Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kin410 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Pl. send me the blog link to read the full chapters.
I can't find it in the IF.

Thanks. pl.
oKBSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Story summary

Raizadas and Guptas were family friends, even Roys are also their family friends, story starts with Khushi's lost memory, she didn't remember any of her past, hence her destiny brings her to AR.

Arnav recruits her to keep her safe and secure with himself, as he was helplessly in love with Khushi, but due to some past misunderstanding which was formed my Karan Roy, they got separated on a very bitter note.

Anjlai and Payal are guilty here, they had helped Karan to Separate Khushi from Arnav thinking Arnav is not suitable for Khushi, but when they realized that they did wrong, it was too late.

Karan had showed some false photos of him and Khushi's and Arnav trusted him, and accused Khushi

After that Khushi faced an accident (You will know how and why)

Sana is the new challenge in the story, Arnav and Sana had physical relation, Arnav slept with her to forget Khushi, {or that he thought} and announced Sana as his girlfriend so that no one bad mouth about her character

Sana is just a pawn, she is not at all bad.

Aakash is a supporting character here, after Khushi joined AR he tried every possible way to push Arnav close to Khushi, but Arnav is amendant saying he don't deserve Khushi.

Their History

Arnav, Anjali, Aakash and Adhiraj are children of Priyam and Alok Singh Raizada, Surjeet is younger brother of Alok who love and lust over Priyam, his bhabhi.

Khushi was just born in Guptas but was life of Raizadas

He used Sandhya as pawn, daughter of servant Ram Singh, he made her pregnant and challenged her father to kill Alok than only he would marry Sandhaya, Ram singh got trapped in his trick and killed Alok in the party thrown for Alok and Priyam's 10th anniversary

Priyam couldn't take the pain and than shot Ram Singh, and before dying Ram Singh shot her.

Adhiraj and Arnav witnessed their mother's death, Ram Singh gave them a letter confessing his whole crime and Surjeet's plan. When Surjeet reached there he couldn't see Priyam dead, so he shot himself and died near her feet

Sandhaya couldn't take the shock, she was heavily pregnant with twins of Surjeet and thought Raizada killed Surjeet so she openly challenged that she will kill Khushi one day as they killed her Surjeet and after that day she was never seen

Shyam is adopted by Sandhya, her other two sons are still to be introduced, Shyam is a good character here, he is trying to protect Khushi and likes Anjali, he works in AR.

He was shock seeing Khushi, as per what he heard Khushi was dead, but seeing her alive and vulnerable a brotherly instinct took over him, and he vowed to protect her

He knows Khushi didn't remember any of her past.

Arnav is trying to stay aloof of Khushi but couldn't, Aakash sent Sana away from AR at Mumbai branch of AR, and than tried to get them close.

Raizada throws a party where Khushi met the whole Raizada, and she was sad that she didn't remeber anything, but destiny had some other plans

She was attacked in the party, but Arnav saved her.

She was again attacked  in AR but Arnav again saved her, then he decided to forgot their past, he allowed him to love Khushi again and decided that one day he will tell Khushi about their past but at right time.

As shown in past, Arnav had married Khushi Gandharwa style and had marked her as his, forever.

I also remember only this things, baki doubt hai toh read the story again πŸ˜†

LOVE
KBS

..Neha. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx for the summary!
But want an update!
me being greedy greedy! πŸ˜†
What to do?
I'm adficted to your stories! <pouts>
khareshelley thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for summary..!!!!!!'
have to read this story but u gave summary..!!!!
now will follow this story too..!!!!!!!
Nickysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
mast update
par khushi ki memory kab vapas ayegi
sana is not bad..she is doing for her love
feeling bad for her
hope everything is revealed soon by my kaju katli soon
Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
ok babes, n thanks for the summary πŸ˜‰
SViji_2706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Very Nice story,...beautifully penned down...after reading all the parts and the summary...again I've confusion...

If Sana loves someone than how could she have been physical with Arnav? this is really disturbing me...And the summary said he thought...so he is not sure...or did I left anything in my long way to 30 chapters...please clear this for me...or you have yet to clear in story itself...

I'm racking my mind more after reading the summaryπŸ˜•

P.S I effectively avoided blog part and did not ask you too...don't know you will provide to new reader or not...but will try asking you next time...if possible please accept my buddy request...I'm sending you one.

Another thing your I read your Her 5 to His 25...I giggled all through out the story...you are wonderful writer...I really strain myself to not laugh out loud and wake my family in next room at this middle of the night when they are sleeping...they will surely kick me...and I don't want that...Again your are a splendid writer...I'll come again and again read this short story to lift my mood whenever I'm upset...has become one of my fav writer in IF...now off to read Raw, Possessive, Passion...

Edited by vs_2706 - 10 years ago
varsha2KD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot for the summary... πŸ˜ƒ
priasweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow thanks for the summary 
honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail