god sum1 making a vm on dis song I was dying 4 dis I really dis song thankz n plz make I fast😊 a request
although the preview is lovely datz y plz make it fast πŸ˜›Edited by aditi37 - 10 years ago
xSaiyaara thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha143

Hahh...if you can make something like this awesome VM in 15 min...I can't even imagine what'll you make with a few hours on your hands...Very Eagerly looking forward to see the full versions of your VMs...even though its our bad luck you don't have time right now...Good Luck for your exams...Your VM are gonna kill me since they are adha-adhoora right now...but I won't stop watching them till You make Full ones.πŸ˜ƒ

Haha I could only make it this fast because it was a single scene or else I take forever and its still not good πŸ˜† Yaar its even more bad luck for me that Ragna have full on romance at the busiest time of the year for me!! I hardly have time to watch the show and really shouldn't be vidding either haha

And thank you so much, that is really sweet <3 And thank you for all the scene uploads too btw.  I follow you on dm and you're just awesome for having just those scenes and so fast too!! πŸ˜ƒ

And you have pretty awesome taste, I love Rajeev Khandelwal as well. Sujal-Kashish fan by any chance?
xSaiyaara thumbnail

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_aditi,  amy.r,  HafsaArjuhi,  Rvics,  Autumm,  MGYlove,  aditi37,  Alragna,  

Pookhi,  Ava9339harininaidu,  Yellowdiamond,  gina24,  nebu,  

Manoshono,  sigrid,  esha143,  foram.

Thank you to all the members above and all the comments I didn't get a chance to reply to as well. It really means a lot to me and I promise I will try to finish it as soon as I can <3 

Edited by xSaiyaara - 10 years ago
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: xSaiyaara

Haha I could only make it this fast because it was a single scene or else I take forever and its still not good πŸ˜† Yaar its even more bad luck for me that Ragna have full on romance at the busiest time of the year for me!! I hardly have time to watch the show and really shouldn't be vidding either haha

And thank you so much, that is really sweet <3 And thank you for all the scene uploads too btw.  I follow you on dm and you're just awesome for having just those scenes and so fast too!! πŸ˜ƒ

And you have pretty awesome taste, I love Rajeev Khandelwal as well. Sujal-Kashish fan by any chance?

Sorry to say dear...but I'm not Sujal-Kashish fan...I was Capt.Rajveer Singh Shekhawath fan and am Rajeev Khandelwal's fan forever!😊
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Preview is amazing
I can't wait to see the finish product :)
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Awesome yaar ..amazing πŸ‘pls make finish ...and maula too finish ..I waiting